- Text Size +

The remaining tiny men looked at the women who had selected them in horror.  Was this why they had been invited to the party?  Did this happen at every one they put on?  None of them could name a single man who had ever been to one, but they had a reputation for being mysterious and wild, almost savage, especially at Halloween.  It never occurred to them before now that those rumors were probably spread by the Gammas themselves, hoping to lure men to parties so they could be destroyed.  Strangely, they seem to have been satisfied with just one, leaving them alone for now.

 

Though they didn’t know whether the shrinking could be reversed, they had to get away from them and out of this house.  The remaining shrunken men scattered, seeking refuge wherever they could find it.  Even if they were stuck at an inch tall, a life at that size would be better than a grisly death at their hands – or in their mouths.  While they ran the giantesses resumed sipping their drinks and chatting as though six people hadn’t just been murdered.  Hopefully, in the dim light and low din of the party atmosphere, they would be hard to track and even more difficult to find.

 

Of course, the Gammas knew differently.  They were far from satisfied, and even the puny men running around in their carpet would not be enough to satiate them, but they had to make do with the party favors they had brought.  It was easy enough to track the tiny men with their eyes since they were clumsy and driven entirely by fear, and their attempts to hide were laughable.  The only thing holding them back was their previous arrangement to leave the second of each pair up to a free for all.

 

Jackie slammed her pestle into the cauldron, making a resonating bong, signaling that it was time for the hunt to start.

 

Fulda struck first.  The second shrink she pulled away had picked the absolutely bone-headed idea of hiding behind the leg of her chair, thinking it would be the last place she looked.  She reached a hand beneath her chair and easily found him, knocking him over with the tip of her finger.  Her fingers wrapped around the tiny body, enclosing it in a tight fist before yanking him off the floor.  When she opened her fingers again he was cowering in her palm and doing his best to keep from being sick from the vertigo.

 

She leaned forward, making him scoot away from her gigantic face.  “Got you,” Fulda said triumphantly.  He let out a pathetic yelp and scooted faster, backing into her fingers.  Fulda chuckled, causing him to panic even more, and said, “You’re trapped, little guy.  Nowhere to run.  It’s just me.”  The miniscule man looked left and right, trying to find some sort of escape, which made Fulda even more pleased.

 

“Bet you wish you could just shrink right out of this situation,” Fulda taunted, leaning closer until the tip of her nose was nearly touching him.  “I can help you with that.”

 

The little man began to get even smaller, rapidly diminishing in Fulda’s hand.  As he shrank he screamed, unable to believe he could get smaller to begin with.  Fulda listened to his increasingly high wail with relish while he shrank until it was completely inaudible.  Not long after he disappeared from view entirely, too small to even see.  Even so she continued shrinking him, flaunting her power.  If he even existed still he must have been approaching the size of a simple molecule, and her lips alone would be hundreds of miles wide to him.

 

Eventually, Fulda became bored.  If he hadn’t shrunk out of existence, she would give him a show.  She slapped her hand against her chest, dragging her palm over her cleavage.  Either she had mercilessly obliterated him with the force or wiped him off between her immaculate tits, but either way her hand was no longer sullied by his presence.

 

Helen was the next to make her move.  The tiny man she had her eye on was having trouble making his way through the carpet, stumbling over every third fiber he tried to hurdle over.  In a single step she closed the tiny gap he had put between them and swung a hand down, plucking him up from the floor.  His little legs kept pumping in the air, trying to get away despite the gigantic fingers pinching him.

 

She raised him to her face while he was still squirming, taking joy from the tiny, pathetic movements to get out of her grasp.  “You’re a cutie,” Helen proclaimed, terrifying him even more with each syllable.  “I think I’ll take you with me.”  His thrashing intensified, but no matter what he did it was useless.  There was simply no way for someone with such puny strength as him to escape a titaness like Helen.

 

Her hand carried him down her chest, pressing him against her midriff as he went.  His descent against her smooth, warm belly paradoxically calmed him while building trepidation in his mind.  He had no idea what was going to happen, either in the next few minutes or during his extended stay as Helen’s guest.  His questions were answered when she pulled out the elastic of her waistband, revealing the long, dark tunnel downward along her leg.

 

Helen let him go, and he slid along the soft skin of her thigh until he careened off her knee.  He fell until he landed against the purple fabric of her pants which guided him the rest of the way down.  His puny body landed on the elastic bands around her ankles, trapping him inside her pants.  For good measure she kicked her leg a couple times, tossing him around like a scrap of paper.

 

Olga did not have to go far to get her second shrink: for some reason, he thought the area beneath her dangling boot sole would be the prime place to take cover.  She put her hand on the floor and crawled it along the carpet toward him, pinning him beneath her fingertip when he stubbornly refused to move.  Her fingers easily pinched around him and he remained stone-still, thinking the illusion would work while she carried him up.

 

When she got him up to her face, Olga did not mince words.  She lowered him halfway into her mouth and wrapped her crimson lips around his chest, sucking him down further.  His dangling legs touched her tongue and she closed her jaw, slicing him in half with her incisors.  The pair of tiny legs fell into her mouth while she held his torso above, and she swallowed them as soon as they hit her gullet.

 

She raised the remains from her mouth, letting the blood from his severed torso spray over her lips like moisturizer.  His screams of agony did not last long until he simply no longer had the energy to keep it up and hung limply between her fingers.  Olga watched the vitality bleed out of his face and felt the final few drops fall onto her bottom lip before dropping him into her maw so his tiny torso could roll along her tongue.

 

With a single flick of the great pink tentacle Olga tossed him onto her molars, then brought her jaw together again.  What little juice was left inside him was squeezed out and she continued chewing, grinding him into a paste before swallowing.  Her tongue snaked out and wiped the blood from her crimson lips, and she let out a deep, satisfied moan while she savored the taste.

 

Li’s next target made the most progress, but it was not nearly enough.  She had expected him to seek shelter under the couch to begin with once he started running, and if shrinks were anything they were predictable.  In only two slow, striding steps she had his escape blocked, slamming the toe of her shoe in front of him.  He haplessly ran into it, splaying his limbs against the polished surface while she giggled.

 

He rebounded off Li’s shoe and started running the other way, trying desperately to get out from between her legs.  She simply took a half-step and cut him off again, then with a light bat from her toe sent him staggering away.  Li laughed when he tumbled backward, falling in between the carpet fibers he’d been trying so hard to avoid.  Sometimes, she thought this was too easy, but of course it was.  They were puny and she was a giantess, how could it be any different?

 

He looked up the towering legs looming above him, knowing what his fate would be no matter how much he wanted to deny it.  At the very least, his last vision would be pleasant: a pair of fit legs, made even more shapely by the black stockings pulled up them, with some space between the nylon and her skirt.  Without a struggle he closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable.

 

Li could not have possibly cared less about whatever transcendental nonsense was going through the shrink’s head.  She simply coiled her leg up until her knee touched her chest and brought it down right on him, flattening him instantly.  There was a faint, satisfying crunch just under the sound of her shoe slamming against the ground, which brought a smile to her face.  Briefly she ground her shoe onto him, mashing him into the carpet, before looking to get another.

 

Jackie had to put down the pestle before she could pursue her secondary target, but it was hardly difficult.  All she had to do was lean over and slide a finger around the base of the cauldron, then flick him out when it ran into him.  She saw his puny form bounce over the carpet, and before he could recover she struck, snatching him in a fist.  He squirmed, but even though Jackie was far from a strong woman she could easily contain this weakling.

 

She stood and moved her hand over the cauldron before opening her fingers.  “It’s sink or swim tonight, bud,” she said, while he gawped up at her looming over him.  He had no idea what she was getting at, but Jackie was not subtle.  “If you can get back outside this cauldron, I’ll keep you around for a while.  You might even end up being my tiny boyfriend!  But you’ve got to earn it.”  That ought to fill the little twerp with enough false hope to keep him struggling, she told herself.

 

Her hand turned sideways, spilling the shrink into the brew waiting below.  He fought his way to the surface and shook the alcoholic liquid from his hair before treading water.  In the distance, above the rim of the cauldron, he saw Jackie’s turquoise eyes beckoning him forward, and he started swimming toward them.  It was thicker than water but not excessively so, and he reached the wall before he even got tired.  In only a few minutes he’d be back outside and ready to go with whatever Jackie had planned for him.

 

Unfortunately, the walls were almost perfectly slick, at least too smooth for someone even his size to find handholds in.  Jackie watched him repeatedly try to scramble up the side, giving him an encouraging word or two every time he fell back into the smoking liquid.  It only took a few minutes for him to give up, too tired to keep trying to escape no matter how much he willed it, and he sank beneath the surface. 

 

Lana returned to the sitting room with a fresh drink in hand, unsure why the party had suddenly taken such a turn for the weird.  One minute she was talking with a cute guy, as were all the others, and the next they were gone.  All then men were gone, even the ones who were just orbiting hoping to swoop in later.  Had the blue light scared them off so much that they all left?  Admittedly it was weird but didn’t seem like enough to end a whole party.

 

The other man who had been huddled around her was never more glad to go unnoticed.  His beanstalk of choice had been engaged by someone else before he could, and now that he was the size of an insect he could sneak out without anybody paying attention.  He had no idea what he would do after, but it was better than waiting around here to die.  With resolve he began running toward the front door, hoping he could avoid notice from the other murderers in the house.

 

Lana came around the corner and he froze.  She began walking toward him to take up her previous spot against the wall so she could watch the others.  He knew that, no matter what he did, he’d have an equal chance of ended up beneath one of her shoes.  So he stood still, watching as she drew ever closer, oblivious to his presence while she sipped on her drink.  The quakes from her steps grew stronger the closer she got, but he remained confident that she would miss him.

 

Her heel set down not too far from him and the gray sole of her shoe blocked his view of everything else, and he knew he had messed up.  Lana’s foot swung down and the toe of her shoe struck him, knocking him prone.  His last thought was that, if he had taken a few steps back, he could have avoided it, as his body was wracked with pain while he was flattened beneath his foot.  She continued walking, unaware of the light crunch beneath her shoe while she strode forward.

 

For the rest of the night the Gammas continued chatting, talking about their classes, sports, nerd stuff, and other inane stuff until they became tired.  Lana joined in every now and then, trying to be one of the girls, but didn’t really feel it with them.  When they retired to go to bed she left, and no one mentioned the people she killed to her again.  As far as she knew, she had a fun but slightly awkward night among some girls who were reaching out.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a review, especially because the story's finished now!