[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story takes place in the the Totsuki culinary institute, an elite school located in Japan, where only a handful of talented students are allowed to enter, and the ones who manage to graduate inevitably become the world's most famous chefs and critics.

But what could happen if a completely new but unethic ingredient steps into the ever-changing culinary world?

---

Of course, it's set in the Food Wars universe

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 10482 Read: 27709
Published: December 22 2019 Updated: February 05 2020
Story Notes:

I probably should update the other stories instead of making another, but this idea had been floating through my mind for quite a long time. 
As always, sorry for the bad grammar.

1. Chapter 1: The God Tongue by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2146 words)

If you're not familiar with the franchise, you can just read a couple of lines from the wiki page, the plot isn't that important. Here ( https://shokugekinosoma.fandom.com/wiki/Characters ) you can find most of the information about the characters.
Now without further ado, let's begin! 

2. Chapter 2: Taste tests by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1751 words)

This chapter isn't really suited for you if you're squeamish, don't say you weren't warned.

3. Chapter 3: Another Accomplice by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 0] (1466 words)

It's not a super long chapter, but i had to introduce this, so there you have it.

By the way, i edited a bit the second chapter, i felt like i had to add a couple of lines here and there.

------

4. Chapter 4: New Discovery by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1276 words)

5. Chapter 5: Unexpected Hindrance by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 0] (1554 words)

I didn't expect to add another chapter today, i just had an idea that seemed promising and suddenly wanted to try it out.

6. Chapter 6: Oppression by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 0] (1091 words)

7. Chapter 7: Power up by Iron_Gauntlet [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1198 words)