- Text Size +

Tanya noticed that I was sleeping in a bed next to a woman (I hadn’t bothered to try and hide this fact- I felt it was always best to answer the Giantess anytime she called me- for obvious reasons). I was terrified that she would be angry with me- that I had overstepped my bounds. I was relieved when she broke into a smile. “You dog” she said, looking at the hungover woman sleeping next to me. “She’s really hot. How’d you manage to pull that?”. She was right. Camila was out of my league- she was definitely a solid 9/10 and even had a sexy accent. I was quiet for a moment- but I wanted to curry favor with Tanya. Although she’d been my friend, that friendship wasn’t really normal anymore. She still seemed jovial, but she had the power to end my life without even the possibility of consequences. “She’s a fan of yours” I said quietly. “She figured out that I knew you. Wanted access” I finished with grin. Tanya nodded slowly. “Wake her up” she commanded. I nudged Camila, laying nude between a light blanket beside me in bed. Camila stirred. I nudged her again. “Someone wants to say hello” I said. Camila came around after blinking several times, focusing on my phone I was holding out in front of her. “This is our Giantess”. Camila was wide awake now. Tanya saw her start, and jokingly waved at her. “How about you give my friend a little kiss”. Camila complied instantly, grabbing my face and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. After a few moments Tanya laughed again. “Very good. My friend here hasn’t got lucky like this in years. I want you to treat him right, or else you and everything you have ever known will feel God’s wrath. Do you understand?”. Camila nodded strongly. “Good. Now get out and make your man breakfast”. Camila scampered out of bed, her naked body sashaying out of the room, her ass swaying tantalizingly. It was just me and Tanya now. I figured she was in a pretty good mood.  I decided to broach some topics. “Tanya- I don’t know if she can make Breakfast. The soil is thin here- we’re almost out of food”. Tanya’s smile evaporated, but she didn’t look angry. “This thing is a prototype. I didn’t know exactly how it would work”. I didn’t want her to get angry “It’s fine. It’s fine. But can you get us food? Can you transport it here?”. Tanya smiled. “I’ve been looking for something else to shrink. I’m just going to shrink you a grocery store. That should last all you people quite a while. I’m trying to be a loyal person. I’ll get you some guns too. You can rule all these fucking mites- controlling their access to food and with all the guns”. “Thank you, Giantess!” I exclaimed. It was marvelous news. “The Giantess continued. “I’m going to be walking around my apartment topless today.  You’ll have light. I don’t want you to think it is a favor to you specks. I read an article that wearing bras all the time is bad for your health”. With that, Tanya abruptly hung up. Her final power play left my mind spinning. I had been foolishly beginning to think of her as merely my old friend. Power was changing her.

Chapter End Notes:

Please rate and leave a review!