- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a warnng, this chapter and the next does contain some brief (if not imaginary) intercourse, but it is more focused on what happens everywhere else. If you want to learn more about the other cities, this is the chapter for you

Rachel looked up in her dream to see a tall man about her age, buff and handsome. His hair was messy and blonde, but he had attractive features. The way he looked at her made her heart beat fast. It was as if he were looking at the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed. As he lightly run his hand along her inner thigh, she realized she was naked. Naked and already wet. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around him. As she felt his hard body press tightly against hers, she pulled him in closer for a deep kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam couldn't believe his eyes. Before him stood a naked lady with long red hair, more beautiful than the fine clothes he had just been given. Her green eyes stared at him, confused, but also expectantly. This couldn't be real!

Running his hand lightly along her inner thigh he could feel it! He could feel the soft flesh that felt beautiful against his finger tips. Leaning in closer, he could see the Gateway Control Center for Vulgina City. The entire heavenly gates themselves were partly open and were smaller than his hand. He saw The Pit where he grew up, which was now smaller than his finger. He reached down to touch them, when he felt the goddess pull him into her embrace. His hand landed on the surprisingly soft flesh of the Boob-Ei Mountains. His entire palm dwarfed them as her hardened nipples pressed into it.

As he looked up into the eyes of his goddess which stared at him as if begging him, he became lost to all sense and reason. The two began kissing. Their tongues intertwining as if they were trying to pull the other into them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people of Boob-Ei had noticed a change. The goddess' heartrate had quickened, and thick moisture was forming on her surface.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT! a foreman shouted as the giant hand of their goddess headed straight towards them. Children clung to their parents in fear as the world shook. The goddess' own hand had landed on the entrance to the Boob-Ei Mountains and was squishing and rubbing them.

"Village Elder! What do we do!?" a young man cried out running to the leader of the city.

The elder stared out at the sloshing milk as the citizens deperately attempted to regain their footing.

"I have heard of this once before in the legends of old." the elder replied. "The goddess seeks satisfaction and must be appeased. Gather all the men to the base of the great Nip-Pel peaks! We must worship our goddess so her wrath may leave us!"

Men from each mountain all gathered until the two great Nip-Pel peaks were surrounded. The men looked up amazed. The Nip-Pel peaks had always been large, but they had never seen them quite THIS large before. At the elder's command, the men all began rubbing in unison. The ground shook as the goddess let out a cry, arching her back into the air in satisfaction.

"Keep at it men!" the leader called out. "We will not stop until the goddess lets us!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of Den-Tal were in chaos. Usually at night they would scrounge the cavern for bits of food that they could sell, but tonight, the mighty Tungei Guardian would not let them.

The Tungei was an unpredictable creature. Fused to the goddess' body, without eyes or mouth, it would curl and move with no pattern. Usually as the goddess slumbered however, the beast would also become calm. However, awoken by the cries coming from deep within the goddess' body, the beast was awake and active. Violently twisting and curling as if it were wrestling some unseen foe.

The people of Den-Tal hid in their homes between the mighty white rocks of the cavern as the guardian flooded them with its slightly acidic liquid.

"May the goddess have mercy on us." the elder exclaimed as they were forced to sit and watch in awe, hoping they could survive the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRING HER IN TO SHORE!" a sailor cried as waves of acid swept some unwitting sailors overboard. The Diges Sea was usually fairly calm as the goddess slumbered, however tonight had been different. The walls of the cavern shook and trembled causing the acidic waters to become turbulent and unpredictable.

"It's become too dangerous to sail!" a young sailor cried out to his captain. "What will we do!?"

The captain looked at the terrified young faces before him. He knew now was the time he had to stand brave.

"Drive her against the wall!" the captain cried. "We'll set emergency anchor against the lining and attempt to weather her out! Change into your acid proof suits as well! It won't save you if you decide to go swimming, but it should hold out long enough for us to be rescued!"

The men all ran for their suits. The suits were made of a pink, green, or purple stretchy material that sometimes found its way in the Diges Sea. The ancestors of the village discovered the material wouldn't digest like anything else that was swallowed, and as such had created protective gear in it. The material was hard to move in, and was fairly sticky so it was harder to take off, but between that and burning to skeletons like the poor souls that had already been swept overboard, this was obviously the better option.

The wails of the goddess could be heard resonating through the thick walls as she twisted her body left and right. The captain looked up towards the entrance to the cavern where her voice traveled from as he hooked his anchor into the soft fleshy walls. In all his 40 years of sailing he had never seen the goddess so agitated before.

"May the goddess have mercy on all of us." he exclaimed.