- Text Size +
Lila opened the door to her apartment and walked inside as Brian followed. “Make yourself at home” she said as she walked off down a side hallway. “I need to take a shower and get ready.”

“All right” Brian said as he watched her walk down the hallway in question, his eyes planted firmly on her ass as it moved back and forth with her step. Lila looked over her shoulder at Brian and gave him a wink before closing the door to her bedroom. Letting out a long heavy sigh, Brian slumped down into a nearby couch and heard a shower beginning to run in the distance. As he started to get a rise in his pants over the possibilities of tonight, he thought it best to maybe watch a little television to get his mind off of things until it was time.

Turning on the television, Brian was sickened to find that every news outlet was talking about what happened on the steps of the capital building today. Even worse was the addition of commentary given by so-called experts from all positions of power, “What do these people expect to get out of this?” asked one political pundit, “I can’t see how this is a benefit to them, or anybody, hell if anything it will only hurt the world as we know it; and they know that!”

Brian changed the channel. He couldn’t take it anymore. He might be engaging in an illegal activity tonight, and paying one hell of a price to do it, but in the end he would feel good in more ways than one. For personal reasons as well as political, as tonight would be his great defiance against the world around him. There was no turning back now. He knew who he was and was tired of denying it and it was time for the rest of the world to know it as well; even if they really never would.

Then again, who was Brian kidding? He acted all tough like some kind of big revolutionary, but everything he did in defiance was behind closed doors and in secret. In reality, he was scared. He always had been. Brian laughed as he thought about it while watching a commercial on television. It was a commercial for condoms, showing a guy out on a date with his little lady, and how they keep getting closer to each other, looking like something is going to happen. However, before they can, the Trojan Man interrupts them and reminds the little lady to wear a body condom. She does, and smiles, as she is joined by a man next to her, the same height, wearing one as well. The commercial then ends with the two little ones being picked up by their respective lovers.

Brian always hated that commercial, yet loved it at the same time, because it reminded him of the precise moment in his life when he knew he was different…

It was almost a year before his freshmen year in high school, a year before that memorable night at Matt’s house watching that illegal pornography video. He remembered waiting outside after school for his grandmother to pick him up, to drive him home, as she always used to do because his mother worked. That’s when Samantha, a girl that sat next to him in history came up to him and said, “Hello.”

“Hey,” Brian replied as he looked down at her, “how’s it going?”

“It’s all right” Samantha said, “are you waiting for someone?”

“Yeah, my ride” Brian said casually.

“Oh, you’re going home then?” Samantha asked, innocently.

“Yeah” Brian said, not knowing that there was more going on here than he knew.

“I was just wondering,” Samantha started to say, “If you would like to come over to my house, instead? I mean, if you don’t have any plans tonight or anything, of course.”

“No, I don’t have any plans” Brian said, “why is there something special going on tonight at your place?”

“Maybe” Samantha said with a smile, “I mean you know how we have that history exam tomorrow?”

“What about it?” Brian asked.

“Well, it’s just that I’m having a little trouble on it, and was wondering if you wanted to study with me.”

“Sure” Brian said, “I just need to call my grandma and let her know I’m going to your house.”

Brian did so, on his cell phone, and while carrying Samantha she instructed him on how to get to her house which was only a few blocks away. When they got there Samantha voice-activated the unlocking device to the front door and they stepped inside as the door closed behind them. Brian placed Samantha down on the floor as he looked around at her house, “Your Mom isn’t home?” Brian asked.

“Oh, no, she works the late shift at the hospital, it’ll just be us tonight” Samantha said with a smile as she walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. Brian followed her as she reached into a small refrigerator next to the other one, “If you want anything you can help yourself” she said over her shoulder at Brian. “That’s all right,” Brian said, “I’m not that hungry.”

“You might be later” Samantha said with a laugh as she carried her book bag and yogurt into the other room, the dining room, as Brian followed her. “We’ll study in here” she said. Brian nodded and sat down in a chair, putting his book bag on the table he started taking out his history book when he heard a cough. He looked down to see Samantha looking up at him, next to the chair, with a disgruntled look on her face. “Oh, sorry” Brian said as he reached down, picked Samantha up, and placed her on the table in front of him.

“That’s better” she said, “Now let’s get started.”

Their history exam the next day was on the American Civil War, an important and life-altering war that lasted almost two decades. “So, what was it all about? Why were they fighting?” Brian asked Samantha. Samantha thought about it for a moment before answering, “Slavery, of course.” “That’s part of it” Brian said, “but there’s more to it than that. Who were the slaves?”

“We were” Samantha said.

“Right” Brian replied, “But why?”

“Something to do with the popular crop at the time”

“Micro-Cotton”

“Yeah, how many slaves were there?” Samantha asked.

“Over twenty million” Brian said.

“Why, though? Did they hate us, for some reason?” Samantha asked.

“No, I don’t think they hated you, or anything, we’ll maybe some of them did, but—“

“You don’t hate me, do you, Brian?” Samantha asked as she walked across the table towards Brian, putting her hand on his index finger.

“No, of course not” Brian said.

“Could, you do me a favor then, Brian?”

“Sure, what do you want me to do?”

“Let me kiss you, Brian” Samantha told him, “Please?”

Brian really didn’t think about it, he just did it. He lowered his head until his chin was resting on the edge of the table as Samantha walked up to him and kissed him on his top lip. Brian didn’t really feel it, or even care that she had done it, which kind of bothered him. He’d often heard the other boys in his class talking about their first kiss, about how it was really exciting and everything, but Brian didn’t feel different afterwards. In fact, he didn’t think it was all that big of a deal. Was that, in itself, a big deal? Brian didn’t know, all he did know however was that while he was thinking to himself he hadn’t noticed that Samantha had taken off all of her clothes, and was not rubbing her entire body up against Brian’s lips stark naked.

Brian jumped back in his chair, into his original upright position, which startled Samantha and sent her flying back and against Brian’s history book.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry Samantha!” Brian said, “Are you all right?”

“Yeah, I think so” Samantha said as she got back to her feet, “What happened?”

“Well, you’re naked for one thing” Brian said, pointing out the obvious.

“Of course I am, silly” Samantha said as she seductively walked back towards Brian, “Don’t you want to make out with me?”

“Um, well, sure” Brian told her, although the truth was that his mind wasn’t exactly thinking the same thing. “What do you want me to do?”

“Stick your tongue out” Samantha told him.

Brian thought this was a bit of an unusual request, and certainly felt just as weird when he stuck his tongue out and Samantha started to rub her naked body over it. Brian looked down, almost going cross-eyed, as his saliva was coating Samantha all over. Samantha reached behind herself, grabbing the end of Brian’s tongue and put it up into an arc as she sat down in front of it. Brian kept it like that for her as she basically sat in the valley of his tongue, and started to grind her vagina into it.

“Oh, Brian” she said as she bucked back and forth, “The roughness of your tongue feels so good.”

Samantha wrapped her arms around Brian’s tongue, holding on for dear life, as she continued to ride the wet and sticky snake-like creature that called Brian’s mouth its home. “Oh, yes, Brian, YES!” Samantha screamed as she started to pump harder and harder, grabbing the edges of Brian’s nose for leverage, as she continued grinding her vagina into Brian’s tongue with more force, again and again.
“Yes, yes, Ohhhhhhhh, Brian!” Samantha screamed as her body tensed, going hard as stone during her orgasm, and then became limp a moment later as she relaxed on Brian’s tongue.

Brian could feel Samantha climb off his tongue a minute later, so Brian figured it was safe to bring his now dry tongue back into his mouth. He did so and was surprised to find that his tongue wasn’t completely dry at that point, as near the tip of his tongue there was a small residue of some sticky substance that tasted quiet peculiar. A taste that he liked, he admitted to himself, but he didn’t like the very minute sample that he had received. In the back of his mind he wished for more; much, much more.

“Thank you, Brian” Samantha said as she lay on her back on the table, “I think it’s time that I return the favor.”

“What’s that?” Brian asked.

“You’ll see” Samantha said, “Now, take off your pants, and I’ll slip into something more appropriate.”

Brian did as he was told; grabbing his belt buckle he started to undo it in order to get at his pants. While doing so he began to think about what was going on. It all seemed very strange to him, in a way. Sure, he had heard about this from some of the other guys in school, and had been in class during the sexual education films, hell he’d even saw (by accident) some of the late night pornography of something like this on Skinamax, but something seemed wrong. His mind couldn’t stop thinking about that small glob of juice from Samantha’s vagina on his tongue and how he had been left wanting more.

If he wanted to he could grab her off the table right now, and just go to town on her small little vagina like he’d seen a guy do in one of those late night movies, but it still wouldn’t be enough for him. He wanted to be able to fit his entire tongue into her vagina, not just the tip; he wanted to be able to fit an entire fist in there if he could, not just his pinky finger. It was then that he finally realized, for the first time in his life, just what was wrong with him. He wasn’t sexually aroused at all with the prospects of this little woman in front of him, no; he wanted to have sex with someone his own size.

‘Oh no’ thought Brian at that exact moment, ‘I’m a Homoamplitudosexual”

At that moment Brian had removed his pants, as well as his boxers, so that his penis was out in the open limply lying on his thigh. He looked up at that moment to see a discarded wrapper on the table, and next to it was Samantha in her full body condom. For some reason, Brian was now seeing the world in a whole new light, like a switch had been pulled in his brain, and couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of a little woman wearing a skin-tight wet suit condom coated with spermicidal cream.

“What’s so funny?” Samantha asked Brian.

Brian controlled himself and stopped laughing, “Oh, um, nothing.”

“Good, because once I’m done with you, the only thing you’ll be doing is asking me for more.”

With that, Brian put out his hand and Samantha climbed on to it as Brian brought her off the table and down to his thigh. Samantha got off his hand and climbed across Brian’s thigh as she walked closer to his penis and started to massage it. She licked it, rubbed her entire body over it, but nothing happened. This confused her because from what she heard from her friends this was how you did it. You just worked on it and it was supposed to come to life, get hard, and things would go from there. However, no matter what she did, his penis was not responding to all the usual tricks she had learned. What was going on?

“Brian, is something wrong?” Samantha asked as she looked up at him.

Brian looked down at her, a bit ashamed and said, “I think maybe I should go.”

Brian gently grabbed Samantha, put her back on the table, and pulled up his pants.

“Did I do something wrong?” Samantha asked Brian.

Brian grabbed his history book and put it in his book bag, “No, it’s not you” he said as he slung the bag over his shoulder, “it’s me. I’m sorry.”

Brian headed out the door, closing it behind him, while the sounds of Samantha crying continued to ring in his ears all the way home.