- Text Size +

With my cup filled, I turned around and was greeted by one of the sharpest chins I had ever seen.  My eyes quickly scaled the creamy, shapely face above until they met a pair of gray eyes looking back down.  Her blond hair spilled over her shoulders in long pigtails, framing her breasts smushed together by the shirt tied tightly around them.  She looked overwhelmingly happy to see me, even though I couldn’t recall seeing her before, and that joy radiated from her round cheeks.  I noticed her fit body was held immaculately straight and rigid so her excellent posture would make her appear taller and more sculpted.  It was a most pleasing effect as I looked her up and down.

 

“Haven’t seen you around here before,” she said, sliding a finger down my arm.  Her voice was a tad on the husky side and very gentle on my ears.  “That’s unfortunate, since you look… interesting.”  When her hand reached mine she grabbed it, intertwining her long, delicate fingers with mine.  The grip was as warm as her smile, and I found myself forgetting that it was Helen who invited me in the first place.

 

I took a step toward her so that we were touching and looked up into her eyes.  Ordinarily, the height difference would make me hesitant, but there was something about her that seemed so gentle and inviting.  “Well, I’m here now, aren’t I?” I asked, sliding the hand holding my drink around her bare waist.  “Why don’t we go make up for lost time?”  That was either the most suave or cheesiest thing I had said in years, but she was so disarming I couldn’t help myself.

 

Her crimson lips spread in a broad, toothy smile.  Suave it was.  “Yeah, I’d like that,” she replied, pulling me along as she started walking back.  We were still holding each other close so we stepped off at the same time, but her legs were so much longer than mine I ended up nearly getting dragged.  “Name’s Olga, by the way.  What’s yours?”  I told her and she smiled again, then said, “Yeah, that fits you.”  Already I had a strong urge to kiss her, but her lips were just a couple inches out of the reach of mine, even standing on my toes.

 

Olga reached the couch and sat down, dragging me along with her.  For a moment I laid on top of her, looking into her eyes, then she gently pushed me onto the cushion beside her.  While I got situated she slid a long, toned arm over the frame behind me, and leather creaked while she crossed her tremendous legs and leaned toward me.  I flopped over and took a long pull from my drink, feeling the warmth spread inside me to match how warm Olga was.  Her body language said that she was into me, so I leaned into her, snuggling up as I got comfortable.

 

Sitting down, we were almost eye to eye, while her legs went up several inches from the cushion.  Damn was she leggy.  I drew myself closer to her, raising my lips to hers, but a hand on my chest stopped me.  “We’ll get to that in a bit,” she said, gently pushing me back.  A “later” was much better than the “no” I usually got, sometimes accompanied by laughter.  “Why don’t you drink up and tell me about yourself?”

 

After a chug that killed about half the drink, I told Olga about where I came from, what I majored in, all the usual small talk stuff.  I expected her to be bored out of her mind while I rambled on, but she paid me rapt attention while I spoke, seldom even blinking her big gray eyes.  She seemed to hang on my every word, even as I rattled off how I felt about the people who sat next to me in class.  There’s no way I was that interesting; she must have simply been a good actress.  When I found myself rambling about something even I found boring I trailed off, and Olga looked disappointed when my mouth finally stopped running.

 

“See, I knew you were interesting,” Olga exclaimed, squeezing me tighter.  Our lips were mere fractions of an inch from meeting when she clapped a hand down on my shoulder, pushing me down with a wince.  We may have been about the same size while sitting, but she was immensely stronger than me.  It was like she knew exactly where to hold me so that I was just on the cusp of kissing her, keeping herself just out of my reach while she toyed with me.

 

“I think before we go any further it’s only fair if I tell you the same about myself, right?” she said, holding me in place with a hand on each shoulder.  “My parents moved here from Ukraine, and I grew up in New York.  I’m double-majoring in biology and chemistry, with an intent to apply to med school…”  Her words all blended together while I focused on the movements of her dark red lips.  Sure, she was a fascinating person, and rather smart to boot, but I wasn’t here to get someone’s life story.  I wanted to move along the bases, though, so I made a good effort of acting like I was listening while taking another long drink from my cup.

 

A loud shout, nearly loud enough to rupture my ear drums, snapped me out of it.  I thought that, perhaps, Olga had caught on that I was only paying her the bare minimum of attention and yelled at the offense, but she was calm as ever.  A tremendous blue light overtook my vision, and for a second the only thing I could see was that unearthly glow.  They must have decided it was time to get the actual party started and busted out a strobe light.

 

What I saw when the light vanished couldn’t be explained by that, however, nor any sort of mundane light.  In front of me, instead of the gorgeous Olga, was a sky-blue wall, cut diagonally by dark grooves along its entire length.  A dozen or so feet to my right the wall abruptly ended in a tangled mass of frayed white ropes, then after a slight bulge a smooth, cream-colored surface took over.  It looked like the cream section was smushed, but further down doubled in height until it reached its rounded end that protruded over the floor for a surprising distance.

 

That looked unnervingly like a kneecap if viewed from along someone’s thigh.  In disbelief I snapped my head upward and gasped.  The wall bulged again, partially blocking my view until it returned to the cream surface again, this time bowing inward and away from me.  A banner made out of flannel barely restrained a massive bulge the size of a small building, and just above that a pair of crimson lips pulled tight in a grin.  Olga’s enormous gray eyes stared down at me while her arm was still stretched along the cushion, though now she was simply lounging instead of trying to engage me.

 

“Olga, you have to help me!” I shouted up at her, hoping she could hear me.  “I know this sounds crazy, but I shrank!  You’ve got to get me out here and somewhere safe!”

 

A low, terrifying rumble came from above, and after a moment I realized it was just Olga chuckling.  “Of course you did, weren’t you listening?” she replied.  If her chuckle was terrifying her voice was now horrific, loud enough to drown out everything else and with the depth to make my bones rattle.  “I made a compound that would shrink people who consumed it when combined with an external stimulus and put it into the cauldron, then Jackie mixed it all together.  I even told you when it was about to happen!  You really should’ve paid more attention to my words than my lips, but I guess you’re only interested in one thing.”

 

“Then why didn’t you shrink?” I asked.  The whole situation was so unreal that I got stuck on the least outlandish detail out of all of them.

 

Olga threw her head back and cackled, making my knees go weak.  “We’re not going to shrink ourselves, are we?” From the way she said it she clearly thought the conclusion was obvious.  “The cauldron was for guests, we have our own liquor around here.”  She paused so I could process her answer, not that it made me feel any better.  The Gammas had lured us to their house so they could shrink us, and for what purpose?  “Now, what do you say we get a little closer?”

 

Olga’s butt lifted off the seat, making the leather creak to compensate.  I was standing closer to her than I realized, since the ground beneath me raised when her weight was removed from it.  Her colossal ass began sliding toward me and I turned away from it, sprinting for the opposite cushion.   Their purpose had suddenly become very clear.

 

“What’s the matter?” Olga chided, her derriere drawing closer.  “Don’t want to snuggle up with me anymore?”  Her arm swung down from the back cushion and swiped at me, striking my body with the tip of her middle finger.  The force of it tossed me into the air, and I flew backwards until colliding with the seat of her cut-off shorts.  I fell back onto the sofa, dazed from both impacts and seeing stars.

 

There was not even time to get back up before Olga set her weight back down on the sofa, pressing me into the leather with her tremendous mass.  At first I thought she had immediately paralyzed me, but the pain of having such a heavy object fall on me quickly disabused me of that notion.  I was simply unable to move while beneath her buttock.  Wiggling more than a finger was out of the question, and even then only due to the small amount of slack given by the behemoth butt cheek on top of me.

 

In no time, even such a miniscule movement was beyond me.  Olga leaned back, pressing even more of her gigantic body down onto me, though I struggled pointlessly against it.  My lungs were empty and I could not even thrash for air, the pain of my body being squeezed and stretched underneath Olga too much for me to deal with.  Fortunately, in some ways, pain rushed through me, overwhelming my system in short order, following the sickening crack of my pelvis.  An instant later the pain subsided when my body ruptured in its entirety from her pressing down, my insides bursting through my skin and seeping into a small circle that was quickly absorbed by Olga’s shorts.

 

Olga felt the puny body flatten under her butt, though the very same implement muffled the tiny crunch that accompanied it.  There had only been enough room for her and the first victim on the sofa, so she would have to work a bit to find the other.  In his diminished state, however, he could not have gotten far.  If he had, then Olga would relish the opportunity to hunt a shrink for real.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!