- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Grateful thanks to banfield for helping write/edit this chapter!

I woke up again as the green slime in which I had been suspended drained away leaving me lying inside a "fish tank." Lots of the slime still clung to my body and hair. Eww. The glass walls of the tank lowered into the floor and a man of about forty walked into my line of vision. He looked down at me with a large grin on his face.
"How do you feel young man?"
"Mmmph gumh mmmph," I said pointedly to him through my oxygen mask.
"Never mind who I am just now," he said. "Can you move you arms, legs? Yes? Good. You ought to know that we've had you in that tank for a day and a half rebuilding the parts of your body that were badly burned. Those red splotches of your skin are where we had to replace your epidermis."
I looked down and saw that most of my body was a slight tinge of red, indicating excessive blood being pumped to those areas so platelets could finish where whatever medical procedure I had been subjected to had left off.
The man removed my mask.
"Who the hell are you?" I demanded. "What am I doing here?"
The man grimaced. "Um, perhaps you would like a shower? Maybe brush your teeth? I don't mean to be impolite but you've been in someone's stomach and then asleep for a day and a half. You're breath could kill cows at fifty paces. If you'll just follow me I'll take you to the bathroom where you can shower and shave and brush your teeth."
I realized he was probably right and followed him to a nearby bathroom, leaving a trail of slimy footprints behind me.

About forty-five minuets later, I was seated at a table finishing a delicious meal listening to the man. He said his name was Doug but that everyone he knew tended to call him Professor McSmartypants.
I called him Doug, which he seemed to appreciate, when I asked him what the hell had happened to me.

"Well my lad, here is what happened. Mr. Bates, who works for me, saw that you were about to be eaten. He then went into his office and collected his transportation device. It's a small, wristwatch-sized instrument that can scan for live humans within the stomach of a person and teleport them into a containment device in here. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of energy to use so you can only get one or two people before you have to recharge. By the time he got his device and got you out of Kimberly's stomach, everyone else she had eaten was dead and dispersed throughout her body. He couldn't possibly transport them. It's hard to save more than one person anyway. The device has a limited power supply.

"Mr. Bates," he continued, "is the only man with one of these devices. I gave it to him. We are trying to save as many people as possible from the bellies of the women. You are our first success. I had hoped you would join us. We can save more people with your help. My dream is that someday we will save enough men to overthrow the matriarch and have an equal sex society once again. I probably won’t live to see it. I am forty- three and should have been eaten long ago, so it is too dangerous for me to try to save young men like you. I just try to repair the damage done by stomach acids when they get here."
"So why do you wait for them to eat us?" I asked.
"Would you really agree to help us if you hadn't been eaten? You're raised to want to become part of some woman. Besides, they tell lab created boys like yourself that the whole digestion is a relaxing one, that you won’t feel any pain. Would you have helped me before Kimberly ate you?"
I admitted I wouldn't have.
"But you'll help us now?"
"Yes, of course."
"Good, I am going to send you to work soon enough."

That was how I found myself reporting to a big corporate bank one day later.

It was a large building and very grand. I had to ask directions of several women to find the right floor and office. Asking directions of a woman was something that I did with great uncertainty. All my life I have been submissive and obliging to these gigantic female beauties. Suddenly I found myself thrust into a world where I was regarded with some measure of respect (as long as no one found out who I really was). Another odd characteristic is how woman seemed enthusiastic to help me and regarded me with odd, wide smiles. The looked at me as I walked towards them and turned to watch me after I walked by. I didn’t understand it. I knew I still could become food for someone but they could hardly decide I was a good meal and kill me. It would take political processing.

I finally arrived at the office. A department secretary welcomed me and asked what she could do for me, the wide, interested smile in place that was ever present on all females I had met today.

That was not what struck me about her. What struck me was that she was the blonde that had eaten Nate! This was somewhat jarring as you may well imagine. To compound the terror she set down a small man on the desk. He must have been about three inches. She had been about to eat him but was distracted by my arrival.

I smiled politely back at her large grin. She had the kind of smile that a cat might give a particularly large mouse that it has just caught. Had I been set up?

"Ah, so it’s true," she purred. "Our new employee is a man."
"Er," I said. Really, what the hell could I say?
"Welcome to our humble bank Mr...?"
"Smith," I told her. Doug had furnished a false identity for me, complete with passed review of tests. He came up with the name Smith. Jake Smith. How creative.

I was looking into her baby blues and her pretty face. It was like falling down a tunnel. All I could think about was Nate and how he was a part of her by now. I barely realized she was still talking to me. I was able to determine that her name was Tiffany through the haze. I tried to mentally give myself a cold shower and focus.

"Be working directly with me." she was saying. "We report to a man named Mr. Bates. Follow me please. He'll be anxious to meet you."

I followed her, still in a daze thinking of her eating Nate that only deepened when she walked out from behind her desk, gave me a quick smile and beckoned me to follow her. She started walking deeper into the office, leaving her tiny snack on the desk. I couldn’t help but look at her backside. Her skirt was fun to watch as it moved back and forth but I tore my eyes away as Tiffany spoke, "This is Kimberly who will also be working with us."

I looked up and came face to face with the woman who had eaten me!

I probably would have connected the dots had my attention not been so arrested by Tiffany. I would have worked out that Mr. Bates was whom Kimberly and Tiffany both worked for. Unfortunately I hadn't been thinking so the affect was like getting caught with my broadside to a rogue wave. (Okay I grew up in a human food culture building and I've never sailed before but I have read a lot of books about it.) I goggled at the beautiful woman who rose from her seat. She smiled and extended a hand, which I shook. She was giving me the up and down and left to right and seemed to approve of what she saw. I dimly heard myself introducing myself and adding that it was nice to meet her.
"Likewise, I'm sure." she said.
"Mr. Bates will want to meet you. Go on into his office.

I was still standing, transfixed at Kimberly, her pretty face, dark hair, then down to her belly which all females intentionally keep exposed. I quickly looked away and hurried into the office.

To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:
I know this was more of a transition chapter but we (banfield and I) will be sure to make up for it later. Thanks for reading. Be sure to review if you have time :) Thanks again to banfield.