- Text Size +

 

*Knock, knock knock knock, knock*

“Come on out Elsa!” Anna begged.

“Ugghhh.” Elsa replied from her bed.

“Don’t make me beg through the key hole.” Anna said peeking through the small opening.

“Go away. I’m not in the mood Anna.” Elsa said annoyed. 

“Come on, don’t pull this on me again… stop being a big baby.” Anna pestered. 

Elsa opened the door with her magic and sat up in bed. Her white hair was a mess and she looked miserable. Anna was the opposite. She was wearing bright colours and radiated a cheeky happiness. She skipped her way over to Elsa’s bed.

“Just fix yourself up with your powers like you always do. Then let’s go on another double date!” Anna cheered with love in her eyes. 

“It just fixes my exterior and not what’s inside. You have Kristoff. It’s been months of dating for me and I still haven’t found anyone.” Elsa said depressed. 

“Just keep flicking the bean, you don’t even need a man when you have your powers.” Anna added.

“We’ve already talked about this, it’s not good if I am the one doing it, I need someone worthy and that can handle me… My vagina is swollen and aches for a man’s touch.” Elsa explained.

Kristoff just happened to walk into the room during that last part and then immediately froze. He awkwardly smiled towards Elsa but then his face turned red when he noticed Anna staring at him. Elsa then looked over to Anna and telepathically asked her for Kristoff. 

“I can’t agree to that. Kristoff come here.” Anna said. 

Kristoff walked over and Anna leaped into his arms forcing him to catch her. He laughed and swung her around a few times. 

“Elsa, we’ve made our own song together. Wanna hear it?” Anna asked rhetorically. 

“No.” Elsa replied at the same time her sister began singing. 

“All my life has been a series of dongs at my place.” “And then suddenly I get humped by you” She sang.

“I've been searching my whole life to jizz on a face” “And maybe it's sven talking or my balls have turned blue.” Kristoff continued.

“But with you” Anna sang looking into his eyes.

“But with you” “I found my facial” He continued. 

“I’ll one up you to anal.” She winked.

Both sang, “And it's nothing like I've ever known before “Sex is an open door” “Sex is an open door”

“Okay enough!” Elsa screamed fed up. 

She waved her hand and white mist spiralled around the two lovers. They held onto each other not knowing what was going to happen. Suddenly both of them began shrinking out of their clothes. By the time the mist disappeared, Anna and Kristoff were left naked and only 2 inches tall. Elsa strutted over to the piles of clothes and threw them off to the side. Anna and Kristoff began running towards each other but Elsa picked them up, one in each hand. 

“It’s not fair that you get him all to yourself and gloat about it right to my face. Sex is an open door? I’ll show you how open that door is.” Elsa said shoving her hand down her pants to her crotch.

She moved her hand around until she positioned Kristoff against her vagina. Anna was stunned by what her sister was about to do. 

“You wouldn’t.” Anna said in disbelief of what was happening. 

Elsa opened her mouth and gasped as she slowly pushed Kristoff inside her. Her face expressed great pleasure and relief. She kept pushing him deeper until he reached the back of her pussy. Elsa moaned into tiny Anna’s face as waves of pleasure vibrated through her body. 

“I can’t believe you did that.” Anna said angrily.

She then bit Elsa’s hand which then caused her to nearly be dropped. Anna managed to hold on to one finger as she dangled helplessly. 

“Feeling him squirm around in there feels so good, I think I just might keep him. And for you, I have a different prison in mind.” Elsa said biting her lip. 

Anna’s eyes widened as Elsa turned around and revealed her massive white ass.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of the story on my Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/side-chapter-29500614 

 

 

On top of that chapter, with pledging, you also get Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryRaven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally SpiesElsa from Frozen, Ravin part 2 from Teen Titan, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games, and 2 new ones each month!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a really good deal for all the content you recieve. Check it out!