- Text Size +

    Pounding music. The press of warm bodies against each other. Alcoholic vapors wafting through the air. The sights and sounds of the raging house party filled Shawna's alcohol addled mind as she slipped past a pair of lovers snogging passionately against a bookcase. She had half a mind to push in between them and join in, but she was focused on a more important goal for the moment. 

    Over the sea of white powder, screams echoed from the mouths of thousands. The stiflingly hot environment inside the plastic bag, jammed under the massive breast, was torture for the minuscule people who found themselves inside. Most had no idea how they had gotten there, or even where there was, their last memories being of going to sleep with their partners. Not that the past mattered much now. Every person was covered head to toe in the white dust filling their prison, their mouths and lungs filling with the powdery substance. Those that hadn't overdosed already were half-crazed, incoherently rambling and shouting as they crawled through the wonderland of snow. The pounding music coming from nearby gave those that hadn't succumbed to the drugs effects an idea of the outside environment, but they would learn soon enough anyway.

    The bathroom door creaked as she pulled it open and stepped inside, the smell of fresh vomit worming its way into her nostrils as she shut the door. The cranked music muffled to a low thumping as she turned the lock and spun around, leaning against the damp counter as she reached a hand into her bra. After a moment of fumbling she pulled free a small plastic baggie, the inside coated with a fine white powder. A crooked grin flashed across her face as she flicked the bag and stepped over to the toilet.

    She mumbled a few choice words under her breath as her fingers struggled to find the dexterity to open the bag for a moment, but the desire to hit the high overcame her alcoholic clumsiness. She sat down next to the toilet as she finally opened the bag, then eagerly spilled some of its contents onto the rim of the toilet seat. Her desire blinded her to the puke filled toilet, the acrid smells flooding her nostrils, or the damp floor she was lounging on. She was of one mind in this moment, snort that coke.

    The screams intensified as light flooded into the plastic prison. A titanic face. Bloodshot, blue eyes darting back and forth. Plush, red lips moistened by a slithering tongue. Fresh air rushed in as the top of the bag was torn open. Gravity shifted as the powder began to flow like water, spilling out onto a cold, hard, white surface. Before them was their captor, her size so immense it was nearly impossible for them to conceive how large she was. Some recognized that wicked grin, and how her nostrils flared, knowing what was going to come next.     

    "Been waiting for thish all night.." Shawna mumbled, brushing a stray strand of bleach blonde hair out of her eyes as she pulled a credit card out of her pocket. "You are going to make mommy verrrry happy!" 

    With practiced precision that defied her drunken state, she quickly used the card to sort the pile of powder into a clean line, following the curve of the toilet seat. Her nose itched in anticipation of its incoming job, having been subjected to the torrent of powder many times before. She silenced her protesting nostrils with a quick swipe of her fingers however, then leaned in towards the toilet seat. 

    Her booming voice was like that of a goddess, shaking the very air around the microbes far below her. It was near deafening to them, with most trying to cover their ears while others screamed in pain at how loud she was in conjunction with the music playing in the background. Some were sliced in half as she so dexterously pulled out and used her card to terraform the mountains of powder into a curved line around the toilet's rim. People were panicking and trying to run away, but the dunes of cocaine proved to be tough to scale and climb, impeding their progress. Those near the bottom of the slope managed to make a run away from the white mountain, scattering across the toilet seat as far as they could go. Some dove into the sludge below in desperation, perhaps desiring some agency in their final act.

    Shawna's brain seemed to sigh in relief as it realized that it was about to get hit with another jolt of energy, having been craving the high for a couple days now. With one finger pressed to a nostril she leaned closer, nearly pressing her chin into the yellow stained side of the toilet. Her head cocked to the side, lining up her open nostril with the line of white snow decorating the seat. Her head swept forward, swinging low like a pendulum as she inhaled deeply, sucking air through her nostril and pulling the powdery drug deep into her body. Her nose dragged across the toilet seat, hoovering up the line of cocaine like a hungry vacuum. A moment later she was done, her nose stinging and the upper portion of her lip dusted white. She snorted a few more times, trying to get as much of the drug as possible into her system before rubbing her irritated nose.     

    With the goddess already leaning down towards them at a frightening speed, many felt how truly small they were as she just kept getting bigger, and bigger. It was terrifying how much speed she possessed at such a titanic size, and the worst was about to come as she started snorting. To them it was like a black hole of unrelenting might, sucking hundreds of them in at a time as she moved her head easily across the toilet seat. Those that had been inhaled were sent spiraling deep into a disgusting, nearly alien-like world. Some were lodged and trapped inside the globs of her mucus, others killed by the impact with one of her nose hairs. Those that were trapped within her snot did not have an easy fate, the bubbly mucus easily beginning to drown them, suffocating them in salty slime as her forceful snorts sent ripples throughout it. Smaller, concentrated bits of snot fell from the ceiling of this cave crushing those beneath it, and the 'luckiest' ones were trapped in a well of boogers between the tree like stalks of her nose hairs. The most unfortunate missed all of this and they were sent plummeting into the abyss, to be inhaled into Shawna's lungs themselves, where their fate was unknown to their fellow microbe. A few dozen survivors had clung to her upper lip, hysterically crying and holding each other as they panicked, their hearts swelling with despair.     

    Shawna pushed herself to her feet, her tongue snaking out of her mouth and swiping the remnants of white dust off her lips before retreating back into its cavern. She felt the intense buzz light up her brain, sending sparks of energy rushing through her as the drug hit her system. She wanted to run, to dance, to fuck. But first, she had to take a piss. Clumsily she tugged off her tight shorts, exposing her nude rear to no one, save the tiny microbes that had managed to avoid being inhaled. Without care she plopped down onto the toilet, her pale cheeks slamming down on the porcelain ring as she half sat, half fell backwards onto the ivory throne. 
    
    A waterfall of piss soon joined the cold puke staining the waters of the toilet, punching a hole through the surface and slowly re-heating the bile. Her body decided this would be a good time to drop off some more party-goers to the mixer she was creating below, and Shawna wasn't going to argue. It'd make the smell worse for whoever she got to eat her out later tonight, but she didn't really give a shit. She strained for a moment as the turd passed through her anus, plopping into the waters below not long after. A burst of gas followed closely behind, echoing around the bowl and contaminating the already nauseating air with the concentrated stench of her bowels. Her duty to nature done, Shawna stood and half-halfheartedly swiped a sheet of toilet paper between her cheeks. Then tugged her shorts back up and stomped out of the room, forgetting to send her refuse down into the sewers where it belonged. 

    The pounding music amped up as the door opened once more, filling her body with intense vibrations. She quickly made her way to the dance floor to shake her cares away, grinding against the first boy she bumped into and reveling in the high intensifying her senses.