- Text Size +
Chloe opened the door as quick as she could, better get done with this before something else might happen again she must have thought.

"Marnie I will take care of setting the portable stoven, you can prepare the growing potion" Chloe suggested as she set the item she had in her hands on top of a table, plugging the power chord into the supply.

Marnie poured the contents of the flask into a metal pot, and carefully she made her way toward the stoven as Chloe had already turned on the flame.

Gently she placed the pot on top of it and with the liquid starting to boil, its smokes first filled the room then they made their way through the huge air grate above our heads.

I inhaled as much of them as my nostrils could take and soon I felt a wierd surge throughout my body.
The two giantesses thinking that we were about to go back to our usual heigth set us on the ground.

In addition, Marnie popped her foot off her flat,setting free the tiny Monica she had trapped a bunch of hours ago.
She was soaked in sweat and she didn't even smell that nicely, I was sure she was gonna escape once she regained her heigth but we were ready to restrain her at any moment.

Slowly, my surroundings were becoming smaller and smaller compared to my point of view until they got back to what they always used to be. I grew back, everyone did.

The room was thrown into silence, after all that had happened I suppose no one of us knew what to say or what to do but for one person, the girl who just came in through the door.

"I see, huh, that's quite bad I suppose,it seems like you were truly able to put an end to my funny tiny killing game" Camelia chuckled as she brought to her mouth a red liquid filled flask.

"Well, change of plan, I will use the growing potion for myself and myself only!"She drank it all in one go, not only that potion, but the other three she had hidden in her skirt too.

In less than an instant, her body bursted through the ceiling, soaring the skies. 10 feet, 100 feet, all the way to 3000 feet. I didn't want to believe my eyes,we couldn't even celebrate after we regained back our heigth, that we were turned into ants once again.

Not only us but every human being living on this planet, at the mercy of the goddess Camelia who was now looking down on us with a rather sadistic smile.

"Goodbye disgusting bugs, enjoy the painful death you earned by messing with my plans" The windows of the entire neighborhood shattered at the sound of her booming voice.

She raised her foot as high as she could, casting a shadow engulfing us all. We didn't even have the time to escape that everything went black.

I woke up covered in my own sweat, the alarm of my phone was ranging. I picked it up, it was 7 am, my body was intact, safely lying under the blankets of my bed.

I looked around the room, as it seems I had just another bad nightmare.