- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Banfield added a substantial amount to this chapter. Thanks man.

 

I wasn’t sure this chapter was ready but I posted it anyway. Let me know what you think.

"Jake, could you be a dear and take this up to Ms. Krossburg?"
It was Tiffany who put this question to me around midday on Monday. She handed me a few data pads but was somewhat preoccupied with one, her face bent over it and slightly off-colour due to the blue light from the screen.

"Sure thing," I told her, taking in her dressy business suit. I tried to act professional and returned her smile when she briefly looked up to hand me the instrument.

I rose and started into the hallway.

The building in which I work is old and has had many additions over the years. Often, it was impossible for the employee to find a direct route from one floor to another because staircases ran inconsistently through the building. This meant that I had to walk around to the far side of the institution, go up three flights, walk back to the original side of the building and climb the last two flights to reach Ms. Krossburg's office. I also had to watch out for dead-end corridors. They never seemed to connect to each other in any logical pattern. It was akin to finding one's way about in a multi-level maze.

Some people grumbled about this building's "mouse maze" setup. I didn't mind the walk. Better to be stretching one's legs than to be sitting behind a desk staring at a screen all day. That's my motto.

Ms. Krossburg was the head of the bank and my task would afford me an opportunity to meet her. It would be worthwhile to see what kind of woman she was. I might learn something of her psyche and be able to make a guess towards what direction she was planning to take this bank. Some piece of recent gossip suggested that the bank's board members were planning to invest heavily on a new type of lab-grown micro-man food that would live longer in one's belly. From a male point of view it was a scary prospect to say the least. Feeling overwhelming sympathy for their meals, I had resolved to find out as much as I could and pass it to Doug and Mr. Bates. Over the past few days I had turned up Jack. Maybe by using my male charm I could learn something… maybe. The possibility seemed pretty unlikely.

I took my time on the way there, admiring the pictures dressing the walls. Most were of attractive but older biddies who had held the head office at the bank at some point or another. Don't get me wrong, I didn't dawdle but I didn't rush either. No one was going to be too mad if I wasn't fast. I was still new and it took a while to learn one's way around.

The entrance to the head office was the sort of thing you would imagine an important person wanting to have. What hit the eye first was that the expensive oak door with intricate carvings of ivory cut into it. The door looked like a snapshot of a barn that had succumbed to a dark climbing fauna. Untold hours of polishing had rendered it so reflective that light shone from the dark wood. The whole thing was designed to make a visitor feel small and imposed upon. I had an advantage there. I was used to feeling that way my entire life.

There was a lady, no doubt an aide, sitting behind an expensive-looking desk just outside the door but upon a red carpet that led up to it. She was about my age (early to mid- twenties) and was talking into a phone clipped to her ear. The digital holograph display on her desk was not projected by a screen but rather emanating from a faint light below it from within her desk.

With what was an obviously practiced touch she pressed the air in certain parts of the hologram. Her touch awoke the sleeping symbols and numbers. Data went zipping seemingly from nowhere on one side of the display to the other side where it melted into oblivion.
"Good-day, sir," said the woman addressing me in a professional manner.
"Good-day."
"I have no list of appointments from any male customers or business partners," she continued in a brisk tone, rechecking the hologram where I realized she must have called up a schedule when I hove into view.
"Are you here to discuss a financial matter?" she asked.
"No, I….."
"Are you perhaps the board's midday meal?" She seemed more enthusiastic with this prospect. Her eyes left the display and she really seemed to notice me for the first time. My body was quickly appraised and I noticed that she seemed a bit more eager to hear my response. Guess she must have approved of what she saw.

From the deep interest in my position on the food chain one would surmise it likely that she was a participant in the board lunches, or at least got the leftovers when they were through dining on guys. It made sense. They would eat only the best, most attractive specimens. I was well muscled and genetically enhanced for looks so it was natural for the secretary to consider me a potential meal...just as natural as it was for me to feel the urge to run.

I don't know if it was courage on my part or just the result of being trained since birth to be a willing victim of female hunger but I stood my ground and smiled back like I would prefer nothing more than to be served to the woman on a platter.

Remember to keep your manners, I thought to myself!

"I'm afraid not," I told her and noticed the slight look of annoyance flash across her face before she re-mustered her polite business expression.

"I'm simply a fellow employee from Mr. Bates's office and was sent here to bring some data to Ms. Krossburg." I gave her my best smile, hoping to be allowed to deliver the data straight to the woman herself.   No such luck.

"You can leave the pad with me. I will she that she gets it."

The aide held out her hand to me expectantly. I could hear the impatience in her voice. She just wanted the data and be done with it. No exploring the head office for Jake.

 Then we heard: "Melissa, who is this attractive young fellow?"

The voice behind me made me jump. I turned to see a dark-haired woman step up behind me and put an arm around my waist.

"Just an employee from Mr. Bates's office, Ms. Gold," said the aide.

"I've never seen him before." said the woman whose voice was as soft as velvet and as curious as a cat. "Has he ever been to the head office?"

Both women turned expectantly to me.

"Er… no ma'am," I said.

"And polite too," Ms. Gold added. "I think I might take him for a little tour. Would you like that, young man?"

"Yes, indeed I would ma'am."

"Splendid." Her left hand was now moving up and down my right arm. "Melissa, would you be a dear and tell his office he will be a bit late in returning?"

Melissa looked like she would rather pour salt water on an open wound but started punching up the office with a few big jabs of her finger (rather harder than necessary since the buttons were a hologram floating in air) and spoke in a brisk flat tone while Ms. Gold took my hand and drew me towards the door.
"And what is your name young man?" she asked.
"Jake Smith."
  "It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Jake."

The gigantic oak doors opened from a scene that had been invisible a moment before and swung forward. I followed Ms. Gold inside.

The hallway we walked into was comforting to say the least. The air itself felt as if someone had worked out the exact temperature it should be. Sweet smelling spices wafted up from somewhere and gave one the impression that all was right in the world.

I followed Ms. Gold down a hallway and into an office at the end of the hall. This door too, was solid oak although not nearly as big as the outer door.
Ms. Gold rapped on the door and pushed it open when someone called "Enter," from the other side.
Ms. Gold preceded me.

"Look what I found on your doorstep," she said pointing a thumb over her shoulder at me. 

 The woman seated behind an expansive desk gazed at me steadily, a thin smile on her lips.  I was stunned by her beauty and was reminded at once what a steady diet of male flesh and blood does to a female.  She must have been eating males all her life. She was magnificent!  She beckoned me to step closer then indicated that I should step around the desk and come to closer.    She gazed at me with the same emotions that I had but with that subtle difference – she with gastronomic hunger, I with the desire to be eaten.  I felt myself becoming libidinously excited as I looked into her eyes, then her lips, down to her jutting breasts.  Like all us livestock males with uniformed attire that reveals our physiques, she, like all females, wore the most exquisite outfits that enhanced her figure.

 I cast my eyes down in abject respect only to be confronted by her superb thighs, her dress-hem stretched across only just keeping things PG.  I felt faint with a strong passion, wanted to fall to my knees and bury my head under that skimpy canopy and worship her feminine alter, abase myself between her thighs with the knowledge or hope that eventually she might be swallowing me and, after long last, the process will commence of blending me into her immaculate body.  

She seemed to be sizing me up as well.

 

"Are you for lunch?" was the first thing she asked me.It took a moment to process the question because I was mesmorized by how her mouth moved. It took another moment to think of an answer. Somewhere in my brain, a synapse connected. Unfortunately there was no air in my lungs because my brain was too busy trying to capture the image of the fairy in front of me to be bothered with such a trivial thing a breathing. My attempt to answer resulted in something of a cross between a hiss and a gag. I aborted the attempt and tried again.  

"yhhhh... *Cough*...*breathe*...*hiccup*... *clear throat*" then a strangled "Yessss!" There was a brief pause where, in a panicked moment I realized what I had just said. "I mean no!" I added hastialy. Damn subsurvient training!

Ms. Krossburg made a pouting face.

"Not for lunch? My dear Ariel you said you found him on the front door? Are you sure he's not a gift from someone? No? What a pity. And I had just gotten my hopes up too. Well if you're not here for lunch then what is your business here?"

"I was told to gibyou tis..."

"What's that now?"I forced myself to slow down and concentrate on what I was saying rather than let it all come out at once. Took another deep breath.

"I was told to give you this data padd. I work in Mr. Bates office." Carefully placed the data padd on the table next to her.

"Oh, you're one of my employees?"

"Yes ma'am." I looked into her eyes and then quickly looked away. Or at least I tried. My eyes stuck where they were. Yup. Definately could not remove my gaze.  

"I was not aware that someone of your, shall we say, phisique, was under my employment. Are you new here?"

"Yes Ms. Krossburg.""Marvelous. Well it was a pleasure to meet you, perhaps I will require your assistance in the near future." She got up and started around the desk. She had the build of a runner/yoga instructor; fit and trim but with large muscles and curves in the right places. These were impossible to not notice as she moved. This was even more evident from the short skirt she wore.

 "Ms. Krossburg?" asked Ms. Gold. "I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to keep dear Jake here with us for lunch. He could serve us our meals and perhaps give us a valued look into our employee's day to day lives."

"You are right of course Ariel. We must welcome this young man to our establishment. However do you think it wise to have him serve us for lunch? I might just be tempted to make a meal of him instead."

"That's okay," I blurted.

Ms. Krossburg's mouth nearly twitched into a smile but she kept her eyes focused on Ms. Gold. Ms. Gold for her part seemed a bit uneasy with the expression on  Ms. Krossburg's face. 

"Do you think you can restrain yourself?"

"It depends on whether or not this young man keeps offering himself to me on a platter," she said, still not looking at me.Ms. Gold looked back at me. "I would keep my mouth shut right now if I were you." Turned back to Ms. Krossburg, "Madam the decision is entirely yours." She smiled, "but I know what I would choose."

"Jake, you will join us for lunch," Ms. Krossburg purred sending a look of pure longing my way and topped off with a devious smile.I felt like the mouse being invited to dinner by a cat.    

 I walked behind Ms. Gold but in front of Ms. Krossburg. I took a quick peek over my sholder and realized where her attention was for the moment. Her eyes flickered up at mine then back down. I turned back around and tried to walk naturally. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done. When one finds oneself under the microscope a simple thing like putting one foot in front of the other seems impossibly diffacult. 

The three of us entered a large, orinately decorated room with a long oval shaped table. Arranged at intervuls around the board were ten chairs in front of each sat plates and glasses of wine. All the chairs were filled with attractive women except two empty ones at the head of the table. Ms. Krossburg and Ms. Gold quickly occupied these.

"My friends, we have a guest today, His name is Jake Smith and he will be serving us our meal. Jake my dear do you see that door over there on the right? Go to it. Our food should be laid out already. Be a good man and bring it in won't you?"

I walked over to the door knowing that every eye in the room was following me. Once in other room the trays of food presented themselves. Some were of elaberate constructions of art using fruit's and vegetables which were quite impressive not only as a dish but also as an artistic piece. I carried the fruit out and then returned to the room. Next came a covered trey. I didnt look inside but laid it out on the table with the fruit. Finally, there were ten plates of soup arranged upon a rolling gurney. This was easy to bring out and soon each woman had her soup. Ms. Krossburg stopped me at her place.

"Do be a kind boy and select me a specemin from under the covered trey?"

She indicated the silver trey that still had the lid over it. Upon its removal I discovered what must have been about fifty tiny men, all alive and looking up at me. Their height was three inches tall or so. At that perticular moment, it was hard to be precice. Reluctantly, I picked up one of the men and brought it over to the beauty at the head of the table.

"Now darling, do me a kindness and drop him in?"

She lifted her mouth upwards her red lips parting as I held the squirming man over her gullet. I got him close to the mouth so he didn't cut himself on her teeth when I dropped him. Once I was certain he would fall directly into her mouth I closed my eyes and looked away. Then I released him. All the while the poor lad who I knew would soon be the contence of that woman's stomach was crying and begging for help. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do for him. His cries were silanced in a moment and I herd a gulp then an 'Mmm.'

"Wonderful, isn't it? Being fed beautiful men by beautiful men?" The women about the table nodded their heads and voiced agreement.

"Dear Jake, when you are asked to lower a person into my throat you do not look away." Her eyes truned on me, not in anger but in repramend. "You eat just as I do so I find it impolite that you treat my feeding habits with repulsion. Do I repulse you Jake?"

"No, ma'am." My cheeks were hot as I ansered quietly, embarressed.

"Good, I am glad you do not find me detestful. You enjoy the job don't you Jake?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Fabelous. I would remind you that failure of a man to obay any lawful order by his employer may result in reexamination of his allowance to exist as an entity other than food. You remember that don't you Jake?""

Oh yes ma'am."

"Good now fetch me another of those delicious little fellows and we'll try again. Don't disappoint me now," she said in a scolding voice.I walked over to the trey and grabbed another man at random. I tried to avoid looking at him as I carried him over to the awating woman. 

"Please! Please! Not me!" came the man's cries.

"As a note of interest girls, these men have just failed their tests and are fresh from the distributers. Hmmm," she paused listening to the pleas of the man I held in my grip. "It doesn't sound like they're looking forward to being digested."

 She grinned as I drew up next to her. I held out the man as I did the first one and this time I looked at the poor man whose life was now forfit. I could have tried to save him by using my transporter device but reaching for a small black disc and pointing it at Ms. Krossburg might raise susipission. I could run for it and save this man's life but they would soon hunt me down. The best way for me to save the most people would be to stay alive and try to transport someone if I got the chance.

The man in my hand, he was about twenty years old, looked horror-stricken at me then down at the beautiful face below him. He to was mesmorized by her beauty and started yammering to her; "Pretty lady, don't hurt me. Please let me live. I'll do anything!"

Ms. Krossburg was not one to be swayed. She laughed at the man which drew his (and my) gaze to her throat. She opened her mouth wide and both the victim and I got a good look at the inside of her mouth, her tongue positioned in anticipation of the man's fall, the teeth parted enough to allow him admittance. His fear lay not from those perfect, white, glittering teeth but from the gullet they guarded. Of course, I was the one who would have to choose the second the man would die. He hung between my fingers and I stalled as long as I could. His wales did not cease and rose to a pinical when Ms. Krossburg opened her mouth. It would be cuel to prolong the time the poor man swung over the jaws of the beautifule woman, waiting to devour him, eyeing his every twitch and struggle with delight and anticipation. Her mouth was salivating in preperation of lubricating his body for the long fast trip to her belly. 

I released the man who screamed as he dropped towards doom. He entered her mouth and the tongue carressed him against the roof of her pink, moist mouth. He looked up at me as if in disbelief. The picture of the tiny face looking back at me from between the tongue and mouth, framed by jaws and lips and a beautiful face was almost too much to bare. The mouth closed, the lips met eachother. Their was the gulping sound eminating from her throat and a brief and barely visible bulge sped down her neck. Then the lips formed a beautiful smile. The woman's eyes found mine and I knew that she was imaging what I would have tasted like had I been the victim. 

I remembered what it was like to be eaten; the pitch darkness, being forced downwards no matter how hard you struggled against your consumer's muscles, the thought that you exist as nothing more than a meal, the terrifingly loud noises of the digestion of others like you. I shivvered.I was also more turned on than it was possible to discribe. I was ready to join the two men in her belly. Turning away from Ms. Krossburg I proceved a woman with short black hair stuffing a tiny man into her mouth sideways. He struggled; his arms and legs sticking out of her mouth while his torso was within. She slowly brough her teeth together. The tiny pair of arms and legs wiggled furiously then were held at tension for a brief moment, then went still.  The woman manuvered the lifeless body in her mouth and centered it for a swallow. She did it with the slightest toss of her head and down went another victim, this one dead before being eaten. He was lucky. 

 "Jake, I think we'll manage from here," said Ms. Krossburg as the rest of the woman tucked in to the small men. "Off you go back to work. I may call on you from time to time."

 "Good bye ma'am," I said to her and hurried from the room.

When I returned to Mr. Bates’s office Kimberly ran up to me and gave me an ardent embrace whit a Captain Kirk type kiss to go along with it.

“I was so worried when I heard Ms. Krossburg was keeping you in her office. That doesn’t bode well for guys as a general rule. Thank goodness you’re alright!”

So Kimberly did care about me. Maybe I could convert her to my way of thinking; that eating men was evil. It might take a while but if recruited she could play an important role in what I was planning.  TBC