- Text Size +

"OHHHH!" Sam faultered, twisting her hips as she was hit by an unexpectedly pleasurable sensation. It was as if something had pushed through her womb and was now trickling down her vagina. "Noooo, it's too early to get this hot." she cooed instinctively reaching for her clit. "I need to use the washroom first or this is going to be messy!"

Sam attempted to get to the bathroom, but was having trouble walking in a straight line as four more times the same sensation occurred until she had what felt like five tiny objects racing to climb through her glistening vagina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's vaginal canal was opening and closing all around us. On the bright side, this kept me from falling too fast. On the downside, it made it incredibly difficult to find solid footings to climb down. In addition to this, it was starting to get very damp inside which added the extra danger of unstable footholds.

Each time Sam's tunnel expanded, I could hear the shouts of the cultists chasing after me. Every time it contracted, their voices were silenced by Sam's thick fleshy walls.

Finally I made it down to her lips. To my shock and horror, I looked down to see a white basin of water beneath me. Sam was on the toilet. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed onto the outer lip and attempted to climb north. Thankfully Sam still hadn't showered since my erotic escapades in her breast had made her wet. Thanks to this, her lips were sticky enough that I could maintain a good grip in spite of the dangerous angle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the tickles had reached the end of Sam's vaginal canal, but instead of stopping, it appeared to now be travelling up her pussy lips.

"Ugh, I'm going to regret this, but I just can't take this anymore!" Sam exclaimed as she sent her well seasoned hand to her nether regions to answer the cry of her clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up I saw two massive skycraper sized fingers begin to rub at Sam's mountainous clitoris.

"I guess she feels us..." I thought to myself, but this could also be my chance. If I could get to Sam's fingers there was a high chance she would move her hand far away from these cultists faster than I could climb.

"YOU!" an angry voice cried out from down below. I looked back to see the leader had leapt out of Sam's pussy lips, and now was swinging via her pubic hairs to catch up with me faster. Desperate to outrun this monster, I climbed with all my might towards the fast moving giant fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam let out a light cry. Now it felt like someone was lightly tugging on the thin hairs around her pussy lips one at a time. Why did this feel so good. The tiny sensation on her lips was getting higher too. It had just run past her pee hole, and was rapidly getting close to her clit. Meanwhile there were still three tickles climbing around her vaginal canal approaching her lips that were driving her mad.

"Oh! I wanna cum so bad!" she cried out as the pain of the pressure building in her bladder was the only thing left holding her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU'RE DEAD!" The leader cried out as he tackled me to the ground. I grabbed his spear with both hands trying desperately to keep the handle from choking me out while still holding the oversized shrinking device to my chest with my elbows.

Above us, the walls echoed with Sam's cries of pleasure as her fingers continued to rub vigorously just out of my reach. It was at that point that I noticed Sam's toes curling in the far distance as her back began to arch. I felt a rumble from beneath me and I knew that I was saved.

"No... YOU'RE dead!" I replied kicking the cultist leader in the chest with all of my might.

Caught of guard he was flung into the air several feet directly over Sam's Urethra. He was attempted to say something, but was instantly blown away by a jet stream of yellow liquid. The toilet below me became filled with a mix of Sam's urine and womanly juices as four cloaked men struggled desperately to swim to the surface.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam let out a satisfied sigh of relief. Somehow, in spite of her passion, she had managed to get everything into the toilet. The tickles on her lips had also subsided clearing her head. She wiped herself clean and then let the toilet paper fall casually into the toilet.

"Now I need to take a shower..." she thought to herself as she flushed the toilet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the struggling cultists were covered by a giant white strip of toilet paper and then watched as they disappeared forever down the drain. I was left sitting in the ridges of Sam's clitoral hood as she stood up and walked towards the bath tub. Seeing as I was no longer dangling over a toilet of death, I considered this to be as good a time as any to make my escape.

Leaping from the pulsing hood, I pounded the oversized buttons of the shrinking device with my arm and returned to my normal size.

"K-KEN!?" Sam cried out surprised to see her naked boyfriend standing in front of her. Seeing the shrinking device in her hands she put the pieces together.

"You fixed it?!" She exclaimed both excited and amazed.

"Yep!" I smiled holding it out before her. It took a lot of work to get this bad boy back, and I wasn't about to ever lose it again.

"So..." she blushed. "All those amazing sensations.... that was you?" she asked almost wishing it to be true.

"In a sense..." I replied vaguely. I was about to explain further when I felt two arms wrap around me bringing me in for a kiss.

"Do that ANY time!" she cooed before kissing me deeply.

We stood like that making out for a good five minutes until she finally gave me a chance to breathe resting her head on my chest.

"One more question." she asked curiously.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"What is that?" she asked pointing to my hand.

Following her gaze, I looked to find I was still carrying the large spear with the handle made from one of her eyelashes coated in a hardening solution, and a blade made from a piece of her toenail coated in black sparkle nail polish.

"It's.... a bit of a long story..." I began. "I guess you could say it is a.... Souvenir!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

And thus concludes the Tour of a Giantess saga! Thanks everyone who has read, rated, commented, and messaged me. When I first posted the original one shot story I was not expecting it to become half as popular as it did, let alone getting half the people I did messaging me asking for sequels.

It was exciting to write, and I will admit, I ended up falling in love with Sam myself when plotting it out. Kind of bums me out she isn't real ;) That being said, I hope you enjoyed! Now if you excuse me, I've written close to 40,000 words worth of short stories in a day and a half, so I am going to take a much needed break for a bit! Hopefully will post more stuff again some day!