- Text Size +

(47) Day 5 Lunchtime Playtime  (0.50 cm > 0.40 cm)


Despite the day being nearly over, there was no rest for a constantly shrinking boy during Reduction Week. Well, there was no rest for one who had signed up for the exemption, apparently.


“Here, Asano. The food for Kirishima should be in here.”


“Thank you, Sensei… W-wow… I can’t even see anything...”


“He’ll see it. Just make sure to keep an eye on him. When he ends up in your stomach because you were teasing him or something,  I don’t want to hear any sniveling.”


“H-He won’t! I-I won’t!”


After Yae successfully unrolled me from my tape bindings (which required a lot of effort and the need to ask Watanabe because Yae’s nails weren’t fine enough to peel me off with ease), I was seated on Yae’s table atop a 100 yen coin so that Yae could easily find me.


I was not eating with the other guys who had been taken to a reduced cafeteria according to Kamiya-senpai, so Sasakura-sensei came to deliver a meal that would be suitable for someone my size. She gave Yae a small plastic bag, the type you’d use to hold a few screws or washers that would come with DIY packages. It seemed empty to Yae, but there was a 1 mm by 1 mm by 1 mm bento box inside apparently. Considering my height now, it was a large, knee-high multi-tier lunch box packed full of different foods. I was allowed my pick of whatever was inside.


I ate from the speck sized box in the shadow of the Tokyo Dome sized actual bento box Yae was eating from. 


“Touya, are you okay?” Yae asked as I ate a rice ball with tuna-mayo filling. “Sorry for getting you the penalty twice. It must be rough for you right now.”


I couldn’t reply considering Yae wouldn’t be able to hear my miniscule shouts, and Yae knew that. She was trying her best to treat me like she usually did, though with a far greater amount of concern because of how vulnerable I was now. I agreed it had been rough, which was why I was trying to get as much of my energy back from the meal I had been given.


That wasn’t going to be easy, however.


“Hey, Yaecchi, mind if we join you and Aoi for lunch?”


“Watanabe-san? Nomiya-san? Sure. Is Shiina-san not with you?”


“She went to see her boyfriend in 2-B. It’s just us two today.”


“Ah, can I join too?”


“Of course, Honda-san.”


“May I join too, Asano-san? I wanted to apologize about earlier so I rushed to the student store and bought you and Kirishima-kun a snack.”


“Class Rep, you didn’t have to… W-whoa! Is that the limited custard mille feuille? They only sell 30 of these per day!”


“Wow. We’re getting a big group here,” Takahashi remarked as she took a bite of a teriyaki and egg sandwich she had bought for lunch.


The fact of the matter was, with the other guys having been taken away to eat safely, I had ended up being the only boy left in class 2-D. Since I was in Yae’s care, the girls who were still curious about our situation approached her. A party was starting to form around Yae as the gyarus, Honda, Takahashi, and even our class Rep pushed their desks together to eat with her.


Their focus was definitely on me. With my size and presence having dropped thanks to being 0.46 cm tall now, I was the only reduced person in the room. The girls couldn’t fight their curiosity and came to chat with Yae and ask/inspect me.


When a bunch of girls gathered, it became boisterous. When a bunch of 700 m tall girls gathered, it was a thunderous commotion. It was difficult to keep a straight face under their all-seeing gazes.


“Eh? You can’t give it to him?”


“Sensei said he won’t be able to eat normal sized food. That’s why she came to give him his lunch since he’s with me.”


“Well, it’s not like he can eat something like that as he is now, but that’d be living the dream, wouldn’t it? A cake several times my size? I wouldn’t pass that up.”


“Hahaha! You’ll get fat, Aoi,” Watanabe laughed.


Yoshikawa tried to give me a slice of a cake she had bought to apologize for the third session. The fact that I was shorter than even the first layer of this parking garage sized sweet said plenty about what I could and couldn’t eat. Yoshikawa actually tried cutting a small chunk and putting it on a napkin next to me. Even that small chunk was three times my height. The custard gushed out like lava and the sickly sweet smell made me take a few steps back before Yae took it away, popping the building of a chunk into her mouth. She held back her blissful squeal from how good it tasted.


It was really sobering to see a cake many times my size disappear inside Yae’s mouth. It seemed more dangerous than the pill dissolving solution from the medicine making session. I shivered as I also remembered Akagi’s and Morino’s penalty.


“Kiri-shii’s staring,” Nomiya used her phone to see my reaction to Yae eating up the cake. “Yaecchi, I think he’s scared.”


“Scared? Why would that be?”


“Probably the fact that he’s not even bite-sized to you,” Takahashi explained exactly why I was feeling how I was.


“He IS smaller than a sprinkle,” Honda noted. “How small is he now? 5 millimeters?”


“4.6 actually and getting smaller,” Yae used the app on her phone to check my height. She stood up, put her hands on her hips, and looked down at me. “Are you actually scared of me, Touya?”


I was not going to answer that question. I was not even going to try reacting. I remained where I was on the 100 yen coin and just kept eating.


“No reaction at all,” Nomiya observed. “Wait… No, his legs are quivering like a flan.”


Curse Nomiya for using the zoom function. I glared at the building sized camera phone, but that only made the tanned gyaru giggle because she could see my flustered reaction.


Watanabe also got a laugh from looking at the screen. “Gyahaha~! That’s one helluva face. What a totally hilarious evil eye he’s giving us!”


“It’s cute seeing Kiri-shii try to act angry when he’s so small. He’s got guts,” Nomiya smirked.


“Pfft...” Even Yoshikawa was having trouble not laughing. 


For even the class rep to not be immune to laughter, my pride was being thrown into the incinerator. By acting indignant, I ended up being seen as adorable to them. Well, considering I was an ant trying to look fierce against a giant girl they probably knew my anger meant nothing. I had nothing to back it, so it only looked like I was pouting to them.


“Girls, don’t pick on Touya. He’s had a rough day today,” Yae tried to defend me. Her hand swept across the table and pulled the 100 yen coin I was on close to her. The momentum of how quickly she pulled me kept me going after she stopped, though. I flew off the coin and smacked into her chest. I thought it was by accident, but Yae’s hand followed, pushing me forcefully into her bosom. Even with the uniform in the way, I could feel the plush softness of Yae’s warm breast.


“Asano, I think that’s just making it more embarrassing for him,” Takahashi remarked. She changed her mind, however, when she looked at everyone else. “Wait, huh?”


“Aww… That’s nice. That’s our class’s ‘not-couple’ for you,” Yoshikawa commented.


“A heartwarming snapshot,” agreed Nomiya.


“To be so willing to do that to Kirishima-kun… Yae-chan, you’re admirable,” Honda put her hand to her own chest, apparently also wanting to do the same thing.


“Gah… I’m jealous. Maybe I should’ve gotten an exemption with Hiroshi...” Watanabe pouted regarding Arai.


It seemed picking on me wasn’t the main reason why the girls had come to Yae during lunch. Aside from Nomiya who was there for good photos and Yoshikawa who just wanted to apologize, Honda and Watanabe were very curious about the size difference dynamic Yae and I had been going through all week.


“Gyah!” I panicked for a moment when Yae’s fingers stopped pressing down on me. I expected to fall with nothing to hold me when after she let go. However, to my relief and chagrin, I discovered there was no need to hold on. Though it was still precariously narrow, I was small enough that could stand atop a wrinkle in Yae’s uniform without falling off.


This was something to tell the guys later. I was sidling about a wrinkle on Yae’s uniform, treating her massive bosom as an expansive mountain wall I was trying not to fall off of.


“Hm? Touya?” Yae checked her fingers, having expected to see me adhered to them


“Yae-chan, he’s still on your chest,” Honda pointed out.


“Uwah! Touya, stop clinging!” Yae’s embarrassedly rushed to get me off, but she couldn’t stay steady because she was flustered. In a single second, her body, her breast in particular, moved 3 cm forward. While that didn’t seem like much, Yae’s ever increasing size spelled plenty of astonishing surprises for me. I was close to 1/450th my normal height, meaning the speed of Yae’s breast’s motion was around a dozen meters per second. A mountain rammed into me at the speed of a slow car.


 “Waaaaah!” I flew off of Yae’s body and onto a white, bumpy surface. 


“A-Ah! Sorry, Touya!” Yae apologized as I was dazed from the impact.


“Uwoah… Nice landing, Kirishima-kun… That’s not a good place to be though,” I heard Takahashi’s voice while I struggled to pick myself up. 


Where was I? What was the white, bumpy surface I had fallen onto? Where else would I be? I grimaced when I paid close attention to the shape of the individual white objects that were clumped together beneath me.


Rice. I had fallen onto the rice side of Yae’s lunch. It was no wonder my hands and legs seemed to have trouble peeling away from the ground. The stickiness of the rice grains were keeping me on them. 


I really wasn’t in a good position. I was currently half the size of a grain of rice - half the size of those things Yae was neatly putting dozens of in her mouth with every bite earlier. I shivered when I turned my head to see a bitten piece of sweet and sour pork the size of a building next to the pile of rice. The bite mark was leviathan-level.


“He’s like a sesame seed,” Yoshikawa observed. “Asano-san, you should get him out of there now.”


“Right. Here we go Touya,” Yae said as she moved to get me out of her lunch box. I appreciated being able to leave, as there was no way I’d be able to scale the completely vertical walls of the box.


Still, I would have preferred if she didn’t use her chopsticks to free me. Yae couldn’t easily pick my body up alone so she took the grains of rice I was stuck to as well. The blood drained from my face as Yae didn’t move me onto the table but rose me higher and higher up into the air until I was level with her face.


“W-Wow, this is so surreal to see you on there,” Yae audiably gulped, keeping her other hand below where I was on the chopsticks in case I fell. Unfortunately, it reminded me of how she normally ate to prevent spilling while eating. Her hot breath battered me like a typhoon as the frightening cavern of her mouth opened to talk. “It’s really hard to believe that you’re that speck there, Touya.”


Speck, I grimaced. That was what she called me. That was what Yae was currently seeing me as. I did not like the sound of that, nor did I like being held just centimeters away from her mouth. Yae’s pink lips were each twice my height. I had thought about getting a full body kiss from Yae before, but definitely not in my current position on her food. Despite how plump and soft they looked, they parted as she spoke, opening up to the expansive cave of her mouth. I could see the vast surface that was her tongue. I was now small enough to be able to walk around on it with room to spare. It unnerved me to be able to see the darkness in the back of her mouth. Akagi and Morino had given me a sample of this experience earlier today but being stuck to actually food made things all the more terrifying.


And unfortunately, after she realized how Yae was holding me, a cat-like smile formed on Takahashi’s mouth. “Y’know, Asano, it looks like you’re about to eat him. I’ll bet you he’s scared out of his mind right now.”


Yoshikawa agreed. “He’s one step away from a one-way trip into Asano-san’s stomach. If you didn’t know he was there, you’d have eaten him, right?”


“Class Rep, that’s a scary thought. Could he even survive being in someone’s stomach?” Honda wondered. “I heard Sensei earlier. She seemed calm enough to treat it lightly, but still...”


“He’ll be fine. Yaecchi, how about giving him a bigger scare? I want to take a picture,” Nomiya had an idea for an interesting photo.


“Ooh. That sounds fun, Minami,” Watanabe agreed with Nomiya. “Yaecchi, how about opening wide?”


This girls’ talk was moving in the wrong direction. Their suggestions and ideas that they were vocalizing were painting nightmarish images in my head. Even though I was right there, they weren’t even looking in my direction as they talked about treating me as though I was a plaything. I supposed my ability to refuse had shrunken along with me. I also couldn’t deny that there were a lot fewer inhibitions for the girls to mess with something smaller than a bug.


I hoped Yae wouldn’t cave to peer pressure but it was clear she wasn’t going to reject the idea.


“Like this? Aaaah~n!”


I opened my mouth to shout but it was eaten up by Yae’s echoing voice. Yae’s mouth opened wide and she brought the clump of rice I was stuck on inside. The light atmosphere of the bright and open classroom disappeared as my surroundings became dark and damp the moment I passed Yae’s lips. I narrowly avoided brushing against Yae’s white teeth, each over twice my height, as I passed beneath their guillotine-like presence. 


The air suddenly became thick and humid as my body was hit by oppressive fog of saliva. Yae’s breath had a sickeningly sweet smell because she had just had several bites of her mother’s sweet and sour pork. The aroma of the sauce lingered and pierced my nose.


“This is… Yae’s mouth…,” I broke out in a cold sweat as I looked around while trapped on the clump of rice. Yae’s tongue was stretched out beneath me, actually touching the clump of rice I was on. If Yae loosened the grip on her chopsticks, I’d fall onto it. I looked behind me and saw the back of Yae’s teeth and the light of the classroom outside. I really was in a cave, and Yae’s mouth was the only exit. It was blurry and out of focus due to how far it was to me now, but I believed I saw Yoshikawa’s worried yet curious face looking in.  


Drip.


To my dismay, a stream of saliva fell from the ceiling, or rather, the roof of Yae’s mouth. The clump of rice and I narrowly missed being drenched in it by mere millimeters on Yae’s scale. I wanted to pull my body tight together to guard myself from further danger, but breaking free from the sticky glutinous rice was impossible.


Lick.


“Gyaaah!” I was one step away from soiling myself when Yae’s tongue curled. It licked the underside of the rice clump and I saw it fly past my vision for an instant. This was too much. I did not want to be literally eaten by Yae. I didn't even want to think about what would happen if something went wrong.


My excruciatingly long stay being held in Yae’s mouth was only 10 seconds. Yae took me out and returned me to the table where she then used the chopsticks to separate me from the rice grains. I landed face first on the table and did not move. My legs had given out.


“I’m just kidding, Touya. I wouldn’t eat you,” Yae told me with a smile. She had enjoyed that.


“Wow. You actually did it,” Takahashi raised an eyebrow. “I’m impressed. It wasn’t as erotic as I thought it’d be.”


“I’m not sure how you’d be able to construe that as erotic, Aoi-san,” Honda pinched the bridge of her nose. “It looked like regular eating to me.”


“Well, it must have been quite something for Kirishima-kun,” Yoshikawa stated. “He’s not getting up.”


That drew Yae’s concern. “Touya, are you okay?”


Physically, yes. 


“I think we freaked him out too much there...” Watanabe remarked.


“Ehehe... Maybe we crossed the line…,” Nomiya agreed.


“Let’s… change the subject, okay?” Honda suggested.


Watanabe agreed. “Ah, right. Yaecchi, I wanted to ask you about what you two got up to at home.”


“Eh?”


I was thankful for that. After those fearful 10 seconds, it was Yae’s turn to receive all the attention. I was allowed to go back to my 100 yen coin while Honda, Takahashi, and Watanabe started asking her various questions. 


The girls to start directing their attention to Yae instead of me gave me a chance to rest. Yae was doing her best honestly answering the girls’ questions but she froze up every time something too personal was asked. She nearly had a few meltdowns trying to fight her honest nature when Takahashi asked about baths and when Watanabe asked about our sleeping together. Honda’s question about kissing threw her for a loop as well.


It sure was something being amongst giants eating and talking. Now that they weren’t directing their attention to me, it felt like I was just eavesdropping on their conversation. After all, listening was all I could do. I couldn’t comment or take part in their interrogation of Yae. I wouldn’t even be a part of their talk unless they turned their attention to me because I was under their notice, in the shadows of the bento boxes, phones, drink cans and bottles, and unwrapped food wrappers they left on the tables.


That didn’t mean I wasn’t involved with the shenanigans that came with being around the giant girls, though.


“Hey, Kiri-shii. Can I get a few rare shots of you?” Nomiya asked, or rather, demanded. She hadn’t asked me earlier so she missed several good shots apparently. She was so bright-eyed and forward, pushing her face so close to the table that her breath blew me back, that I couldn’t exactly refuse. What kind of pictures did Nomiya want? Of course, she wanted ones that compared my size to numerous things.


She started simple, holding the 100 yen coin up with one finger to see that I was around 1/5th of its diameter. Our class representative also grew curious as to what the gyaru was doing and joined in as well. She was more curious about my condition than Yae’s embarrassing stories.


“Nomiya-san, please be careful. If that falls on him, it looks like it’d crush him,” Yoshikawa warned. While I would definitely survive considering all I’d been through today, that would be one heck of a way to go: ‘Death by money’, literally.


After the 100 yen coin, Nomiya wanted a selfie with me in her hand. I didn’t mind at all, but she was trying to be stealthy while Yae was covering her face in embarrassment from Honda’s, Takahashi’s, and Watanabe’s questions.


“Muu… Not as good as I thought.” Unfortunately, I was too small to be clearly in focus in the picture. Nomiya pouted and chased me around her palm with her finger.


“Nomiya-san, how about a picture of that? Your finger versus Kirishima-kun might be good,” Yoshikawa suggested.


Nomiya took the class rep’s advice. Nomiya’s decorated nail, sparkling with glitter, was over twice my height. That was before even mentioning the rest of her pinky finger. 


“Class Rep, you’ve got good taste,” Nomiya gave her a thumbs up. 


Nomiya wasn’t satisfied yet though, she wanted more photos. She and Yoshikawa continued to think of ideas as to how to best highlight my size. A picture of me sitting atop a house sized eraser, a shot of me balancing on the class rep’s nail while held in front of her face, a photo of me leaning against a cherry tomato that was threatening to roll in my direction - there were plenty of ideas in their heads. Nomiya put me on the edge of her opened tea bottle and I nearly fell in. She even tried getting a video of me trying to walk along Yoshikawa’s arm but was unsatisfied due to how slow I was moving. I objected to being put on the floor to be compared to Yoshikawa’s slipper, but I couldn’t fight Nomiya’s fingers. Even she was impressed that the Safety Sole alone was way above my head.


“You’re the best, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya thanked me while looking through the photos. “But even after all this, there’s still one more picture I want to take.”


“One more? You’re still not satisfied, Nomiya-san?” the class representative asked the same thing I was wondering. “Don’t tell me these are too restrained to you.”


“No, I’m not going for exposure. I don’t wanna do something that’d make Yaecchi angry,” Nomiya shook her head.


“So what is it?”


The answer to that question came quickly. Nomiya brought me to the custard mille feuille that Yae had yet to finish eating. Instead of putting me on the styrofoam holding it or next to a chunk of it, however, she brought me to the very top.


“Perfect,” Nomiya smiled, readying her camera. “I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of the cake and Kiri-shi earlier. He totes looks like a sprinkle.”


“That makes me wonder. Is this clean? Kirishima-kun is literally stepping on the food.”


Though Nomiya and the Class Rep shared a laugh, it was not funny to me. Being back on a piece of food was unnerving.  I had still been shrinking over the course of lunch and now I was 0.40 cm. I was a flat 4 mm tall. The dessert Nomiya had put me on was decorated with lines of chocolate sauce that were knee high to me. I could walk around the flat top of the pastry and approached the edge. In the distance, I saw Nomiya standing getting her camera ready.


“Alright, Kiri-shii. Say cheese!” she told me. “Class Rep, you should’ve bought a cheesecake. That would’ve been perfect.” 

 

“I’m not in support of that sort of wordplay,” Yoshikawa giggled.


I was going to be grateful when this photoshoot was over. My current place on the cake really did make me understand why I couldn’t eat regular sized food. Just one layer of the pastry was thicker and harder than a concrete wall to me. There would be no way I’d be able to break off even a crumb let alone bite something that was harder than the rock in my current state.


Thankfully, photos were simple to take. After taking a few and being satisfied with what she got, Nomiya sat back down and showed Yoshikawa and myself the picture. You could hardly make out my form on the cake, but she had gotten one shot that actually had me in focus.


“I’ll send these to you later, Kiri-shii,” Nomiya smiled. “Class Rep, you want some copies too?”


“Sure. Um… Hold on. Let me give you my contact info.”


The Class Rep took out her phone and began sharing with the tanned gyaru. I was impatiently waiting to be removed from the cake, but upon seeing how close Nomiya and the Class Rep had gotten, the noise level of the group grew.


“Oh? You’re exchanging numbers? Let me join in too,” Watanabe interrupted.


“Oh? Shino-non, you are done interrogating Yaecchi?”


“Mhmm. I’m so jealous!” the gyaru said with a bright smile. “If I knew this ahead of time, I would’ve tried getting that exemption.”


“You’re really bold, Watanabe-san,” Honda returned to her seat and packed away her finished lunch. “Wanting to have your boyfriend stay over at your place while tiny… My face is turning red just imagining that.”


“Watanabe’s a bit more pure than Asano, actually, so it wouldn’t be that bad,” Takahashi hypothesized, picking up her can of soda for a drink. “Actually, Honda, just who are you imagining? You don’t have a boyfriend.”


“I-I’ll pass on answering that...”


Yae’s interrogation had ended, so the other girls came back to their seats. They seemed to have finished their meals while they were talking. Honda, Takahashi, and Watanabe seemed satisfied with what they were able to pry out of Yae.


The girl in particular slumped in her chair, exhausted. She had been overloaded with embarrassment. Takahashi’s teasing, I could understand, but the bombardment of questions from Honda and Watanabe must have been crazy. 


“Yaecchi, you look like death warmed over,” remarked Nomiya. “Need a break?”


“Of course I do,” Yae groaned. “Can’t a girl get some privacy?”


“It’s your fault for being the honest type, Asano-san,” Yoshikawa giggled.


That was when the danger returned. I didn’t even see her pick it up, but Yae had a spoon in her hand. She was ready to have her dessert in order to get some sugar and relax. I saw it descend upon the parking structure sized mille feuille as Yae silently started to eat her dessert. To the other girls, she made no sound as the enormous plastic spoon sliced the ground I was on. It was like the earth split in two. I never expected such an apocalyptic scene. 


“Yae? Oh no… I’ve got to get off!” I knew I had to escape. I was on the part of the cake Yae was going to pick up with the spoon. I could feel the ground beneath me tilt as the spoon pushed against the pastry. Escaping, unfortunately, was impossible. I didn’t realize it earlier, but the chocolate I had stepped on clung to me like tar. My 0.4 cm body couldn’t move quickly enough, and even if I could move, Yae’s dexterous movements were too fast for me to keep up with. The cut piece of the cake I was on was lifted up towards Yae’s mouth.


“Aah~n!” I heard as Yae opened her mouth. I balked. I was going back in. Only this time, Yae was completely unaware I was on her cake.


“Huh?” Nomiya noticed and paled the moment she saw. “Wait, Yaecchi!”


“Yae!” I shouted.


Chomp!


“Hm…?” It was too late. Yae already closed her mouth around the spoon. I couldn’t finish even calling Yae’s name as her mouth closed around me. I was plunged into darkness as the spoon holding the cake slipped out of Yae’s closed mouth, dropping the cake I was on onto her tongue.


“Yae! Nomiya! Hey, Takahashi! Someone help!” I shouted, but my voice was drowned out by the sloshing and smacking sounds of Yae’s tongue. It wasn’t moving, but I could not see what was going on at all. With Yae’s mouth closed, it was too dark.


But even without my sight, I could still tell what was going on. Yae’s saliva was enveloping the cake and me. I could feel the thick layers of the mille feuille get eaten away by just Yae’s spin. I was thankful not to hear or feel any movement from her teeth. She was not chewing, but that in itself was frightening enough. Was Yae going to just swallow the piece of cake whole? Would it be a good idea to try to crawl away from the cake and hope I could get stuck in her teeth? Adrenaline surged as my survival instincts screamed at me to find a way to survive.


But of course, I couldn’t do anything even I wanted to. Yae’s saliva covered me as much as it did the cake. While I wasn’t softening or being broken down by it as easily as the now damp cake, my body was soaked, weighed down, and stuck to Yae’s tongue by the viscous spit. All I could do was hope for divine intervention.


And it came in the form of the other girls. 


“Blech...” Yae uttered as she spit out the cake. My ears were overloaded from the volume of Yae’s voice while inside of her mouth as she opened it. I found myself tumbling along with the cake. I fell out. Yae had spat the piece of cake out onto the cover of her bento box.


“Is he there?” I heard as someone’s head blocked out the light from above.


“Yes. I see him stuck in there. Urgh...He’s covered in spit.”


“That was close. I don’t know what would have happened if we were a second too late.”


“I know we joked about it earlier but this time… Sheesh...”


“Touya! Hold on, I’ll get you out.”


Yae attempted to use her spoon to break me free. She separated me from the glob of spat up cake, but I was still in a pool of her saliva. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t move.


“Gross. He’s stuck… I’m sorry about that, Yaecchi… Kiri-shii...”


“I nearly ate Touya… Oh god… I can’t believe it…”

 

“H-Hey, now. He’s safe. A little... disgustingly soaked but safe,” Takahashi tried to calm Yae down. “It was an accident, but nothing happened in the end.”


“Y-yeah…” Yae tried to accept this but had trouble coming to terms.  “Sasakura-sensei said it as a joke earlier, but I can’t believe it happened...”


Cough.


“Oh my. So it did happen like I expected?” 


I could see every one of the girls snap their necks in the direction of the voice. The school nurse showed up behind the, without having even made a sound.


“Kyaa! Sasakura-sensei? W-What are you doing here again?” Yae stuttered, surprised by her sudden appearance.


“Lunch is almost over, girls,” she started. “I thought this would be around the time where Kirishima got into trouble, maybe got himself eaten.”


“You say that like it’s a normal thing. Couldn’t we have killed Kirishima-kun?” Honda was worried about why our school nurse was so blase about my near death experience.


Apparently, it was because it was actually normal. Sensei opened her lab coat to reveal several different items inside. “This ends up happening on occasion, actually, even in the workforce. I have plenty of medicines from emetics to laxatives if worse comes to worse.”


“Eme-” “Laxa-” The girls all grimaced. There were two ways I would’ve been getting out of her stomach, and neither one was clean. 


Sensei wasn’t finished with her explanation, though. “Actually, we also have a failsafe built into the original Reduction. It’s rather specific, but it is set for if someone’s about to be eaten.”


“Eh? There’s such a thing?” Yoshikawa was surprised as much as the rest of the girls.


“If it were to actually have happened, Kirishima would’ve grown a bit before he went down your throat.I would have been more worried about Asano choking than Kirishima being digested,” Sasakura-sensei remarked. “Well, since the failsafe didn’t activate, there’s nothing to worry about. Asano’s not gagging thanks to having Kirishima in her throat, and I don’t even have to bring him back to the machine to shrink him again.”


“So Touya would have been safe...?” Yae was still shaken from what she had nearly done to me. She was also touching her neck with both hands in response to the image Sensei detailed of choking on me. It was in poor taste of her to describe it, but Sensei had stopped Yae’s panic.


Sensei put her hand on Yae’s shoulder and spoke calmly to reassure her. “Asano. Trust me when I say that Reduction is safe. Why do you think I let him join you in the first place? We saw this coming from a million light-years away.”


“You seriously expected this?” Watanabe was skeptical.


“If there weren’t failsafes for all of the troubles of a reduced person, we’d be in a legal nightmare. I let the health committees girls come up with penalty games for crying out-loud,” Sensei groaned, imagining the lawsuits.


So that was why it was allowed. The bare minimum of safeties had been ensured for us all. I would have appreciated more, though, considering I’d been stepped on and almost eaten more than once now today.


“Well, this was at least getting off lightly, I’m leaving a sesame seed-sized kid around a bunch of hungry girls during an open period like lunch. There’s a lot of other stuff you could’ve done to him in that time,” Sensei crossed her arms. “Can you guess what more degenerate girls would do around this time when a reduced boy’s at their mercy?”


None of us wanted to hazard a guess but we had our ideas. A number of the girls were flustered by what their imaginations pictured.


“Exactly. So don’t get so disheartened about nearly doing something bad by accident. I’m willing to bet Kirishima’s been through stuff just as rough this week anyways. Asano’s probably punished him at least once.”


“Er… Well...” Yae couldn’t deny that.


I couldn’t deny that either, but I at least wanted to say that this had been up there in my top ten traumatic experiences. Sensei continued trying to talk Yae out of her stupor and console her until she properly calmed down. The other girls as well listened intently, having played some part in what had happened to me. They seemed a little embarrassed that the remainder of the girls who were also eating in the classroom were looking their way, but they accepted fault.


“Alright. Are we good?”


“Yes, Sensei,” the girls answered in unison.


“Good,” Sensei smiled, having done a proper job as the school nurse. I would have preferred it if she had freed me from Yae’s saliva first though. The entire time she had been talking to the girls, I was still covered in the sticky spit. It was only now that she was done that she turned her proper attention to me.


“Wah!” I uttered as Sensei plucked me out of the pool of saliva.


“Actually, Asano, Kirishima, I came here to also pick you two up,” she informed us. “Kirishima, we’ll clean you up and everything, so don’t you worry, alright, kiddo? As for you, Asano, we’ve got a job for you as a caretaker.”


“A job?”


“Get your gym clothes and go meet Okazaki in the gym. Those girls should’ve finished setting up by now.”


I groaned. This was the session Okazaki, Kamiya-senpai, and Takahashi had been looking forward to. Lunch was ending. After the chaos had been diffused by Sasakura-sensei, she reminded us that there was still more to go. We were supposed to get ready for the fifth session. 


As Sensei held me carefully in her hand, I could only hope this wouldn’t be as dangerous as what I had just been through.


 

(48) Day 5 Session 5: Observable Reduction Life (0.40 cm > 0.13 cm) 


So what was the fifth session a number of the health committee girls had been looking forward to? Sasakura-sensei told me about it after taking me to her office to give me a good cleaning. Rather than a bath or the cleaning balm, she brought out another item from the government that looked like a drop bottle. Whatever the solution was, a single drop that was my size was enough to clean off all of the saliva sticking to me. I felt remarkably clean after all I had been through. Whatever miracle chemical had been developed, it was surprisingly beyond the level of cleansing a bath would give.


I wasn’t in a state where I could ask Sensei what the bottle was, of course. My bigger concern anyways was my damp uniform she had washed me in. That was when Sensei brought something to me, being very careful as her nail was a wide plain for the items to be scattered on. I was surprised to see she had a reduced uniform to give me. Much to my chagrin, she included a pair of boxers as well.


“You can get changed yourself, kiddo. Here, let me give you some privacy,” Sensei told me before inverting an empty coffee mug and putting it over me. It was dark, but I was given the opportunity to change, and change I did. After all was done, she placed me onto her palm and started to take me to our destination.


As Sensei had told Yae earlier to get her gym clothes, I knew we were going to the gymnasium which had been reserved all day for the program. Kamiya-senpai had been hard at work putting something together all week and spent most of today out of class to set things up in the gymnasium. She had to have been busy considering the previous session was led by her as well. This time though, Okazaki was amongst the health committee members who were leading the session. I did not have a good feeling regarding that. My underclassman was… an idiot, if I was putting it bluntly.


“Sorry about all this, Kirishima,” Sensei sighed. “I’d love to rein those girls in further, but there’s enough paperwork to do as is with this program. And the guys in the committee are all worried about being targeted later. Apparently, the girls will hold back for the future sessions as long as they get their fill now.”


I accepted Sensei’s apology for not being able to give me much support. I was going to have to get some payback from the guys who martyred me for their own safety though. I contemplated keeping a revenge notebook with a list of all of the people I was feeling vindictive about. Then again, Takahashi’s name would probably keep showing up.


Still, Session 5’s name was apparently called Observable Reduction Life. The name alone was curious enough.


According to Sensei, this session was going to be moderately relaxing for the boys because there wasn’t going to be much of an objective outside of exploring. I wondered what Sensei meant because my current size was still 0.40 cm as it had been after lunch, and I was well aware I was going to keep getting smaller because we hadn’t reached the final height yet. We wouldn’t be going very far inside the gymnasium. Heck, as much as it pained me to admit it, something like Yae’s running shoe would already be big enough to take the whole period to explore at our size.


“This is honestly more of a lesson for the girls than you boys. It will put things into proper perspective for the girls who haven’t made the realization yet,” Sensei told me. “In any case, we should give you some time to get adjusted before they arrive.”


Adjusted, Sensei, said. What were we adjusting to? Sensei was still beating around the bush despite me being unable to say anything back while sitting in her sports field sized palm.


Well, I quickly learned when she entered the gym.


“Okazaki. Kamiya.”


“Ah! Sensei’s here! Does that mean what I think it means?”


“Sasakura-sensei, I take it that you have brought Kirishima-kun over?”


“Of course. He’s all good to go. Where do you want him?”


“Put him in my district, Sensei. That’s number 3. Nishishishi~.”


“Nao-chan, please refrain from smiling like that. It looks rather unbecoming of you.”


The simplest manner to describe what Session 5 was about would be to call it a city. That was right. All of the reduced buildings we had seen throughout the past few days had told us that the government was capable of making small buildings that suited our reduced sizes. What I never expected was for there to be an entire district to be in our gymnasium however. In fact, there were 6 of them.


6 separate city district’s worth of buildings were fenced in by panes of glass roughly 60 cm high each. Okazaki’s District 3 looked to be a 3 km x 3 km area reduced to fit a 7 m x 7 m square in the gymnasium. Sensei stepped over the glass fence and carefully lowered me onto a hill in a green park area.


“So where is everyone?” I wondered as I looked around. The park was empty from what I could see, so the other guys had to be elsewhere. I didn’t immediately start searching, however, as I was more focused on understanding my new surroundings. 


So this was the fifth session. I could see why Okazaki and the others had been so excited for it and why Kamiya-senpai had been hard at work all week. This was a legitimate city district. Besides the park, I could see city streets, alley ways, residence buildings, apartment buildings, and offices. In the center of it all was an extremely tall skyscraper as well. It resembled the Sunshine 60 in Ikebukuro, though the entire area clearly wasn’t Ikebukuro.


Everything had been neatly arranged and set up to look like a proper city district without any mistakes in the model. Kamiya-senpai’s dexterity and skill was praiseworthy. It was like somebody had taken an entire city and shrunk it to fit in the classroom. I wouldn’t have been surprised if that actually was the case, but how new and clean everything looked told me this had been designed just for the Reduction Program.


What was more eye-catching, however, was the 60 cm tall glass wall around us. It was actually taller than the mock-Sunshine 60 dominating the cityscape, probably close to 300 m tall in appearance from what I could hazard as a guess if the tower was 240 m like the actual Sunshine 60. It surrounded us and separated us from the actual gymnasium. On the other side of the glass, I could see the endless plain of the gymnasium floor stretching into the horizon. It was difficult to make out the other districts far out in the distance. I couldn’t see where the floor ended and the walls began because everything seemed so distant now. I couldn’t even consider the gymnasium ceiling a ceiling anymore. It was high up enough that it’d be a sky in its own right. 


Though Sensei had told me this session was for the girls to gain perspective, I was taking further notice of how big everything was now that there was a clear distinction. The translucent glass was the divide between the reduced city and the normal sized world.


And then came the girl in charge of our district.


Craaaaaash!


“Se~!~n~!~pa~!~i~!”


I nearly fell over when the ground shook. I snapped my head in the direction of the powerful sing-song-ing voice overhead. I looked up… and up… and up... 


“Okazaki…,” my 145 cm tall underclassman in gym clothes was smiling while standing on the other side of the glass. The glass barrier didn’t even reach her thighs. She was looking at me as though I were an animal on display, which, considering the arrangement of the glass, wasn’t too far from the truth.


“Nishishishishi~,” Okazaki laughed while unfastening a lock on the glass fence. She opened up the fence and stepped into the city area. She remained on the sleek gymnasium floor, but she got as close as she could to the actual city. Her white and blue running shoes alone were the size of multi-story buildings, and she herself dwarfed every tower in the reduced city. “I’ve been looking forward to this, Senpai. How do you like me now? I’m a Super Mega-sized Nao-jira! Ga~o~!”


The playful roar wasn’t necessary. The ‘super mega’ was important for her to add. After all, normal kaiju would easily be stepped on by her like bugs. We, on the other hand, were specks. It was more worrying when Okazaki briefly lifted her foot high up in the air. To be able to see the underside of her shoe was more than worrying, but she thankfully didn’t drop it anywhere on the district.


“Well, this puts things into perspective,” I realized having something my scale to compare the girls with was much more effective at letting me see how large they would be if we were normal sized. The high rise buildings didn’t even reach her ankles. The only thing worth challenging her height was the mock-Sunshine 60, and even that was dwarfed by her legs.


Okazaki continued to give me a clear idea of the scale difference. I could see she was holding things between her fingers, each about a die. She was playing with them around haphazardly. Then, she began to move.


“W-Whoa...” I was still not used to the shaking of being on the floor while the giant girls moved. Okazaki was only bending down slowly, but the entire city set up bowed to the movements.


“Pfft! Did I knock you down, Senpai?” chuckled Okazaki as she placed one of the die sized objects at the base of the park hill I was on. Her enormous hand had descended from above and placed a house in the park. Okazaki continued doing this until the flat greenery at the bottom of the hill was covered by half a dozen identical two story houses. “What do you think? Isn’t it amazing? Kamiya-senpai ended up putting together all of these districts. They were actually bigger earlier this week too. When I heard about this session, I was so excited for it! I always wanted to be bigger than everything!”


I was more impressed by the fact that Okazaki had basically created a neighborhood in a few seconds. Were we really so small that houses could fit in her hand like used erasers? It brought to mind one of those life simulation games where the player could build the houses and even cities for their characters to live in. We were the game characters having our world influenced by the player known as Nao Okazaki. I hoped she wasn’t the type to remove pool ladders or turn on all of the disasters at once.


Thankfully, there were apparently a lot of regulations for this session. That was apparently why there were a fair number of health committee members and Yae around.


“Okazaki, why are you putting down those houses? I said those were extras,” 2-A’s health committee representative, Asahina, walked over from District 2 and stopped in front of the glass fence to scold Okazaki. She pushed up her glasses and gave as good of a glare as she could.


It wasn’t very effective against my underclassman. “It’s my district, Senpai. And don’t think I didn’t notice you taking that water bottle earlier. You want to add a river to your park, don’t you?”


“T-That’s… There’s a perfect spot for it, you know?” Asahina couldn’t defend herself.


“You two, please try not to mess up the models yet,” Kamiya-senpai approached after hearing the conversation. “We spent so long making them and transporting them into the gym. At least keep them in perfect condition for now. Give the 2-D girls a chance and hold off until class starts.”


Only until the start? I had hoped Kamiya-senpai would rein in Okazaki more, but she sounded like she acknowledged there’d be damage. Well, I couldn’t argue that it would probably be easy for any of the girls to take a step into the reduced city and knock things over. It seemed to me like these girls had full ownership of their district.


In any case, it seemed that before the girls from 2-D came after changing, we would be given a full explanation from the health committee members in charge of each district. In District 1, Yanase-senpai was with Saeki, and in District 2 was Kamiya-senpai and Asahina. I couldn’t see the other side of the gym where Districts 4-6 were, but I was told District 4 had Akagi and Morino, District 5 had Takahashi working with an upperclassman, and District 6 had a freshman and upperclassman I didn’t know very well. There were two people per district.


For the person who would be working with Okazaki, I was thankful to see, was Yae. It made sense because she was my caretaker. Clad in her gym uniform, exposing her peach legs which rose up into the sky, was my 700 m childhood friend. She stepped into the fenced area and waved at where Okazaki pointed out I was. I just stayed still and stared until the girls started doing their job in informing us.


“Alright, Senpai,” Okazaki started reading from a printed sheet of paper with a lot of pep. “This is Observable Reduction Life. This is an important session for both boys and girls to go through because at this point in the day, the changing scales becomes blatantly obvious.”


Okazaki then handed the paper to Yae to keep reading. “Um… Reduction should be wrapping up for the boys, so this should be the final spurt. Over the course of this session, you will almost reach minimum height because you’ll get a burst shrink soon. Your duty in this session is to explore the model city designed for Reduced-Size Living while taking in your change in size.”


Yae handed it back to Okazaki for her to finish reading. “Okay! These districts are rest areas made as recreation for employees stuck at a company for too long and need to get some fresh air for a moment. Please enjoy the miniature indoor park and free free to try out any of the buildings and facilities. Of course, they’re all free.”


That did sound nice and relaxing. I wondered what was around the district. If there was an arcade, I could wager a guess where the rest of the guys in this district were.


“Ah, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a quota,” unfortunately, Okazaki didn’t stop. “On the top floor of the biggest building of each district is a box with ID badges on them. Please make sure to get them one of them before the session is over.”

 

That sounded like a simple quota, but having gone through 4 other sessions thus far, I knew I was going to have a more difficult one. What was it going to be?


Yae interrupted to let me know. “Ah, Touya. You don’t have to worry about a bigger challenge. Kamiya-senpai said being with Okazaki-chan is difficult enough. And I’m allowed to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn’t do anything bad.”


“Eh? I didn’t hear anything like that! That’s so mean!”


Pffft!


I couldn’t resist laughing when I saw Okazaki’s shocked expression. That was good to know, at least. Not having to deal with a bigger challenge eased my nerves. I would be free to explore with my main goal only being visiting the tallest building once. The district wasn’t too large and the park so I didn’t have to rush it. I still would though, knowing my luck in getting stuck with penalty games when the girls were directly involved.


In any case, I decided to get started as soon as I could. Yae gave me a wave before I started to look around. I spotted the exit to the park and descended the hill in the opposite direction of where Okazaki had placed the new houses. I wanted to see if I could find anyone else or even get to the building before the rest of the class came. 


It wasn’t that hard to find them thankfully.


“Just like I thought.”


“Touya-kun!” Eguchi waved while standing in front of what looked like an arcade. I spotted another familiar person inside testing his strength with a punching machine. Considering there were 6 districts, there being only 3 of us made sense given the total number of boys in class. There were probably 2-3 of us in each district. It was nice to know I was with people I got along with. I wondered if this arrangement was by chance or planned. 


“I knew if there was an arcade I’d find somebody. Of course it’d be you two,” I chuckled as I ran over. There was no need to worry about traffic in an empty city while crossing the road.


“Sup, Kiri,” Ryou greeted me after setting a record on the punching machine. He had taken off his blazer and swung it over his shoulder when he walked away from the game. “I shoulda’ known it’d be you when it was just ta’ two of us.”


“I take it you all were brought over right after lunch? That explains why you were here already. That also explains the things around your neck,” I noted the lanyard and ID card around both of their necks. They had already been to the top of the tallest building.


“Yeah. We went and got ‘em before things start gettin’ rough,” affirmed Ryou. He started to frown though because he felt empty handed. “I woulda’ got yours, but it’s one per person, unfortunately. They got locks and sensors all around the place. Sorry ‘bout that.”


I had a feeling things wouldn’t be that easy.


Eguchi gave me a pat on the back. “Well, it’s no problem, Touya-kun. There’s an elevator to the top so it is actually not a challenge at all. We might as well escort you there because the view is really something to write home about.”


“You wanna get goin’ back up? Sure, why not,” Ryou shrugged. “But Kiri, for the escort service, you’re payin’ us back by distractin’ those girls of yours when the time comes, ‘kay?”


I didn’t appreciate being thrown under the bus, but I knew I’d probably be their only targets anyways. I accepted. “Sure, but if Tsujimoto comes calling, that’s on you. And Eguchi, I am not protecting you from Yukimura.”


“Nah, I doubt she’d do anythin’,” our rough-around-the-edges friend dismissed my words.


“Grk..,” the pretty boy sweated. “That at least means I’ll get help for the other three, right?”


“We’ll see.”


With that, my solo exploration of the city became a group trip. Considering Ryou and Eguchi had been exploring for ten minutes longer than me, they hadn’t seen too much because they had focused on getting to the mock-Sunshine-60 building first. As such, all three of us ended up acting a lot like tourists looking at the sights.


There really were many things to do in the reduced district. Besides the arcade which had several game machines all powered by some hidden generator, we passed by a fully equipped gymnasium, a karaoke lounge, and several restaurants. I was curious about the restaurants, but from what we could see, they just had the food stocked up and sealed tight until we came in to grab a bite. I wondered if there were any department stores or shops around, but there weren’t. Okazaki’s comment on things being free came to mind. Of course the government wouldn’t be that generous as to let us have free reign of expensive goods. Curiously, there was a library and a manga cafe but they both had an ‘e-’ in front of both. I supposed e-books prevented theft as well.


Still, it was, to quota Yae, very surreal exploring. We were just three guys walking through what was pretty much a deserted city district. There were no signs of life: no footsteps of crowds of pedestrians, no ringings of cellphones and nonsensical conversations of random strangers, no bicycles or cars riding by us. There wasn’t even any litter on the ground. It honestly felt a little spooky.


“Fufufu~n. Touya, I can see you from over here.”


“Senpai found the others it looks like. I think they already met the quota, though.”


“Oh, so it’s only Touya left? I guess they’re helping him out.”


“Maybe I can help him too. Nishishishi~.”


“Okazaki-chan. No.”


“Aww… Well, fine. Senpai, good luck! If you don’t hurry up, things’ll get real tough soon.”


The thing preventing this from truly feeling like a ghost town was the constant presence around us. Yae and Okazaki were keeping an eye on us while seated within the glass fence. We could hear their conversation no matter how far away we moved from them because, in the end, we weren’t any further than 7 m away from them. The two girls, even while seated, loomed over us and all of the high-rise buildings in the shrunken district. Even with their butts planted on the floor, they were still taller than the one building in District 3 that pierced the skyline too. 


Actually, I noticed there was more space between the glass fencing and the edge of the city compared to when Sensei originally put me down. 


“We’re definitely getting smaller,” I confirmed when I looked down at the Tracer Belt. I was now 0.35 cm. 3.5 mm… so I lost half a millimeter in the time it took us to go from the arcade to the skyscraper. That was around 12% of my height since the start of the session. The entire city, also being reduced to match our scale and reduction pace, must have also lost the same percentage.


“A little more until the end, right? Well, it won’t look little for us,” Eguchi nervously joked.


“Meh, they’re gainin’ height every time we turn around. Honestly, by now, a few more meters ain’t that much of a difference,” Ryou.seemed to have gotten used to our small size. I wondered if he was just putting on a brave face, but he was his usual self. 


Ryou wasn’t exactly the best at mathematics, so he was probably unaware that the pace was going to quicken. A few meters was an understatement as to how much everything would be getting.


I would have told him, but entering the model skyscraper, my face turned blue.


“Haah?”


My face. No… multiple copies of my face were pasted around the walls, ceiling, and floor of the bottom floor of the model skyscraper. Kamiya-senpai had been busy, but apparently she had enough time to give me another surprise inside a model like she had done with the Portable Hotel Room.


“Ah, yeah. We had the same reaction too. That one senpai is your acquaintance, right, Touya-kun? She mentioned she worked on the models? She said to give you a surprise,” Eguchi told me. He had a smirk on his face. He had kept silent the entire time waiting to see my reaction.


“Don’t worry, it’s just ta’ first floor’s that’s like this,” chuckled Ryou. He had a good laugh at my face.


“Kamiya-senpai…,” I shook my head. “Well, she probably did plan to put me in Okazaki’s district so I guess a little teasing was expected.”


I bet she was giggling, thinking to herself, ‘I wonder if Kirishima-kun has seen it yet.’ The photo was my school photo from when I was a first year. It was a bit embarrassing to see it all over the place like posters. The entire first floor of the building made me picture a stalker’s room.


“You’re well liked ain’t ya’, Kiri?” Ryou nudged my sides with his elbow repeated. “C’mon, let’s get up and get your stuff. I swear, the view’ll be worth ta’ embarrassment.”


I hoped it was. We headed over to the elevator which worriedly had a sign with symbols that looked like a shoe and vibrations. ‘Usable during earthquakes’ was what it said. This was apparently designed to work even while the giant girls were about. I wondered why this hadn’t been implemented in normal buildings yet, but I wagered a guess that it’d be very expensive. 


That was when I discovered there were only three buttons - one for the first floor, one for the top floor, and one for emergencies. I was reminded once again that these were things made just for the Reduction Program’s usage. The memory of my adventure with Yae and the equipment we had been given the night before flashed by my eyes.


“Hold on tight,” I heard Eguchi say as he pressed the button for the top floor. Immediately, I could feel a ridiculous level of acceleration as our bodies seemed to be pushed into the floor by the elevator’s rapid ascent. It was just like the ascender from the climbing gear. 


We made it to the top in just 4 seconds. I expected the elevators to be quick, but this was beyond ridiculous. However many floors we had passed, I didn’t know, but what I did know was that all three of us needed a breather when we arrived. I rested on a bench while Ryou went to grab us a few bottled waters from the vending machine. The observation deck of this building was fully-furnished.


“I’m surprised my ears didn’t pop. Guess there’s not too much of a pressure difference at this size,” I mumbled.


“You’re worried about the pressure, Touya-kun? Should you be looking out the window? Even though we’re in a model, it looks pretty amazing, isn’t it?”


I couldn’t argue with Eguchi. It was amazing - surreally amazing. From our vantage point atop the tallest building, we could see the entirety of the district… which was a lot less than I’d expected. I couldn’t tell while I was on ground level, but there weren’t that many blocks in the single distract in the first place. It wasn’t even to the level of a ward after all. There was an abrupt cut off in all directions because the entirety of the model was made perfectly square. Beyond that was just the flat, wooden floor of the school gymnasium. This distinct end to the district made it clear that this was a model. As realistic as they made it, there was no denying how small we were if we compared how we would look while wandering the streets below to the shoes of the girls around us.


Speaking of them, the giant Yae and Okazaki, were still talking to one another. Yae was standing and Okazaki was lying down stretching with her belly on the floor. I frowned as I checked the Tracer Belt’s reading and confirmed I was 0.32 cm. 


On the top floor of a 240 m building, we were, at best, level with Yae’s knees, just barely past the white socks she switched to for gym. Each of her smooth legs were far thicker and taller than the building we were in. We would need multiple of these skyscrapers stuck together and then stacked ontop of one another to be able to match just one of Yae’s legs. It made sense. We had lost close to 25% more of our height already. My 160 cm neighbor was now 900 m tall, and she’d soon hit a full kilometer. 


Okazaki was no different in her size despite being a short girl normally. Having her lying down in the distance made it look like she was a chain of hills just outside of the city’s limits. Her legs would require several minutes to walk the city blocks needed to get by them. The residential apartments and high rise buildings couldn’t even compare to her while she was lying flat on the floor. She was swinging her legs freely as she talked, bringing them up to the height of the skyscraper and down casually. We could feel the vibrations of her motions through the shaking ground.


Despite their presence and their occasional glances at the building we were in (which Yae was aware of thanks to the Tracer Belt), the two girls did nothing while I went to get the ID badge. It was in a locked room on the top floor as they had mentioned, past a snaking hallway that felt annoying to navigate around. Thankfully, I went in to get it without any trouble. I appreciated the easy victory for the session, but despite the quota being met, there was no way the session would be over if it hadn’t truly started yet.


When I returned to Eguchi and Ryou, I saw that the number of peach and white towers we were able to look out and see had increased. The other girls had arrived.


“Uueeeh... It’s like an actual city. The buildings and roads look so real.”


“Everything looks so puny. I can step over almost all of the buildings.”


“... That tower over there… Is it getting smaller…?”


“Huh? Hey, now that you mention it...”


Besides Yae and Okazaki, there were three other girls who had arrived. I honestly wondered if this had been set up considering who they were.


Satou was hesitantly looking at the city from a distance, looking around the streets apparently trying to see if she could see anything wandering around. Since the only living beings, us, were in the skyscraper, she found nothing. She was trying her best to not get too close out of worry she’d break something.


Tsujimoto on the other hand was curiously raising her right foot off the ground. Though she wasn’t close to the buildings, she wanted to see how much higher she was putting it above them.


Yukimura was curiously looking around the entirety of the city. It worried me to notice that she was the only girl without socks because of her normal barefoot habit.


What Yukimura had noticed though, was an important thing. Yae and Okazaki had the job of explaining to them what was going on because the girls were the ones who were learning this session.


“You noticed, Shizuku-san,” Yae confirmed. “The city’s a crazy surreal imitation, but it’s Reduced just like the boys. It’s shrinking along with them.”


“Really, Yae-san?” Satou was surprised. “I thought the boys were already done getting smaller.”


“Well, Senpai,” Okazaki started, “a few millimeters isn’t much to us, but that’s the rest of their height to them. Kirishima-senpai was 4 mm earlier, but he’s exactly 3 mm now, isn’t that right Asano-senpai?”


“Yes,” Yae nodded. “The city took up more space a few minutes ago. It’s kind of scary how fast it looks.”


“Sheesh, you’re right,” nodded Tsujimoto who realized it from what she was seeing. “You can actually see the city getting smaller. What the heck...”


“This is how we end up putting scale into perspective,” Okazaki grinned. “It’s hard to tell when you’re just looking at the boys’ height, but with an entire district, it’s easy to see, right? I’d be cooler with a whole city, but Kamiya-senpai said she’d be too tired to set all that up.”


The girls were coming to an understanding of how fast the Reduction pace was to us. While that was good for them, the continous shrinking had turned the 7 m by 7 m square of a district into 5 meters. There was enough room for all five of the girls to walk around the district and surround it. They were a kilometer tall now to us. It was crazy how high up their heads were. We could keep our eyes in focus due to how distant they were up above us.  


“So what are we doing this time?” Tsujimoto asked, putting a hand on her hip.  


“You’re allowed to take a look around the city and play around as long as you’re careful,” Okazaki stated after checking the paper she had been reading from before. “The original size of the city is marked with tape so you should be able to see what the original size was.”


“Eh? Seriously?” Tsujimoto raised an eyebrow. “Feels like we can wreck this place without any effort though. Isn’t that a bad thing?”


“Senpai and the others have probably been through worse today,” Okazaki told her. “But just so Kamiya-senpai doesn’t get angry at me, please don’t make too big of a mess. You can step on the buildings, but don’t lose them. Go on! You should scare the boys as much as you can today! Isn’t it cool to be so much bigger than them?”


Us guys weren’t exactly calm hearing what Okazaki was trying to incite. The girls were going to be given free rein to do as they pleased to the city. Furthermore, considering their relationships to us and their personalities, we felt rather vulnerable.


“So, who are the guys? I’m guessing Kirishima’s here if Asano is,” Tsujimoto wanted to know.


Yae shrugged and turned to Okazaki while tilting her head. “That’s a good question. Okazaki-chan, who is in this district? They were too small for me to recognize earlier.”


Okazaki had the list of boys she was responsible for in the district. “Let me check, Senpai… Hm… We have Natsume-senpai and Eguchi-senpai as well.”


“Natsume? Crap..  Again?.” Tsujimoto recognized Ryou’s surname immediately and pulled her foot away from the district.


“Eguchi-kun...?” “Eguchi-kun?” Satou and Yukimura went on alert at the mention of his name.


“Oof. Maybe we shouldn’t have mentioned that, Okazaki-chan,” Yae groaned at how bright-eyed Satou and Yukimura got. “Now those guys are in danger.”


“I’d like to think I’m pretty careful,” Tsujimoto frowned. “Though with Ryou here, guess I should hold back.”


“I was referring to the other two more than you, Tsujimoto-san,” Yae pointed at Yukimura who was already taking off her shoes and Satou who was now looking around the streets for any sign of movement. “What’s this about Ryou-san?”


“Grk… No, nothing.”


Eguchi, Ryou, and I huddled together after seeing and hearing what was going on outside the building. Tsujimoto’s slip up aside, she seemed to care for Ryou so we were able to classify her as less dangerous compared to Satou and Yukimura. Those two were on a search-and-capture mission.


“Eguchi, let’s hope it’s Satou who gets you and not Yukimura,” I told him.


“I’d rather neither of them catch me. Maybe it’ll be safe if I just stay here?”


“That’s my plan unless we got a reason to get outta’ here anyways,” Ryou declared. “Though I’m wonderin’ if we should go ta’ the first floor? Better escape routes, right?”


Ryou had a point, but there was no such thing as escape routes for us, quite honestly. Yukimura had already taken to the model district and stretched her legs onto it. She pushed over numerous buildings trying to place one of her legs along a street that was obviously too narrow to fit it. 


“... This is funny… It’s like a toy city…,” Yukimura smiled, clearly enjoying herself.


Okazaki could relate. “Right? Don’t you feel like a big kaiju like this, Senpai?”


“Hey, Yukimura, isn’t that dangerous?” Tsujimoto was showing a surprising level of concern. “So many buildings are getting knocked over.”


“But isn’t that the best part? Being so big you can rampage over everyone?” my underclassman was a bit too ecstatic. “Rawr~! C’mon, Senpai! Join me!”


“Mmhmm… Kaiju are cool,” the odd girl nodded. She knew but she didn’t care. She swept her left leg across the ground slightly, knocking rows of buildings over without any resistance. It worried me to think that had been the street we had been walking down earlier. The buildings we had passed were smothered by Yukimura’s bare leg in the blink of an eye. From up above on the tower, it looked like she was just messing with the model district, but if we were down below, it would probably look apocalyptic as a giant peach colored wall swept over everything. Street signs bent and buildings toppled over like dominos. While this was worrying, I realized they weren’t made of ordinary materials because they would have broken and gotten crushed already. 


Yukimura started taking Okazaki’s suggestions in acting like a kaiju. The cat-like pose she was trying to make with her hands was cute, but besides curling her hands, her toes curled too, scrunching while her feet leaned forward. 


“I guess we’re safe as long as we’re inside?” I assumed. “Doesn’t look like these buildings get destroyed that easily. Still doesn’t feel like we’re out of hot water yet though.”


“That junior of yours seems to be distracting Shizuku with her love of kaiju at least. They’re destroying buildings, but not this one,” Eguchi remarked. I was sure it was less her love of kaiju and more her enjoyment of being big, or rather, gigantic. Her being short and wanting to form a shorty alliance was one thing, but she seemed to have developed a new interest since learning about the Reduction Program.


Well, so long as Yukimura was temporarily distracted, that was fine with all of us. We were still going to be in for a wild ride, though. All three of us pressed against the glass to see what would happen next. Though we knew there was danger, it was morbid fascination, like stopping to watch a traffic accident. 


Satou wanted to get a closer look at the district. She got down on her stomach and pulled herself across the floor towards it. Her gym uniform seemed to be at its limit from what I could see of her conspicuous chest as it brushed against the buildings along the edge. 


“So we can play around for class today? That sounds relaxing. And Eguchi-kun is here too. We got lucky, Shizuku-chan,” Satou smiled as she reached down and pulled a four-story apartment off the ground. She held it in her hands like a piece of candy. “W-wow. These are so cute. I wonder what they look like inside.” 


“They’re all fully furnished, actually. Touya spent the night in something like this yesterday,” Yae approached Satou to share her knowledge. “Who knows: Eguchi-kun might be in one of these.”


“E-Eh? But there’s so many! Uuee… Eguchi-kun, can you come out? I want to see you.”


A cat-like smile appeared on Yae’s face. She was happy not to be the one being teased. “I don’t know where he could be, but I saw the boys head into that arcade building there earlier.”


“Really?”


Well, we weren’t getting back to play any fighting games any time soon. Satou immediately plucked the reduced arcade off its foundation and looked into it from the open entrance. She was disappointed none of us were inside and put it down beside her. She started to look around further while lying down. It was a sight seeing her breasts completely smother the district below until everything was no longer in sight. I wondered what it would be like beneath those building-dwarfing meteors.


Tsujimoto was a bit more cautious. She tried tip toeing about, but there was no place to really put her feet that were easily wider than the streets were. She still ended up stepping on buildings as she walked into the district. She was a sharp girl, though, knowing where to head to find us. When she arrived at the skyscraper, she squatted down. We were beneath her knee level by now, so all we could see was her white sock rising up above us while we were on the top floor.


“Crap… I can’t tell at all… Even this thing’s too small,” she frowned, unable to see us inside.


“This is what being this tall would be like,” Yae giggled at Tsujimoto’s frustration. 


“Not sure if I’d like being this big. Good thing we’re not wearing skirts,” Tsujimoto was debating on whether or not to lie down and inspect the windows or to lift it up. Though Tsujimoto wasn’t being the least bit rough, we nervously fretted as we felt her grip on the entire building. This difference in power between us was just too vast. “Though I gotta admit, thinking how much I must be freakin’ the guys out is pretty awesome. I never thought we’d be skyscraper sized to them.”


They were beyond that. Tsujimoto’s head would be in the clouds we were regular sized.


“Is she letting go anytime soon? It’s a miracle the glass isn’t breaking. What’s it made of?” Eguchi wondered.


“I dunno, but she ain’t stoppin’ til’ she spots us,” Ryou knew Tsujimoto enough to understand her way of thinking.


And indeed he did. Tsujimoto let go over the building, deciding not to pick it up, but then got down on her stomach just like Satou. We pulled back when she approached the building again. Her head was practically the size of it.


“Gah… This is some show I’m putting on,” Tsujimoto was conscious about the pose she was making while the breasts were touching the floor like Satou. We couldn’t see it at all, though because all we saw her was her face, and we couldn’t even pay attention to that either, as the sound and vibrations of her voice at close range forced us down as we tried to cover our ears. Tsujimoto eyed the observation deck on the top floor. “Oh. Sure enough. There they all are.”


“So they’re still all together?” Yae asked.


Tsujimoto’s eye filled our vision as it got close to the glass. Not only was it many times our size but we could see all of our reflections in it at the same time. Her gaze seemed to see right through us. “Sheesh. It’s hard to make them out, but I’m sure that’s them. They’re all frozen stiff. Hey, Ryou. Don’t get all weak in the knees just because of lil’ ol’ me.”


“She’s teasing you,” I muttered.


“Nah. She’s just puttin’ on a brave face. Look at her ears. They’re all red,” Ryou pointed Tsujimoto’s ears out when she turned her head to tell the other girls where we were.


As curious as I was to Ryou’s and Tsujimoto’s relationship, there were literally bigger concerns on my mind.


“Uwoh!” all three of us pulled back when Tsujimoto moved. She got up and turned around to speak to Satou and Yukimura, so she sat up. We were treated to a view of her gym uniform clad butt seated around half a meter away from the building. I could see that a number of the high rise buildings we had passed along the way were beneath her, either toppled over, or smothered beneath her rear end. 


“Hey, you two. I found the guys. Come over if you want to see.”


Alerting the other two to our location, Tsujimoto was still as playful as ever. I thought she’d be a bit more cautious around Ryou, but I supposed she couldn’t avoid telling Eguchi’s admirers about where he was either. However, before Yukimura and Satou moved, our reduction seemed to quicken.  


“Uuee? The city is moving?” Satou noticed something was odd when her breasts were no longer pushing against the edge of the district.


“Moving? A-Ah. Tsujimoto-senpai, you might want to stand up,” Okazaki realized something a bit too late.


“Huh?”


While reduction had been consistent for most of the week and day, there was a hiccup in the steadiness now that we were near the end. As Okazaki had mentioned, there was going to be a burst in shrinkage. From 0.3 cm, we went down to 0.2 cm. 1 mm was not a lot considering the tracer belt only ticked down from 0.30 to 0.20, but that was a third of our height lost. All of the girls seemed to grow from 1 km to 1.5 km.


That wasn’t the only issue. Tsujimoto’s butt which we seemed to be moving towards was the second. It was like we were being pulled towards it.


“Hey, back away from the glass, guys,” Ryou yanked me and Eguchi by the collar and dragged us back as the side of the building started to push against Tsujimoto’s shorts. The glass pressed against her, and the entire building started to tilt.


“Whoa!” All three of us slammed into the wall as the building fell over on its side. The wall was now the floor and the glass was now the ceiling. We looked up to see a shadow cover us.


“Kyaa!” Tsujimoto yipped in surprise. Something had touched her butt: us. “What the-?”


“Y-Yeah, that happens,” Okazaki was apologetic for not mentioning things sooner. “Um… There’s a science lesson in this session too.”


“A science lesson?” Yae repeated. She thought about it for a moment before realizing what the lesson was. “Oh! Am I guessing it’s about the center of mass? Is that how reduction works? Things get smaller towards the center?”


“Yeah. Tsujimoto-senpai, that’s the center of the district, so all the buildings are moving to you as they shrink,” Okazaki nodded. “If the boys shrank all at once from the start actually, they’d have ended up in the air.”


Tsujimoto was less concerned about the science and more about dealing with her current embarrassment. “Was there any reason it happened so quickly all of a sudden? Gyah, this was the building the guys were in, wasn’t it?”


Tsujimoto butt seemed to shift and grow, but it was just us who continued shrinking. The entire body was engulfed beneath her shorts. I could hear the straining and buckling of the structure beneath the girl’s weight.  It was like being trapped under a landslide. An ordinary building would have probably been flattened beneath Tsujimoto’s curves. Tsujimoto’s squirming dragged us along with her butt as it dragged the building across the ground.


“Damnit, Kirika, for once I’ll agree you need to lose some weight,” I heard Ryou grumble.


“Well, we’re kind of stuck here,” Eguchi frowned. “I don’t think we can get out of the building like this. I don’t think the elevator’s going to work either. ”


To think Tsujimoto’s rear end would get us trapped in a toppled building. She didn’t even come to us. We came to her inadvertently. This was certainly an experience, being stuck in a collapsed building beneath a girl’s butt. I didn’t think there was any emergency drill that could have prepared us for this. The girls were beyond the level of natural disasters with what they could do.


Thankfully, Tsujimoto was not in the mood for any further embarrassment. She stood up and jumped backwards, stepping on a number of buildings on her way out. We were free to see the light again.


“Gah. That was embarrassing,” I heard Tsujimoto’s voice. “Damnit. Ryou’s gotta be laughing at me. I can’t believe I just gave him a damn show. Gotta wipe his and the other’s memories somehow...”


We weren’t going to forget no matter how much she tried, but at least for Tsujimoto, none of us were laughing. I doubted any of us would be as we were more preoccupied with another face that entered our field of view.


“Ah, it was true. I can see them,” Satou crawled her way over through the city to where we were. Her hand closed in on us and wrapped around the building which was now less than 30 cm tall and thinner than an ice pop. We were thrown around as Satou lifted it up and towards her face, the entire tower held tightly between her fingers. “Let’s see… One, two, three. Yup. That’s all of them.”


Satou’s finger poked against the glass. It blocked out the entirety of the observation deck’s window and the windows of the floors below us too. The entire tower was now at Satou’s mercy. The giant girl pressed it against her cheek happily.


“Mmmm~! They’re so small, it’s so cute. Eguchi-kun’s in here too~!” Satou was letting her attraction to Eguchi get the better of her.


“Um… Satou-senpai, you’re rubbing a bit too hard there,” Okazaki was concerned for us guys who were being launched from the floor to the ceiling and back repeatedly by Satou rubbing the tower against her face.


Yae sighed. “It’s no use, Okazaki-chan. This is how she gets when Eguchi-kun’s around.”


“Well, at least she’s being gentle,” Tsujimoto remarked.


She really wasn’t, but she was the lesser of two evils at the moment, and we, unfortunately, were going to be facing Eguchi’s other admirer next.


“No fair… Me too.” Yukimura complained and jumped the seated Satou from behind. To everyone’s surprise, she nibbled on Satou’s ear.


“K-Kyaa!” Satou squealed. Immediately, all three of us boys felt weightless as she dropped the building. We didn’t fall all the way to the floor immediately, however. We landed on top of Satou’s sizable bust. We were in a precarious position as Yukimura continued to hold Satou. “Shizuku-chan, not where everyone can see, please!”


“Holy cra-! They’re balanced on those tits,” Tsujimoto was in disbelief.


“Uwaaah, Asano-senpai, should we get Kamiya-senpai? Or maybe Sensei?” Okazaki was blushing watching the close relationship between the two girls.


Yae was not going to be able to help and she knew it. “I wish that’d help, but it’s probably useless. Welcome to a normal occurrence in 2-D.”


It was a normal occurrence considering Yukimura’s unpredictable personality. I never expected to be in the middle of it all at this scale though. I glanced at the Tracer Belt to see what reading it had for my height.


0.18 cm. That was 1/1000 of my normal height. We were seriously a thousand times smaller in a shrunken building atop Satou’s breasts. Despite all of Satou’s movements and the bouncing of her chest, her body was solid ground for the skyscraper to remain on. While I had a similar experience on Yae’s bosom before, this was a new scale, nearly ten times smaller than I had been this morning.


“Kyahahaha! Shizuku-chan stop! That tickles!” Satou continued to move about, causing earthquake after earthquake. The three of us weren’t sure whether it’d be safer out if we had left the building earlier or not with how often we were being thrown around.


Still, with all of the moving around, it was inevitable that we’d fall off.


“Whoa!”


The mock-Sunshine 60 slipped off Satou’s breasts and down to the ground. The three of us got to feel first-hand what being in a collapsing tower would be like as the building landed top floor first and tipped over onto its side.


“Urgh… That hurt… Everyone alive?” “Maybe a little traumatized...” “You’re tellin’ me...” 


The three of us were not enjoying the roller coaster of trouble around us, but being at the whim of giants a thousand times our size was never going to be easy. Yukimura wasn’t done yet either. After incapacitating Satou (who Yae and Okazaki had to drag off of the city to help recover), she moved onto her true target: Us. 


“Wah! Here we go again,” Eguchi remarked as the tower was lifted up by Yukimura’s fingers and set upright once more.


Thud. Thud.


“Gaooooo~,” a deadpan yet playful roar came from Yukimura’s mouth as she sat down by the tower. “How is it, Eguchi-kun and friends? Am I scary?”


Absolutely. That is what I wanted to say, but I was frozen in place. While Eguchi and Ryou were looking up, trying their best to process what was going on, I was honestly stiff.


At 1000 times our size, Yukimura was a 1.7 km tall giant. While that went without saying after all of this shrinking, that also meant her feet were the same height as the building to us.


… A bit bigger actually as I saw the number on the Tracer belt tick down further.


“Boy, am I glad we’re in here now,” Ryou uttered, seeing the dirt on Yukimura’s feet sticking to the glass. She hadn’t even touched the building with her toes yet, but she scrunched them, causing some of the dirt sticking to her to fall off.


“Shizuku, I’m going to need to have a talk with you next week,” Eguchi sighed, rubbing his arm which had taken the brunt of the damage during all of the chaos. 


We were, at least, safe from the smell of Yukimura’s feet inside the building. Much like the transport orb I had been using yesterday and this morning, it was tightly sealed as well as air filtered and conditioned. There was no doubt in our minds that if any of Yukimura’s smell sank it, we’d be choking and gagging. Quite honestly, there was a distorted air around Yukimura’s feet that we wouldn’t notice if we weren’t this small. 


In any case, it was clear I had developed a phobia. Yukimura’s feet, each the size of a tower, was beyond my imagination. She had sat down and flanked the building on two sides with them. Comparing us to her feet, we could stand in the space between her toes without any difficulty. 


“Oh boy, I saw this comin’,” Ryou braced himself.


It had been easy to expect what Yukimura would do. She pressed her feet together around the building, sandwiching us between her bare feet as she playfully swung her legs away and towards her.


“Fufu…,” Yukimura exhaled in a manner that sounded like a laugh. “The building is so small… That means Eguchi-kun is too...”


I didn’t like what I was hearing, but none of us were in any state to think as we were slammed against the glass of the observation deck. On the other side of the glass, we could see Yukimura’s skin was pressed against it. The wrinkles in her feet, the dirt clinging to her toes, and the whorls of her toe print were all clearly visible for us. It was more than intimidating realizing each of her toes were buildings in their own right and that we’d easily be smothered by them at our less than 2 mm size.


“Kaiju… huh? Then this is these great foot monsters….”


“Brace yourselves,” Eguchi warned.


Slam!


In a fraction of a second, Yukimura slammed both of her tower sized feet into the skyscraper. Our bodies were rattled from being slammed to the left and immediately to the right.


“Rolly~Rolly~Rolly~...” Yukimura continued to fool around with us, rolling the building up and down and then side to side with her feet. We were tossed and turned while she pressed down with enough force to flatten us into pancakes if it weren’t for the solidity Reduction seemed to grant the building. That force was continuously increasing along with the pressure as we continued to dwindle while she toyed with us.


“Uwah… That’s some hardcore stuff she’s doing here. Even I wasn’t thinking about messing with Senpai that much,” even Okazaki was astonished by Yukimura’s antics.


“Shouldn’t we be stopping her?” Yae asked. “I thought our job during this session was to protect the boys.”


“Shizuku-chan’s too far gone, I think,” Satou frowned, knowing her friend.


“Seriously. She does realize she’s in public, right?” Tsujimoto wanted to look away but couldn’t stop herself from watching out of morbid fascination. “Actually, it looks like some of the other girls are doing the same… Wow.”


We weren’t going to be saved by them. It seemed Yukimura was too much of a destructive force to be stopped. We could only endure and be swept away from the apocalyptic storm that was Shizuku Yukimura as she played with the building we were in with her feet.


We were only rescued when a whistle was blown.


“Alright, girls. That’s enough time messing around,” Kawamura-sensei called everyone’s attention. “You’ve got a quick ten minute talk with Kamiya over here, so come on over!”


“Eh…? Already…?” Yukimura stopped, frowning. She released us and tried to realign the building using her feet before she stood up. Her toe slammed down on the roof of our building and we were slammed into the windows when she pulled the entire thing to the left. 


We found our now 0.13 cm selves between and also staring up and up at Yukimura’s skyward bound bare legs.  Her knee seemed to be another tower’s height above us while her waist was the highest up we could see of her now. How tall were the girls now? 2 kilometers? More? 


It certainly seemed that way as Tsujimoto and Satou approached. The entire district, we saw, had all of its buildings knocked over and around. What was once a 7 m by 7 m area had also shrunken down to just a bit more than a 2 meter square, a children's playmat.


“Sorry, Senpais. That’s all we have for you this session,” Okazaki bowed. “I think all of the boys are going to need a rest, so if you could head over to Kamiya-senpai, that’d be great.”


“Shizuku-chan, you were a bit over-excited there,” Satou pouted, still miffed from being messed with earlier.


“Ah... Sorry,” she apologized and walked off of the shrunken district. When she was off, she picked up her shoes, turned back to the tower, and waved. “That was fun Eguchi-kun...”


“I’m a little embarrassed watching that,” frowned Tsujimoto. “So that’s what it’d look like messing with someone tiny. It’s like you’re playing with yourself.”


“L-Like Okazaki-chan said, this really puts things into perspective for you,” Yae seemed to take that remark to heart considering she had played with me yesterday.


“These sessions aren’t that long, but I think that was a good thing for the boys,” Tsujimoto nodded. “Sorry about the mess. The guys’ll be fine, right?”


“Yup. Yup,” Okazaki affirmed. “We’ll take care of them from here, so you don’t have to worry.”


We were grateful when our titanic classmates left District 3. We lost sight of them as they became distant blurs to us. The only two left were Yae and Okazaki. Since they knew where we were, they went and retrieved us immediately. Okazaki picked us out of the rubble and held the shrunken tower in her open palm.  


“That was rough, wasn’t it Senpais?” grinned Okazaki. “On the plus side, if you’re all in there, that means you don’t get the penalty.”


“I think dealing with Shizuku-chan was enough of a penalty,” Yae commented with a sigh.


“Nishishishi~ That must’ve been rough,” my underclassman couldn’t resist laughing. “Well, don’t worry, Senpais. Asano-senpai and I will take good care of you before the next session.”


Take care of us? I wondered what Okazaki meant, but before we could ask each other, my 145 cm underclassman wrapped her fingers around the 17 cm tower, covering the windows on our floor with her index finger and thumb. We were once again being taken along for the ride as Okazaki and Yae started to walk and leave the now ruined city district that was now a dirtied plat mat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Despite these things only being written during my insomnia bouts, I rewrote (48) 3 times.

Well, the last 4 sections will be up at the end of the month. This was fun.