- Text Size +

I followed the three cloaked figures from a distance as they made their way up Sam's pillow. Once they had reached the side of her head, they pulled down several of her short brown hairs and began scaling it towards her ear. Once they landed on the inner part of her earlobe they stopped taking out what looked like yellowish brown candles which they lit before entering.

"They seem almost professional!" I marveled to myself as the strangers seemed far too accustomed to scaling my girlfriend's body!

Hurriedly I scurried up Sam's hair and entered her ear after them.

Sam's ear canal was as dark and narrow as I remembered it. I took care not to bump into any hairs, or get stuck in any wax, as I made my way after these figures who made surprisingly fast progress through the dark and dangerous tunnel.

I stopped suddenly as I saw their massive shadows cast against the wall of the ear. I quickly hid myself behind an especially large clump of wax in an attempt to get closer to hear what they were saying.

They appeared to standing in front of Sam's eardrum and chanting something, but I couldn't make out what. Taking a deep breath, I risked being spotted to run behind a slightly smaller piece of earwax which was closer.

"Oh great goddess!" they chanted. "You are truly our planet. Our utopia. Let us feast of the bountiful harvests of your body. Let us continue to find peace and comfort between the warmth of your lips. May you take pleasure in our ritual dances. May you find the adjustments we have made to your body beneficial. Oh goddess go out into the world and claim what is yours. Find your children our goddess. Find the lost ones who do not yet know the warmth of your most sacred of places. Invite them in between your lips. Let them join us so that we may rebuild a better civilization within you. It is your destiny to be worshiped by us. Let us bring thousands inside you to worship your body and bring you pleasure!"

Was this.... brainwashing? I mean it was true that Sam had a pretty major giantess fetish that was growing more intense as the years went on, but these guys were just crazy! They reminded me of.... but that was impossible.

My thoughts were cut short as a blow to the back of my head made everything go dark.

I awoke to find myself in a large red room. In the distance I saw now four cloaked men holding yellowish brown candles, searching through some makeshift crates of supplies.

Seeing that I was awake, the tallest of the cloaked men approached me. Instead of a candle, he held a large spear. The handle was made from one of Sam's eyelashes that they had somehow stiffened and the blade appeared to be cut from her toenail. As the other three men drew closer with their candles, I finally recognized who I was seeing.

"You!" I cried out as I saw the face that had haunted my dreams the last two years. The crazy cultist and his followers that would have killed us all two years ago had Sam not unknowingly saved our lives. "You were supposed to be dead!"

The tall man gripped his spear tightly as a fire burnt in his eyes.

"No." he replied. "It is you who is supposed to be dead. Shrunken and naked we sacrificed you to the goddess tossing your unconscious body into the great crevasse. Naked you came from the goddess and naked you would return to the goddess."

The man punched the red wall of the cavern in frustration and then let his hand trail tenderly along it almost as if to apologize. The cavern vibrated in response to his touch which seemed to improve his mood.

"Are we not the goddess' chosen caretakers?" he asked the walls. "Is it not thanks to our efforts that she has provided us with an overabundance of her sweet womanly juices for us to feast upon?"

"No.... that was probably me..." I thought to myself.

"Is it not thanks to our faithful nightly prayers that she has continued to call lost children back into her womb for us to meet?" he continued.

"No... again that was probably me..." I thought again.

"Has not she awakened to her divinity from our chanting? Is that not why her great halls tremble with excitement as the people come into her??"

"No... that's just because she has a huge size fetish..." I thought feeling very thankful this lunatic could't read my mind.

Glaring at me, the tall man leaned over to inspect my face.

"So why is it!?" he barked. "Why has the goddess chosen to save this heretic?? Not once but twice her body has sent its divine protection over him protecting him from his justified execution!"

"Actually, the first time I just got her really turned on so she would orgasm." I continued thinking to myself. "The second time was probably just because they underestimated the increased durability the shrinking device gives you."

I had heard enough. These creeps had been living in Sam's body unbeknownst to us for two years now. The thought of what they might have been doing to her without us knowing sickened me. I may have been a weak coward two years ago, but I had changed. Sam had helped me to become stronger.

With all my strength I went to punch the insane cultist right in the face. As my arm pulled forward, the red wall I was against stretched with it before pulling me back to where I was. Looking down, I realized that my wrists had been fused to the wall with some sort of thick substance as hard as cement.

"You cannot escape those restraints." the tall cultist mocked, standing back to his full height and walking over to one of the candle carrying cultists on the right. "Brother Thompson here is a highly accomplished alchemist. He is able to make almost anything from the materials our goddess provides us with. It is thanks to his alchemy that our presence can go undetected. It is also thanks to his work that we have returned the goddess' great wells to their prophesied glory providing us with sweet milk to drink during our celebrations. The only task he has so far failed in has been in discovering how to transform the goddess' fertility to allow us to repopulate our nation."

The tall cultist reached into one of the crates and removed a small jug of yellow liquid.

"The only thing that will free you from your bonds is this. Fermented liquid taken from the yellow lake of our goddess. It will allow you to walk free again should you decide to aid us."

"Why on earth would I help you?" I shouted, pulling harder against my restraints.

"Because whether you do or don't, we have already won." the leader explained.

Reaching into his cloak, the tall cultist pulled out a small handheld device.

"MY SHRINKING DEVICE!" I shouted. The leader of the cultists sneered at my anguish.

"That is right." he exclaimed. "You always kept this on you, which was why we had to separate you from it. Brother Francois here is a genius at all things mechanical. It is thanks to him that I can wield this spear made from parts of the goddess herself after I lost my gun in her mighty wrath.

He followed you out during one of your pilgrimages into the goddess, and once you had returned to full size he leapt inside the device in order to disconnect the circuits. As you would be forced to leave it out in the open while fixing it, it was then an easy task for him to repair the damage he had caused and then take the device for himself. As punishment for your crimes, he wisely decided to strip you of your belongings and shrink you down to a size where you caused no threat to us so that we could dispose of you.

This has been a plan we have labored on for many cycles! Here in our base, established in the one place so holy that you would never dare to enter; the goddesses womb, we established our footing. It was here that we mixed our alchemical mixtures, learned how the ways to live off the goddesses bounty, aided her in her monthly cleansings, and said our nightly prayers of worship to her."

"Why did you wait until now to do anything?!" I shouted, beginning to feel outmatched.

The tall cultist walked over to a hole in the wall. The walls of Sam's womb shook again as he stroke the perimeter of the whole tenderly. I struggled against my bonds again wanting to punch him in the face for daring to touch Sam like that, but my wrists would not give way.

"This hole leads to the goddess' blessing of fertility." he explained. "Each month before the goddesses cleansing ritual, she blesses us with an egg. The secret to life itself. It had been our hope that by studying it each month, Brother Thompson could find a way to alter the eggs, so that we could grow our clan in spite of lacking women of our own. Unfortunately the goddesses secrets are beyond us, and as such, we have been forced to alter our plans."

The other cultists cheered as the leader held the shrinking device above his head.

"WITH THIS! THE SORCERY OF THE HEATHEN WE SHALL REBUILD!" he cried out.

"You're going to kidnap people and force them to live with you?" I shouted. "Do you even know how crazy you sound right now?"

The cultist wagged his finger at me in a demeaning manner to correct me.

"You ask why we waited until now to implement this plan. The reason is that we were gaining children."

"What?" I gasped. "How?! You've been living in a 20-something year old girl's vagina for two years! Where on earth did you find people to recru--"

I paused suddenly understanding as the cultist leader pointed to me.

It had been me... How many tours had I run up until now? How many thousands of people had I led through Sam's body to show every angle of beauty to. If even a small percentage had run into them and convinced them to join, then they really could build a city within Sam's body!

"Of course, we had to let them return to the old world with you." the tall cultist smirked. "We couldn't risk you catching on to our plan. If people went missing you would know something had occurred. You might have stumbled onto our plan, and while you still held the shrinking device and your vehicle you were far too powerful. We needed to claim that power for ourselves. And now that we have, there is nothing you can do to stop us!"

The tall cultist paused for a moment studying me. "But perhaps..." he began. "Perhaps the goddess did not protect you for your sake but for ours."

"Make us more of these!" the tall cultist demanded holding the shrinking device in my face. "We will provide you with whatever you need. You will be monitored closely, and placed in an area where you would not dare to return to your old size, but other than that you will live a life of peace worshiping the goddess with us. We may not agree on many things, but over these last two years of watching you I can at least see that you realize how beautiful the goddess' body is."

"I can't..." I replied coldly causing the fury to rise up in the leader's eyes again.

"Do you mean to say you would still refuse us?" He shouted slapping me across the face.

"I mean I can't!" I replied spitting out blood. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't! I don't know how! The shrinking device was a fluke. I have no idea how I made it. That's part of why I couldn't sell it!"

The tall cultist stared into my eyes for a moment looking to see if I was lying.

"Then you are no further use to us." he growled.

Dumping the contents of the vial onto my restraints, my wrists burnt, but the substance holding me in place did melt away. I was not free though. Before I could leap to my feet, the three remaining cultists, each of which was easily twice my size, grabbed me, picking me up and carrying me between them.

"Come!" the leader called out. "We will take him to the egg chamber. There we shall sacrifice him to our goddess' fertility. Whether he is reborn more enlightened, or becomes absorbed into the goddess' glory, it will still be better than his miserable existence up until now."

I struggled in vain as the three cultists carried me over to the far wall. Stretching the opening, they prepared to push me along through Sam's Fallopian tube.

"What can I do?!" I thought to myself ready to cry. "I feel so powerless without my devices. I thought I was strong but I still feel so useless. Sam! Please Sam! Save me!"