- Text Size +

 

(51) Day 5 Impatient Waiting (0.09 cm = 0.09 cm)

 

The end of the day finally came. As classes came to a close, class 2-D was told that the girls were done for the day, but the boys were to be taken to the infirmary. Sasakura-sensei and Asahina reclaimed every one of the guys from the tables and took them back while our homeroom teacher returned. 

 

Everybody except me, however.

 

Yawn!

 

“Here, water.”

 

“Thank you, Aoi-chan. I was getting thirsty.”

 

I was still in the classroom, standing in the middle of a white paper on her desk which Yae, again, pointed with multiple hand-drawn arrows to show where I was. I wasn’t able to move anyway away from where the arrows were pointing because Yae also surrounded me with stationary supplies from pencils to pens to eraser. I couldn’t do anything but watch Takahashi give Yae a drink she bought from the vending machine.

 

“Asano, you’re not taking Kirishima over? I was wondering why Asahina never picked him up,” Takahashi asked. She was curious because Yae remained seated at her desk after class ended. 

 

“Sensei said we should go last because we were the exemption. Touya went first before the other guys, but they want to end it with him too,” Yae explained with a frown. 

 

I was not very appreciative of that. To be left tiny for any bit longer made me impatient. I had been fine with Reduction Week for the most part, but now I couldn’t wait for it to be over. While we could have gone to the nurse’s office, though, most of the other girls were actually there waiting for the boys to come out. It would be very crowded there which, at my size, was another danger I wanted to avoid. Yae also wanted to avoid it because the crowd would be too much for both of us, so were just patiently staying in the empty classroom.

 

Takahashi noticed our Yae’s lack of motivation. “You’re not playing around with your not-boyfriend? I figured you’d relish some time alone with him before he changes back. I can leave if you want.“

 

“You don’t have to leave, Aoi-chan. I just want Touya to get back to normal soon, so I don’t think I should be doing anything else to him,” Yae replied, uncapping the water bottle she had been given and taking a sip. I was glad she was of that opinion.

 

The genius Takahashi knew it was more than that, though. She glanced over at me and then crossed her arms. “Seems to me that it’s more than that. You’re being way too overprotective over Kirishima. Isn’t he super resilient now? I don’t think he needs all the signs and protection.”

 

“Ah… Well, I know he’s tough, but I don’t want to hurt him again before he turns back. I’ve kind of been doing that too much today...” Yae sheepishly admitted. She felt bad and embarrassed about putting me through so much trouble at this scale. Compared to all of the previous days, this one had been the most hectic and unpredictable because I was so easily swept away into accidental hijinks.

 

“So you crushed him with your panties once today and then nearly ate him another time. Having an accident count of 2 is not too bad, right?” Takahashi tried downplaying things because she was aware how bad the second one was.

 

Yae corrected her by being truthful. “There were a lot more than that, Aoi-chan. I sat on him earlier. I stepped on him too.”

 

“Whoa,” Takahashi blinked. Though she was used to Yae’s honesty, she hadn’t expected her to tell her because she had been avoiding it all day by just saying that they weren’t dirty incidents. “Double accidents? Is that what happened when you left with Okazaki?”

 

“Yes,” Yae nodded and took another sip of her water. “And I accidently knocked Touya off the table last class too.”

 

“Triple? Wow. So that’s five things all in one day, huh?” Takahashi counted the panty crush and the eating as well. “Anything from this morning?”

 

“Well, for one thing, Yanase-senpai made me step on him,” Yae answered reluctantly. It wasn’t an accident but it was something that lingered in Yae’s mind. “I think Touya’s been hurt way too many times today even if his body can take it.”

 

I really had been in a lot of trouble all day, hadn’t I? I considered what Yanase-senpai and Takahashi did as not Yae’s fault, I was probably being biased towards her, but I didn’t fault her for any of the accidents. She had been a bit playful, but she had been cautious about me the entire time. The accidents really were just accidents. Still, after seeing me go through so many harrowing experiences just from some small accidents, she had grown worried.

 

“You’re really taking that ‘caretaker’ title seriously, I see.”

 

She certainly was, but it couldn’t be helped because I was too small. I had learned now that even the slightest breeze could take me for an adventure, and Yae was a force of nature whether she liked it or not with this difference in scales.

 

Whaaam!

 

Case in point - when Takahashi put her soda can onto the desk, the entire table shook and the pencil and pen surrounding me started rocking back and forth. The pen shifted out of the way, giving the pencil free reign to roll. I started to run back as the pencil started tumbling in my direction like a log trap from those adventure movies. There was no way my 0.09 cm body could get around the wooden pencil in time, so I was bowled over in an instant.

 

“Wah! Aoi-chan!” Yae grabbed the pencil and moved it was out of the way

 

“Sorry. My bad,” Takahashi apologized. “I get why you’re impatient. Being small means being more accident prone.”

 

“Yeah. So I want to make sure Touya gets back to normal without any more trouble,” Yae declared.

 

“I’m pretty sure he might have enjoyed some of that trouble considering how head over heels he is with you. Am I right, Kirishima-kun?” 

 

If I could answer her, I would have said yes. Takahashi knew me well. 

 

Yae knew that I would answer that way as well, but she dismissed it and took another sip of water. “Touya’s just too nice. Sometimes, I wish he’d get angry at me.”

 

“You wish? He doesn’t hold back when he’s pissed, y’know?” Takahashi, who I frequently considered getting vengeance on, was well aware of that. “Asano, don’t tell me… you’re a masochist?”

 

“Pffffft!” Yae sputtered, spewing water out. Takahashi was nearly the victim of the spray if she didn’t dodge to the side. “Cough! Ma- Maso… chist? Cough! No way, Aoi-chan. It’s just I’ve been causing Touya too much trouble. I feel just bad about it.”  

 

Yae put her water bottle back onto the table uncapped. She was still coughing. I could see Takahashi grinning. Yae’s reaction had been so over the top, she couldn’t fight her laughter.

 

“Hahaha~! You really are a riot, Asano,” she chuckled. “Kirishima-kun, you’re doing a bad job as a boyfriend making her worry.”

 

We weren’t dating yet. Furthermore, there was nothing I could do at less than a millimeter tall. She couldn’t even hear me if I tried to tell her not to worry and be over-protective. I had accepted by now that I was no longer on the same level as the girls, so I chose not to do what I physically couldn’t.

 

“C’mon, Asano. Let’s flip that way of thinking around. It’s not that you have to wait longer. It’s that there’s only a few minutes left until you’ve gotta take him there. Your limited time trial of Tiny Kirishima-kun is almost over,” Takahashi suggested to raise Yae’s spirit. She put her hand up as though to measure a height. “Do you remember how tall Kirishima-kun was? You’re going to have to look up again for the rest of your life. Why not enjoy his shortness just a little longer?”

 

I didn’t like what I was hearing. Takahashi’s manner of trying to get Yae to brighten up was a tad manipulative. She was appealing to Yae’s playful side to get her to calm down. That spelt trouble for me. I suspected she’d mess with me soon. I glanced around and started to move towards the eraser Yae had set down. Maybe if I got behind it, she wouldn’t see me right away.

 

“Aoi-chan, you really play around too much,” Yae managed to smile. It worried me how easy Yae was. She was a bit too quick to listen to Takahashi’s words. Well, we were close friends with her for a reason, but sometimes I felt Yae followed her a bit too easily. “Actually, I know it’s only been a week, but I’m having trouble remembering how tall Touya was.”

 

I was as well. While I recalled the number of my height, my neck muscles were all used to looking upwards now. I supposed Yae and Takahashi were the same way, having gotten used to looking down all week.

 

“I’m a bit surprised we’ve gotten used to this pretty quickly,” Takahashi remarked. She grabbed the chair from the seat in front of Yae’s and sat down on it, causing the table to shake when she bumped her chair into the desk. I looked up and saw her eyes were focused down at me. Hiding behind the eraser had been useless when she had a bird’s eye view of me. “Still, I wish I had more time to mess with Kirishima-kun here. I’m not going to get another golden opportunity like this for a while.”

 

To enjoy her last bit of toying with a speck sized me, Takahashi brought her finger over me. I instinctively started to run, but she there was no way I could move even a centimeter away before her index finger dropped down on me, pinning me down.

 

“Aoi-chan, seriously?” Yae sighed.

 

“C’mon, Asano. Don’t tell me you haven’t gotten ideas on how to have fun with him while he’s this puny,” Takahashi played the temptress role.

 

“I-I have…,” Yae’s honesty didn’t let her lie, but she still resisted Takahashi’s teasing. “But I can’t. Touya’s small, but he’s still Touya. I’m not going to get him into another accident.”

 

“It’s not like accidents are that frequent,” Takahashi told her while keeping her finger atop me. I was certain she was pushing down with more strength too. “Aren’t you curious about what he’s like now that he’s a millimeter tall? I bet you didn’t get to do anything in the Observable Life session. Don’t you want some alone time now that he’s at the end?”

 

“Er...” Takahashi had been right on the mark. Yae seemed to have wanted to do something, but she hadn’t gotten a chance to fool around with me at this size alone. I’d be back to normal soon so it wasn’t as though she was going to be taking me home for the weekend. Still, my childhood friend and classmate shook her head. “No, I’m fine with doing nothing. Aoi-chan, you’re being very mean trying to mess with me like this.”

 

The teasing girl was surprised at Yae’s resilience. I was thankful when she pulled her finger off of me, freeing me from the massive weight pinning me down. “Alright. You win. I was just thinking I’d mess with you one last time before you headed there. I’m getting my just desserts from Kirishima-kun next week anyways, so I thought I’d get one last prank in while I could.”

 

“Aoi-chan, you have one very bad personality.”

 

Yawn!

 

“Yet you two still tolerate me. Thanks for that,” Takahashi yawned widely. She had a sleepy smile on her face that told us she didn’t deny it.

 

I sighed and came back to the center of the paper from where I was hiding by the eraser. The time it took until it was my turn was just far too long, so the two girls continued to chat while looking at me.

 

I looked up again when I saw the enormous water bottle on the table get lifted up by Yae again. I honestly questioned Yae’s manner of drinking. She had been taking many sips of her water, but they were such small sips, the water level in the bottle wasn’t even a quarter of the way down yet. Then again, Yae’s method of eating also consisted of small bites, which was something I was thankful for after going through lunch today. In contrast, Takahashi had nearly drained her sports drink. 

 

Admittedly, I was also thirsty. A downside with Reduction Week was the lack of conveniences. I had gotten a drink when in the mock-Sunshine 60 earlier, but I sweated a majority of the water in my system out while burning up beneath Yae’s butt. Of course, I wasn’t going to be stupid enough to drink from a normal sized bottle. There wouldn’t be any way I’d be able to climb one anyways.

 

Drip.

 

I was, however, curious of the drops of water Yae spilt while moving her water bottle back and forth. I wouldn’t drink it, but now that I thought about it, I hadn’t seen water on my new scale. One droplet had fallen just away from the edge of the paper I was on. I didn’t spread out and simply remained in place on the table. Curiously, I headed over while the girls talked.

 

“Whoa… This is surreal,” I remarked when I approached the spilled water drop. It was over three times my size in both height and diameter - essentially a small house to me. A transparent, circus tent sized drop of water was in front of me. Though it wobbled like a super-sized custard flan, it did not spill nor spread out onto the table. I was able to put my hand on the cool water droplet and touch it. I could even press my body up to it. “It’s like a giant water balloon… without the balloon.”

 

Of course, my actions did not go unnoticed to the girls who were occasionally looking down at the table.

 

“Is Touya… hugging, that water drop?”

 

“I think he’s trying to get a drink, like shoving his face in. Wow, I never thought about putting a water drop next to him. It must look pretty weird.”

 

“Well, Touya did say my sweat this morning could probably drown him… Touya, don’t drink that water, okay? You’re not supposed to drink normal sized stuff.”

 

I already knew not to. And even if I didn’t, I couldn’t. Though I knew it was water, it wasn’t liquid like to me. I could touch and put my face up to the water droplet to feel its coolness spread over me. It was… enjoyable, actually. While it showed how miniscule I was considering I couldn’t break the surface tension keeping the water in its curved shape, it felt like I was hugging an iced pillow. This was the relaxation I had missed.

 

I probably shouldn’t have been so curious, though. It served as a spark to Takahashi’s own ideas.

 

“Hey, Asano, can I borrow your water bottle for a second?” she requested.

 

Yae was too slow to stop Takahashi from snatching the bottle off the table, causing everything on it to shake. I fell on my feet when the giant water droplet wobbled and slammed into me. I was dumbfounded realizing I had been smacked by a water drop. “Aoi-chan, do not drown, Touya. I swear, I’ll get mad.”

 

“Relax. I just thought of something cool to show Kirishima-kun. I remember learning about this in primary school,” Takahashi prefaced. “Kirishima, this has got to look impressive from your end. Make sure you don’t blink, okay?”

 

I was worried when Takahashi started to tilt the bottle of water, but she not only was slowly changing the angle, she was not aiming for me. Rather, she was gently lowering the tip of the bottle until a small water drop dangled from the rim. I watched as the house-sized drop hung in the air for a few seconds before finally succumbing to gravity and falling down onto the table.

 

There were now two giant droplets of cool water in front of me, but as Takahashi had advised, I did not blink, because if I did, I would have missed the surreal and strange sight before me.

 

“Whoa...”

 

I was like I was looking at a King Slime taking action. The immovable house-sized water drops seemed to gravitate towards each other on their own. I watched as parts of the droplet began to stretch as though they were being pulled. The cohesive nature of water was remarkable. At the moment the ends touched, they fused. Both drops were yanked inwards at the exact same time. I stumbled back as they combined into an even bigger, apartment sized water drop.

 

“I-it evolved.”

 

“He’s standing still. I’m betting he’s stunned,” Takahashi’s voice sounded from above. While it didn’t seem like much to them, it had been a sight for me. Takahashi was aware of this. “Hey, Kirishima-kun, how was it? Wanna try again?”

 

I wouldn’t mind, quite honestly. Though Takahashi couldn’t hear any answer from me, I tried to give her one by standing up and moving my body to gesture to her and give the okay.

 

“You sure? Guess you like it. Alright then.”

 

Takahashi repeated it again. She was more dextrous this time and poured it almost directly onto the droplet. Again, the thing grew in size and bloated.

 

“This is pretty cool,” I remarked. I realized there were still plenty of things we took for granted at normal height that I could see differently at 1/2000th scale.

 

“You’re very precise, Aoi-chan,” complimented Yae. “I would’ve spilled from the start.” 

 

“It’s all in the wrist. I think I can get in one more before it spills over too, but I won’t. Kirishima-kun, we’ll start from the beginning, okay?” Takahashi told me. She was happy to receive the compliment because it wasn’t often that both Yae and I praised her together (though my praise was limited to what she could see of my body language in my current state).

 

One drop. And then a second drop. Takahashi was getting good with making the water leave Yae’s bottle carefully. I was impressed, but thinking about it, it must have been strange watching this at normal size. Takahashi and Yae were literally just pouring water on the school desk. Still, we had a good time. Takahashi was actually getting invested in showing me the spectacle of water’s cohesiveness, and Yae was impressed by her water pouring skill. We were an easy to entertain group, I had to admit.

 

Unfortunately, our fun times came to an abrupt end.

 

Slam!

 

“Takahashi-senpai!”

 

“Gyaa!”

 

The sound of Okazaki slamming open the door of the classroom scared all of us. More importantly, it freaked out Takahashi who, while completely focused on pouring, had her concentration disrupted. Takahashi spilled the entire water bottle onto the table.

 

“Whoaaa!” I managed to shout as I witnessed a powerful deluge of water fall from above along with the multiple-city block sized water bottle. Immediately, I was overtaken by a flood without any time to take a single step. I was swept along with the giant wave. The water, however, did not drown me. I seemed to have been so small, I still couldn’t break through the surface of it when it slammed into me. Instead, I was being pushed by it.

 

Right off the edge of the table.

 

“Kyaa!”

 

I heard Yae right when my body felt the vertical drop. The water from the bottle poured off Yae’s table with me along with it. The next thing I saw was black.

 

“A-ah, did I scare you? Um… Kamiya-senpai needed you to come help real quick. She needs more hands on deck in the room the boys are changing back in.”

 

“I thought I was done since school was over… Asano, are you alright? How are your panties?”

 

“My underwear is fine, but my skirt and socks are all wet now. And Touya… he...”

 

“Uwah… Yeah. I think I can see where he ended up. How many accidents is this now? That one’s not my fault, is it?”

 

“It’s Okazaki-chan’s…”

 

“What happened to Senpai?”

 

What else would’ve happened to me? After Takahashi dropped the water bottle, I had been swept up by the tsunami that became a waterfall after spilling off the desk and onto Yae’s legs. I had my fill of a death-defying water slide as I was pulled by the current down Yae’s now damp stockings all the way down into her indoor slipper.

 

“Looks like I’m small enough for there to be room here,” I mumbled. I was clinging to Yae’s moistened black stocking inside her shoe. I was able to stand on a wrinkle on her sock like it was a rugged cliff face. The sock fibers were large enough to grab hold of. They felt gross and like a wet sponge because they had absorbed the water that had dragged me down to these depths.

 

I felt like I had fallen into a fissure in the earth. Yae’s heel was pressed against her shoe so it was narrow and tight to the point where I could only see a crack of light directly up above me. There was plenty of space to walk around, but this felt like a journey to the center of the earth - one that assaulted the senses with the odor of wet feet, sock lint, and sweat.

 

Splash!

 

“Gak! Gross!”

 

The water just kept dripping too down Yae’s stocking too, collecting dirt, lint, sock fibers, and sweat along the way. I was pounded at irregular intervals by a heavy torrent. I dug my fingers into the fibers of Yae’s back thigh high as best as I could. I could see a lake forming below from the water that had collected inside the shoe.

 

Shake!

 

“Whoa!”

 

The lake became a mighty river as it started to flow downstream when Yae created said slope by lifting her foot up and tilting it.

 

“Aoi-chan, you can go ahead of me. I think I’m going to need to change.”

 

“Sure, but what about Kirishima-kun?”

 

“I'll bring him over when I finish. I think I’ll ask Sasakura-sensei to borrow the infirmary washroom again.”

 

“Alright. I’ll see if I can get things done faster for Kirishima-kun’s sake then. I’ll see you later.”

 

I could hear footsteps from the outside world telling me Takahashi and Okazaki were leaving. I could hear Yae sigh up above as she went to grab her gym clothes and other belongings.

 

“We dropped our guard there, didn’t we, Touya?”

 

We certainly did.


(52) Day 5 Heart to Heart (0.09 cm = 0.09 cm)

 

After the umpteenth accidental fiasco of the day, Yae went to change out of her wet stockings and shoes. Her destination? Well, the school infirmary of course. She was unwilling to undress in an open area like the classroom and the girls’ restroom was always crowded right after class. The gym lockers were too far as well, so the closest place to go after that process of elimination was the nurse’s office.

 

Unfortunately, that left me in the unfortunate predicament of being swung about inside Yae’s wet shoe as she hopped one legged all the way to the infirmary with Takahashi.

 

“Mmff… Wah… Argh… Grk...” I was getting motion sickness from the chaotic movements of Yae’s foot. There was no way I could hang onto her sock the entire time. Every hop Yae did, I was thrown up off my feet and then slammed back down with ferocious speed and weight. I spent a majority of the trip being thrown from the back of Yae’s heel to her toes and back. I was only thankful Yae never put her foot on the ground or I’d end up stepped on by her soaked sole. 

 

“Sorry, Touya, hang on,” she had told me. Why had she opted to not remove me from her shoe or at least take her foot out of the shoe? It would have really been preferable to be free from riding inside Yae’s shoe, but Yae ended up deciding against that. Why? “Gah.. I should have known better than to carry my bag like this.” 

 

Yae did not have enough hands to hold her sports bag, book bag, and wet shoes if she wanted to carefully hold me so I didn’t fall off. That was why she didn’t take off her shoes (and me) off. She was aware how rough it was for me because even she didn’t like the squishy feeling of water in her stockings and shoes. I could tell from the powerful earthquakes tossing me about that she was in a hurry to change out of her wet stockings and skirt.

 

Well, at least her socks and shoe had absorbed most of the water that I had been worried about falling into. It was frightening seeing how quickly they dried the dirty lake up. The only issue left, however, was the smell of wet feet. I thought water would clean things up, but after her socks and shoe sucked up all of it, what remained was a humid, steamy atmosphere that was plagued by a vinegary and briny odor. Being confined in a tight space like Yae’s shoe was stuffy and hot because of Yae’s body heat seeping out of her foot. The heat plus the stench made it difficult to want to breathe. I considered shoving my head into Yae’s sock to find an air pocket and avoid the smell of her shoe, but there was no safe zone of fresh air to be found.

 

Slam!

 

“Grk!” When Yae made it to the infirmary, she put her foot on the ground. I lost my grip on Yae’s sock again and was knocked down onto the damp insole of the indoor shoe. I paled looking up to see the toes of her socked feet. I had ended up in the front of her indoor slipper from all of moving around. It seemed even with her feet planted, her toes were not flat on the ground. I was small enough to fit beneath the gap with room to spare as I looked up at Yae’s socked toes above me. “Jeez… even these things are monstrous...” My body seized up. My trauma was returning, having to be beneath those intimidating toes.

 

“Sensei, are you in?”

 

“Oh, Asano… I told you, you’d be going last. The room everyone else is using to undo the Reduction is 2 doors dow- Did something happen in the last half hour? You’re soaked.”

 

“Ah… Yeah. I kind of need to change. My skirt and socks are all soaked, so I need to change into my gym clothes… Can I use your restroom again?”

 

“Of course. I was going to go check on the other kiddos, though. That’s not a problem with you, is it?”

 

“That’s fine with me, Sensei. Thank you.”

 

I was impressed Sensei didn’t ask about where I was, though she probably would have stopped Yae if she knew. With confirmation to use the restroom in the nurse’s office, Yae began to move again. I received a face full of sock and was knocked down face first into Yae’s insole. That was quickly replaced with a feeling of suddenly being pulled upwards as Yae lifted her foot and that feeling was replaced again when Yae’s foot came back down, squishing me between her damp shoe and sock.

 

“Mgrk...” I groaned. It felt disgusting to be pressed between two wet sponge-like surfaces. My entire body was coated in dirt and lint. 

 

Slam!

 

I heard a door shut, and the stomping finally stopped. Yae must have gotten into the health office restroom.

 

“Ok. Touya, I’ll get you out of there right now,” I heard Yae tell me. Immediately after I heard her words, my body was pulled up along with Yae’s foot as she took it out of her wet slipper.

 

“Finally some fresh air,” I breathed in the cooler, not-tepid air with relief. I saw that Yae was sitting on the toilet seat with its lid down. Her phone was in her hand as she used the Tracer Belt’s tracker to confirm I was on her foot.

 

“That must have been bad. I’m sorry, Touya. I’ll get you off right now,” Yae remarked with her foot pulled towards her body so she could see me. I was hanging onto the stocking fibers between her second and third toe. She could at least make me out on the black thigh high because of the color of my school uniform.

 

I was taken along for the ride as Yae scrunched her toes unconsciously. The moment she did, her toes touched together, squishing me between them for an instant before releasing me. She didn’t seem to realize she had done so because she put her phone down.

 

But with her hands free now, Yae was free to peel me off of her sock. Her fingers pinched me and tore me off of her foot like loose thread. She then got off the toilet seat and lowered herself to put me on her phone, which she tried to gently slide across the floor so it was against the wall.

 

“There we go. And this way, I don’t have to worry about you falling into the toilet.” Yae told me. Even with the toilet lid closed, I shuddered at the thought. That was an event I was glad she thought to prevent. Picturing what could happen to me if I fell in an ocean of toilet water was not something I wanted to do.

 

I watched as Yae sat back down on the toilet seat. She began to take off the stockings, lifting her left leg and pulling her left stocking so she could slide it off her foot. She set her bare foot free of her wet sock and stretched her leg out towards me who was being given a full show of her undressing.

 

“Here we go...”

 

“Huh?”

 

Yae tossed her sock away from her out of habit. Unfortunately, it was in my direction. I heard an echo when Yae the wet sock hit the floor that deafened me as a shadow rapid fell over me. The sock fell onto Yae’s phone right where I was.

 

“Wah! Incoming!”

 

Plop!

 

I was buried under a landside of wet fabric. A powerful slapping sound caused my ears to pop the moment the sock hit the floor. Immediately, my body was slammed into Yae’s phone by the weight of the wet sock.  

 

“A-Ah, sorry, Touya. That wasn’t on purpose,” Yae realized what she had done a little too late. I was coated soaked in the water dripping from Yae’s sock - water that had mixed with her foott’s sweat and the dirt on the sock. My body felt sticky from the saltiness, and the sock’s weight prevented me from moving.

 

Yae came over to flip her sock over so that I was no longer underneath it. She pushed it to the side of her phone and let out a breath of relief when she saw me.

 

“Ah jeez… Another accident… I’m being too clumsy today.” Yae frowned. She shook her head afterwards though and slapped her cheeks with her hands, trying to dispel her concerns. “I’ll finish getting changed, Touya. This won’t be long.”

 

I hoped so, but I did not want to remain on Yae’s sock that was coating me in the aura of wet- foot-smell. I started the journey to get off of Yae’s sock and back onto the phone before she was done. I had to admit I was distracted, though, as I watched as she sat back down on the restroom toilet and moved on to her other thigh-high. A fair amount of sock yarn and lint were stuck to her foot, I noticed. Yae tried rubbing her feet together after she got them both off so some of it would fall off. Considering the size of the dirt on her feet, that could have been me, I realized as the blood drained from my face. 

 

She resorted to using the scented wipes that she kept her sports bag to wipe herself down. It was mesmerizing seeing Yae clean her bare legs in front of me in the restroom, drying and deodorizing her wet legs and feet with the scented wipes. Yae continued to gently wipe down both of her legs, raising and stretching them. It was remarkable seeing her towering leg rise high up until it became out of focus to me. It felt a little dirty from the low point of view I had - like I was watching from a hidden camera. It was honestly a rare sight to see Yae bare legged in school. Normally, that was Yukimura’s territory as Yae was a fan of black knee-high or thigh-high socks. 

 

Yae was aware I was looking her way as she glanced back down at me on the floor. I could swear she was batting her eyelashes.

 

“Touya, it’s rude to stare,” she smiled. Though she couldn’t see my expression, she knew how I’d react. “... Well, I guess it’s fine. I caused you a lot of trouble today after all. Can you take this as an apology gift?”

 

Yae was apologizing using the sight of her undressing in front of me? She was really getting bold now. I wasn’t going to complain, but wasn’t Yae embarrassed? … Scratch that though. She was. Her face was turning red though she tried to look calm.

 

“Y’know, Touya, I think Aoi-chan was right. We should make the best of the time we have left like this. It’s not like it’ll happen again,” Yae stated. “I’m sorry for continuing this. I know it was rough for you today, but today was honestly tough on me too because I haven’t been able to hear your voice at all.” 

 

Yae took off her skirt next. She stood up. The shockwave from the force of her feet hitting the floor was enough to knock me down. I braced myself for the burst of wind as Yae’s uniform skirt dropped to the ground. When it blew past, my jaw dropped because Yae didn’t end with just taking off her skirt and began to strip off her uniform top as well. Her blazer, her buttoned shirt, her undershirt - they were all stripped off.

 

“Yae, your mother is going to kill me when she finds out...” I was both attracted and nervous seeing my not-girlfriend in nothing but her underwear - the clearly expensive, showy royal blue bra and panties she wouldn’t normally wear in front of people. This was a sight I never thought I’d get to see so early. Even if it was just her normal self, I would have been mesmerized, but here was a giant woman nearly baring herself completely for me. Yae’s cuteness had been amplified by her size in my eyes.

 

Yae took a single step closer, closing the distance between us in an instant. I was breath-taken craning my neck up at the 3+km tall girl I knew was my classmate, neighbor, and childhood friend. While I had been at Yae’s feet earlier when I was stepped on, being able to compare myself to her toes directly was humbling. Each one was a Tokyo Dome in size; I was unable to see her toenails from below.

 

Her legs were long towers as they had been all week, but these skin-colored Towers of Babel were now fully visible without Yae’s skirt on. The curve of her thighs and hips were all exposed. I was a high school boy, so I couldn’t resist looking. This wasn’t a swimsuit. This was Yae in her underwear.

 

Yae did nothing to curb my excitement. She aggravated it further when she approached.

 

“Uwoah!” My journey back to the phone was finished early when Yae picked me up from her sock and placed on her phone. I then found myself brought up into the skies again. My body was slammed into Yae’s hand by the g-forces as she brought me up to her 160 cm height which kilometers in the sky to me.

 

“How do I look, Touya?” Yae asked. “I know I’m forcing you to do this, but I’ve been so jealous hearing about how all the other girls like you. I want to see you look at me right now. That’s what I want you to do before you change back.”

 

It was already in my instinct to do so, but Yae’s words felt like an order. She certainly held all of the power at the moment to make it one, and I couldn’t see anything besides her anyways. The floor, ceiling, and walls were distant blurs compared to her. Above me was her mountainous face and all around me was the vast plain of her hand that held me.

 

“This is fine, isn’t it?” Yae’s eyes shifted around. She was working up the courage to say something. “I want to give you a reminder that you have to see me as a woman.”

 

At those words, Yae lowered her hand down. She then tilted her hand to force me to slide off of her palm… right onto her left breast. I stood on it like it was solid ground, which for all intents and purposes it was. I was atop the divine island in the sky of Yae Asano’s chest.

 

“Maybe I should start calling her a goddess or something,” I joked, looking up at her face which took up the entirety of my vision. For some reason, that joke fell flat. It was too real. I pinched my nose and shook my head, trying to fight what was fogging up my common sense. Yae’s scent was everywhere. She hadn’t wiped down her upper-body so a sweet smell of sweat lingered on her boobs.

 

I began to walk around a bit to the edge of Yae’s breast where the curve began to steepen. I gravitated to the canyon that was her cleavage, but I did not dare to go too far. If I fell between them I would either be squished between her boobs or fall all the way down to the floor right between her legs.

 

Yae giggled as I walked along her body. Her laughter made her breast jiggle. I felt like I was on a mountain of flan. I was knocked off my feet from the mighty earthquake and nearly tumbled over to the bottomless canyon I had been attracted to but worried about. Yae stopped that from actually happening, however, when she stabilized the motion by putting her arm beneath her breasts. The moment she did, her boobs pushed together. I was thrown into the sky and fell back several meters from the bouncy meteoric impact.

 

“This sure is surreal, isn’t it? Touya… you’re on my chest right now… Even I’m a little excited...”

 

This was something, alright.

 

Yae didn’t seem to be done yet, though. Yae’s entire body began to move. I was grateful Yae still kept her breasts stable. If Yae didn’t keep her arm against her chest, they would sway and bounce. She was making sure I wouldn’t fall off as she moved.

 

“Touya, look this way,” I heard.

 

Following Yae’s instruction to look, I found she walked in front of the sink where a mirror was. I saw where I was sure I was on her left breast. It was incredibly difficult to make out, but there was a speck on Yae’s body in the reflection that I knew was me. It was surreal to think this was what I looked like. This was how I looked in Yae’s eyes: like nothing at all. It was really sobering realizing how insignificant I had gotten compared to her.

 

“I could probably live on her body without her even noticing,” I realized. The thought of surviving on Yae like she was an undiscovered continent was… oddly appealing… Were her pheromones getting to me again? I now understood what Ayame-san had told me this morning about being careful. My worldview had definitely started changing now that Yae was essentially a world to me. As much I didn’t want to admit I was like some of the girls in class, I was certainly developing some new desires due to the Reduction Week. I actually wouldn’t have minded if Yae decided to break a few school rules to have her way with me.

 

But Yae hadn’t brought me to the mirror for that. In fact, it was the opposite.

 

“You’ve come a long way all week. It feels like it’s been forever since you’ve been taller than me,” she told me, trying to jog our memories.

 

These five days had felt endless honestly. I tried to calm down as Yae’s voice surrounded me.

 

“You’re so small right now, I’m afraid you’ll disappear if I’m not careful. And as for me, I don’t even know what to think. How huge would I even look like to you, Touya?”

 

Like an almighty being would have been my honest answer. I could tell, though, that Yae would be utterly appalled hearing this at the moment. There was concern in her echoing voice as it sunk in how insignificant I was.

 

Yae didn’t like that. She may have undressed herself and put me on her, but she had another reason besides fooling around to have done so.

 

“Touya, look in the mirror, will you? You can see me, right? I know the body you’re on must be enormous to you right now, but I’m still me, Touya. I’m still the girl who is waiting for you to give your answer after we graduate.”

 

Yae’s words made me pause and took a step back to look at the mirror image in its entirety. I realized that Yae wanted to remind me of how she looked normally. I had been looking up at giants all week, but seeing her reflection from a height that was her level did help remind me of how Yae normally was the week before. It had been hard to remember that with my constantly shifting perspective, but seeing this jogged my memory.

 

My answer, huh? While we both knew what that answer was, the wait really was killing both of us. Still, I doubted either of us would have been able to hold ourselves back this week if I had given her my response ages ago.

 

Yae smiled as her hand descended. I thought she had come to pick me up, but no. She gently pushed me down into her soft bosom as she held her hand against her chest.

 

“Well, I’m also the girl who is talking to you while in her underwear with you on my boob,” she giggled. “Don’t take me for a pervert, Touya. I wouldn’t do this to anyone other than you… I don’t think I’d be willing to do anymore than this right now though… This is a little embarrassing...”

 

Typical Yae. Despite her bold actions at times, when push came to shove, she would turn red after calming down a little. I chuckled. I felt a lot calmer after that brief conversation.

 

Yae released her hands that were pushing me down. I saw her left hand head up to her face though, more specifically her lips.

 

“I love you, Touya.”

 

Chuu!

 

Kissing the tip of her index finger, Yae then brought it down to me. Gently, she lowered it over me, caressing my 1/2000th scale body with her pillar of a finger.

 

“A kiss, huh?” I chuckled. She was trying to be romantic while pinning me down with thousands of tons of weight. Still, I appreciated the sweet gesture. I wondered if she would appreciate one of my own. Though honestly, she probably wouldn’t feel it.

 

Chuu!

 

It was strange kissing a giant flesh colored wall. There was no give, no softness, just heaviness, but still, it was Yae. I puckered up and gave a peck to Yae’s finger.

 

I was surprised when Yae suddenly withdrew her finger right after. I bounced in the air because her breasts also bounced with her swift movement. Yae looked at her own finger with wide eyes.

 

“T-touya...”

 

She had felt it, surprisingly enough. I must have been right on a nerve or something because she was turning red in the face.

 

“... This is an indirect kiss, isn’t it…?” Yae giggled.

 

If it was, it was the strangest indirect kiss I’d have ever heard of. I chuckled when I saw Yae hesitating to put her finger back onto her lips. What worth could a kiss from a speck like me have to someone on a goddess-like level? Apparently a lot, as Yae’s attitude was the same as if I were normal sized. She finally brought her finger back to her lips after much deliberation. My not-yet-girlfriend really was cute no matter what size she was.

 

That was right, despite how playful she could get, Yae still treated me like me. Even during Reduction, I was still the 180 cm Touya Kirishima she knew, and she was still the 160 cm Yae Asano I knew. She was reminding me of that before I changed back.

 

With that, Yae took me off her chest and back down onto her phone again as she finished changing. She put back her uniform top and sifted through her sports bag to pull out her sweat pants and jersey. She put her sweats on over her blue panties and then wore her jersey unzipped. I waited as Yae also decided to rearrange her hair, pulling it into a sporty ponytail after readjusting her pink hairpin. 

 

When she was done, she put her wet items away in her sports bag and then came to pick up her phone with me on it. She tilted the phone so that I was in the middle of her palm before she walked out.

 

“Alright Touya, let’s go get your height back.”

 

I couldn’t wait.


(53) Day 5 Reduction’s End (0.09 cm > 180 cm) [FINALE]

 

Changing back to regular size required use of the Reduction machine that had shrunk us boys in the first place. In an unused storage room a few doors down from the infirmary, the Health Committee girls had been operating the RSCP, or the Reduction Scheduled Compression Platform which had been delivered by the government for the program. 

 

When Yae and I arrived at the room after she was finished changing, however, we found nobody around despite the hallways being crowded with curious onlookers earlier. The health committee members were also gone.

 

Where was everybody? In the courtyard, apparently… many of the girls in seiza. We could see them out the window with a few folks from the school morals committee around keeping an eye on them. Apparently, the health committee members and my classmates had gotten a bit too noisy and energetic. They were blocking the hall as the boys got turned back to normal and had their post-restoration check-up, so everyone was forced outside.

 

Now though, it was my turn.

 

“Alright, Kirishima. Just stay on that platform, and we should be good,” Sasakura-sensei, the only person left in the room outside of Yae and myself, operated the RSCP to change me and my belongings back.

 

Vrrrrrrrr!

 

A loud noise and a flash overwhelmed my senses for an instant. It was quick and painless, but I suddenly felt a strong case of vertigo. Unlike the slow and steady process that had been characteristic of Reduction Week, changing me back was rapid. The machine had been capable of doing both instantaneous and slow size changing, but what it had just done was neither. What it did was remove what had reduced me in the first place. In doing so, my body snapped back to my original height.

 

“Okay. There we go. Back to 180 cm… Congratulations, Kirishima,” the school nurse told me, looking up at me with a smirk now that I was once again taller than her. “You survived. You look a little worn out but nothing too bad”.

 

“Thank you Sensei,” I told her, glad to be talking to someone on equal terms again. My head and body still felt odd. I was still dizzy and my body felt numb.

 

“You can take a rest on the chair over here. I won’t need a check up from you since your Tracer Belt’s still sending me your information on your vitals.”

 

“That’s good to know. I can take it off now, though, right?”

 

“Give me five seconds to save this… Okay, now you can.”

 

I removed the clunky belt that I had been forced to keep on since yesterday and walked over to the chair. Before I could sit down, though, I was hit from behind.

 

“Touya!”

 

“Whoa, Yae?” I hadn’t been knocked down. In fact, when Yae ran into me to hug me from behind, I hadn’t even been moved. My 160 cm childhood friend buried her face in my back.

 

“I’ve missed seeing you like this,” Yae told me as she rubbed her face into my back. “It’s been way too long.”

 

“Hehe… I missed seeing you like this too,” I chuckled and sat down on the chair. Yae changed her position so that she was now hugging me from the front. I realized my neck was bending down again to look at Yae. She wasn’t encompassing all of my view any more, but now I was able to see her entire body. It had been a while, but this was still the most comfortable way to see her in my opinion.

 

My hand reflexively started ruffling Yae’s hair.

 

“H-hey, Touya!”

 

“Sorry. Well, at least my body still seems to remember being this tall.”

 

Sasakura-sensei was amused at our little show of affection. “I’d say get a room, you two, but I’ll make an exception for now.”

 

“Sensei, you’re as casual about things as ever,” I dryly smiled. “I don’t have to submit my report on this experience today, do I?”

 

“Of course not. I’ll expect it by Tuesday next week, though. We start Reduction Week for the other second year classes two weeks from now, so we need time to change things up if need be.”

 

“Good. That means I can sleep when I get home. Yae, I’m sorry, but I’m going to pass on visiting your house after school today, okay? I’m suddenly very tired.”

 

Sniff.

 

Yae didn’t answer. Or rather, she hadn’t heard the question. The moment I directed my attention to her, she stood up straight and put her hand over her nose and mouth.

 

“Yae?” I called her name.

 

“Touya, you stink…” she complained through her covered mouth and nose.

 

“I do?” I checked myself. The moment I did, my own nose scrunched up. The sensory spray was still in effect for me so my senses were still slightly dulled, but I recognized that smell. “Urgh… Right… That’s your fault, Yae.”

 

“What? My fault?”

 

“I was in your shoe for a while there, remember? This is from your foot,” I told her.

 

“Eh? My feet don’t smell that bad!”

 

“We did just grow him back after all. The smell lingering probably got magnified.” Sasakura-sensei butted in on our conversation with a laugh. “In her shoe, huh? I’d love to hear about this later, kiddo.”

 

“Eh? N-No, you can’t tell Sensei, Touya!” Yae burned crimson.

 

“Now, I want to know even more,” laughed Sensei. “Well, I can’t say it’s unexpected. If you’re soaked in the smell of feet, let me get you some deodorizing soap. Don’t worry, I brought plenty because some of the other boys needed it too. You’re definitely going to want to take a nice long bath when you get back home.”

 

“That’s definitely one of the things on my list now that I’m normal again,” I told her while pinching my nose. I stood up to poke fun at Yae at how her smell was still stuck to me. She tried to act like she was angry and started smacking my back playfully. She seemed happy to have some normalcy with me again. I was as well.

 

“That reminds me though. Kirishima, Asano, I need to ask you something,” Sasakura-sensei called us both. She handed us a single clipboard with a form on it. I recognized it as an exemption request sign up form. It was identical to the one we used to get the paperwork for the exemption the first time.

 

“What’s this, Sensei?” Yae asked. “Didn’t we just finish the week and the exemption? Why are you giving us another one?”

 

“After summer break, we’ll start doing the Magnification Week sessions for the girls,” Sasakura-sensei answered. “Are you two planning on filling out an exemption form for that, too?”

 

“Magnification?”

 

That was right. That had slipped my mind. There was another mandated program we had to go through where the girls would get bigger for a week. After a week like this, I admitted to having second thoughts. I didn’t want to think about having Yae bigger me again until I got acquainted with being regular size.

 

Yae was the same.

 

“Sensei, I don’t think I can sign up for this right now. Touya just got back to normal here. Can we wait until later to decide about that?”

 

“I agree there,” I nodded. “Honestly, after today, I’m not sure if I can answer that immediately. If you want an unbiased answer, Sensei, you’d probably have been better off asking me later.”

 

“I figured, but it is something we’re required to ask right after the week. You can sign up for it later if you really want to,” Sasakura-sensei had expected our answer, but still followed the mandated template. “Other than that, since I have your vital data from the belt, and because you seem mentally fit when you respond to me, I think you’re good to go. In fact, you should get going now… especially if you want to avoid the committee girls, Kirishima.”

 

Sensei not so subtly hinted that the check-ups outside were almost done. It would be a further headache if we get caught by those girls, so I wholeheartedly agreed.

 

“Sounds good. Yae, let’s get going,” I told her, or rather, I started shoving her towards the door. It was good to be able to move her instead of it being the other way around. “See you next week, Sasakura-sensei.”

 

“And thank you for everything, Sensei!” Yae added.

 

“No problem. Kirishima, you have my contact information so let me know if something comes up, okay?”

 

“Eh? You have Sensei’s personal information, Touya? Since when?”

 

“Since we made a health committee chat group to share announcements and information. It’s nothing that big, Yae.”

 

“Mmm… We are going to need to have a long talk this weekend. I want to hear all about your week and about the health committee.”

 

“Okay, I promise. I promise. We were going to be doing that anyways.”

 

I ushered Yae out into the halls before she could ask any further questions. I was thankful when she started laughing now that she was the one being dragged along again.

 

“So what do you think, Touya?” she asked me as we got to the shoe lockers.

 

“Think about what?” I asked her.

 

“The other exemption. Would you actually want to do Magnification Week with me?”

 

Though she asked that question, Yae knew my answer. She simply wanted me to tell her honestly. While Reduction Week had its dangers, there were plenty of memories I was glad to have experienced. The thought of having another 5 days and nights with Yae at a difference size was tantalizing.

 

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I?”

 

No matter what size we were, as long as I was with Yae, we’d have no problems going through it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for enjoying this story. I honestly spent the nights I had insomnia and couldn't sleep writing this to pass the time, and I didn't ever expect it to get to this point. Wow. The story's over for this one week in the lives of our protagonists, but at some point in the future, I may hit upon this universe again when I can't sleep and write some more. Magnification Week is planned to be worked on some day.