- Text Size +

I spent the next week looking over my shoulder and checking around every corner no matter where I was, but especially at school.  Despite her size, Meredith was very adept at hiding and sneaking up on me.  She probably wouldn’t shrink me in full view of a crowd, but I had no guarantee of that, and besides, there are plenty of secluded alcoves she could drag me into.  Not only that, but shrinking me was far from the only weapon in her arsenal of tormenting me, as my still-smarting leg could attest.

 

There were precious few havens for me these days, especially with Meredith on the prowl.  I had taken to eating lunch in the stairwell on the second floor, where I could sit in peace.  The few friends I had, I simply told that I needed to spend my lunches tutoring other students, and they blindly accepted it as my typical do-gooder behavior.  If I had one advantage over my predator, it was social standing.  Her abrasive personality tended to drive people away, whereas I’d always been known as helpful and easy-going. 

 

It also gave me time to think, which I need more and more of lately.  I still had no idea what was going on with my brain and body while Meredith had me shrunk.  Obviously I had been terrified, but there was something else I could not put my finger on.  Was it excitement?  A feeling of awe as I stared up at her towering over me, knowing that I was powerless to do anything, even hide?  Did it play on the same feelings that drive people to bungee jump and go sky diving? 

 

My mind stumbled into the next question while I unwrapped my sandwich: did I like being shrunken?  I stopped what I was doing to consider it.  Clearly, I didn’t like Meredith of all people, since she had been terrorizing me since we were kids, but there was more to it.  What if I enjoyed that feeling of helplessness, being incredibly small at someone’s feet, even – or, especially – if they wish me harm?  No answers were forthcoming, and I suspected none would be clear for some time.

 

I went to take a bite of my sandwich, but before I could sink my teeth into the bread a loud bang rang out beside me, and I looked up a long black pant leg to see Meredith’s dark brown eyes looking down at me.  As I stared at her looming over me, I could not help flashing back, just for a moment, to when I was small enough to fit in her hand.  “Hey there, little guy!” she declared, taking a seat on the stairs beside me.  She was one step up, giving the impression of a queen scornfully watching her subjects.   “I’ve been looking all over for you!  Where you been hiding, hm?”

 

Regretfully, I lowered the sandwich from my mouth.  “Well, you see, about that,” I stammered, trying to think of an excuse that wasn’t totally lame, “I’ve been… busy.”  Yeah, nailed it.

 

“Too busy for me?” Meredith asked.  Today she was wearing black leather combat boots, and she eased one over until it touched my sneaker.  “I’m hurt, little guy, I really am.  I always make time for you, don’t I?”  She leaned forward from her step, and I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck.  “And I’ve really been looking forward to another one of our chats.”  Her low, husky voice sent a chill down my spine when she whispered right in my ear.

 

“N-no, not too busy for you,” I answered.  Technically, it was true, since me being busy had nothing to do with it.  She just scared the shit out of me.  “It’s just, our schedules don’t line up, you know?  We’re never in the same place at the same time, so it’s really hard to…”  I trailed off, losing what little nerve I had left under her withering gaze.

 

“Sounds like you just need to make a little effort.”  Meredith gave me a nice, big pout, and I felt something gnawing at the pit of my stomach.  “I took the time to find you during my lunch, and I’m not sure you’d do the same for me.”  She could make herself pout on command, and though guilt was one of her favorite weapons it was still surprisingly effective on me.

 

“Uh, sure I would.”  Damn my need to reassure everyone and be their friend.  I knew she was faking it, but I couldn’t help myself.  Plus, despite the malice I’d seen in them so often, I was a sucker for those big brown eyes.  “Normally.  But now really isn’t a normal time, I’ve got so much to do, and…”  My words ran out before I closed my mouth, one of my greatest follies.

 

“You’ve got time for me now, right?  I don’t see anything else clamoring for your attention.”  She had me there.  If I’d wanted to avoid her, I should’ve made my break for it when she first sat down.

 

“Yeah, of course.”  Would she have even listened if I told her to go away?  “I’d love to… spend lunch chatting with you.”  Until she started up her usual crap or drastically reduced my size, that is.

 

“See?  I knew you liked me,” Meredith teased.  “But I worked up such an appetite looking for you!”  Before I could say anything, she had already thrust an arm forward and seized my sandwich with her long, slender fingers.  With one quick jerk she tore it out of my hands and secured it between hers in her lap.

 

“Go ahead, you can have my sandwich,” I offered sarcastically, accepting that I wasn’t going to get it back.  In the past I had tried fighting back against stuff like this, but after spending the better part of a lunch period with a boot on the side of my face I thought better of it.  I was still not sure if that was more humiliating than her dangling my lunch bag over my head while I jumped for it.

 

“Thanks!  You know, maybe if you didn’t keep giving your food away you wouldn’t be so small, did you ever think of that?”  The thought had occurred to me, but that would just make her feel like she had even more control over me.  Despite how eagerly she had snatched the sandwich from me, Meredith just stared at it in her hands.  Usually when she stole my lunch if she wasn’t hungry, she just tore it up on the spot.  “This looks good,” she began, “but I can’t help but feel that it’s missing something, you know?”

 

“Oh yeah?  And what’s that?” I asked, against my better judgment.  Meredith was definitely driving toward something with this, and I was almost gleefully stumbling into the trap.

 

“You.”  That single word, and her intent stare along with it, were enough to make a deep pit form in my stomach while my knees went weak.  Meredith began rapidly growing again, except this time I knew what was happening.  The whole time I dwindled she fixed me with that mischievous smirk, though I could only look in horror as her knees became peaks above me.  I was shrinking toward my center, with my legs coming off the step below when they became too short to rest on it.  As I got smaller I looked up at her more pleadingly, as though she had any interest in helping me.  Her boot soon dwarfed me, and I watched the laces scroll by as they got taller and taller.  Finally, before I could start really panicking, Meredith stopped shrinking me, though I was still pitiful compared to her boot’s sole.

 

Meredith fixed me with a bemused look and let out a low, rumbling chuckle.  “Now that you’re in your proper place,” she boomed, “let’s see what else you have for lunch, hm?”  She slid over so that she sat above where I was, and her boots followed.  The enormous black platforms took to the air, swinging in my direction, and I just managed to duck beneath the rubber platforms as they soared over me.  They slammed down on either side of me with a great crack, and I staggered about stunned as the shockwaves hit me.

 

The brown bag crinkled in her grasp, and she hoisted it onto her lap.  I gazed up at her from between her feet, with each of her shins rising like columns on either side of me, and wanted to yell at her about how unfair this was.  Today I was going to go hungry, and it was because of her.  She was not even looking at me though, and the rest of her attention was on the rest of my sack lunch.  Even if she could hear me, she would just laugh.

 

She reached one gigantic hand into the bag and rooted around, filling the air with a loud rustling.  “Oh, carrots!” she proclaimed as she withdrew her hand from the bag.  “A surprisingly healthy choice for you, considering.  You might need the help for your eyes if you’re gonna keep hanging out with big people like me, so I’ll leave these for you.”  Meredith set the bag aside and reached back in, coming out a moment later with a soda can.  “Coke?  Really, little guy?”  Her disappointment in me sounded genuine.  “This shit’s nothing but empty carbs and it’ll rot your teeth.  I better not see you drinking one of these ever again, you hear?”

 

Meredith reached into the bag one last time and I cringed, knowing what she was going to find.  Ordinarily, I would not care what anyone thought about me or my diet, but being this puny compared to someone else changed my perspective on things.  “Snack cakes?  Are you serious?”  She scoffed, and looked at me with a more disgusted look than usual.  “These things are pure sugar and have zero nutritional value.  I’m shocked that you take such poor care of your body.  I mean, if you don’t care about your well-being, why should I?”

 

She tossed the package on the step below her, and it landed with a loud boom and the crinkling of plastic.  “These are barely fit for human consumption!”  I don’t know why, but her disapproval made me feel even worse.  “Trust me, I’m doing you a favor.”  With that, she raised her boot high in the air and pointed her heel toward the door.  Then she brought it down with the force of a meteor, smashing my dessert into an unrecognizable mess beneath her boot.  The force of her foot hitting the step staggered me to my knees.  She raised her heel so she could grind her toe back and forth, turning it further into mush. 

 

For some reason, as she ground my dessert beneath her boot, I could not take my eyes off it.  She had absolutely demolished it with one stomp, and it was significantly larger than me.  It would be much easier for her to do the same to me.  I wanted to shudder at the thought, but couldn’t.  The very idea of it terrified me, but looking up at her clean leather boots far above me, the fear was outweighed by something else.  Maybe it was excitement, like I thought before, but there was something else.  Though I wanted to deny it happened, my dick twitched just a little when her boot slammed down in front of me.  Pleasure?

 

Her judgmental gaze turned back to me.  “But what am I going to do with you, hm, little guy?” she asked, no doubt just trying to build some fear in me.  Meredith leaned forward, thrusting with her hand along with it, and I could not have possibly gotten out of the way of her massive hand before it crashed into me.  She wrapped her long fingers around me, pinning me against her palm, and pulled me up from that step.  My insides danced around, failing to stay in place while she drew me toward her, and I felt like I was going to be sick.  Fortunately, I was able to keep it to extreme discomfort when my stomach caught back up with me.  There was no telling what she would do if I puked on her hand.

 

Meredith opened her fist, and I could not even scream in terror.  I sat upon a vast plain of flesh, her fingers stretched out as far as they could go behind me, and no matter which direction I went she’d be able to stop me before I got to the edge.  The large brown eyes I’d so often seen my fear reflected in were now enormous on either side of me, and I could not decide which one to focus on.  Her rounded nose was only a few inches away but far outside of my grasp, and the whole thing looked more like a grand structure to me.  Though I wanted to cower and hide away from her, something stopped me.  Maybe it was because I knew I had nowhere to go, or maybe it was something more primal.  Was I actually enjoying this whole situation?  Did I, for some reason, find her beautiful from here?  Despite my obvious and undeniable fear, other parts of my body had other things to say.

 

“I was going to put you on my sandwich,” Meredith declared, “but that might dilute whatever flavors you have.  And wouldn’t that be a shame, hm?”  As if to prove a point she shoved my sandwich into her mouth, biting off a quarter of it with a single mouthful.  She carefully chewed it, almost exaggerating the movements of her tongue and jaw as she worked it inside her mouth.  The whole time she devoured it she kept her eyes on me, though I was not sure whether that was a threat or a challenge.

 

Another quarter of my sandwich disappeared into her mouth, and I had to watch helplessly while she got it ready for digestion.  She swallowed it, and when her mouth was clear she looked at me with clear sadistic intent.  “I could have put you on any part of this sandwich,” she began, “but why would I do that when I can watch you quiver as I eat it?”  I hadn’t noticed, but I was shaking violently each time her jaw moved up and down.  Part of it was knowing that I could have easily been inside it, or that she could just as easily wrap her lips around me and swallow without even chewing.  Maybe I envied my sandwich a little, though?  Did I want to end up inside her mouth, so she could do whatever she wanted with me?

 

I heard the bread get ripped by her teeth as she took another bite, then after chewing a few times she shoved the rest inside her maw.  If she had not been humongous compared to me, I would have found her bulging cheeks funny, but as it was I just saw it as more room for me.  She had to swallow several times to get the whole thing down, but it did not take nearly as long as I wanted.  Meredith let out a little moan when her mouth was clear and rubbed her throat seductively, then turned her gaze back to me.

 

“Now for dessert,” she declared, with that sly smirk.  Even though it was hopeless I wanted to dash away, though my eyes were rooted on her bold pink lips.  To my shame I offered no resistance as her other hand came toward me, its palm eclipsing my view of the world outside of it.  Meredith’s fingers clamped down on my collar and lifted me out of her palm, leaving me dangling in the air.

 

Meredith leaned in, suspending me above the bridge of her nose.  “I sure am glad I saved you for last,” she purred, running her nose along my body while she inhaled deeply.  “Your fear is going to make you be delicious.”  I wanted to scream, to plead with her not to eat me, but my voice caught in my throat.  The whole situation was so absurd and unnatural that I had no words for it, or to protest it.  While she lifted me higher she tilted her head back, until she was looking at the ceiling.  At no point did she pull her eyes off me, making me feel even more like a morsel whose destiny was to go down her gullet.

 

Finally, her arm reached its fullest extent, and I could go no further.  I looked down at her face, a cruel smile spread across it while she watched me dangle helplessly in her grip.  “See you later,” Meredith declared, and let go.  There was nothing to grab onto to stop my fall, though I desperately wished there had been.  There was scarcely time to scream while I plummeted toward her mouth, two rows of clean white teeth waiting for me.  Beyond that I saw her tongue slithering, and the gaping black maw I was going to plunge into.

 

I was halfway inside Meredith’s mouth when her lips closed, bringing my descent to an abrupt stop.  They were surprisingly soft yet firm, and I could turn my body a little while within their grasp.  Between the long expanse of her strong jaw and two gaping nostrils, however, there was not much to look at.  Hot air from her nose blew over me while her tongue tickled me from below, and I sank down to my armpits in her mouth.  Out of panic I began struggling, and her lips tightened around me while they drew into a smile.

 

Her lips were like quicksand, and I sank a little further into them with each passing moment.  I squirmed, trying to get free, but there was nothing solid enough to grab or push against.  The further into her mouth I slid the broader her smile grew, until it was at its limit.  Meredith’s hand appeared above, thumb and forefinger poised like a claw to pull me out.  For once, I was not going to complain about her picking me up.

 

Meredith’s fingers clamped around me, and her tongue lashed my legs and chest one more time as she withdrew me from between her lips.  She lowered her head so she was facing forward again and brought me along with it, letting me dangle between her wide brown eyes.  “Aren’t you glad I didn’t slurp you in, little guy?” she boomed, as though she had done me a huge favor by not eating me.  “Would’ve been really easy though, right?  My tongue could overpower you then, and you’d get a free trip to my stomach.”  As she spoke she looked extremely self-satisfied, like she was saying something we both didn’t know.

 

“Mm, when you’re like this, you’re completely in my power,” she continued with a wistful look.  “I can do anything I want to you, even eat you, and you can’t do anything about it!  Isn’t that exciting?”  I wanted to yell my protest back in her gigantic face, but not all of me agreed.  “After all these years of us being friends, I finally found the best way of expressing it.  There’s no need to thank me – the pleasure is both of ours.”  Meredith ran a finger down my chest like it was a gentle caress and giggled, a low, rumbling sound that shook my bones.

 

“I should probably grow you back though, hm?”  She stopped stroking me and just smiled at my predicament.  “We’ve still got half a day left, and if we start back now we can just make it in time for class.  Sorry you’ll be drenched in my saliva all day, but that’s just something that happens between good friends, you know?”

 

Without giving me time to admonish her – who was I kidding, I wouldn’t have anyway – she began lowering me back toward the step beside her.  Meredith cared not one whit for my safety, and I was lightheaded by the time I reached her size.  Then she opened her fingers again, letting me drop the rest of the way onto the concrete.  I tried to roll with the impact but my marginal success meant I still got shaken up despite the lack of sprains and breaks.  She looked down at me smugly, not even needing to say anything to mock me now.

 

Just like last time, the return to my normal size was much quicker than my reduction, and my first sight back at regular size was her sneering down at me.  I wished I could define what that made me feel, but I was still a confused jumble.  “Hope we get to chat again soon, little guy!” she chimed, and pressed a finger against my nose.  “You’re such a riveting conversationalist.”  A brief titter escaped her lips and she slapped her hands onto her thighs before standing.  She gave me one more look, almost tender, at me beside her boots before she strode off.

 

When the stairwell door slammed shut I scrambled back to my feet and grabbed the bag of carrots off the step.  I rushed down the stairs, shoving carrots in my mouth as I went, scrambling to make it to my class on the first floor in time.  As much as I hated Meredith and the power she had over me, I could not deny that it had a certain appeal to it.  What could I do, anyway?  She could make me small enough that I was completely helpless, and there was nothing I could do to stop her.  Desperately I tried to force the thoughts out of my head as I ran through the door of my AP literature class, just finding my desk before the bell rang.

 

No matter how much I tried, the thoughts came back to me that night.  I wanted to think about anything else, but my mind was abuzz with replays of me plummeting toward her cavernous mouth, her lips open just for me, or gazing up from the floor as she towered over me.  As I remembered the feeling of powerlessness in Meredith’s hands and at her feet, I began to get hard.  No matter how hard I tried to think of something else those images came back even more vivid, and I got harder.  Finally, I gave in and jerked off to the thought of her stepping on me.  There was no coming back from this, I knew, and I needed to come to terms with the fact that I found my bully shrinking me to be the hottest thing possible.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review