- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Vore (Oral, Soft, Cock), F/F, F/m, F/f, Futa, Digested into Cum, Lesbian Sex]

 

AN: Tried a lot of new stuff in this chapter, as you can tell by the tags. So if I represented something incorrectly - sorry!

Verda stood and turned back toward the prisoners’ cell, which neither of them had bothered to close. Neither of them cared to. If they were both being honest – they enjoyed the audience. Verda gave some consideration to whom she’d choose. She wanted the two biggest men that were available. She considered going for three, but she figured that’d be too much. Both for herself and for the Queen.

The dragon undressed one, then kept him gripped in her tail. The other was undressed as well and held in her hand. Her tailed moved down and then back up – into her pussy. It had inserted itself, and the human, into her tight, wet, tunnel. After taking a moment to enjoy the sensation, Verda let her tail slide back out.

“What are you doing?” The Queen felt compelled to ask, sitting up to watch. The Queen had seen a lot in her tenure, including what Verda was doing. She was mostly confused as to why the dragon was doing it without her.

“Just wait,” Verda replied, assuring the Queen that the reveal would come soon enough. After sucking the tip of her tail clean, the next human was inserted in the exact same way. Verda’s tail only dripped twice before she sucked her tail clean. Before the next step, Verda took yet another human, undressed him, and inserted him. It was a tight fit, but she wanted to treat herself. And the Queen. The dragon woman then reminded the frost giant of her skills in magic. She began to draw a glyph in the air, in front of her dripping labia.

The men inside had been packed in together, pushing up against each other as the walls pushed in on them. The men had always assumed that the insides of a dragon were as hot as the fire they breathed. While the insides of her horny tunnel were not as hot as fire, nor did she naturally breathe fire, they were still uncomfortably hot. And wet. And cramped. As Verda started her spell, the men felt a new sensation. One they couldn’t describe, nor would they have the time to.

Verda had only been slightly distracted by the wriggling pleasure inside her. With the incantation complete, Verda quickly clasped her hand against her sex and moaned. Slowly she pulled her hand back, and between the distance of her palm and her pussy started to form an ever-growing cock. Verda pulled her and away and revealed it to the Queen.

Her eyes went wide in surprise. She was all set to eat Verda out and stuff her full of prisoners, as Verda had already started to do. Now she was staring at a thick, weighty, draconic cock. Draconic in that it belonged to a dragon, but otherwise it had the shape of a human cock. Plus a few green scales along the side. For effect. She also noticed the testicles that hung behind the magical dick that had formed out of, and replaced, the dragon’s vagina. Though they did not look as impressive as the penis, the Queen was still enticed.

Her eyes also went wide in desire. It had been entirely too long since she’d seen a penis that would have any impact on her if used, and suddenly she was staring at one. Not erect, but the Queen would take that matter into her own hands if need be. She was planning to rub her pussy against Verda’s, but if the plan was turning toward getting plowed by Verda’s magical cock, so be it.

“Where did that come from?” the Queen had to ask. She didn’t want to look a gift horse cock in the mouth, but she was curious.

“I used the three prisoners and converted their physical forms into something more useful.” Verda’s fleshy appendage had been formed by the combined ‘material’ of the three humans. Plus some latent magic in the air to fill in the gaps and make it extra thick and long for the Queen. She wanted to treat her.

“So…you have a cock now?” the Queen asked. She didn’t mind; she was excited even. Though she was disappointed she wouldn’t get to worship at the dragon’s honey-soaked altar.

“If you’re asking if it’s permanent, then no,” Verda answered, reassuring the Queen that her dripping pussy would be back eventually. “For now, though – I do.”

“Does it work?” The Queen was asking basic, but important, questions.

“Come over here and find out,” Verda answered, dancing her eyebrows suggestively.

The Queen didn’t like the idea of obeying anyone. Nor did she like the idea of being on her knees for anyone. However, given the circumstances, she’d make an exception. Crawling off the bed, the Queen came up to Verda and knelt. The stone floor was harsh on her knees, but she didn’t mind. She didn’t even notice. She was focused on the first cock of consequence she’d seen in centuries.

Verda softly bit her lip as she watched the Queen manipulate her fresh cock between her blue hands. She worked with a curiosity that Verda found adorable. The way she dragged her fingertips slowly from the base to the tip. The Queen paid special attention to the thick vein that ran along the shaft. Verda cooed at the sight of the giantess holding up the cock with one hand, as if she were offering it to someone, and petted it with the other.

Little by little the shaft grew and hardened through her ministrations. The Queen hadn’t handled a cock like Verda’s in a very long time, so she was rusty on any techniques she used to know. So, she fell on instinct. An instinct that was serving her and Verda well. She remembered there being a musk that came with a cock, but Verda had no such scent. Likely due to it being a magical construct that was only a handful of moments old. She wondered if the humans Verda had used were still conscious – if they could feel anything she was doing. They could.

The humans knew they were now as one, but their minds remained separate. They couldn’t make much sense of the new position they were in; the new form they’d taken together. At the very least their nerves remained familiar. Every touch, every breath, every squeeze the Queen made to the cock – they felt. And they enjoyed. It was a nice distraction from their new and bizarre fate.

At last the surprise for the Queen had grown to its full glory. The Queen was rusty, but she knew what should come next. Her lips wetted and parted, and her hot breath tingled the humans that made up the appendage. Verda, despite her enjoyment, stopped her.

“Jus…” Verda took another moment to collect herself. “Just one moment.” She continued after a focused breath. “Do you happen to have any female prisoners?” Verda didn’t need a female for the next part, but females, she found, were a much better option than male. A sentiment she found was true of most things.

“Very few,” the Queen answered, noting their scarcity to Verda in case she thought of over-indulging. “Over there.” Her blue finger directed Verda’s green eyes toward another metal covering. It was the last one, in fact, at the end of the wall.

Verda begrudged that it meant she’d have to walk away from the Queen. But she knew it would be worth it. Still, it wounded her to turn away and free her dick from the tender but firm grasp. At the final cell, Verda worked quickly, but not hastily. She saw that the Queen was right, there were only three females in the cell whereas the last one had six or more, with other cells still left unopened. It didn’t matter. She only needed one.

Blue eyes watched the dragon work quickly, but focused. She couldn’t help but tease her fingers against her needful sex while she waited. Verda came back, nude woman in palm. All the Queen could see was her erect cock bouncing as she walked. And here I thought the only bounce she offered was in her breasts, the Queen thought.

The female prisoner was rolled from Verda’s palm and into the Queen’s cupped hands. There was no way she could have guessed what would come next. None could. Save for Verda.

“Put her in me,” Verda requested in no uncertain terms.

Had she still a vagina to easily accept humans, the Queen would know what to do. Were she turned around to present her anus, the Queen would know what to do. If Verda’s mouth was open and offered, the Queen would know what to do. However, all she saw was a cock. It took her a moment, but she knew what to do.

“If you can, try to get her nice and aroused.” Verda’s addendum would delay the insertion, but the Queen easily accepted. Verda watched as the little woman was placed into the mouth of the bigger woman. Though she couldn’t see exactly what the Queen was doing, Verda could guess. The movement of her jaw and cheeks, it was different than when she saw the Queen savor a meal. She was pleasuring the female prisoner.

Soaked and aroused, the convicted woman was gently dropped back into the Queen’s hand. She had no idea it could feel so good to have a giant tongue wrap around her. To have it gently lap away at her, between her legs. To feel her body moved against the ridged roof and have it stimulate her breasts. Lost in her stupefying arousal, she barely registered her legs being pinched and her feet being inserted into another tight, warm, confine.

The Queen eased the human woman down, keeping her as straight as possible. By the time she’d gotten her thigh-deep in cock, she started to squirm. It didn’t matter. She was going into that cock, fighting or willing. The Queen was sure Verda would prefer fighting. Verda’s needful moans gave her confidence in that assumption.

When the human was little more than waist-deep into the dick, the Queen stopped. The female had to catch her breath before she could make sense of anything. She couldn’t move her legs, not in any meaningful capacity. It was far too tight. Impossibly so. Then things got worse. Or better, depending on who you ask. The Queen’s mouth had opened and descended upon the prisoner and the cock that encased her.

Verda fought the urge to place her hand on the back of the Queen’s head as it bobbed. She figured that would be something the warrior queen would disapprove of. Instead, Verda busied her hands elsewhere. One hand cupped and squeezed her weighty breast, sinking her scaly claws into the supple flesh. Meanwhile, the other hand reached back and massaged the base of her tail in the only way Verda knew how. She had enjoyed the Queen’s massaging of it, but Verda knew that the best hands were always her own.

Falling back on instinct again, the Queen blew the dragon as best she could. Turned out, her best was more than good enough. Her lips were supple, her tongue was attentive, and her hands were active. Every few bobs she would take another inch, relative to her size, of the magical cock. Every bob, the woman sinking deeper and deeper.

As the Queen sucked on the shaft, taking breaks only to kiss it along its length, the prisoner was being eased further down into the impossibly tight tunnel. It was a slow process, but one helped along by many factors. The Queen’s hand squeezed around the shaft while her lips sealed around the head, sucking and licking at it and the woman. She focused her grip and gently but firmly worked the entrapped woman further and further down.

In addition, the Queen’s mouth helped with the process. If the woman wasn’t being pressed down further into the slit, the back of the throat helped. With every deep-throating attempt, the prisoner was pressed against the back of the Queen’s throat. Fighting for space, she was forced more into Verda’s shaft.

The strangest helper was the cock itself. Rather, it was the people that made it up. The three men couldn’t deny it felt amazing to have the human woman being squeezed into ‘them.’ They couldn’t really contextualize their feelings; they just knew it felt good. It helped to have their queen essentially giving them a full body blow job. They wanted more, and so they instinctively gobbled the woman up. Little by little.

Eventually, they ran into a snag. Verda could tell the human wasn’t descending further. After asking the Queen to take a breather, she saw the problem. The human’s breasts were too abundant to be pushed down inside. The Queen could see the problem, too.

“You just had to pick the busty one, huh?” she teased.

“What can I say? I have a type,” Verda shrugged playfully.

Neither were going to quit, though. With more determination, the Queen worked the woman down with all the tools at her disposal. Her hand worked her down hard. Her tongue pressed on her more firmly. And the back of her throat was pressed against her for longer. The hard work paid off, and the woman’s chest slipped in.

When she was just a head poking out an even bigger head, the Queen looked at her with a smile. It was a warm smile; almost comforting for the woman. She felt pride coming from the Queen. She felt as if she had fulfilled a purpose. However, survival instincts are stronger than indoctrination, so still she struggled. Especially when the Queen pressed her finger against her head and pushed her in the rest of the way.

With the prisoner finally moved from her cell and into a new prison, Verda’s cock worked in eagerness. The Queen could feel the busty human-shaped lump being dragged down the shaft, while her mouth was sealed around it. The prisoner was felt against the Queen’s tongue. She didn’t know why Verda had asked her to do it. All she could figure was it must have felt amazing. She’d have to remember to ask her if she could use that glyph on her own body, later. The Queen was also ready to keep sucking, prepared to take the first of what she assumed would be many loads. But once again, Verda stopped her.

“No,” Verda said, panting and determined. “I need to fuck you. Now.”

For once, a demand that the Queen felt no hesitation in following. As soon as she stood, after dragging her tits against the engorged member, she and Verda embraced in a kiss that made all past ones look like platonic pecks on the cheek. Their bodies pressed wildly together, sandwiching the twitching dick between their writhing torsos.

Verda could feel the Queen moving her back to pin her to the wall. Given her wings and tail, Verda figured that might be uncomfortable. So, using her momentum against her, she flipped the two of them. The Queen, then, found herself pinned to the wall. The change slowed neither of them down. With a fantasy in mind, Verda broke the kiss, with great effort due to the Queen’s fervent desire to stay lip-locked, and flipped the Queen over.

Suddenly, the blue woman found herself pinned face first to the wall, and her blue tit shoved against the open cell. The opening was of course far too small to accommodate all of her queenly globe. Enough got in to seal off the outside light the cell had, leaving only the flickering candle at the back. The prisoners were then witness to the giant breast struggling to fit inside; its nipple tantalizingly stiff before them. There was not one among them who wasn’t tempted to approach and caress it. A last hoorah. But none did.

Perhaps if they were given more time they would have. However, the Queen did not tolerate the position for long. Mostly, because it was uncomfortable. She opted to make some adjustments. Even though it was hard to stop the ravage of kisses on her neck and the hot cock sliding between her cheeks.

“I thought you said you were going to fuck me.” She knew Verda would rise to the challenge quickly, so the Queen worked fast. She kept herself facing the wall but moved so her hands were planted on either side of the open cell. Next she bent down, pushing her hips back to accommodate. Now instead of her soft, supple, breast being inside the cell, the prisoners were witness to her aroused face staring right back at them.

Verda had wanted to go slowly. It was the first time either of them had likely had penetration like they were about to have. It was especially new to Verda. Despite her desire to go slowly, however, her raw desire won out. So, instead of easing her meaty member in inch by inch, she shoved in as much as she could before she met with resistance. Both women shared in a gasp, a whimper, a shiver, and then froze in place for a few moments. That impulsion out of the way, Verda was mindful to take her time.

Inside the cell, the prisoners watched their queen’s face go through various stages of lewdness. At first, she kept herself reserved. Her lips were licked softly, with a quick peek of the tongue tip. Then her breath came heavy, forced from her nostrils. Eventually her breaths became harder, faster. They spilled out from her open mouth and into the open cell. Her hot breath filled the room and covered the men with condensation and sweat.

The Queen attempted to stifle her moans by biting her lip, but it was a temporary solution. Eventually, her lip was released with a “fuck,” the first of many. After that, her facial expressions were much lewder. Her mouth widened, her tongue creeped out – at least when she wasn’t telling Verda to go harder and/or faster or was reacting to Verda when she went harder and/or faster. All the while, her eyes watched the prisoners. Studying their expressions. Getting off on their reactions to her getting off. Then she felt a hunger.

The prisoners backed away as much as they could as their queen’s tongue lulled out into the room with them. She snaked it toward them, searching for anyone it could find. Her eyes were hidden from them, having moved her head up to get her tongue in better. They dashed left and right, trying to anticipate its movements and avoid it. Despite their efforts, one was finally caught. Her tongue had snagged on his clothing and immediately began to pull him in.

He scrambled and pleaded for his cellmates to grab his hands while they still could, but they didn’t budge. They were overcome with fear and self preservation. They also knew, deep down, that it would have been a futile gesture, and one that would likely get them eaten as well.

As soon as she felt him reach her lips, she closed them around him. As Verda fucked her, she slurped in the prisoner. Every penetrating thrust sent the man a little bit more into the hungry cave. A moment of salvation came when Verda hit just the right spot, and the Queen felt compelled to gasp and release an expletive. Out came the man, scrambling toward safety. The moment didn’t last long enough, however, and soon he was caught again by her lips and slurped back in. His clothes came off in the process, and he was swallowed down into her gullet.

Inside her stomach, he met with the weakened man she had swallowed earlier. In the vibrant blue cave, the two of them were tossed around violently as the Queen was fucked violently. They heard every moan, every slap, every spank, and every thrust. It all sounded so wet and fierce. The combined sexual moans of the highly aroused women were too powerful for either man to stifle their erections. Even there, in the place of their eventual demise.

The Queen wondered what ever happened to the woman she had stuffed inside Verda’s cock. She had felt her, for a while, after Verda penetrated her tight pussy. Over time, though, she could no longer feel her. By the time she had wondered that, the woman was already gone.

While the two of them fucked, the female prisoner had been squeezed further down the shaft. Slowly, as before, though not as slowly. Her destination was the ball sack that was swinging during the fuck. Unlike the prisoners in the Queen’s belly, the woman’s final location was pitch black. She saw nothing. It smelled as nothing, it being so new. Any sounds it might be making were drowned out by the furious fucking that swung her new prison cell. What she felt, however, is what truly concerned her. She wasn’t being digested. Rather, she was being converted. Little by little the woman was having her very material form converted into thick, hot, cum. Just as the men had been shifted into a new, sexual form, so too had the woman been selected as an ingredient for Verda.

Covered in a light sheen of sweat, the Queen came. It was Verda’s clawed hand on her swinging breast, while the other one groped and slapped at her ass, that drove her over the edge. That, and the feeling of the squirming convicts in her stomach. Her inner walls clamped down hard on Verda’s cock, holding it inside her as she covered it in her juices.

That pressure proved to be the final straw for Verda. That and the feeling of her weighty tit in her clawed hand, while her other gripped one thick half of the Queen’s substantial ass. Not to mention the feeling of all those humans bouncing around inside her, and the sensation of the human life converted into a heavy load of cum that was begging to be released. Along with the Queen, she came.

The first of what she hoped would be many loads erupted inside of the blue woman. It occupied so much space, which was already limited due to the tight confines and the thick cock, and some spilled out even before Verda was able to pull back her spent member. It dripped from her head and onto the floor as the mixture of the Queen’s and Verda’s cum did the same from the Queen’s entrance.

After she had caught her breath, the Queen realized what had happened. Her face turned to Verda, who was then leaned up against the wall and catching her breath. Her hand reached down and tested what she felt. What she pulled back was sure enough the sticky remains of the female prisoner that had been converted into the warm, syrupy, fluid.

“Did you just cum inside me?” the Queen asked, holding up the damning evidence on her fingers to Verda.

“I sure did,” she answered proudly before sucking the evidence off the Queen’s fingers.

“Did you not think to ask me first?” Her tone had become more hostile, noticeably so. She was not amused.

“Relax,” Verda laughed. She could see the Queen was miffed, but she couldn’t fathom a reason why. Probably her ego, she thought. “Dragons are immune to disease - if you’re worried I passed something to you. And it’s not like I can get you pregnant,” Verda added, laughing again. “My seed can only impregnate a dragon, angel, or demon. And you…” Verda paused to push off the wall and face the Queen directly. Her hands rubbed up and down on her toned arms. “…are a frost giant. A gorgeous, vivacious, and insatiable frost giant.”

“And a queen,” the Queen felt was necessary to add.

Verda rolled her eyes and smirked. “Regardless, you have nothing to worry about. But, if you didn’t like how it felt, I can just remove my coc-“

“I didn’t say that,” the Queen interrupted. “Just…save the cum for my mouth and ass, okay?” She also wouldn’t mind a load on her tits, but she didn’t want to show all her cards right away.

“You want me to fuck your ass?” Verda pressed, cocking a brow.

“Only if I get to put stuff up yours,” she naughtily replied, both knowing what ‘stuff’ she referred to.

Emerald and sapphire eyes cut to the remaining prisoners in the cell. They had heard every word, of course, and knew exactly what would come next as the Queen reached for them.

 

//////////

 

The rest of the night was far more debauched than its first act. The Queen was adamant in trying every naughty thing she could think of doing with a human and a giant cock. Verda was all too happy to oblige. What humans weren’t turned into cum, fucked into holes, or crushed under tits and ass were gobbled up to fuel the giantesses’ marathon of sex.

The last three survivors were the prisoners who had formed Verda’s appendage. In her final act before the two women finally decided to collapse and rest, Verda ended the spell that bound the men together into a new form. Verda and the Queen grabbed one each and slurped them into their mouths. Just like back at the fishing village, they shared the men between them, aided by their caressing tongues. While they did that, the third man who had been freed from the cock confinement ran. In any other circumstance Verda and the Queen might have looked around more for the third human they knew had to be around, but both were so exhausted that they opted to push that chore to a later date.

Their bellies were visibly full. Or would have been if they hadn’t slept on top of one another, belly to belly, pressing the churning masses together. The only survivor of The Joining of Scales and Skin made good on his escape.

After that, Verda was of course allowed to stay in the kingdom. She even stayed in the Queen’s bedroom, for a time. During the day, the Queen would work on carving out a cave for Verda. At night, she’d return to her castle. Though she was tired, her body coated in sweat, she always made time for her guest.

Verda wasn’t thrilled that she was being forced to live in a cave again. She would have preferred to stay in the castle, even in another room if need be. However, the Queen made it clear that the ruse must be maintained. The ruse that the dragon had been conquered and subjugated but must be kept happy. Her happiness, as far as the humans were concerned, could only be accomplished in two ways. One, to send her prisoners as sacrifice, acting as her food. And two, for the Queen to visit her regularly to satiate her other hunger – lust. The Queen was heralded as being brave and loving to ‘sacrifice’ herself like that to the dragon over and over. The prisoners were seen as being finally given a purpose to their unlawful lives.

Though Verda didn’t like the idea of living in a cave, the Queen had worked hard to make it welcoming (unless you were a human). Though the entrance to it was a cave, carved into the mountain, the interior was finely sculpted and crafted. All the lavish decorations that Verda didn’t see in the castle were given to her. Fine silks, furs, and leathers. Artwork. Gold and jewels. Multiple rooms, even, rather than just one big open space. It was not only a cave fit for a dragon, but a cave fit for Verda. She loved it.

Of course, Verda kept up their end of the bargain. Every so often she would travel out into the world and scoop up villagers from different lands. Most were brought directly to the city itself, to live within its walls. As soon as it was rebuilt, villagers were to be brought to the fishing village, renamed to Dragon’s Folly. Verda wasn’t a fan of the name.

Verda had followed a strict etiquette when it came to picking up humans. One dictated by the Queen herself. It was constructed and enacted so that the humans felt like they were being rescued and delivered to a better land. For many, that was actually the case. They had to come willingly after Verda arrived and made the offer. Any chosen could bring their family, if they wanted. In the kingdom of Bulwark, they weren’t totally free of the threat of being eaten, but the threat was greatly diminished since they only had to worry about one giantess (two if they broke the law).

Some, however, were brought for the explicit purpose of being eaten by the Queen, so she could enjoy their exotic flavors and struggles. Those humans were taken from the villages that refused to volunteer any to travel to Bulwark willingly. In those cases, Verda took the entire village.

The Queen and Verda felt confident in their new arrangement and enjoyed the fruits of their labors.

Soon enough, however, the consequences of the arrangement would be coming to their shores.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Lore Dump:

 

"Angels and demons are the only creatures that can be impregnated by any other race. This is due to angels being creatures of love and acceptance, so much so that their corporeal forms can accept the seed of another race and give birth to something new and wonderful. As for demons, it is because they are creatures of chaos, able to accept any seed and give birth to something new and horrible. 

 

It is believed, but hasn't been confirmed, that all non-human, non-animal, species are the results of a copulation between an angel or demon and another creature. Any creature that eats humans is believed to be the result of the union of a demon with another species.

 

Most species are believed to be the result of demons laying with non-demons."