- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First story, hope you like it!
I hadn’t ever really thought about how great my life was before. Before I lost everything and everyone I ever loved and ended up under this selfish bitch. It all started about seven years ago, I just started high school. I was still quite a chubby kid, but friends with everyone. Probably mostly because of my height, but I also just didn’t seek for trouble. This is when I met Juliet. A pretty girl whom I shared my classes with. We started to get along as time past and I started falling in love with her.

When I was about fourteen years old, I finally worked up the courage to tell her about my feelings, but sadly, she rejected me HARD. She did keep me close to her though. I always bought her nice things and complimented her and she probably liked that a lot. So this went on for a few years… Her keeping me too close to ever be able losing interest in her. This was all the case until I turned 17 and had to change school, because of my mother moving. I went to a different school and finally got a chance to start getting over her.. and I was REALLY getting there! UNTIL

There she was, waiting at the gate of my school… and all those feelings just came back in an instance. I walked up to her and asked her what she was doing here. She was wearing her puma sneakers, quite worn out, as she used them as her casual shoes, but dancing shoes as well. I heard she even got quite good at dancing and was planning on going to nationals that year. I should have known then that something was up, but I was way too foolish. She told me she wanted to catch up and get a drink. I instantly accepted her invite and we went to a local pub. I had never been there before and didn’t even know it existed.

We walked in and suddenly a shock of fear went through me. I saw nothing that even remotely resembled a pub. The door behind me was locked and Juliet was smiling at me with that typical innocent smile of hers. I asked her what was happening, as a two big, strong men, her parents and a man with a lab jacket entered the room. I don’t exactly recall how she said it, but this is the premise.

She was diagnosed with a very rare disease which her body wasn’t strong enough to fight off. She was getting weaker each passing day and only had a few weeks left to live. She explained to me that luckily there has been a recent scientific breakthrough. A person could share it’s lifeforce with another person if they were in constant contact. Also, one of the two would have to be in a constant state of torture, so that his or her survival instinct would be constantly activated.
Her smile started to widen as she got to the next part. She reminded me to all the times she was complaining about how much her feet hurt and even though I always wanted to be close to her, I never agreed to give her a foot massage, as I thought feet were disgusting. So what better idea than having me shrink down, put in her sock and just soak up her disgusting footsweat, while eating callus of her gigantic sole and massaging the bottom of her foot.

“What size?” asked the doctor. While pointing some sort of lasergun at me. “I’m a size ten” She responded. I quickly saw everyone becoming bigger and bigger and bigger. Juliet had also started taking her sneaker and sock off. I could see the damp imprint in her shoe and I could feel my senses getting stronger, the smaller I got.

I started crying, pleading, but to no avail. She told me she would enjoy every step of her life, every dance routine, every run in the morning, knowing that I’m there… STUCK, soaking up her disgusting filth, serving her as a godess. Nothing made her happier than knowing I would finally be with her, but now… against my will.
How could I have ever fallen in love with this girl? All my feelings were gone now, but it was too late… I’m stuck with her for the rest of my life.

This all happened two years ago and I can honestly say that there hasn’t been a day where I haven’t been begging for freedom, for release from this endless hell.

I wish I could just die… I wish it could just stop.
But it never will

Juliet and I forever