- Text Size +

This cant be happening you thought as you fell in deeper and deeper your moms shithole. The smell was horrible and getting worse the deeper you went, your moms favborite food was meat and it scared you that you were going to see what remained of her last meal once she digested it and turned it into a pile of shit. As you fell in deeper, you realized you were so deep in, you didnt know how to escape anymore. Meanwhile your mom had finished her class and she had felt the best feeling in her life, although she did feel bad for whatever went down her asshole, it was probably an ant she thought, aleast the ant had a meaning in its life and was'nt steped on like most ants, it pleasured her. She tried to shrug off the part of the ant becoming her shit.

 

Meanwhile you were coated in your moms hot anal fluid and finally you were so far down your moms asshole, you started to feel bits of filth coating her hot moist anal walls, the smell here was horrid and you felt your feet touch something, you werent going down anymore which meant you had touched one of her giant shits. You didnt know what to do anymore. Meanwhile your mom was finished with work and decided to get back to home as she sat in her car seat again, gravity begain to take hold. Maybe if you licked the shit out of your moms asshole, maybe you could slide out and you started doing just that, the taste was a hundred times worse than her asshole, but you had to continute and worse still you could hear your moms moans above you.

Your mom enjoyed whatever was in her shithole and she wondered how it was still alive despite being that far but at least it was still pleasuring her. Due to you licking the shit out of your moms asshole, more anal fluid were squeezed out around, this time it was fresh and hot and even more horrid, you realized if you didnt lick fast enough. your mom might use the bathroom soon. After a while you got tired and you realized how horny your moms asshole had become as it started squeezing you tighter, you could hear your moms moans above.

Your mom finally reached home. and instead of undressing, she layed on the coach backwards sending you back into her asshole and she moaned again. At this point you realized you were just a toy to pleasure her in her most disgusting place. You sinked in even further. Your mom started moaning heavily and you knew if you further licked the inner depths of her shithole, you would only entice her even more but you had to if you wanted to avoid becoming nothing but shit. You started licking again.

Cynathia was having the best feeling of her life. She decided to use a dildo to further thrust whatever was in there even deeper into her shithole. As you were licking your way out, your mom inserted a huge dildo into her shithole which made her moan louder than ever. Of all the things that could have happened to you, being thrusted in your moms shithole and pleasuring her was not one to cross your mind.

Chapter End Notes:

I have two ideas for the ending right now which am thinking about, one is he gets found and the other is she's unaware still( gets found one doesnt have a happy ending though). Ending will be out within 2 days and also another story as well within the same timeframe.