- Text Size +

(29) Day 4 Worn Home (6.3 cm > 6.0 cm)


The end of the school day came and went. After changing and getting back to our last class, we boys were once again relegated to the floor. I couldn’t ask Yae about the bag as a result, but at the very least, the last period went by quickly. We boys were too tired to explore so we spent the time sitting together chatting and sharing details. There were worries about the size of the dormitory now that they had gotten even smaller over the day, but a number of the guys were more concerned (and interested) in how I was going to be with Yae.


I didn’t want to give them too many details, nor was I exactly sure about how things would go as well. Sensei had given Yae stuff so that she could care for me for the night - that much I was sure of. Other than that, I had no clue how things would go.


We were back at the shoe lockers we started the day at. Yae had placed me in her empty locker while she took off her indoor shoes. I made the decision to keep my own shoes in my bag to not have another repeat of this morning. It probably would be worse now too, I realized when Yae’s house sized shoes swept over my head as she put them into the locker. I could smell the dirt, dust, and the rubber-like odor of the Safety Sole as it passed by.


I was around 9 cm tall when I was in Yae’s shoe that morning and now I was around two-thirds of that at 6 cm. It was clear that I had gotten smaller just from how much more expansive the shoe locker had gotten. I certainly didn’t want another encounter with the inside of Yae’s shoe again, so I was honestly frozen by the sight of her indoor slippers when she placed them inside the shoe locker.


“Touya?” Yae noticed my unmoving body. “What’s the matter?”


“A-Ah… Nothing much… Just a little intimidated, I guess,” I replied.


“I would’ve thought you’d be used to girls’ shoes by now since you were on the floor all day,” Yae told me her opinion.


“There’s no way I would be,” I was exasperated by the thought. From Yamaguchi to Yukimura to Takahashi, I never wanted to see a girl’s shoe again… Not that such a desire would be possible while inside Yae’s shoe locker.  “In any case, how are you taking me home? I’d like to know before you do it. This morning was fun but a little stuffy since your uniform’s kind of tight around the chest.”


“I-Is it?” Yae couldn’t tell whether to be embarrassed or happy at what I was implying. “W-Well, I’d love to do it again honestly, but Sensei told me to try something for the trip home.”


“What, really?”


“Sensei gave me a few things. She said half of these are things she recommended I use for your sake, Touya. The other half are things she wants us to test out to make sure they work.


I was curious, especially about the second half. I understood the first half was for my care and comfort because I wasn’t going to be in a safe and heavily regulated place like the Reduced Boys Dormitory. The others must have been extra items the government handed her in case they could be used (or so they could be tested in the field). I wasn’t being used as a government guinea pig, was I?


Yae wasn’t going to be willing to use the second half right from the get go in any case. What she did pull out, however, was a crystalline sphere that fit in her hand like a tennis ball. Attached to it was a metal chain.


This was the first of the Reduction equipment she had been given.


“Ta-da~! Sensei said this was something I could use to take you around. She said it would shrink along with you, so it should stay a perfect fit. Here,” Yae placed the sphere in the smooth metal shoe locker. The chain prevented it from rolling. I stepped over the metal chain to inspect the enormous glass orb.


“It’s hollow. Not only that, but I can open it up…,” I discovered. It reminded me of a hamster ball, though judging by the length of the chain, it seemed as though it would be a necklace for Yae to wear. I’d be relegated to being part of her jewelry while she walked around.


“It also has a speaker inside so you can talk to me it seems,” Yae informed me as she clipped something to her ear. It looked like a wireless earpiece. That must have been what the speaker was connected to. If I got too small later on, she’d be able to hear me at least.


“Well that’s good… Hm…? This isn’t glass…,” I tapped on the orb to find that it was not as solid as I expected. It wasn’t the same material as the Safety Soles, but it was certainly squishy despite its transparent shine. It was more like a rubber ball. I supposed it’d be safer that way if I was being bounced around inside. I was more concerned about the ability to breathe inside the sphere, but it seemed there was a vent in place where the orb was connected to the metal chain. Actually, it seemed it had air conditioning and heating too judging from the switches on the panel. “Wow. High tech.”


Yae nodded. “I hope it’s good. Sensei told me some offices carry their Reduced translators in these so they can be moved around safely.”


“Then I guess it’s certified safe. Let’s try it out then,” I decided and hopped on in. It certainly felt like being in a hamster ball. When I had my feet to the bottom of the sphere, I could stretch my hands up to hold the top. It was a perfect fit for my size, and I could touch the panel that allowed me to adjust the vent and filters with ease. The breath of fresh air coming out was welcome after being inside Yae’s shoe locker. “Ooh. That’s nice.”


“Fufu~!” I heard Yae giggle. Turning to her, I saw her tapping on her earpiece. “I can hear you easily through this.”


That was good to know. So Yae could hear me while I was inside. I’d have to be careful to mind my words. 


With my transport decided, Yae’s hand reached into her locker to pick me up. She held the ball I was stuck in carefully while looking through the transparent sphere with curiosity. I felt like a gachapon prize.


“This is still so surreal... ”


“There are other things Sensei gave you though, right? Isn’t it just going to keep getting weirder?”


“Well… yeah, but still...”


Yae carefully put the transport necklace on her neck and let go. I felt my stomach plummet before the rest of my body did. The chain had some slack to it, so the orb ended up around Yae’s chest. It was made clear to me that Yae’s bosom was fairly sizable considering I could see straight down to the distant ground below without being obstructed by Yae’s stomach or legs. 


It was also clear to me how small I was compared to Yae’s breasts since they dwarfed the orb that was shrinking along with me.


“Are you comfy there, Touya?” Yae asked. The orb swayed and shook as she moved to close her shoe locker. I hit the wall, but it wasn’t painful.


“It’s not bad in any case. I’m not that fond of the roller coaster shaking or the cliff’s edge view I’ve got here, though. Can you put me somewhere safer? Like maybe under your clothes?”


“I think you’d prefer seeing things than being stuck in the dark, though,” Yae told me before starting to turn red in the face. “And this ball’s a bit too big to stick down my uniform… well comfortably...  Maybe if it were smaller.”


“Oh, how about tomorrow then?”


“... Wow, you’re really gung-ho about it, Touya,” Yae laughed.


I certainly wouldn’t mind the sight, but I completely understood why Yae wasn’t going to be doing that for me while I was this size. At the very least, we knew I was going to be fine in the orb while Yae took me home. And this time, we could talk to each other.


“Well, let’s go then,” I told her. “Onwards, Super Robot Yaezakura DX!”


“T-Touya… I’m not a mecha!”


She was bigger than most mecha in anime anyways. Still, I wanted to say that since I was in a fairly comparable position. I also had to comment on my position before Yae said anything about me being an accessory she was wearing. I didn’t want her to mention that she was wearing me, her childhood friend.


With that said and done, Yae began to move and my container began to shift. It was going to be a bouncy ride home. 


(30) Day 4 Reduction Equipment (6.0 cm > 5.5 cm)


If I were to give a rating to the Transport Ball that was part of the Reduction equipment, I would have rated it 3 and a half stars. It was safe, came with air conditioning and heating, and came with a clear view and way of contacting Yae.


It was, however, extremely roomy. That wouldn’t be a problem in most cases, but Yae jerked around a lot. I had to keep my arms and legs stretched to hold tight if I didn’t want to be knocked about whenever Yae walked. And unfortunately, Yae’s every step made the orb sway and bounce. I was knocked around the entire trip while attempting to speak to Yae. Though I complained to her, Yae couldn’t exactly steady her pace any more than she already had.


“I guess this is just one of those things you have to deal with when you’re Reduced,” I signed while lounging on the living room coffee table of the Asano family home.


After getting to Yae’s house, she took the necklace holding me off and returned to her room. I was fine with being left alone on solid ground so I could get my bearings straight. The constant tossing and turning of the orb had gotten me dizzy.


Yae had taken off the necklace and orb and placed it on the coffee table in the living room along with her book bag and the paper bag with Sensei’s items inside of it. She then went back to her room so she could change out of her school uniform. I considered changing out of mine as well, but that came with the risk of getting caught naked in front of Yae, so I chose not to.


After recovering, I prioritized getting out of the container. Pushing open the tightly sealed door on the orb was more difficult than I expected mainly because I didn’t figure out for a few minutes that there was a lever on the panel that unlocked it for me. I crawled out safely and took my things along with me. After which, I was free to look around and move about.


“It’s been less than a day, but the smaller I get, the more different everything looks,” I remarked as I tried to make sense of the living room.


The television we had played games with the night before was now so far that I wouldn’t be able to see the screen clearly. The sofa Yae often sat on towered over the coffee table like an expansive mountain range. The coffee table itself was a large field that took a minute to navigate from side to the other, and the distance to the floor, though smaller than a fall from Yae’s height, was still a multi-story fall. I had been able to at least get off of it yesterday afternoon though.


There was one other difference I realized.


“Where is everyone?”


It was quiet. I couldn’t see or hear any trace of Yuri or Ayame-san. Had they not come back yet? I couldn’t exactly tell from my position because I couldn’t leave the coffee table let alone the living room, but I would have expected at least Ayame-san to be around.


“I’m done, Touya,” I heard Yae’s voice call as she walked back into the living room in a casual loose shirt and shorts. She was fiddling with the hair clip in her hand which she had taken off.


“Hey, Yae. Took you long enough,” I stated, but because she had taken off her earpiece since I wasn’t inside the orb anymore she couldn’t hear me until she got closer. I waited until Yae pulled out a cushion and sat down by the coffee table to be able to speak to her. She crossed both of her arms on the table and rested her chin on them.


“Did I make you wait too long?” she asked.


“Just enough for me to be able to look around a bit. Where is everyone?”


“Okaa-san sent a message saying she’s taking Yuri out shopping because she has a project,” Yae told me. “They’ll be back before dinner, but I guess that means that it’ll just be the two of us for now...”


“Just the two of us? Alone?” I raised an eyebrow. I was interested not only in the situation but also in the way Yae drifted off.


Yae laughed at seeing me perk up, but her ears were red. “Weren’t we alone together last night, Touya? It’s a bit late to be getting excited now, isn’t it?”


She had a point, but this time, Ayame-san wasn’t at home. Neither was Yuri. This was a rare occasion. I would have liked to take advantage of it, but unfortunately, there was nothing I could really do. I couldn’t even leave the coffee table without Yae’s help.


Yae knew my intentions and sighed. “Please don’t try to tempt me, Touya. You keep doing that, y’know? One minute, you act like this, and the next, you tell me to wait. You’re a really moody and confusing person. It’s so hard to not figure you out...”


“I know. It’s 100% my fault, but there’s not much else I can do about being me,” I replied. I knew my own personality well enough to realize there were times I caused Yae a lot of grief.


“Well, in any case, this is a good opportunity…,” Yae started. She took the building sized paper bag off the desk and put it on her lap so she could sift through it. “I wouldn’t want to do this if Okaa-san or Yuri were around anyways. Sensei told me I have to. I don’t mind since it’s you and all, but even I have to admit it’s embarrassing.”


“Oh?” Yae was taking something from Sensei’s bag, so I wanted to get a closer look. My stride being what it was, however, I couldn’t make it to the edge of the table in time before she had actually found what she was looking for.


“Ah, here it is.”


I found myself staring at the opening of a spray can.


“Eh? Asano-san… may I ask what that is?” I resorted to formal language to request an answer.


“Sensei said to spray you with this when we got home. It’s one of her instructions,” Yae told me. I kept my eyes on the spray can but spotted out of the corner of my eye a folded sheet of paper Yae was holding in her opposite hand that had Sensei’s instructions.


“This is safe right? Can I perhaps ask what it does?”


“It should be. And no. I’m not supposed to say until after.”


That did not fill me with relief. If Yae was being hesitant, Sensei must have given her some rather mean instructions to do something to me. It was probably to give me the full Reduction Week experience, but I would have preferred some prior knowledge. I braced myself as Yae pushed down on the spray can.


Fsssssst!


“Uwah!”


Cough! Cough!


“Gak! What is this, Yae?” I choked my question out. My eyes were tearing up from the sudden spray directly in my face and body. From what I could see, she had used the can and released some sort of purple smoke around me. Though it was just a small spritz, it lingered around where I was on the table for some time.


“Sorry, Touya,” Yae withdrew the can and apologized. “... Wow, the mist is still hanging around just like Sensei wrote. I hope it’s doing its job. Breathe it in, Touya.”


“Cough… What’s it… Cough… Supposed to do?” I continued coughing. I had to breathe it in?


“Sorry, Touya. I still can’t answer that. I’m supposed to do this next.”


“Next? What are you-”


Pomf!


“Mphfh!?”


I was suddenly swept off my feet by a large hand. Yae pulled her right hand towards her and pressed it up against her chest with me still on it. I was pressed into Yae’s left breast, my face meeting the thin cotton fabric of her shirt and the bra I could feel behind it.


“Hold on, Touya. Just breathe in,” Yae’s voice shook her chest and my entire body as she spoke. “One… Two… Three...”


Breathe, she said. That was all I could do, really. After having my sinuses and lungs assaulted by the purple smoke, I was being held against my childhood friend’s bosom. She had just changed, but she didn’t take a bath or anything right after coming home, so there was still the smell of sweat lingering on her.  Between her hand and her chest, Yae’s body and smell was enveloping me from all sides. The aroma was monstrously strong, more so than with Okazaki, probably because this was practically direct contact. I blacked out and fell into a daze for a moment as Yae’s scent filled my nose and lungs. It felt good but dizzying, perhaps like what getting drunk would feel like.


“Twenty-one… Twenty-two...” Yae was still counting. I wondered how long Sensei wanted her to do this. My head was getting hazy.


However, after about ten more seconds, that sensation disappeared.


“This is…,” my body felt numb, as though an electric current had run through it. Whatever the smoke I had breathed in was, it was dulling my senses and sobering me up. I had thought the Yae’s scent was strong, but it no longer was.


A minute had passed as I regained my senses. It was at this point that Yae let go of me. I found my body still hanging from a wrinkle in her shirt for a moment before slowly sliding off.


“How do you feel, Touya?” Yae asked, concerned, but she couldn’t resist to also add, “It felt better than with Okazaki-chan, right?”


“So you were bothered by what she did…,” I shouldn’t have told her. I did appreciate that Yae didn’t mimic the same body part Okazaki used. “Well, I at least think I know what this thing did…”


Yae placed the spray bottle next to me. The giant metal cylinder was more than five times my height and many more times my weight. On it was a government seal and a label.


“24 Hour Sensory Mitigation Spray.” It wasn’t very detailed for a name, but from what I could tell, it dulled my senses slightly so I could avoid any extreme sensory overloads like with Yae’s smell. I recall being enchanted by Yae’s post-bath smell the previous night, but thought it was just because I liked her. Perhaps my height made me more susceptible. I was certainly sensitive to sounds like the alarm clock. Maybe I was reacting to Yae’s pheromones or something.


“Sensei said you needed to experience the effect without any warnings. If you were acting weird after, I would have to spray you again,” Yae told me. She was still blushing from having had to hold me up against her chest. “And if that was the case, I’d have to do that again too...”


“I think I’m fine in any case,” I assured her. “Though aren’t there other things you could’ve done instead of pushing me against your chest?”


“Um… Tell me, Touya. Would you have wanted my armpits or my feet? Sensei suggested those first,” Yae raised her arm up so that her shirt sleeve fell back, showing me her bare armpit. She then brought up her knee so that I could tell she was raising her foot. “I was told I could do ten seconds with those instead of a minute against my chest.”


“... Can I have some time to think about that?” I asked her for time to deliberate with absolute seriousness. I wouldn’t get it, of course, though that did make me wonder if the boys at the dormitory would have to go through something similar or if there was a less up-front method. 


“I guess I should be glad you enjoyed it,” Yae laughed at my honesty. “Well, that should make it easier for you as you get smaller. My voice should get easier to handle too. I don’t have to whisper as much later today I hope.”


That was good to hear, literally. I watched as Yae continued rooting through the paper bag. I could tell we weren’t done yet.


“We’re not done yet, though, Touya. I have more things for you from Sensei.”


“Do they involve more close contact with a giant woman?” 


“Um… Actually, some of them could… I’m really glad Yuri and Okaa-san aren’t home yet,” Yae realized. “Urgh… Maybe you should’ve just stayed with the other boys, Touya.”


“And miss this? No way,” I stated bluntly. “And it looks like you’re not that against it either.”


“I’m not, but it’s embarrassing when you think about it.”


“Aren’t most of the things we do embarrassing?”


“You have a point, but I don’t like it when you put it that way.”


The next thing Yae took out was item number 3. It was sealed inside a small case much like an SD card, so she was careful to open it. After she did, she poked it with her finger and brought it down to the table where I was.


“Here you go, Touya,” Yae lowered her hand down to the table. I saw what looked to be a shrunken metal belt on her fingertip.


“Am I going to have to pose, yell ‘Henshin’, and transform?” I asked as I took the belt from my childhood friend’s finger. It clung to Yae’s skin so I had to put in a bit of effort to peel it off. I didn’t need to be told to put it on.


“You could if you want to,” Yae giggled and pulled out her smartphone. “This is just so I can tell where you are.”


So it was a tracking device. The Tracer Belt and tracking app were a set. Yae showed the screen to me, and I saw just how accurate the government sensor was. It not only had my current height and weight recorded on there but also my coordinates and how far I was away from the phone.


“Sounds like a good thing to have since this is a big house, but you won’t lose me will you?”


“I hope not, but I think Sensei wanted us to use number four for a reason.”


Item number four was one of those things Sensei and the government wanted us to test out. Yae was careful to bring it out because it was another shrunken item. This one was in a bigger box, though. To me, it was a large package, but Yae held it in her hands like it was just a matchbox. Placing it on the table, she undid the lid and I was able to look inside.


“Oh… I see where this is going,” I realized upon seeing just what it was that Yae had been told to give me.


“Is this really safe? Sensei said to let you try this out because you’d probably be interested, but this is one of those extra things… It feels really excessive...”


I certainly was, but I didn’t complain. What Yae had given me was a set of various items: a harness, a helmet, wire, and gloves were among them. This was very clearly rock climbing equipment.


“Sensei wants me to go exercise, huh?” I laughed while putting on everything. “So I guess this is so I can move around a bit while I’m still big enough to.”


“Sensei wanted to ask if you’d be fine with seeing if using all that was… what’s the word? I think it was intuitive,” Yae explained to me what Sensei expected. “She said you can use that however you want as long as you’re still big enough for it.”


As nice as that sounded, I probably would only be using it just once. I wasn’t exactly that good at rock climbing, and I had to conserve my stamina as my body would just continue to get smaller.


“Still, you said earlier that could involve close contact,” I recalled Yae’s words. An idea popped into my head. “Hey, are you thinking the same thing that I am, Yae?”


“E-Er...” Yae’s eyes shifted away but she couldn’t deny it. “I probably am…”


“Should I try climbing you? It sounds like it’d be a lot more fun than just wandering around.”


“Uuu… that… isn’t really holding back, is it?” Yae tried to fight her desires. I certainly wasn’t fighting mine. I wondered if my was being more unrestrained because of my constantly changing size. I sure felt like I could be more forward if Yae allowed it.


Still, Yae was impressively honest. “Actually, when Sensei suggested this, I did ask if we could give climbing me a shot instead of just letting you go around the house. She said I wouldn’t be able to try the Tracer Belt tracker like that, but she said it was up to me…” 


I was happy to know Yae was as like minded as I was, but I could tell it was difficult for her to fight her desires while waiting until we graduated. As long as we didn’t go too far, we would be fine, I hoped. We still wanted to enjoy our youth, but this was the problem when we both were tempting one another while trying to be good kids.


“Well, if you’re offering, I’d love to try it out,” I told her after making sure to put on everything.


Through her blush, I saw her nod. Yae was willing. I was too.


“Well, don’t mind if I do.”


I swung and toss of the rope I had been given, hoping it would catch onto Yae, but my arm strength couldn’t get it to even half the distance to her chest. I vastly underestimated the difference in size between the two of us.


“Oh... ” If there was a mood, that had just ruined it.


“Let me get that for you,” Yae tried to hold back her laughter so as to not embarrass me.  She wrapped the long rope around her neck. I would have considered that dangerous if it was a normal rope, but the shrunken rope was as thin as a loose strand of string to her. If she wanted to snap it, she easily could.


I quickly found a problem with having attached the rope to me, however. 


“W-Whoa!”


As Yae pulled the rope towards her, she pulled my entire body as well. I was dragged along with the rope I was tied to as Yae leaned back onto the sofa behind her. My feet left the table and I  swung through the air like I was on a vine.


“Oof!”


“Huh? K-Kyaa! Touya!”


I heard Yae’s voice after I hit a solid wall. It was soft and had a pungent smell. Thanks to the effects of the spray, I wasn’t overwhelmed by the scent, but I quickly realized I was in a place I shouldn’t be when I realized what I was clinging onto.


Yae’s shorts, or more importantly, her crotch was right in front of my body.


Without giving me time to get away myself, Yae pulled on the string and pulled me away. I found myself dangling on the thin rope and lifted up before being placed atop her stomach.


“I- I said you could climb, but t-that place is off-limits,” Yae told me while trying not to move too much. She knew it would be bad for me if she shook me off. Even so, I could feel her grip strength through the rope she tightly held. Her embarrassment could direct that power on me if I wasn’t careful. 


“R-Right. Yes, ma’am,” I gave her my agreement.


“... Good then,” the titanic girl sighed. “I’ll try to stay still, so go ahead and try your best, Touya.”


I was fully equipped to do it, so I gave it a shot. Looking up from Yae’s stomach, I found her protruding breasts obscured her face. I was going to have to pull myself up along with the rope to get over them.


“This sure is surreal,” Yae voiced her thoughts while trying to look past her breasts to see me. “Touya, this is only until Okaa-san and Yuri get home, okay?”


That was fine by me. It would be hard to explain to Ayame-san what I was doing scaling her daughter’s body after all.


“Alright. I feel like a manga protagonist here. Let’s go then. Attack on Yae!”


“Hey, Touya! Be careful there!”