- Text Size +

Before I even pulled my drink out of the cauldron a strong, calloused hand clapped down on my shoulder.  There was not even time to turn and look before it pulled hard, spinning me around so fast I nearly lost my drink.  An enormous line of cleavage was mere inches from my nose, formed by the collision of two enormous breasts, the outsides draped with a white curtain.  It took a second to click that I was face to chest with the amazon who greeted us at the door.  This close to her I felt her enormity even more, a sense that only grew when she gripped my shoulder again.  She glared down at me with cold eyes while her auburn hair piled behind her shoulders.

 

“Come with me, let’s get to know each other,” she commanded with a stern, powerful voice.  Even if I wanted to say no – and I didn’t – I couldn’t.  She was gorgeous, with bronzed skin that made her eyes pop even more, and full, glossy pink lips that were enticing yet unreachable, like a prize jewel behind glass.  Besides that, there was also the implication: if I said no, something might go wrong for me, and since I was on her home turf it’d be a tall order to escape.  Most importantly though, hadn’t I come here precisely for women like this?

 

She turned to walk, pushing me along with her as she maintained her firm grip on me.  “I’m Fulda,” she said, going out of her way to look down at me.  “How are you enjoying the Gamma Tau Sigma house?”

 

“I’m having a good time so far,” I replied, then took a sip of my drink.  Surprisingly good, especially if it was as potent as they said.  In truth I had come here with hopes of getting closer to Jackie, but I wasn’t going to turn away from this mountain that had dropped onto my lap.  “I like your toga.”

 

Fulda let out a loud, booming laugh, like I had just said the funniest thing she’d ever heard.  “Thanks, dude!”  She gave my shoulder a strong squeeze, making the tendons pop.  “It’s not a toga though, I’m a titan from Greek mythology.  Or titaness, I guess.  You can call me that if you want, by the way.”  She smiled, but I wasn’t sure if she was joking.  “What’re you supposed to be?”

 

Next to her I felt a little overdressed in my cardboard armor, not to mention ridiculous.  “I’m a knight,” I answered, trying to match her confidence.  “You know, like Lancelot, Gawain, all those guys.  Great and powerful warriors buffeted by their honor.”

 

She chuckled, then yanked me to a stop.  Fulda turned, pushing me along until we were facing each other again – rather, until she could stare down at me without turning her head.  “Sort of a ‘the man makes the warrior’ thing, right?” she asked, grinning.  “I like it.  It’s funny though; the literary idea of knights originated in heroes fighting monsters.  Titans were often regarded as monsters.”  Her finger ran along my shoulder, up my neck, and along my jaw, until it hooked under my chin and forced me to look up at her.  “Are you here to fight me, brave knight?”

 

“That depends whether you’ve been terrorizing the villagers,” I said.  This was the strangest flirting I’d done in a while, but it seemed to be working.  “So I guess it comes down to whether you’re a good titaness, or a mean one.”

 

“Oh, I’m the meanest,” she answered, taking a step toward me.  Fulda was practically on top of me now, pressing against me where our bodies could meet.  “Smashing houses, freeing animals, crushing farmers and adventurers alike.  It’s a good life, dominating the countryside.  There’s just one question.”  She wrapped her other arm around my waist, securing me against her.  “I’m just wondering what you can do about it from down there.”

 

“I can do plenty,” I shot back.  “I may not look like much, but I’ve got heart.  Pretty sure I could take you in hand to hand, maybe in a wrestling match.”  It was more forward than I was used to being, but she was throwing out some strong hints toward me.  A little bit of wrestling might be just what was needed to seal the deal.

 

“Oh, you want to wrestle?” she replied with a playful smirk.  “I’m pretty sure I’ve got about a hundred pounds and at least a foot on you, but sure, I’ll wrestle you.”  In a flash Fulda hooked her hands under my armpits and lifted me off the ground, leaving me entirely at her mercy.  I was unable to even lock up with her, much less throw or sweep her.

 

“This might not have been the best idea,” I admitted, completely at her mercy.  “I kind of expected I’d have the jump on you when I said that.”  She was not showing the slightest amount of exertion as she held me at eye level.

 

“Yeah, well you didn’t,” she said, giving me a shake.  “So I think I won this little wrestling match of yours.  What do you think I should do to you, now that I’ve clearly demonstrated my dominance?”

 

“I guess you can do whatever you want, right?” I said.  “Personally, if I had won I’d take you somewhere and ravish you, whatever it took.  To the victor goes the spoils, right?”

 

“Nice try,” Fulda replied, lowering me back to the floor.  As soon as my feet hit the floor she had a palm gripping the back of my head, with another one on my back.  “I’ve heard just about every trick in the book, and this one comes up a lot.  You’ll have to get a lot more creative if you want to bed me.”

 

“Well then, give me a push and I’ll follow it.”  I wasn’t sure if we were still flirting or if she was just being threatening.  “You won, after all.”

 

“Yeah, I did.  But I think I’ll wait to claim my victory.”  It was remarkable how close she was holding me.  We were practically one, just a single entity joined where she decided we would be.  “I don’t think you’ll be able to get very far.  I’d just wrestle you back to the ground if I wanted.”

 

There was a brief moment while she beamed down at me, secure in her abilities.  I wanted to go after her, secure her legs and come out on top, but I figured that wouldn’t go well either.  Her legs alone could pretty well dominate me.  “Yeah, I think you got me,” I said.  “Don’t think I can really budge you as it is.”

 

“Good, you accept it,” Fulda replied.  “I was worried I’d have to body slam you to drive the point home.”  She had such confidence that I couldn’t counter her, even if I had the physical ability to resist her power.

 

I was at a loss for words, which developed into an awkward silence.  My eyes flicked down to my cup and I realized it was empty.  Before I could excuse myself to refill it, my ears were assaulted by three thundering syllables and a blinding, bright blue light shot out from Fulda’s chest.  A gasp escaped my mouth, maybe a scream, as my senses were overwhelmed.

 

When my senses came back it was like I had been transported to a different world.  Thick, beige plants came up to my knees, and in front of me a large, distant brown leather wall had replaced the gorgeous woman I had been flirting with.  A loud rumble filled the air, and there was suddenly a shocking amount of seismic activity.  The rumble continued, low and steady, and it began to sound like human laughter.

 

I looked up to find the source and my jaw dropped.  Two enormous towers rose on either side of me, their bases brown and fuzzy before transitioning to a smooth, bronze-like surface.  Unlike any other tower I had seen they flared wider as they went higher, even as they converged toward each other to become one structure.  A great white sheet obstructed my view before they met, and further up it was cinched by a broad leather strap with an even broader set of bronze embellishments in the shape of fingers.  It hung loose further up the tower until it was suddenly pulled tight against a large round bulge, seemingly the top of the building.  There were decorations on the roof in the shape of a woman’s face with bright blue eyes and finely chiseled strands of auburn hair.

 

The eyes blinked, snapping me out of my delusion.  This gigantic tower was a gigantic, towering woman, and the plants around my legs were carpet fibers.  Worse, she was looking down at me, completely aware I was at her toes.  I was frozen, both out of fear and awe, though I wanted nothing more than to run even if I had nowhere to go.

 

The tower collapsed, and a second later Fulda was squatting in front of me.  Her legs cast wide around me, framing her face as she stared down at me.  She draped her arms over her thighs, letting her hands dangle in the air and occasionally twiddling her fingers.  A smirk tugged at her lips and she boomed, “I think I’ll celebrate my victory now.”  One of her hands descended toward me, and my legs came unfrozen.

 

I dashed away from her as fast as I could, hopping over the carpet like it was a series of hurdles.  It felt like I was making progress, but her long fingers seized me all the same, and my legs pumped uselessly in the air when she picked me up.  My stomached dropped and vertigo made my head swim when she stood, then I felt sick when she dangled me in front of her face.  Her lips widened into a grin while her enormous face beamed at me.

 

The world tumbled, making my stomach leap into my throat when she fell backward into the chair.  An earth-shattering crunch exploded when her huge frame crashed into the seat, and I felt the impact travel throughout my body.  Fulda kept me in front of her face, reveling in my discomfort.

 

“Still want to wrestle?” she asked, her voice like a roar.  I shook my head, but she didn’t care.  “I think I’ll start with a leg-lock.”  She began lowering me from her face while pulling up the sheet with her free hand.  Fulda set me on her colossal, smooth thigh and pressed me into it with a finger.  I flailed my arms to get free, but one finger was all she needed to immobilize me.

 

Her other leg raised up, and I watched in shock as her calf crossed over the knee below me.  The underside of her thigh was just as smooth and tanned as the front I was held against; impossible not to notice, as it commanded my entire field of view.  It set down atop me, smushing me with its tremendous weight, and she slid her finger out from laying on my chest.  With it gone the rest of her thigh was free to drop itself on me, completing the sealed pocket her skin made around me.

 

It was unbearably hot, like a convection oven, and I began to sweat uncontrollably.  Fulda’s thighs started to sweat too, adding to the stifling humidity and drenching me with salty water.  I struggled to breathe but her thighs kept me from getting any air, if there even had been any to inhale.  All it got me was a mouthful of sweat that made me start gagging, though the crushing weight of her thighs kept my body from spasming in response.

 

The pressure around me increased as Fulda started to flex and panic seized me.  I tried to thrash and struggle, but even my fingers were held fast.  My bones creaked from the strain and I tried to scream from the crushing pain, but only managed to drink more sweat.  She squeezed harder, tighter, and I felt my bones cracking.  All at once they gave way in a flood of agony, the spots in my vision replaced by a flash of white before nothingness.

 

Fulda felt the tiny body squish between her thighs and inhaled sharply from the sudden rush of pleasure.  There would only be hints of a mangled corpse in his wake after the blood had been forced out of his body at such a high pressure.  She felt the pool spread, relishing the feeling as it wetted her skin.  Her dilated eyes shot to the other tiny man on the floor and she grinned, knowing that his time would come soon, and until then all he could do was panic.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!