- Text Size +

Meredith kept me wrapped in a loose fist the whole way to her home, with slivers of light coming between her fingers illuminating my surroundings.  Her palm was surprisingly soft, with some callouses at the base of her fingers.  I had seen her hand up close many times before while she held me at arm’s length so she could tease me, but this was an entirely different level of detail.  Every wrinkle and line on her hand was clearly visible, and it felt like I was in a room with walls covered in eggcrate.

 

When her fingers finally swung open I was stunned by the sudden rush of light, but when my eyes adjusted I saw Meredith looking down at me from the peak of her mountainous body.  She cupped her palm around me so I was at the bottom of a basin and raised it to her face so that she could get a close look at me.  Two hungry brown eyes bore down on me, and the wall behind me kept me from scooting away.  “We’re gonna have so much fun,” she proclaimed, her powerful voice blasting me with hot air.  A titanic finger slid over the basin’s wall and batted me back and forth a few times before retreating.  “Just gimme a sec to get more comfortable.”

 

Her hand conveyed me an arm’s length away from her face then turned sideways, dumping me out of her palm and onto a broad wooden plain.  This was the first time I’d seen much of her below the neck, so I took the chance to look her tremendous form up and down.  She had a black mesh undershirt with holes for her to hook her thumbs through on underneath a white Operation Ivy shirt, and her dark blue jeans with gaping holes at the knees were secured with a studded belt.  Long fingers tugged the dirty white laces of her faded, worn, and scuffed black hi-top Converse out of their knot, then she yanked them off and tossed them onto the floor with a thud, leaving her with just thick black socks on her feet.

 

I took the time to survey her room, as well.  It was smaller than I expected, but that may have been an impression from the clutter.  The peach-colored carpet was covered with discarded clothing, with a large pile of it on the floor of her open closet.  Against the far wall was a chipped and stained desk strewn with soda cans and old dishes arranged around a monitor and keyboard.  In the middle was a large unmade bed, its black comforter loose and revealing an ocean of white sheets.  Most likely I was standing on her dresser, though the towers of books and loose papers not far from the edge made me think she just used it as an extra place to stack things.

 

In two steps Meredith stood in front of me, and I gazed up the cast torso casting a shadow over me.  She smirked as her eyes fell upon me and boomed, “But what am I going to do with you, little man?”  The way she said it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  “Anything, that’s what.”  Her lips broadened into a full smile lighting up her face.  I was in no position to argue, not that I would have anyway.  This was what I wanted, right?

 

Somehow her hand snuck up on me, and I let out a little gasp when I saw her fingers poised over me like a claw.  They descended toward me, and Meredith’s thumb and forefinger carefully pinched the collar of my shirt.  She plucked me off the dresser, letting me dangle in her grip as she carried me to her face.  When she stopped, I was close enough that her face dominated my view while she held me in front of the tip of her nose.

 

For a moment she let me hang there, relishing her dominance over me.  “Don’t think I’ll go easy on you just ‘cause we’re dating now,” she said, and the force of her voice made me start swinging.  A single finger, half of the black polish on its nail chipped away, batted me hard enough that I almost swung out of her grip before coming forward again like a pendulum.  “That’s half the fun of this.”

 

Suddenly her fingers released me, and I plummeted toward the floor with a scream.  Fortunately it was a brief fall, and a discarded sock cushioned my impact.  I did not even have time to get up before Meredith leaned over and seized it with her fingers, then yanked it out from under me.  Briefly I was dragged along with it but I soon tumbled off, bouncing along the cotton before landing back on the floor.  She tossed it aside to join the laundry in a different part of her room and turned her attention back to me.

 

She curled her toes in the sock before me, and I was close enough to hear it scratch against the carpet.  After a moment they uncurled and stretched, rising far over my head before they came crashing back down.  Her toes fidgeted, bounced, and drummed against the floor with a steady, constant rhythm.  I watched them impatiently dance, the largest one taller than me, entranced by the movement.

 

They stretched up again, farther than I thought they could go, and hammered back down.  Meredith’s big toe caught me off-guard and knocked me over, and I was pinned helplessly beneath it.  My head just poked out from under the massive digit and I looked up at Meredith, proudly beaming down at me trapped by her foot.  She rubbed it back and forth, pressing down so it drove me deeper into the carpet.  At any moment she could press down a little harder and I would be flattened, and we both knew it.

 

Instead her toes curled again, pushing down on me hard enough to make me wince, then lifted and stretched over me again.  This time I was completely covered, my entire body at the mercy of her enormous foot.  She dragged her foot over me using only her toes to pull it forward, giving me the full tour of her size 13 foot while her sole repeatedly flipped me over.  Every time she moved a loud scrape punished my ears and I was subjected to some light battery.  Between each movement I tried to struggle my way free, or at least get some more room to breathe, but the foot’s tremendous weight made it impossible to do more than merely squirm.

 

It took a while, but I finally felt the rounded bottom of her heel atop me.  Meredith lifted it, getting her foot as vertical as it could go, and I went along with it.  I could just see over the curve of her heel, and I saw her looking down at me stuck to her foot.  She let out a rumbling giggle at the sight, then lifted her foot from the carpet.  Her toes tapped the floor several times, finally shaking me free, then she pulled it back over me so she could set it back down in front of me.

 

Seeing Meredith at her full, monolithic stature was a different level from standing on her dresser.  At her feet I felt the whole force of her enormity.  I was nothing compared to her, and she was everything.  How could I think any different?  She had just pinned me with one toe, and the only thing that saved me was her grace.

 

“Get up,” she demanded from on high, and I quickly complied.  My feet sank into the threadbare carpet, and I kept looking at her in awe.  “Now that you’re so familiar with my feet, maybe you’d like to spend more time with them, hm?”  Without saying anything else Meredith’s foot shot forward, striking my whole body with her toe.  I was lifted off the ground and thrown away from her, then rolled end over end when I landed.  Her foot slid back to its spot and she chuckled.

 

“Why are you just staring at me like you’ve got a death wish?” she asked.  “Run!”  I did not want to get in the habit of disobeying giantesses, so I turned and sprinted away from her.  The carpet seemed to grab at my feet as I went, making me work harder to get through it with any speed.  Not too far ahead were some crumpled-up clothes from this week forming a wall, and I wondered how far I could actually get.

 

As far as Meredith wanted to let me, it turned out.  After a few seconds of me struggling with the carpet she brought her foot down in my path, and I was unable to stop before colliding with the black cotton wall.  She flicked her foot to the side and her instep sent me staggering away.  I recovered after a moment and continued course away from her, not wanting her fun to stop.  For that matter I was having a blast, too.

 

Meredith watched me scurrying through the carpet a few seconds longer, enough for me to make it about six inches, before striking again.  Her other foot swiped low, just missing my head as it soared above, before she set her toes down in front of me.  Then she began dragging her foot back, with me right in its path.  I turned on my heel and ran parallel to it, then leapt forward just when it was about to overwhelm me.  It just missed, and Meredith proclaimed in surprise, “Looks like you’re not totally helpless after all!”

 

My evasion had brought me close to a large pile of yellow fabric – the skirt I had been trapped beneath for a day – and I figured I could just make it inside.  I dashed forward as the shockwave from her heel slamming down reached me, and the floor creaked when she shifted her weight.  Without risking a look back I dove into the hole for her waist, rolled past the waistband, and made it into the skirt proper.  Meredith’s socked foot slammed down behind me, blocking part of the way out, and I started toward the hem.  Hopefully, the risk of her actually smashing me would be enough to keep her from trampling the skirt with me inside, and I could make some headway without having to worry about getting stepped on.

 

“Damn, I really should clean this place up,” Meredith muttered, pulling her foot away from the opening.  Thinking I had escaped for the moment I slowed my pace, hoping I’d have a chance to catch my breath.  Her skirt was a bizarre sort of cave for me, with a low, wavy ceiling.  Some light came through both ends, and I could see the rolling terrain around me.  To my surprise I was heavy enough to flatten out the cloth as I walked over it, though I tried to keep to the stability of the gullies.

 

The ceiling suddenly raised to a peak, throwing me from my feet when the rest of the skirt bent up with it.  I felt my stomach lurch as the skirt was lifted from the ground, and I saw Meredith’s gigantic body racing by during my ascent.  When it came to a sudden stop I was tossed into the air from inertia, then landed back on the cloth floor.  It was soft enough not to hurt me, merely catch me, and the garment began swaying gently.

 

Meredith’s face appeared at the opening and her eager brown eyes easily found me.  “There’s a tiny little man living in here!” she exclaimed in mock shock.  “Might have a full infestation on my hands.  I’ll check after dealing with this one.”  She grabbed the waistband with one hand so her skirt would unfurl, and I started falling back to the floor.  Her hand appeared below me, opened wide like a landing pad, and I slammed right into her palm.  Long fingers immediately swung shut around me, keeping me from bouncing off, then opened again once I came to a stop.

 

The empty circus tent of a skirt fell to the ground with a light thud and Meredith raised me up to her face.  She stared at me up close, taking some time to savor the sight of me stuck on the vast field of her palm again.  “Trying to hide in my clothes, huh?” she began smugly.  “Bet you’d like to spend more time in my skirt, wouldn’t you?”  Meredith leaned forward and nudged me with her nose, pushing me toward her fingers before pulling back.  “I’ll see what I can do later.  But for now… You don’t get out much, so you must play games, right?”

 

“Yeah, who doesn’t?” I answered, confused.  I’d gotten a pretty good view of her room earlier and hadn’t seen a console, much less a TV.  Unless she wanted me to watch while she played on the PC I’d be left out of her games, and that didn’t really jive with her style.

 

“I figured, you little fucking nerd,” she teased, mussing up my hair with a fingertip.  “Let me get it ready and we’ll play something.”  She reached to the left and I heard a click, then the TV screen started glowing.  It must have been blocked by one of the towers of books earlier, I realized while she dug around in the top drawer for controllers.  Two of them fit in her hand and she slid the drawer shut with a bang, then she took a seat on the foot of her bed and set a controller down beside her, with the other in her lap.

 

With her hand freed up it came back for me, and she focused on me intensely while she pinched me between two digits.  Carefully she lowered me down along the great length of her chest and set me down between two enormous thumb sticks on a plastic floor.  Each stick was as tall as me, and a cursory shove of one showed that it would take a lot of effort for me to move it.  Fortunately, Meredith was sitting cross legged and the controller was laid across her feet, with the sides braced against her thighs.

 

She picked up her controller and we got started.  “Figured I’d smash you metaphorically before doing it literally,” she declared, moving the sticks at a whim compared to me.  I gave up after a few seconds of trying and failing to budge one, and just walked over to push the X button by leaning onto it with all my weight.  Whatever the default option was, I would do no worse with it than anything else.  Hell, I didn’t even know what game we were playing yet.

 

It turned out to be some sort of racing game, which surprised me: usually people who played these were into cars, and I had no idea Meredith was interested in them.  Then again, I didn’t know much of what she liked except for punk bands and tormenting me.  Due to my size, I was unable to do anything but push one button and drive in a straight line.  I couldn’t even reach another button, let alone the control sticks, and even if I could I’d only be able to move one at a time.

 

Meredith was doing much better than me, though that bar was set pretty low.  She focused intently on the screen, making the occasional grunt with the tip of her tongue poking out between her lips.  After a few minutes she got so caught up in it that she must have forgotten I was there.  Her body leaned left and right with each turn, sending me sliding and tumbling over the controller with her movement.  I tried to grab onto a button as I slid past, but my hands slipped off the smooth plastic and I continued being tossed about.  By sheer luck I ended up wedged inside the well of a control stick, and I was able to stay in there for the rest of the race.

 

I knew it was over when the world stopped rocking.  “Looks like I beat you pretty badly, huh?” Meredith bragged.  It was hardly a significant feat, since I was incapable of turning, but she already knew that.  Her fingers came down to pull me from my hiding spot, and when she had me in her clutches asked, “Wanna race again?  I’ve already established that I can dominate you, so I’ll let you help me this time.”  There was no point in debating, of course, since she had already made up her mind, though I was unsure just how I would be contributing.

 

She set me down next to the square button and released me, then perched her thumb in the middle of all the buttons.  “Okay little guy, I’m gonna let you be my brake boy.  When I say so, just mash down that button as hard as you can until I tell you to stop.  Think you can handle it?”  I nodded my head, though I was unsure.  If it went anything like last time, I’d be thrown off the controller in no time.  “Yeah, we’ll see.”  She had her doubts too.

 

The controller jolted and shook while she went through the menus again, making me feel unsteady already.  When it started again Meredith tightened her grip enough that I heard the plastic creaking in her grip, and I tried to brace myself.  “Now!” she barked shortly after starting, and I dutifully leaned on the button with all my weight.  “Stop!” came a moment later, and I leaned back.  Before I could steady myself she pitched to the side, throwing me onto my back.  I slid into the start button which kept me from falling off entirely, but I was unable to get back to my feet.

 

“Now!” Meredith called again, but I was in no position to do anything.  She figured it out quickly and mashed it with her thumb, but the controller tilted again, spilling me toward her hand.  Her thumb released the button just as I reached it and I rolled over the rounded surface, then it straightened.  Meredith’s thumb darted back and forth above me, slamming down on the buttons with more force than I could imagine.  All it would take was one slip and “button mashing” would take on a new meaning.

 

She continued tilting the controller, subjecting me to her whims as she did.  I was gravity’s plaything, unable to resist being tossed around by Meredith’s minor shifts.  Her thumb continued flying between buttons, hitting them faster than I could follow, and I was bounced helplessly along with her thumb often acting as a backstop on both ends.  My luck could not last forever, though, and I found myself sprawled over a button as her thumb raced toward it.  The whorls of her thumbprint blocked the edge of my vision, and with one heroic last effort I shoved myself off to the side.  A loud clack rang out when she hit the button and the tip of her thumb pressed against me, but fortunately I was not beneath it.

 

I tried my best to stay on the platform, but it was a losing battle.  One more jolt to the right and I tumbled off, landing on the denim below.  Though I was still subject to Meredith’s leaning I soon found a valley between two wrinkles and slid in, using the walls to stay in place.  She paid me no attention, her focus still directed at the game, and I simply stared into her eyes from below.

 

When it was finally over, she set both controllers to the side and glanced down at me.  “Guess it was a little too much for you after all, huh?” she asked smugly.  “I’m not mad.  Not even disappointed, really.  You did exactly what I expected a pipsqueak like you would.”  She dug a finger between the wrinkles where I had taken refuge and cocked the tip back.  After a moment it shot forward, striking me with intense force and dislodging me from my spot.

 

As I flew through the air I heard Meredith laugh.  My body went in a low arc, and I struck the covers with enough speed that I continued skidding toward the edge.  Desperately I tried to slow down, grabbing at the threads and fabric as I went, but only managing to hurt my hands.  Fortunately, I plowed into a raised dune supported by her sheets, and that was enough to bleed off enough speed to roll to a stop.

 

The instant I stopped Meredith toppled over toward me.  Her titanic body crashed against the mattress, making the springs squeal as it bounced under her weight.  Meredith’s head landed right in front of me, creating a crater wide enough that I ended up perched on the rim.  She looked at me with a grin and half-closed eyes, then brushed a lock of brown hair out of her face.  It seemed like she had dropped the cruelty act and was just happy to see me.

 

“You.  Are.  So.  Small,” she proclaimed with a giggle.  It was hardly news, but between what she said the way she said it made it the most interesting thing I’d heard in my life.  I looked up and down her face, taking in the way the light hit it and how relaxed she looked, like it was the first time she was really content.  “I bet I could overpower you with my little finger.”

 

We both knew she could, but I wanted her to prove it.  “I’ll take that bet,” I replied.  “What’re the terms?”

 

“Well,” Meredith began, drawing it out, “it’s getting pretty close to bedtime, so if you win, I’ll let you sleep wherever you want.  But if I win, you have to sleep wherever I tell you to.  Sound good?”

 

It was risky, because she could think of some pretty nasty places for me to spend the night.  On the other hand, I wanted to see what she could come up with.  “Yeah, I’ll take that.”  I had no idea where I’d want to sleep that would be safe with her around, but I could figure something out.

 

Meredith slapped a hand down on the comforter in front of me, hitting me with a rush of air and a powerful wave that traveled through her mattress.  She rotated her hand so that her pinky was facing me and smiled confidently.  Her little finger tapped the surface twice, then she boomed, “You ready, little man?”

 

I dropped down into a fighting stance like I’d seen people do in movies and called out, “Bring it!”  No sooner had the words left my mouth than her hand surged forward, striking me in the chest with the tip of her pinky.  I tried to grab on but the force threw my hands wide, and Meredith shoved me over.  She set the finger down atop me, holding me against the comforter.  Desperately I tried to push it off, but it was three times as tall as me and the same width, and when I tried to squirm out from under she simply pressed down harder.

 

After three seconds under her pinky Meredith lifted it off me.  “Pin!” she declared, as though it were a great feat of strength.  “Now I get to decide where you sleep.”  The amount of self-satisfaction dripping from her voice was almost sickening, but I was still into it.  She’d known all along how this would go, and just wanted another chance to showcase her dominance.

 

“And where’s that?” I asked.  Part of me wanted it to be the worst place imaginable, just so she’d have to force me.

 

“I’ll tell you in a bit,” Meredith whispered coyly.  “Right now, I want to play with my little man.”  The last thing I saw before her hand engulfed me was her glib, playful smile.  In the darkness the world seemed to spin around me, until I no longer knew which way was up.  A great amount of rustling and creaking springs reached me in her enclosed fist, then suddenly everything went quiet.  Her fingers opened enough for me to slip through them, and I landed on a soft, white cotton surface, with her hand spread out behind me like a wall.

 

“Welcome to my tummy, little guy,” Meredith said, following it with a giggle.  Every syllable made the ground beneath me rumble like a massage chair.  “It’s weird to have you on top of me for a change, but I doubt you’d be able to hold me down make me beg for mercy.”  She had done that to me more times than I could recall, and the thought of me doing it back, especially now, was laughable.

 

“I’d like to give it a shot,” I offered.  “Give me a chance to redeem myself from earlier.”  I was hoping I could goad her into putting me under her thumb again.

 

“Nice try,” she chided, plucking me up with two fingers.  She moved me until I was suspended above the ridge of her breasts with only her fingers keeping me aloft and ran a finger down the length of my body.   “But I don’t have anything to prove to you.”  Meredith punctuated her sentence by tapping me with a fingertip, and her grasp kept me from crumpling beneath it.  “I am totally confident that I’ll dominate you in any physical contest.”

 

I was just as certain, but when she said it like that it sounded even more convincing, another demonstration of the absolute power she had over me.  “Well then,” I started.  I tried to make my voice as seductive as hers, but I severely doubted I achieved the same effect.  “What are you going to do with me?”

 

“Like I said,” Meredith began.  She smiled broadly so I could see her white teeth behind her enormous pink lips.  “I’m going to play with you.”  For once she held me with both hands, pinching half of me in each.  “You’re my doll, and I have total control of you.”  Playfully she grabbed one of my arms and waved at herself with it.  “Yeah, don’t worry, I see you little guy!  In fact, I only have eyes for you.”

 

Meredith rustled my hair briefly, then went back to controlling my every movement.  “And you’re my biggest cheerleader, right?  Metaphorically speaking, of course.”  She tittered at her own joke, then began manipulating my arms and legs.  Her fingers forced me to go through the motions of a cheer while she cried out in a falsetto, “Me-re-dith!  Me-re-dith!  Here you’re the best giantess!”  Briefly she let go of me with a hand and placed it on her chest.  “Aw, you’re so kind little guy!  I consider myself kind of a big deal, but I’m glad you think so too.”

 

I bounced up and down on her chest, but I knew the movement came from her allowing me to do it.  “I mean, I don’t see any other giantesses here, so yeah!  Clearly you’re the best!” I replied.  She left herself wide open, and I couldn’t resist prodding her.

 

Meredith scoffed loudly, making me stagger on her chest.  “Such disrespect!” she protested out of false outrage.  “The best out of one, huh?  I know what that means.  Really, I ought to smash you for your impudence.”  She got that familiar mischievous look in her eyes and presented a hand toward me, with one finger poised to strike.  Her hand shot forward and the finger followed through, slamming into my chest.  I was thrown off her chest, flailing as I fell, to land on her tummy and somersault backward until I mercifully came to a stop.

 

“Hey, little guy?” Meredith began, making the ground beneath me vibrate in a remarkably pleasant way.  “I’m tired, so I’m ready to tell you where you’re sleeping tonight.”  She slapped her tummy with a loud thud, strategically positioning me between her thumb and index finger.

 

“Yeah?  Where?”  She could choose literally anywhere in the house, or in her yard.  I was at her complete mercy for the whole night, whatever she chose.

 

“I want you to sleep up here,” Meredith declared with a grin.  “With me.”  Her fingers closed around me, picking me up from her white shirt.  “More specifically, on me.  How’s that sound to you, hm?”

 

“I’m down with it,” I answered.  Sleeping atop a giantess, with her all around me, had just recently become a dream of mine, but it was my most intense desire.

 

Meredith gently stroked me in her grasp.  “Somehow I knew you would be,” she said, practically sinking into her own self-satisfaction.  “And I think you’ll like the spot I’ve chosen for you.”  She began moving me down along her tummy, dragging me against her shirt, until I reached her jeans.  Then she dug a finger below her shirts and pulled them up like a pyramid, giving me a clear view of her broad, flat tummy.  Her vice grip moved me up into the space beneath her shirts and deposited me into her navel.

 

“Have a good night in my belly button, little dude,” she called, followed by a loud click when she turned off the light.  I heard a loud jingling, then a click when she freed her pants button from its hold.  Her hips shook from side to side while she freed herself from her pants, pitching me along with them, though I was able to stay secure in her navel.  “For real though, good night.”

 

I patted the skin nearest to me, to reassure me as much as herself.  “Night, Meredith.”  I curled up inside the small, circular divot in her flat tummy.  Her body heat warmed me from beneath, and the shirts from above helped trap it like a blanket.  I was out in just a few minutes, and Meredith followed soon after.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and don't be shy about leaving reviews!