- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Vore (Soft/Oral), Mouthplay, Lesbians]

The walk through Bulwark was a surreal one for Verda. Firstly, because it was a walk at all. All the cities she’s ever visited had been done from the sky, while raining down fire and snatching up humans. Younger days, she thought as she reminisced. Secondly, the humans weren’t running in a panic. Again: sky, fire, snatching. She wasn’t used to seeing a human who wasn’t either terrified of her or standing arrogantly in defiance, hoping to slay her in vain glory. Yet the humans of Bulwark were neither panicked nor arrogant. Maybe a little arrogant, she thought, considering they weren’t hiding from two giant women who used humans as a food source. In fact, the humans looked happy. Most were cheering, though that was for their returning champion and queen, the Queen (the only name the frost giant would go by, Verda learned, but she tolerated just ‘Queen’ from Verda). The rest just stared in awe at Verda, amazed to see a dragon.

However, she felt it went beyond her just being a dragon. She suspected they weren’t used to seeing giant monster women at all, beside their frost giant queen. They may not have even seen any monster women, regardless of size, she theorized. Verda figured it couldn’t have just been due to the walls that surrounded the city. The farms along the way also had humans who looked on in cheer and awe. The greatest defense the kingdom had was not the walls but was the giantess herself. A bizarre thought for Verda, but one that was rapidly becoming the only logical one. Verda had a lot of questions, dragons being curious by nature.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to parade me through the city like this?” Verda asked as the Queen walked ahead. The streets had been built to accommodate a giantess, but only one. Thus, Verda had to walk behind the leading frost giant.

“Why not?” The Queen barely moved her head to the side to answer, and never slowed her stride. She looked more focused on waving to her citizens and giving them warm smiles.

“Won’t they think it odd that their queen is returning with the very dragon she was sent to slay? After all, I did destroy your fishing village,” Verda elaborated. She felt no fear in bringing up her crime in front of the Queen. Verda had been told that, as punishment, she’d help the Queen rebuild the village, bigger and better than ever. She would also be repopulating it with humans from other villages outside the kingdom. Fishing villages, ideally.

“Humans will believe in whatever makes them most comfortable,” the Queen answered with a wisdom gained from centuries of rule, “even a falsehood.”

“And what will these humans believe?” Verda pressed. She was also curious as to what ‘falsehoods’ the Queen’s subjects believed.

“That I have conquered you,” she stated matter-of-factly. “That rather than kill you for the vast alchemical wealth your parts provide, I’ve decided to let you live and keep you for some purpose.”

Verda couldn’t argue against the ‘conquered’ part, begrudgingly. “And what purpose will they believe you’ve kept me?”

The Queen shrugged. “Whatever purpose makes them most comfortable.”

 

//////////

 

Though the castle was visible from the city, and for miles away, Verda never noticed it. It was built into the mountain and made from the mountain. Without the usual fineries of colored banners and gold accents, the castle blended in easily with the stone surroundings. As for the mountain itself, Verda asked the Queen if the other frost giants lived near its snowy peaks.

“They did,” she grimly answered, and Verda knew then not to ask any more.

The interior of the castle was enormous; and for a dragon to even consider using the word in a literal sense was a feat in of itself. A castle for a human was large already. A castle for a frost giant was staggering. Verda could see why humans enjoyed building them so much. So entranced by looking around the echoing halls that Verda could have easily stepped on the many humans that served in the castle. Luckily for them, they were practiced in avoiding the footfalls of their queen, and her equally sized guest.

Just as with the outside, the inside was sparsely furnished. There was an air of practicality and function to the castle’s design. Nothing like the decedent human castles Verda had seen. However, dragons are fond of decadence, so she was slightly disappointed. At the end of the long entrance hall was a stone throne. It was jagged and asymmetrical. The rest of the castle had been carved with precision and care, but the throne, despite being made of seemingly the same material as the castle, looked more naturally formed.

“My queen! You have returned!” His voice was small, as it was the voice of a human, but also practiced in being carried toward his queen’s ears. The echoing halls of the castle helped to carry his voice even better. “And I see you have conquered and subjugated the wicked dragon, as I had no doubt you could. A shining example of your resounding strength and warming benevolence.”

“Subjugated?” Verda sneered. Though the man spoke with brash confidence and smug arrogance, he was still just a man and she was still a dragon. No amount of confidence or arrogance would stop her foot, she thought. What did stop her, however, was the Queen’s staying hand. Her knowing, icy blue, eyes reminded Verda of what the humans wanted to believe.

“I have, MOS.” The Queen addressed the bald human who dressed in lavish gold, blue, and black robes. He was old, certainly older than any of the other humans that were in the castle hall. Despite standing in the path of two giantesses, he did not waver an inch. “Verda, this is my Master of Servants, or MOS as I call him,” the Queen said, introducing the two. If he was expecting Verda to bow, he’d be waiting a long time.

“MOS, the dragon Verda will be staying with me, under my watch, until better accommodations can be arranged. Until such time, you are to treat her with the same respect you treat me,” the Queen explained. She knew he would have trouble seeing anyone on par with herself, but she was confident he would obey, nonetheless.

“Of course, my queen,” MOS agreed with a deep bow. “A most wise decision, and one I shall uphold with the utmost diligence and care.” His manner of speech had a flow to it. A captivating rhythm that raised and lowered his pitch just slightly for each word, and never at random.

Verda’s eyes rolled. Her eyes continued moving along the castle’s interior, taking it all in.

“Who built this place?” Verda pondered.

“The Queen’s castle was built over--“ MOS had begun his readied speech, but the Queen halted him with her interjecting voice.

“I did.” She wanted to spare Verda the long winded and overly glowing history MOS had memorized.

“All of it?” Verda asked, her voice laced with disbelief at such a notion.

“All of it.” The Queen answered with no irony or jest.

“Impressive,” Verda responded, her voice pure with astonishment.

“I like to build.” The Queen shrugged.

As they walked the halls toward the Queen’s bedchambers, Verda became aware that the castle contained no doors, aside from the human sized ones that the servants were coming in and out of. There were even walkways and connecting stairs, built along the walls. They lead toward second and third floors’ worth of human sized rooms. All contained within the first giantess sized floor of the castle. Verda realized that not only was the castle made for a giantess, but it was also made for her human servants.

There was at least one door that Verda had seen; one that was her size, anyway. It was the door that opened into the Queen’s bedchambers. Verda could confirm that the Queen enjoyed at least some level of privacy. The bedchamber was just as unroyal as the rest of the castle. Stone layout, with some furniture made of a deep red wood. Not enough wood to spring for a bed frame, Verda saw. Or a mattress, for that matter. Like Verda herself, the Queen slept on a large collection of furs, fabrics, and leathers. It was not the royal treatment Verda was expecting, but it was at least familiar.

The Queen returned her battle axe to the wall, resting on several protruding hooks. Verda’s eyes scanned the assortment of weaponry the Queen kept. Daggers, swords, flails, maces, axes, hammers, and all sorts of variants in between. An entire wall was decorated with them, broken up only by the entrance to her closet. Verda wasn’t sure if she would have fared better or worse against any of the weapons she viewed, but she was content with the situation she was currently in. As content as a dragon can be while not being the strongest thing in a room.

Having shelved her weaponry, the Queen crossed to the opposite wall, which was lined by identical metal sliding covers. Each cover one was small, at most slightly bigger than two of Verda’s fists. They were all the same height off the ground. The sliding cover was slid open, and the Queen reached in. Seconds later, she pulled out a tiny, squirming, human.

The human, Verda saw, was dressed shabbily. Worse than any of the humans she’d seen so far within the walls. The Queen removed the clothing easily, tossing it back where she got the human. Verda moved to see inside the room unveiled by the sliding metal cover. The room itself was nothing of note; rather it was the contents that caught her eye. A half dozen humans, cowering and pleading for mercy. It was a stark contrast to the humans she’d seen in the Queen’s kingdom.

“Who are they?” Verda asked as the Queen stepped aside, giving her better access to peer inside.

“Prisoners,” she stated a few seconds before tossing one such condemned man into her mouth. “Help yourself.” Her offer was made with her mouth full, no doubt causing great discomfort to the human. The worst was soon to come, however. After swishing him around briefly, she swallowed him with little regard. Though the prisoners could hear the swallow, all they could see were their queen’s enormous breasts. Her breasts, and the face of her draconic guest.

Verda licked her lips at the sight of them. She’d already eaten so much, and she knew she shouldn’t have more, but she didn’t want to be rude. Her eyes scanned the small room for the ideal candidate. Like how one would examine a box of chocolates for the most appealing shape. Her lips curled inward and then popped back out, her tongue sandwiched between them as it gently moistened them.

The prisoners waited for her hand to reach in before they scattered away, but Verda was not their queen. Rather than reach in with her fingers, she did so with her tail. The tip slithered in and snaked around her chosen treat. He attempted to pin himself to the wall, to prevent himself from being snatched, but it was no use. The tail had curled halfway around him, acting like a hook. Verda dragged him toward her now opening maw. Perhaps she dragged him slower than she needed to, but part of the fun of eating humans was playing with them.

The pair of emeralds weren’t watching the doomed human. Instead, they were locked on his spared cellmates. The look of terror on their faces as they watched, helplessly, as their fellow human was being dragged away, helplessly. Despite all his pleas for help. He had turned himself around, to reach out toward the humans, and so didn’t realize how close he’d come to her mouth. He tripped backwards over her pillow-soft lip and her stone-hard teeth.

He landed on her tongue with a squish sound. Before he could get up, the dragon’s tail reached in and pinned him to her tongue. Her lips would close around the appendage soon after. The last thing he saw was the ridged roof of her excessively salivating mouth.

Outside the mouth and inside the cell, the remaining humans watched the tail slithered back out – dripping with spit. Verda swished and savored her graciously accepted treat. Her murmurs of satisfaction filled the cell and did its best to drown out their fearful whimpering. Suddenly, the poorly sewn clothes of the savored human were spat out into the cell, though with no human wearing them. When they looked back up from the soggy fabric, the dragon woman had craned her head back and showed off her throat.

The man inside had never held much love for his queen. His distaste for her had blossomed into criminal behavior. Behavior that had landed him in her dungeon. Though he never held much love for her, and had even less when he was arrested, he always hoped that if she did eat him, it would bring him some kind of honor in the afterlife. It was a small hope, but hope, nonetheless. He couldn’t have foreseen being eaten by a dragon woman. What honor was there in that, he wondered? Mostly what he thought about was how loud it was in her mouth, with all the wet smacking and rolling against her cheeks and roof, and of course the constant string of moans. The loudest of all was when she swallowed him.

Terrified eyes watched the lump slowly sail down the slender, human-like, neck, before it disappeared. They knew where it ended up, though, of course. Verda’s head lowered back to face the prisoners. She looked no less hungry after having eaten. She was all set to abuse the Queen’s generosity and get seconds, when suddenly she felt a riveting sensation. The Queen was straddling her tail.

Verda stood back upright, and immediately felt the Queen behind her. Seconds after that, she felt the Queen’s blue lips on her soft skin. Verda shivered at the Queen’s surprisingly gentle caresses. Even her blue hands, which she had wrapped around her, were playing gently with Verda’s breasts. The prisoners that remained got quite a show of the giant dragon’s giant tits being fondled by their queen’s strong hands. It was even enough to help them forget that the two sexually attractive women had just eaten two of their fellow prisoners.

It took some maneuvering to fit herself behind Verda. The Queen had to account for not only the tail, but the wings, too. She was determined to make it work, successfully so. The Queen delighted in caressing Verda’s body with her hands, lips, and even her own body. While Verda has been busy savoring/torturing the prisoners, the Queen had undressed. Her breasts pressed against Verda’s wings. Verda’s tail ran between the Queen’s thighs. The Queen moaned at her warm pussy rubbing against the base of Verda’s tail. Verda nearly came at having the Queen’s warm pussy on the base of her tail.

What surprised Verda was how the Queen didn’t skip over her scales. Most non-dragons had no interest in her scales. They only had eyes for her softer assets. While the Queen certainly enjoyed said curves – as evidenced by her squeezing Verda’s breasts and pulling on her nipples for the human audience – she was also proving that she found all of Verda attractive. Skin and scales all. It was a fact that Verda had to confirm.

“You don’t mind my scales?” Verda asked, feeling confident in the answer but fearful she would be wrong.

“Not at all.” The Queen paused her oral attention on Verda’s neck, only briefly, to reply. Between each kiss she gave a few more words of explanation. “Your scales are beautiful, like yourself. I also enjoy the contrast. Soft,” she said while running her hands down Verda’s smooth, bare skin, belly, “and hard,” she added, gently dragging her fingernails down Verda’s scales, being sure to move with the grain and not against.

“It’s like fire,” the Queen breathed hotly on Verda’s ear lobe, “and ice.” Following up her hot breath was a cool thin blowing of air from between puckered lips. The obvious shiver it called in Verda delighted the Queen. After giving the lobe a contrasting suckle and bite, she continued.

“Pleasure…” The Queen gave yet another delighting example, this time cupping Verda’s breasts and testing the heft of them in her palms, then tracing her fingertips around her nipples. “…and pain.” The Queen suddenly pinched and pulled on the dragon’s nipples while sinking her teeth against the nape of her neck. She didn’t puncture, but she came close – delightfully so, as far as Verda was concerned.

As the Queen heard and felt Verda cum, without having to ever touch her pussy, she slid herself back off the dragon’s tail, leaving a smear of her honey on the shiny scales.

“Besides, you’ve seen what kind of armor I wear.” The Queen referred to the black/violet scaled corset, kilt, and greaves she wore into her battle with Verda.

“It’s not dragon scale, I hope.” Verda’s breathy response was followed by a giggle. A giggle that was only slightly nervous that the frost giant would say it was.

“No,” the Queen reassured. “They’re the scales of a millennium worm.”

Verda turned around in shock. Even the sight of the blue giantess, in all her bare azure glory, wasn’t enough to distract her.

“A millennium worm? But I read they had all been wiped out over 500 years ago.” Had the Queen actually accomplished such a feat, or was she just being boastful to gain even more of Verda’s favor, she wondered?

“Who do you think wiped them out?” There was a small taste of smugness in the Queen’s proudly proclaimed truth. She held her arms crossed under her chest, pushing it up in hopes of reminding Verda of what was important.

The Queen had offered Verda many surprises up until that point. The idea that she had wiped out an entire species, densely packed and low populated though they were, was a new level of staggering shock – for several reasons. Killing a millennium worm was an impressive task. One only accomplished with large groups, and always while sustaining heavy losses. She knew it could be possible the Queen had had help, but the way she stood conveyed another truth. That the gorgeous frost giant had slain not just one, but all worms herself.

Furthermore, there was the fact that the worms had died over 500 years ago. Verda knew that giants, of all variety, could live a long time – relative to the humans who wrote the texts on them. Some could live between 150 to 200 years. Rare cases dated a giant to be a little over 300 years old. Yet the Queen claimed she had been around for more than 500 years. Verda was only able to come to terms with that fact for two reasons.

One, giants could live to be very old. However, none had ever been recorded of dying of old age. Giants were reckless and violent, and often died in battle or by accident. Still, scholars wondered how old could a giant grow to become? Secondly, the Queen was a frost giant, clearly. But little was known of that variety of giant. Maybe they were more cautious than other kinds. Maybe their physiology allowed them to live longer than their cousins.

The Queen was also living in ideal conditions. She seemed to have no competition for food, nor threats for her to thwart. Even if she did, Verda reasoned, she could handle herself. After all, she’d bested a dragon – one of the greatest threats one could face. Verda’s mind raced, as a scholarly dragon’s mind would. If there was a mystery, Verda wouldn’t relax until it was solved. The Queen, however, helped distract her.

Laid out on the bed, resting on her elbows and with her knees spread, the Queen beckoned Verda toward her. She could see the gears rapidly turning in her mind, but as soon as she flashed her exposed crotch and her wicked grin, she could tell Verda was refocused on what she could understand – she wanted to fuck.

Laying with a dragon was difficult, again due to wings and tail. The Queen could have asked Verda if she knew a spell to hide them, temporarily. She didn’t want to. Her hands didn’t just run over Verda’s curves – they also explored her wings and tail. But mostly her curves. The Queen really enjoyed what Verda brought to the table. But Verda wanted to bring more.

Pulling herself away from the loving embrace of the woman she’d just met, Verda proposed a surprise.

“Would you like to try something…interesting?” Verda asked huskily, rubbing her thigh up against the Queen’s dripping sex to try and win her favor.

“Depends on what it is,” the Queen replied with practicality. You don’t live as long as the Queen had by dealing in surprises.

“It’s better if I show you.” Verda’s offer remained mysterious, but the Queen nevertheless agreed. She was, after all, in her own bedroom, which was decorated with weapons. Plus, she was really horny, and Verda’s tone promised to deliver in spades.

Chapter End Notes:

Lore Dump:

The oldest known giant was a hill giant by the name of Doofus.

Doofus was the most learned of any giant in recorded history. His scholarly pursuits and inventions gave his people advancements in weaponry, agriculture, arts, and government. Through his efforts, the hill giants grew to be one of the most advanced variety of giants in recorded existence.

Doofus was also considered to be a colossal failure of an idiotic coward by all giants, who respect physical strength and bravery in battle above all else.

He died, reviled by his people, at the age of 303 due from a rock to the head.