- Text Size +

After minutes of going down Cynthia's shithole, being her anal toy to pleasure her, you were coated in her hot sweaty anal fluids and as her shithole became contracted and her moans increased, you knew she was about to cum, you wished you could tell her not to as her cuming with her son in her asshole would completely make sure that you knew you had just been used as a toy to pleasure her shithole.

As Cynthia finishes cumming, you slowly slide out of her asshole as as much as you hated it, her anal fluids made you slipperly and her asshole was widened after being pounded on. Cynthia then sees you and the thought that your were the thing in her asshole crosses her mind.

Oh my god! Honey! how did this even happen to you!

You couldnt blame her as she had been unaware but as you explain to her the whole thing and how you should be taken to a doctor Cynthia gives you the worst scentence you could have heard

I dont know honey, I dont see us getting past this whole ordeal, there is no way we cant look at each other and not remember this, Cynthia froze and said: Sorry but imagine telling the doctor how you were found, I have a better idea, since you were already down there and pleasuring me so much why not go again this time forever and dont worry you'll be coming out, only as shit, you gapsed as she said that. Look on the bright said, you were the best anal toy i've had in a long time. Cynthia then said maybe it was meant to be and as you screamed NO and she continued saying sorry, you were once again approached Cynthia's asshole, she kept it close for the time being as she thrusted you in and out which once again coated you in fresh hot anal fluid all the while you could hear her moan off of you, only she didnt see you as her son, only as a anal toy to satasify Cynthia. Cynthia then said honey if you could lick it again maybe I would use you less, you had accepted your fate for what it was and started licking the hot moist shithole making her moan even louder and more hot sticky anal fluid coated and now you were lubed in the same fluid that would lube Cynthia's shits.

You were thrusted again into her shithole but this time she made sure to thrust you all the way, you could'nt believe what was happening, you were thrusted down Cynthia's shithole again and coated in her leftover shit from the last time she used the restroom, you heard her moan as you were thrusted in so deep you touched a huge piece of shit down deep in Cynthia's shithole, she left the toy there as she slept and as her digestive system produced more shit, you became compressed the toy and her piece of shit overnight as she slept, eventually the entire log of shit consumed your body, thats it you thought, becoming your mothers anal pleasure toy and when she finds out, instead of helping you she prefers to make you her shit.

Cynathia woke up the next, first thing she did was use the restroom, she felt sad over last night events but there was no way she was going to have a normal realitonship with her son anymore so why not, she just hoped he didnt suffer that much.

Chapter End Notes:

I might make another ending idk but am planning on more stories soon sooooo, but thx for reading if you made it this far