- Text Size +

As I entered Mr. Bates's office, I shut the door behind me. He was, as I have said, nearing his fortieth year and was the second oldest man I had ever met (McSmartypants being the oldest.)
He motioned me to a chair and pushed a glass of whisky into my shaking hands.
"Drink up lad, drink up; best to brace yourself after meeting a woman who would just as soon eat you as look at you. Still, better meeting her than being eaten by her. You're the only man on the planet who has done both.
I imagine that was a bit of a shock to the old cerebral cortex coming in and shaking hands with her, eh?"
His genial tone, combined with some very smooth but potent whisky, helped to sooth my frazzled nerves.
I felt up to repeating my life story right to the present moment and added my thanks to him for saving my life.
"If it weren't for you, I'd be a part of Kimberly by now."
"Think nothing of it, boy, think nothing of it. You'll do the same to some other poor sap soon enough no doubt! You're on the team my lad. Am I to understand that the old brain trust has furnished you with another transport device? Yes? Good. He and I have been putting our heads together and have thought up a plan towards you saving many lives. You gotta get close to a few of these sultry skirts outside."
"But, sir," I interrupted. "Every woman here has been smiling widely and looking at me in a strange manor. I really don’t understand it but they all do it. Perhaps they think it funny that I am in a woman's world as anything other than food."
The old man chuckled. "Of course they do, my dear fellow. You are one of the few men in the world. Dames fancy Dames sure as you sit there but it doesn’t mean that they turn a blind eye to the odd strapping young lad when he happens to turn up. Besides, you've been genetically enhanced to be pleasing to the eye. Add that on top of the fact that you seem to have worked out every day of your life and you can’t get a better picture of a man."
I saw what he meant. As a food item, I was expected to pack on a lot of strong but lean muscle so I spent a lot of time lifting weights and running in the gym we were provided.
"Don't get deluded into thinking that some won’t consider you a good meal but many will want to befriend you and that's where my little plan comes in." He took a deep breath and stated the next part in a slow serious voice. "Make friends with the woman in my office. It shouldn't be very hard. They were most interested to hear a man would be coming to work with us. Then try to eat with them as much as possible. They are fond of swallowing food whole. Once people are in their stomachs, transport out as many fellows as you can. You will only be able to save one or two but it's better than nothing. I'm sorry about the agony it will cause you to sit and watch people being willingly devoured, not knowing the agony to come. It will of course be difficult to watch Kimberly do this especially, given that she ate you once before. Keep in mind that you are saving as many lives as you can. Most importantly, keep your transporter charged! The damned things tend to run out of power at the worst possible moment."
My hands felt clammy and when I stood, the blood rushed out of my head, causing me to sway a bit. I did my best to look brave.
"I'll do my best, sir," I said and drained the rest of the whiskey.
We shook hands and I left the office. I reminded myself that I was in no danger. All I had to do was transport people after they were eaten.

Upon re-entering the office, Kimberly turned to me, giving me a wide smile and telling me that my desk was across from hers. I thanked her and started towards my desk and rounded the corner to sit down. Kimberly (and I noticed at the periphery of my vision Tiffany) had both watched me walk to my desk. Tiffany had even turned her head sideways to better observe my rear. Both wore appreciative expressions and quickly made eye contact with each other as if confirming some suspicion before sitting down to their own work at their desks.

I felt hot around the collar and took my seat, concentrating on the "work" I had been hired for, really just basic stuff anyone could do as I knew nothing about banking.

I realized both woman, and most anyone else who came into the office, would send covert glances in my direction. Some even stared openly. It all made me feel uncomfortable as my mind’s eye kept seeing myself being thrust into one or another’s sensuous mouth.  I forgot to say that, although Mr Bates said that these females like swallowing us males whole, I know that a lot, especially the younger females, like masticating… and very slowly in order to exact the most horrifying agony from their victims.  Did I say ‘victims’? No, I meant morsels.  Anyway, eventually, I was able to appreciate or ignore it depending on what I judged the appropriate response to be. Most of the women were good looking and I began to enjoy their attention. Gentlemen's fashion of my period is not restricting but are very body conforming, thus allowing a woman to see what she wants. Soon I began to like how woman eyed my chest or arms, looked at my abdomen and watched my rear.

Becoming friends with the two women in his office was, as Mr. Bates had predicted, remarkably easy. Kimberly invited me to join her and Tiffany for lunch the day after I arrived. I accepted on the spot thinking that this would be a good opportunity to rescue some of her meal. Imagine my surprise when they both ordered soup and salad. Not a single man was purchased or eaten! I was somewhat disappointed at this but still enjoyed the lunch with the two attractive ladies.
"We normally eat together," said Tiffany. 'Maybe you could join us for lunch every day?"
"Of course!" Perhaps I could save someone after all. They would eat someone eventually.   From what I had heard about female eating habits, sooner rather than later.
Tiffany smiled and so did Kimberly.
"You're so nice," said Tiffany. We paid for lunch and rose to return to the bank for work. They preceded me. I thought for a fleeting second of my friends whom I had watched consumed live by the women and to whom these two had probably never given a second thought. If it hadn't been for Mr. Bates and an incredible amount of good luck, I would be somewhere within Kimberly now.

I could not help but watch their backsides as they walked. Both were incredibly beautiful to watch. Kimberly's was the larger of the two and moved with entrancing grace and beauty, perfectly formed. Tiffany's was firmer and better toned. Both were wonderful to behold. I wondered just how many men it had taken to make such beautiful bottoms. I guessed that in both cases it had been quite a lot; but I my mind lingered on the subject of the indigestible waste of my friends bodies that had doubtlessly passed through them.


The next day I thought I would have more luck; but no such. Tiffany ordered a sandwich with a live man in it. He was six inches long and nestled in between a corresponding length of bread with a suspicion of lettuce, tomato, cheese and mayo inside. Kimberly also had a sandwich only hers was made with chicken.

The tiny man in the bread squirmed as Tiffany brought him to her mouth. The man looked down the length of his body and watched as she bit off his legs at the knees. With a full mouth, she began to chew, her eyes on her food for his reaction. He began to scream in pain or fear. It was not a loud sound though.  I knew him to be yelling his lungs out. Tiffany continued to chew, a small laugh muffled by the food in her closed mouth did escape her.
"Mmm… mmmm… hummph!"
"You don’t mind do you?" asked Kimberly.
"What me? Live food? Ha! No way." I said, trying to conceal my emotion for the poor devil.
"I figured you wouldn't," said Tiffany. "I've eaten plenty of men in front of my old boy friends. They were used to it, growing up. Too bad most of them failed their tests and wound up getting eaten as well."
"Did you ever eat any of your friends?" I asked.
"No but I would have. It would have made things more fun," said Tiffany. "How about you, Kimberly?"
"No, but I sometimes keep a guy around for a day or so before eating him. I sometimes let them get used to me a bit and then take them when they least expect it."
Tiffany took another bite, this time her teeth cut through his waist.
"Aaaaahh!"
Tiffany quickly chewed up the sandwich and bit off to the man's head. She finished the meal by tossing the last bit including the head, into her mouth. She used a napkin on her lips and smiled at us.
"That’s it then…. back to work?"
Off we went. I was morose but tried not to show it. My mind brooded on the poor man in Tiffany's stomach who was dead but suffered painfully at her hands while alive. I watched her alluring rear move within the encasing of the green skirt she wore. I couldn't help it. I still wanted to be eaten by a woman! The mental training I had undergone my entire life. Nevertheless, I knew how painful a process it was to become nothing more than a meal resolved that as long as I could, I would save as many men as possible!

Chapter End Notes:
Again, thanks to banfield for editing and corrections!