- Text Size +

I plunged my entire cup into the cauldron, delving my arm into the smoky liquid up to my wrist.  When I withdrew it, the chilled drink gushed out of the cup and over my hand like a waterfall into the basin it had come from.  Immediately I slammed it back, pouring it straight down my throat.  It was good – not the best hunch punch I’d ever had, but up there – and while I couldn’t quite place the aftertaste, it was pleasant.  Without hesitation I dipped my cup back in for more, drenching my hand with a fresh flow of the drink.

 

Before I could quaff my second serving long, slender fingers wrapped around my wrist, holding it in place.  I slowly turned my head from the anticipated drink to the person who had stopped me from drinking it, expecting that I’d have to throw hands.  Instead, I found myself looking straight at the ridge of some cleavage, the breasts straining against the collared white shirt even with two buttons undone.  My eyes slid upward, but instead of the golden complexion and playful smile beneath auburn hair I expected, I saw pale, almost porcelain skin, with contrastingly dark eyes centered in ridiculous thick frames, and straight black bangs down to a pair of immaculately plucked eyebrows.

 

“You should pace yourself,” she told me with her surprisingly melodic voice.  “We weren’t joking about that stuff being potent.”

 

“Yeah?  And who’re you to stop me?” I challenged.  I was here because last week Fulda had bet me that she could deadlift me, and if I lost I would come to her party.  There was no doubt that she could, I just saw it as an easy in to one of the exclusive Gamma parties, and that was her subtle way of inviting me.  This Japanese waif, on the other hand?  If she could lift my left leg I’d be shocked.

 

“I’m Li,” she said, lowering my arm down to my waist.  If I had been resisting, it’d be a different story, but I wanted to see where this was going.  “I’d hate for you to black out before we get to the good stuff.”  She slid her free hand up the arm she was holding, running the tip of a finger along the troughs and bulges of my muscles.  I could tell she was impressed by the work I had put in.  “I think we could have a lot of…” she paused to bite her bottom lip, “fun, you know?”

 

Yeah, she dug me.  I grabbed her hand as it was tickling its way up my bicep, then pulled it between my pecs.  “Wanna go somewhere more private?” I asked.  Her ear was a bit too far up for me to whisper in it, but everyone else was preoccupied anyway, and it was quiet enough I shouldn’t have to be that close.  Her slow nod was enough to know she’d heard me, and her smile told me she was amenable.

 

Li leaned forward until her lips were on my ears, exaggerating how much effort she had to go through.  “How about we just go over there,” she purred, and my gaze followed her fingertip to a corner on the far side of the room.  Someone else had occupied the other corner, so that was probably as private as we could get without going up to her room, and I didn’t want to push it.

 

Though she pointed me toward it I led the way into the corner, pulling Li along with me.  As we walked I kept the pace slow so I’d have a chance to check her out more completely.  I dug the schoolgirl look, but she had clearly cultivated it to get that exact result.  Everything from her too-tight shirt to her too-short skirt stopping just a few inches above her stockings fed into the aesthetic calculated to drive weebs wild.  Not me, though.  Beyond that, I noticed her remarkably high heels, giving her a half-foot boost.  Without a doubt she was unusually tall without them, but she still felt the need to wear them.  While my eyes scanned back up to her dark eyes I made note of her apparent insecurity and started thinking about how I could exploit it later.

 

When we finally reached the corner, Li practically pinned me into it and began playing with my hair.  “So tell me, little guy,” she began, leaning even harder into me.  She was practically shoving her cleavage in my face while she leaned heavily on my shoulder, trying to assert her advantage.  “What brings you, of all people, to our party tonight?”  Her finger ran down my forehead and over the bridge of my nose until she booped the tip.  “I feel like a strong, fit guy like you shouldn’t have any problem getting party invites.”

 

“You’re right, but who can resist a Gamma party?  You’re the most mysterious sorority on campus, and you’ve got quite a reputation for smashing parties,” I told her.  “Besides, I felt honored by an invite from your president herself, and I couldn’t turn down that invitation.”

 

Li looked over her shoulder at Fulda, who was inexplicably paying attention to some dweeb who looked like he was made out of matchsticks.  “Oh… you’re here for her,” she said, suddenly lacking any enthusiasm.  “I see how it is.  You wanted her, and I’m just a consolation prize.  Go on, then.  Go crowd around her if you want, I can keep myself busy.”

 

“Oh no, Li, you’ve got it all wrong,” I said, trying to smooth her wounded ego over.  “Fulda got me in the door, but once I was here I discovered you.  You’re not just a consolation, you’re a prize in yourself, and I can’t believe you’d denigrate yourself like that.”  That ought to keep her satisfied for a bit.

 

“Well, I know that most of Fulda’s gym buddies want to wrestle her,” Li started, looking surprisingly bashful, “but so many of them never get to.  Want to wrestle with me, though?  If you win, you can take me upstairs.”

 

After looking her up and down earlier, I figured she’d be an easy pin.  Not only was she skinny, but those six-inch heels ought to put her off-balance.  It should be an easy match, even though I knew next to nothing about wrestling, or any martial art.  “Yeah, I’m okay with that,” I told her.  “You look like you should be a challenge.”  It was an obvious lie, since I knew I could get her down and pinned within ten seconds.

 

Li took a couple steps back, breaking any connection we had so we were staring at each other.  Suddenly, I felt a lot less confident.  “Okay, whenever you’re ready!”  Even without the heels she had half a foot on me, and that, along with her supreme confidence, made me think I had made a huge mistake.  Then again, she would be rather off-balance with those ridiculous heels, so I should be able to knock her over easily.

 

She said I could go whenever I was ready, and I took advantage of that.  I charged at her midsection and wrapped my arms around her thighs, linking them together in the back.  With a large heave I pulled back and up, which should have flipped Li onto her back, but she stood solid against me.  Repeatedly I jerked backward, trying to make her fall over, but as far as I could tell she was as solid on her foundation as a house.

 

“I guess it wasn’t obvious, and maybe I should’ve told you,” Li started, bending over so her hands joined around my waist, “but I’ve been on the swim team five years in a row – yes, even as a freshman here.  So while you’ve got a stupid amount of bulk, I’ve got a little more subtle definition.”  Her hands yanked upward and I was thrown upside-down, my last chance at bringing her down my hands joined behind her ankles.  After a quick shake, bouncing me up and down, she forced me to release my grip and I was left dangling upside down in her arms.

 

“I didn’t tell you what happened if I won, did I?” Li asked.  Smugness dripped from her voice, knowing she had won.  I was helpless in her hold, left to snatch futilely at her ankles while she controlled everything else.  The only question was what she’d make me do.  Give her a manicure, paint her nails, brush her hair until it was just right?  She could make any demand she wanted after winning our “bet” and I’d gladly go along with it.

 

Li had her own ideas.  She let me dangle in front of her for a while, basking in her complete victory.  I played along with her, making exaggerated grunts and half-hearted attempts to break out, acting like a complete victim.  It must have made her feel powerful, thinking she had total control over me, and I wanted to let her have the full experience.  Power was an aphrodisiac to some people, after all.

 

Then came the noise, three booming syllables that drowned out everything else, accompanied by a harsh blue light.  Li’s hold on me grew immensely stronger and seemed to spread, then released entirely.  There was no time to enjoy my new-found freedom, however, since something seized my foot with twice the force.  The powerless panic I had been feigning mere moments ago began to sink in for real.

 

When the light faded, I was so shocked I couldn’t even scream.  Li dangled me by one leg in front of her face, her black, hungry eyes bearing down on me.  Her nose alone was longer than I was, and my gaze frantically darted between features more fit for a grand monument than a person.  She licked her thin lips, sliding her pink tongue along the sensitive skin so they were covered in a thin layer of saliva.  I faintly saw my own reflection in her lenses, and the sight of my whole body hanging limply from her fingers made me feel abjectly pitiful.

 

“Fulda’s guests are always my favorite,” Li said, and my teeth rattled in their sockets from the power of her voice.  “Overconfident, gym-addicted meat-heads who’re just so certain I’ll fuck them if they so much as talk to me.  Making you idiots into tiny, powerless insects is one of my greatest joys.”  She batted me with a finger, a gut punch across my whole body that made me swing violently.  “Your useless bulk makes you good sources of protein, too.”

 

She began tilting her head back while raising me along with it, keeping me lined up with her wetted lips.  Her ghoulish intentions made a deep pit in my stomach, and I began to break out in panic sweats.  “No, Li, please!” I begged.  “I’ll do anything you want!  You can keep me as a pet, a toy, whatever, just please don’t eat me!”  I came to a stop, suspended above her mouth while she looked straight up.

 

“Anything?” she repeated coyly.

 

“Yes, anything!” I shouted back, glad that my pleading had changed her mind.

 

“I want you to be my snack.”  There was a seductive tone in her rumbling voice, but she said it with such finality that I knew arguing further would be a waste.  She lowered me toward her mouth at a painfully slow rate, letting fear build in my gut.  Her lips parted, revealing the dark cavern behind them with her tongue flattened against the bottom.  As she drew me closer toward her lips I broke and began screaming incoherently.  No words or pleading, just panicked blubbering when I passed Li’s lips and entered her mouth.  Gently she set me down on her tongue and closed her lips behind me, followed by a pop when she withdrew her fingers.

 

A loud, low moan rumbled up from Li’s throat and her tongue twitched around the edges, nipping at me.  It didn’t take long for me to be covered in saliva, the weak acid burning my skin after a few seconds of contact.  Then her tongue shot up, slamming me against her palate hard enough to knock the wind out of me.  She began sliding her tongue back and forth over me, accompanied by saliva sloshing with its movement.  Another long moan resonated in her mouth while she sucked on me, apparently savoring my taste.

 

Her tongue dropped a bit, and with a single flick of her tongue I went sliding along it.  Desperately I clawed for anything to grab on to and stop my descent, but it was too smooth and slick for me to get a hold.  I landed on a ring of hard muscle, but before I could scramble off it opened beneath me, pulling me in.  Li’s throat muscles forced me down while I ferociously squirmed against them, though my efforts were ultimately futile.  There was no way my puny muscles could keep me from being swallowed, and I resigned myself to my fate.

 

Li felt the lump move down her throat.  There was nothing quite like swallowing another person, feeling them squirm and struggle on the way down after playing with them in her mouth.  It was such a rare treat that she liked to savor it when she could, and that had been a particularly good morsel; his extra bulk made the feeling just a little stronger.

 

She looked at the floor and spotted the other tiny person by her toes.  Li had expected him to run away at some point, but he was still staring up at her blankly.  Maybe she wouldn’t have to wait too long for her next snack.  Then again, she always enjoyed the sound of a person crunching under her, too.  Hopefully she would be able to decide before it was time.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!