- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Me and Sarah looked in each other eyes and then she rushed to hug me.
A grip impossible to escape, not because of the sheer strenght of it but more for the feeling of her soft breasts grinding against my chest.

I blushed, my face must have turned red at the time, so I tried to hide between her long hair, and answer to her move with another hug, a timid response though enough to ease her sorrow at least.
We sit down and start to think up about a plan to escape:

“The door is out of question… “

I look back and even though it was closed, the shadow of the giant could be seen from the empty space separating the floor and the door.

“Maybe we can try to look for another air vent.. “

She rubbed her chin, her face lowered down and her eyes were now lost in her thoughts.

“May be an option but I don’t think we’ll be lucky enough to find another one here… “

I try to be as soft as possible, not wanting to shatter her hopes of getting out of here though it seems like we truly have no chances of escaping.
What do I do now? Will I die here?
I just wanted to cry, but could I in this situation?

What would Sarah think of me? She just lost her boyfriend in one of the most gruesome way possible, and now I was gonna to let her down just like this…
“What’s wrong Mar.. “
CRACK……………… TOOONF
“What the? “
The ground started to shake, as the giant ran somewhere.

“We have to go Sarah, this is our chance! “
I grab her hand and run out of the door, back into the gym.
I turn my head around, the giantess was looking out of a window but there was not time to think about her.
I turn toward the grate I came from and with Sarah we climb our way back in.

The redhead was fast to go back to her guarding post, but luckily she was not a threat for us, at least for now.
“Phew, that was a close call “
Even though this nightmare was far from ending, I was relieved that I managed to avoid my death this time.

“We need to find a map of the air conduct”
My voice was still shaky as I hadn’t recover enough energy to speak properly yet.
“A map? “
“Yes, the conduct must be connected with the outer world in some way”

“But where are we gonna find one? “
“Maybe inside the principal’s office, on his computer, there must be something of the sort… “
The principal’s office was on the third floor, while the place we were in now, the gym was on the first one.
“There is another thing I need to investigate”

“You mean the glass shattering noise we heard before? “
Sarah stood right in front of me, and now that our lives were not on the line anymore, I started to realize how beautiful she was:

I couldn’t bring my eyes away from her breasts, big and round they looked so soft from under that gray sweater, some sizes bigger for her.
The loose end covered the upper half of her crotch, hiding partially her hips which were enhanced by the tight long jeans which formed a unique form with her shiny black flats.
“Y-Yea…”

“I believe the sound came from one of the classroom here in the first floor… we could just take a little trip around… “
I keep giving rapid glimpses between her face and her body, I couldn’t control myself even in a situation like this…

It was starting to get hot, really hot…so hot that I fell on my knees.
“Fuck,they must have turned the hot air on, we have to get out of here…. “
I crawled, on the verge of fainting, my vision was getting blurrier and blurrier until I didn’t know where I was going.
“Sa… “

I moved my hand all over the place until I got hold of something but my senses could not tell what.
I pushed forward until I felt the ground below me disappear.
“No, I can’t… “
Everything went dark, in my ears the sound of the wind, I may be just falling down.
The last thing I knew I fell on something soft…