- Text Size +

S and C are fooling around in bed, nothings happened just yet. They’ve just stripped down, making out like teenagers. The doorbell suddenly rings, C goes down in her silky dressing gown. When she opens it, it’s Z and B. They’ve come to give them wedding gifts. She invites them in, thinking it was just a quick stop. S comes down stairs butt naked and rock hard expecting the unwanted guest to have gone. Z and B eyes widen. C tries to apologize, but see that they’re both aroused by her husbands throbbing dick. C and S look at each other and shrug, they’ve both got dirty secret. All four went upstairs, S grabbing the pills on the way up.  By the time S gets upstairs C,B and Z are all naked giving him a show. Tits rubbing together, fingering and heavy making out. This just makes him harder. C demands him pop a pill, he does as his told. He always does when it comes to his Giantess. He instantly shrinks and C picks him up and places him in-between the trios breasts. All three crushing him as they fondle each other. He’s trying to catch his breath, but there’s just 6 perfectly plump breasts pressing against every inch of his body.  Once they finish doing that C starts rubbing S over her moist pussy, then Z grabs a double ended dildo and sits herself between C’s legs. Once they’ve inserted each side of the dildo, C places S onto the dildo. They both work up and down it crushing S when they meet in the middle. His tiny body is crushed by two hot wet pussies. B is licking clits whilst they’re fucking each other and licks Ss body when they’re apart. It starts getting harder and faster as they reach climax, breaking a couple of Ss bones.  After they came over him, C had a trick up her sleeve. She wanted Z and B different sizes, so she could ram B up Zs ass and then Z into her whilst S watches this giantception happen above him. C does exactly that, B has probably died from suffocation. but Z still has some fight let in her, not for long though. C picks up Z and uses S as a dildo. She places Z in her mouth, and swallows without a second thought. She feels her attempting to stop herself sliding down C’s throat but it’s no good. She pulls S out of her wet pussy and licks all over his tiny body. She knows he likes the thought of being eaten, and teases him with her giant mouth. She places him on her tongue and plays with him in her mouth. Crushing more of his bones. She swallows hard, knowing her throat has tightened around him, its most likely killed him. He’s in C’s stomach with Z and B. They digest together, going through C’s intestine, bowels and finally out of her tight asshole.  She’s flushes them motherfuckers away, and hunts for her next prey...