- Text Size +

 

  I didn’t know how much time had passed. I was essentially glued to the bottom of my sister’s sock. This wasn’t a pervy story on some giantess website, this wasn’t one of those 3D model animations on youtube, this wasn’t a deviant art of some step sister playing with her tiny bug sized brother. This was my real sister, my real life, and it was wrong on every level. So help me God, as soon as I was out of this, I was going to have the console removed and trashed forever.

 

  And the smell. Why did she smell so bad? Was it for some sicko’s dream to be crushed by some teenage girl, and so she intentionally didn't shower today? Of course it had to be, technically I was one such sicko. But that’s not what the site advertised. It was supposed to have been a random WOMAN over in Korea or Japan somewhere. Not-

 

  The world quivered and I was allowed to breathe again. My vision went sideways as the world lit back up. My hands and arms were plastered to her sock, held together by sweat and grime. Her feet were on her bed, sideways, and I could see Kelsey sitting on a chair and grinding her butt as hard as she could, laughing.

 

That poor guy.

 

  Well, if it was Kelsey, that would be a better way to go than with Kelly. Maybe if I could escape Kelly and run to her, maybe -she- would end this for me? Again, I began panting, my lungs burning from having been buried between sock and floor for what had to have been at least ten minutes.

 

  Wait, why -was- I breathing? I was a bot, I didn’t need to breathe, right? Fucking realism, as advertise. This was shit, nothing good about this whole miserable thing. But, again, one proud appendage of mine stood up, defying my thoughts. -HE- wasn’t disappointed. This was the greatest thing to have ever happened to him.

 

  Yep, that settled it. Once I was out of the simulation, I wanna gonna pay money to see a therapist. No, no, this would be too heavy even for a professional. I was just gonna.. Give myself electro-shock therapy? This was dumb and obviously I was going crazy.

 

  Then a set of purple fingernails came towards me, digging into the threads above me. Dirt and fuzz the size of my chest were scratched off into big flakes, a shower of dirt causing me to sneeze, just before said fingernail scooped me up and threw me off back to the floor.

 

  High up above, I watched as my sister scratched her foot, reading her phone. I wanted to take a cold hard shower as I glared up at her, flipping her the bird with my perfectly smoothed fingers. Without further hesitation, I turned and ran as fast as my tiny legs could take me away from her.

 

“Well, that one’s done. You still have that other tiny in your boobs? Wait, nope, found him, come here!”

 

  I looked up as she spoke, catching that wild look in Kelsey’s eyes. Then her foot flew above my head and came crashing down right on top of me. It was her toes, the size of trucks, that shoved me into the ground and raked me towards her like a crumpled autumn leaf. My hands tried to cling onto the floor, like the victim of some horror movie being pulled away against their own will. As bad as Kelly was, Kelsey’s smell was even worse.

 

  By now I was used to taking a beating, so as soon as her toe was off my back, I stood up and ran. Though her toe didn't quite lift off me so much as -peel- off of my body. Why was she so sticky? Still, as soon as I touched the ground, I ran as fast and far as I could. Aaand it didn’t matter even in the slightest. Those toes crashed right back down onto me, curling up into themselves and trapping me between their flesh. I had screamed as they came down, thick syrupy sweat oozing into my mouth, gagging me. Then I was squeezed so tight I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think straight, my screams went unheard, and all the while, Kelsey just giggled and squeezed and flexed her little toes. I would fall down, hit the ground with a wet squelch, then be picked right back up again a second later by those bus sized hounding toes. Over and over she delighted in giving me a few seconds to flee, then lifting me back up again. Her favorite part seemed to be dragging me across the floor, giggling as her sweat would sometimes act like a suction and stick me to her toes without need of scrunching.

 

  Eventually my body was lifted even higher as Kelsey crossed her legs. She stared at me from between her toes, smirking with glee as she spoke to my sister.

 

“Who even does this to themselves?”

 

“Asian people. The kind who buy used panties in vending machines. They don’t even speak english, probably.”

 

Kelsey kept her toes squeezed tight to hold me there, secured, as her foot began to bounce up and down and up and down. Her attention left me and went back to my sister. For me, I was rubbed vigorously against the sweaty meaty monsters, and as much as I tried to fight back and peel away, the friction caused another part of me to lose it's mind. My hips began to thrust forward, being for contact. It was like a warm smelly slip and slide, only with no escape, no repreive!

  “It’s kind of fun. I mean, some of it’s gross, like the guy who wanted to be sat on, but I mean.. If you ever get any more of these freebies, the cheapo ‘anything goes’ kind, please call me over. I think I’m gonna keep this little guy for a while. It’s like stress relief. I’m picturing it being someone that annoys me, like Mr. Thompson from algebra. Remember him?"

 

Kelly grinned, “Hey down there Mr. Thompson. I bet you regret giving Kelsey that D. Now who sucks at math?”

 

Kelsey rolled her eyes, “That doesn’t even make sense, Kelly. Who do you picture them as?”

 

“Nobody really. I just try to do what the papers say and give them a good show.”

 

“Yeah, but this guy is an A. He can be anyone and you can do anything.”

 

  Up and down and up and down, I felt my body slipping and squirming in the heat of her toes, but never enough to escape her grip. I was having trouble following any of their conversation, my eyes rolling into the back of my head, until something horrifying caught my attention.

 

  “I never really thought of it like that. I guess if I had to pick anyone to torment, it would be my older brother. He’s literally the worst. Oh! And you can’t have this one, I promised my mom one and he’s the last one.”

 

“Aww..”

 

“Oh, shit. You’re wasting this one, he’s chocolate flavored! You dumb ass!”

 

  With that, the toes released me, allowing me to drop at least a hundred feet to the floor. Again it felt like I just kind of splattered, my head flattening, my body mishapened. Then I just kind of got up and walked it off again. Fuckin Kelsey. WHY had I run to her?? Just as I was starting to move away, my foot stepped down and my arms flailed to the side. Ever think you’re at the bottom of the stairs but you miscounted and had one more to go? It was like that, my foot literally falling through a crack in my sister’s floor.

 

  As I face planted on the ground, my recollection stirred back to life. ‘I guess if I had to pick anyone to torment, it would be my older brother.’ What in the hell? Had I heard that right while I was being jostled about like a rodeo clown by Kelsey’s bullheaded toes?

 

  Looking up, Kelly was staring straight down at me. Her fingers easily plucked me up as her warm breath washed over me, “Come on little bro, let’s see what you taste like.”

 

No.

 

'No no. Kelly, no don’t do this! It's me, it's really me, don't do this!'

 

  I was brought closer and closer to her face, able to now see every hair, every bit of acne, every pore, and those hungry lips. It was as if she couldn't hear me at all. Staring at her, a single lip was taller than I was and longer than my entire house, and as I screamed out at her, her tongue ran across them.

 

'Please don’t-'

 

“Oh my god, ew!”

 

  Her voice was so loud I felt like my head was going to explode.

 

“What?”

 

Kelly held me out towards Kelsey, “He smells like your feet, gross!”

 

Kelsey found this one hundred percent hilarious as she threw her head back and laughed, “That’s so funny, oh my god!”

 

Kelly made a disgusted face as she stared down at me, “Sorry bro, not gonna be eating you today.”

 

Oh my God. I was safe. Thank you Kelsey’s toes. I hated it at the time, but it really came through for me in the end.