- Text Size +

   A hush fell over the lecture hall, the idle chatter of the many students fading as the rhythmic clack-clack of the professor's heels on the hard tile floor signaled her arrival. She made her way purposefully to the front of the room without addressing her students and set her bag down on the desk, then turned to clear the white board of the previous class' scribbles. 

    "Shitty luck bro. She's wearing the loose skirt today." Marcus whispered, elbowing his neighbor while making little attempt to hide the mild amusement in his voice.

    Jonas swallowed nervously, his mouth suddenly dry. He knew the extra credit assignment he had to do was going to be difficult and humiliating from watching the other students that had flunked a test, but he was hoping he'd get a little lucky with the Professor's outfit choice when it was his turn. Unfortunately the good Lady Luck was not kind to him today. Based on what the other students had told him the looser skirts were always the toughest on account of how little fabric there was between..

    "Jonas! If you would kindly assume the position so we can start." The professor called from the front of the room, interrupting Jonas' anxious thoughts. She had that annoyed tone in her voice that she usually got on Tuesdays. Anyone paying attention knew that she was not going to take any time losses kindly. 

    "Yes.. Er.. S-sorry Ms. Holloway." Jonas stammered, his voice cracking as he folded his desk back and stood up hastily.

    He could feel every pair of eyes in the room on him as he made his way down the stairs towards the front of the lecture hall. A few of the female students were snickering to themselves, and he caught one of them pressing her hands to her cheeks and stretching them back, mocking him while her friends giggled. He blushed in embarrassment while cursing his decision to stay up late playing video games rather than studying for the midterm. 

    Ms. Holloway's chair scraped across the floor as she pulled it out. The sound triggering mild PTSD in the other students that had done extra credit recently. Jonas stared down at the chair, his mind racing a mile a minute. He couldn't help but take in every little detail of the situation, his brain working overtime as the adrenaline pumped through him. His palms were clammy with sweat as he nervously stood by the chair. It was old and worn, its cushion long past the prime of its life. There was a depression in the center of the khaki green seat, a grim reminder of the many years of service the chair had seen. He looked up at Ms. Holloway, who's emerald green eyes were glaring impatiently at him from behind her tortoiseshell glasses. There was a loose strand of dark chestnut hair that had escaped from her ponytail hanging down the side of her face. Her neutral grey blazer made her look professional and intimidating, and matched the skirt Marcus had warned him about. It was no secret that most of the boys in the class thought she was exceptionally pretty, Jonas included, which just made this situation all the more uncomfortable. 

    She cleared her throat, snapping him from his stupor. Hesitantly he lowered himself to the floor under the desk and in front of the chair, as he had seen so many do before him. Never did he think he would be the one at the front of the class, climbing under the desk, but here he was. He sat on his butt, his legs out in front of him. His hands pressed into the cold tile floor as he braced himself, placing them next to the front legs of the chair. He could feel the grainy dirt sticking to his sweaty palms. There was no front panel on this desk, so his humiliation was going to be on display for the class. He found himself feeling guilty for laughing at past brown-nosers, naively thinking he'd never be one of them.

    Jonas' head suddenly jerked back as Ms. Holloway's hand pushed down from above, forcing his head back onto the seat. Clearly she was impatient to start the two hour lecture. The metal bar running across the front of the seat dug uncomfortably into his shoulders as he tried to prevent himself from hyperventilating. He watched as Ms. Holloway's nylon clad leg stepped over his torso, her heel clacking down to the right of his thigh. She was straddling him now, his view was only of the back of her body and the ceiling. The scent of her perfume wafted over him. He tried to avoid staring at her ass, which was silly considering what was about to happen. Her thighs tensed, her knees bent, her body began to lower towards him. Just as she was about to make contact she reached back and grabbed the hem of her skirt, flicking it up and revealing her ass for Jonas' eyes only, but only for a second, as he was plunged into darkness not a moment later.

    "Right then class!" Ms. Holloway said, half-shouting over the murmurs of the students as they watched Jonas' head disappear beneath her skirt. She adjusted her position on her latest cushion before continuing. "I believe we ended last week in the middle of covering Transcription and Gene Regulation. Open your texts to page 277, we'll start with a short review of..." 

    The first thing that struck him about being sat on by Ms. Holloway was just how heavy she felt. She was pretty thin, but yet it felt like he was supporting a horse with his face. Her voice was a reduced to a muffled droning. He couldn't believe how insulated he was from the outside world underneath her. Her weight pressed down on his face painfully, squashing his nose to the side and pressing his head back into the rusty springs of the chair. The metal bar, which was only a mild irritation before, now dug firmly into his shoulder blades. He had closed his eye's instinctively as she sat down, and her weight was preventing him from opening them, so he was forced to stare into the inky void, his senses focusing into the uncomfortably stifling weight bearing down on him. His world shifted as she adjusted her position on his face, lifting her weight off for a moment before reaching back and spreading her cheeks just slightly. He managed to suck down a gulp of air and catch a word or two of the lecture before she sat back down. Her cheeks sunk down around his head, enveloping him much more completely than before. The stretchy nylon covering her backside conformed to his features as his face pushed into her crack like one of those spandex bodysuits he saw people wearing at the homecoming game last Friday. 

    Despite the humiliating and uncomfortable position, Jonas felt something stirring in his pants. He tried to think unappealing thoughts, to quell the embarrassing rise. His brain betrayed him though, not that he could blame it. The intense, unrelenting weight of her body, the way her thighs sat heavily on his chest, the scent of her perfume mixed with the earthy musk of her backside. It was impossible to ignore.

    "Oh my god. Brit. Look, the brown-nosers hard." One of the girls in the third row whispered to her friend.

    "Jesus. Dude's loving it." She replied, taking out her phone and snapping a picture. "What a loser. Gonna send this to everyone.."

    Almost every student noticed soon after, the whispers spreading like wildfire as phones sneakily peeked around books and laptop screens to record Jonas' pitched tent. Ms. Holloway took notice of course, quickly putting an end to the distractions by standing up and reminding the students of her phone policy. 

    "Phones off and in your bags or they're staying with me until the end of the lecture!" 

    Jonas gasped for air as the professor's ass rose off of him. His nose was sore already, and it had only been about 5 minutes. He realized quickly what was happening as Ms. Holloway disciplined the class. They were all taking pictures of his erection. He groaned inwardly imagining the social media hellscape awaiting him later that day. He'd never be able to speak to a girl at this college again without them picturing him smothered under his professor's ass with a rock hard cock. 

    Thankfully Ms. Holloway's assertive tone saved him from any further photographic evidence of his humiliation. She sat back down once she regained the class' attention, plunging Jonas back into the warm, musky depths of her crack. The lecture resumed, leaving him to stew in her pungent scent. He remembered one of the other students that had done the extra credit warning him about the smell. How it seemed to stick to his face for days afterward. No matter how many times he showered. If only he had studied instead of grinding that last raid, he might've gotten the couple more percentage points he needed on the midterm to pass, but instead he was now going to smell like ass. 

    A half hour had passed, or at least he hoped it was a half hour. It was hard to tell time when it felt like your head was going to pop like a grape underneath your teacher's ass. Jonas' lungs were starting to burn for oxygen. So far he had managed to get by on the occasional whiff of ass-scented air that he was able to sneak whenever she adjusted. She had even gotten up a few times to write on the whiteboard, giving him a few solid minutes of reprieve from her weight. He used the time to regain his breath and gingerly check whether his nose was broken yet. However she hadn't gotten up or adjusted in over 3 minutes now, and his body was starting to scream for fresh oxygen. He struggled to turn his head and free it from the vice grip of her cheeks, but he was weakened by the prolonged period of low air and only succeeded in rubbing his face against the inner walls of her cheeks. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed air. Now. 

    Ms. Holloway was in the middle of explaining a complicated genetic mechanism when she felt a frantic tapping on her thigh. She sighed, having forgotten about the student under her ass in the heat of her teaching. She shifted her hips forwards, pressing her crotch onto Jonas' mouth while freeing his nose from her ass. His nostrils flared as he noisily sucked in air through his bruised nose while Ms. Holloway continued her lecture, trying to convey the rather intricate mechanism's while balancing on Jonas' face. 

    One of the student's hand shot up, prompting Ms. Holloway to pause her explanation. "Yes Nicole?" 

    "Could you repeat what you just said? I couldn't hear what you said over your chair's loud breathing." She replied, looking smug as her friends suppressed their laughter.

    Ms. Holloway sighed. She hated having to repeat herself, so to prevent chatter that would make her do just that she implemented a rather draconian policy regarding interruptions. Any student that interrupts the class, or makes it necessary to repeat something she has already covered, will have marks docked from their next test. Now she knew that Nicole had probably heard her just fine, Jonas' breathing hadn't been that loud after all, but she couldn't go soft on one student without setting a precedent for others. 

    "That's two marks docked from your next test Jonas." She said, leaning forward to make note of her seat's punishment. 

    Jonas moaned into the ass smothering him. He was doing this to make up marks on his failed test, not make it harder to pass the next one. He knew that Nicole had just done that to cheat him of some marks, but there wasn't much he could do to protest from beneath his professor's ass. So instead he simply stewed in silence, trying to focus on getting as much oxygen as possible before Ms. Holloway leaned back again. 

    The rest of the lecture went largely the same as the first half. Ms. Holloway would remain seated on his face, her cheeks sagging down around his ears and his nose wedged firmly in the crack of her ass. Then she would get up for a bit to write on the board, then stomp back over and plop down on his face once more. He was starting to understand why the other students that had been through this ordeal flinched whenever they heard someone walking through the halls in heels. The clacking was like a death knell, heralding the impending smothering. He did find that he was getting better at sneaking breaths whenever she leaned forward or shifted in her seat. Although he still had to suck air through her butt crack, tainting the air he did get with the earthy odor of her rosebud. 

    There was ten minutes left. Only ten minutes until he was free of this nightmare. He could tell because she was going over the homework for the week, which she always did at the end of the lecture. His aching face was yearning to be free of the unyielding weight. He'd spent so long under her that he was worried his nose would be misshapen. He'd have to lie and say he got in a fight and broke it. 

    Five minutes left. Jonas was practically counting the seconds now. Ms. Holloway was leaning forwards, resting most of her weight on his lower jaw in a position he'd began to appreciate over the course of the two hour lecture. It left his nose free of the confines of her butt crack, allowing him to breathe mostly fresh air, and also allowed him to actually see up her back, her long ponytail swaying back and forth as she spoke. It gave him something to look at, which made the time go quicker than staring into the black void that was her ass. Three minutes now. Soon this would all be over. Soon he'd be able to... A gush of hot air suddenly washed over his face, emanating from the depths of the butt planted on his face. Jonas was stunned, trying to process what had just happened. Ms. Holloway had just farted on him. It was a hissing, airy fart, imperceptible by any of the other students. It only took a moment for the smell to hit him. The pungent stench wormed its way into his noise as he inhaled, forced to breathe in the scent of her bowels while his mouth remained firmly shut from the weight of her body. His eyes watered as he stifled a cough, trying to avoid further loss of marks by interrupting the end of her lesson. Had the other students who did this been subjected to this? Or was this an accident? Had she forgotten he was even beneath her? 

    Ms. Holloway settled back onto Jonas' face as she finished the lecture, the last minutes draining away. She could tell the students were restless to leave, but she liked making them wait until the last second. Finally she dismissed them, standing up from her seat and stepping to the left, removing herself from Jonas for the last time. 

    Jonas gulped in air as the ass that had tormented him for two hours finally removed itself for good. He had made it. He was finally free of the oppressive weight, the earthy musk, the obnoxious warmth. He laid on the where she left him as he listened to the students file out of the lecture hall. He couldn't look them in the eye right now, preferring to stay under the desk until he was sure they were all gone. Ms. Holloway had stepped towards the whiteboard to clean it off for the next class, leaving him to stew in the lingering scent of her perfume. By the time all the students had left she returned, packing up her belongings and glancing down at him with a sly smile.

    "Are you going to get up Jonas? Or just stay down there until the next teacher comes in?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

    "Um.. Yeah, I mean no." Jonas stammered, unable to meet her gaze. 

    As he got up and rubbed his sore nose, he felt a hand clasp onto his shoulder. He looked up to see Ms. Holloway staring intently at him. She leaned forward, the smell of her perfume growing more potent. 

    "You know Jonas. If you think you need more... help, I'd be happy to do some private tutor sessions with you. If you really want to get those marks up." She whispered into his ear. She then pulled back, stared at Jonas' stunned face for a moment, then grabbed her bag and strode past him. "Think about it. You know my office hours." 

    The rhythmic clack-clack of her heels on the tiled floor echoed as she left the hall, leaving Jonas standing by the desk, his hand covering the growing bulge in his pants.