- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote most of this chapter but banfield wrote a great deal and should get much of the credit for it. His writing is outstanding but it is a bit more sexual in nature than my normal style. My regular readers should be aware of this before continuing.  

I had gone to see Mr. Bates and ask his reaction to my sojourn off to the head office. "But this is wonderful news!" he said. "Bit dangerous for you, old boy, but the closer you get to her the more likely it is that you can get your hands on some sensitive data. Here, let me outline my idea for you. You seduce her. While she is sleeping it off then you get to her computer. If you insert this chip into her drive, we'll have access to her data stream. Don't worry about the specifics of the plan. Too many details will just gum up the works. Just wait for her to come to get you. You go to her and it may arouse suspicion. Keep this chip on you and wait for her."

Kimberly was waiting for me outside of Mr. Bate's office. She was staring at me like I was a pie that had just been pulled from the oven. Her hips were cocked to one side and her hair fell across her face in such a way that it looked like someone had spent a half an hour making sure that each long dark strand was perfectly positioned.

"Wanna go out tonight?" she asked. It was hard to refuse. Actually, it was impossible to refuse.

"I'd love to-"A hard smack to my rear brought me up short.

"Kimberly, when you eat him, save some of his ass for me," cut in Tiffany. She smiled back at me and walked into the hallway on some unknown expedition.

"Er, I wasn't planning on eating you. You know that, right?"

"Say 9pm?" I suggested, trying to ignore her remark."See you then."

She smiled and then sat down at her desk and ignored me the rest of the day.

Even from the outside of Kimberly's apartment the smell of something delicious being cooked wafted through the door to seduce the olfactory senses. Light music could be discerned seeping from under the door. I knocked and waited for the footsteps to reach the door. The door opened and there stood Kimberly.

To say that she was something of beauty was to say that the Mona Lisa was a "good sketch"She had done something to her hair. It was sort of a monument on her head. I know that sounds bad but it was good. She was wearing a dress that sort of wrapped about her like a snake around the branch of a tree. To say it was skin tight would be an understatement. It was more like skin. Different colored skin. She smiled and showed those perfect teeth. "Welcome," she said.

"Whoa," was what I said.

"You look nice, too." she turned and walked away. Okay, I had sort of seen what her butt looked like before but holy hell! This girl brought perfection to an entirely new level. The dress did cover her completely there but, as I stated earlier, it was more of a color change than anything else. There was a meeting of brown/black color of her skin with the boundary of red where the dressed covered her. It didn't do much in the way of preserving modesty.To follow her into the room was for me the work of a laborer.

"We're having chicken tonight," she said. "Do you like that?"

"Do I ever," I said, sniffing the air. "It smells incredible; just as long as it's chicken and not that little guy who was here last time."

"Oh, don't worry," she laughed. "He's long gone." I felt a bit jealous of him. After a preliminary glass of red wine we sat down to dinner. It was delicious. I couldn't help but watch how daintily she ate. She was minding her mealtime etiquette, but no amount of good manners could change what she had done to so many people.

Damn me and my conflicting emotions. At least this was just chicken for dinner. Thank goodness or I might not have been able to keep cool. I don't know what I would have done if she were eating people!

When dinner was over I cleared away the plates and returned to the sofa in the living room. Here, we talked of this and that. It didn't last long. Kimberly was stroking my chest a lot. She started by tracing me with one finger. This moved to the whole hand. Finally she was massaging my chest with two hands. What the hell. I gave in. Kissing her got me up fast. It must have something to do with having been swallowed alive before. Maybe it had something to do with watching others be swallowed alive too. Why even my old pal was devoured alive by the same mouth that explored mine.

She smiled with delight and pulled my shirt off. She bit a few times, but not as hard as last time. I guess she was being careful.Soon my pants went the way of my shirt and the next thing I knew she was grabbing me hard. As for me, I was fumbling with her dress trying to figure out exactly how to take it off. This proved fruitless. There didn't seem to be any fastening attachments. Kimberly grinned at my helplessness and reached back to unfasten the dress. It pealed away from her upper torso and I quickly tore off what clung to her lower half.  It was of the finest of silk. 

 She was a picture of perfection. There was nothing about her body one could find fault with.  Her breasts were magnificent, so firm, the nipples slightly upturned. Her belly was perfectly toned. I was ready to get going right then but she stopped me and got up. I watched her step to the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a jar of half-inch long people and one five inch man.

"It's so wonderful that you don't mind me eating men in front of you," she grinned mischievously and we kissed a bit longer. She was bending over me and giving me and those little guys on the table behind her the view of all their lives.

"They tend to heighten the experience," she added. She glanced over her bare shoulder to see the predominantly male victims gazing rapturously at her naked bum. She turned and picked up the jar of tiny people. Sticking a hand in she pulled out about two dozen, tilted her head back and dropped them all in. The screams emanating from the tiny people were cut off as she started to chew. All I could hear was a slight crunching noise. Then I discerned, between crunches, more screams. Each chew made the cries for help fewer and fewer.

I found my mind’s eye seeing those poor creatures being mangled up with her molars. I imagined them striving to get their heads in between those crushing teeth in order to avoid being chewed alive. Finally there were no more sounds emanating from her mouth. She swallowed. Then we both took a hit of our wine. Mine was a rather large hit. I refilled my glass.

"It's better when they wriggle,” she murmured seductively. “Hang on a second." She grabbed most of the rest of the people in the jar and dropped them in to her mouth. This time she swallowed a few times, then took another sip of her wine. I had fearful visions of those minute people sliding down her gullet like passengers from a stricken aeroplane sliding down the emergency chute, and landing in her stomach. That journey would take only about ten seconds. I remember that well; and then comes the awful ordeal of being soaked in hydrochloric acids to enable the process of  being passed through the duodenum, again soaked with pancreatic juices before moving into the small intestines which would take one to six hours. The large intestine would be the next destination before passing into the bowel, the rectum and finally, defecated from the anus. A good twelve to twenty-four hours.   Kimberley then broke my train of thought.

 "Watch this, Jake. It could be you." She turned again to pick up a five-inch man whom she brought close to her mouth. I used that second to grab at my discarded pants, pull out the transporter aim it at her (her back was still turned) lock on to a life-form to transport the hell out of her stomach and off to Doug's lab where he would repair any damage casued by the acid in his brief stay in Kim's belly. I tossed the transporter aside as she turned back to me with the five-inch fellow in her left hand. She smiled at me and then at him.

Kimberly inserted him into her mouth and for a moment, I thought she was going to bite his head off. Instead, she kept forcing the little guy into her mouth. He was struggling but only half-heartedly. Perhaps he had been bred for this but I think it was more a case of his disbelief and helplessness of his situation that caused mental paralysis.

 I was amazed that it was possible but she swallowed him whole! She didn't chew once. Taking another sip of wine she laughed.

"Wow, he can really move around in there. But how well can you move around Jake?"

"Uhhh..." She returned to me with a strange hunger. She kept biting me and I had to remind her that I was not food. She laughed, "This is what I do to food," she bit me hard and I yelped.

Never mind what happened next. It's none of your business. Suffice to say it was an incredible night. It even eased my stress from the assignment Mr. Bates had given me.   

One thing, though. She maintained her superiority over me throughout. She made me kneel between her thighs as she sat back in an easy-chair, and lick her.  She kept me at my servile status for ages, climaxing on numerous occasions before allowing me to rest.A few hours later we both lay sweating and panting, exhausted and sexually sated.  I was tired but happy to have pleased her.

 Kimberly excused herself to the bathroom for a moment. She showered and later came back into the bedroom carrying a tiny man. He was alive but looked pretty beat up. He was 5-iches tall."Kimberly, do you keep that guy in the bathroom? I don't remember seeing him before."

"No. Actually, I was washing him off and then giving him a final sterilization with a UV cleaner. It disrupts bacterial DNA."

"Oh. Do you use that on everyone you eat?"

"No. I used it on this fellow because he was in my… rear." she paused looking embarrassed . "Well he was dirty so he needed it."

I decided to leave it at that. She left the room and returned to the kitchen to put him away. I took a shower myself and then met Kimberly in bed. She snuggled up close.

I felt her tummy against mine and the idea that all those tiny creatures could still be alive in there, and that larger man.  I think I did feel some movement going on in her belly, and as I pictured them I felt kind of excited as well as sympathetic.  It didn't take long for sleep to come. My final thought drifting through the haze of half-consciousness was; I finally saved at least one person's life… but for how long? How long shall I have before I am selected to feed some lady’s hunger?