- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written in bed on phone cause lazy life
Lily was dumped unceremoniously onto the glass tea table. She tumbled backwards, landing awkwardly on her hip, and let out a whimper.
"So~" A lush, lilting voice filled the little Asian girl's ears. "Looks like someone got a little too big for her skirt, huh?"
Lily tried to glare back at the source of the voice: what felt like a building's height away, Lexi's gorgeous, floating features were glued to Lily's minuscule form. She leaned forward, resting an elbow on the glass top, causing the transparent landscape under Lily's butt to shudder. In front of her, Lexi's black shirt barely contained her immense breasts, laying heavily on the glass top, cushioning the mammaries with flattering, velvety cloth.
It sure was hard to glare back at a smug smile. Especially one that was a dozen times larger than you.
"Looks like you shouldn't have picked such a risky bet, huh, Lils?" Lexi smirked, relishing the effect she was having on her newfound pet.
"I-It's not fair!" Lily cried back. "I had an eighty-to-twenty lead! How could you have won?!"
Lexi tapped a finger on her immense, pouty lower lip, suppressing the instinct to laugh at the poor girl's expense. Instead, her finger moved slowly, deliberately down to the glass landscape and tapped it.
"You were so confident too, huh~" She tiptoed her fingers slowly, each step closer and closer towards the cherry-sized girl, who crawled backwards instinctually, a millimetre at a time. To Lily, each finger-step gave a menacing boom that vibrated the table.
Boom.
"What was it you said? 'Widdle mousy losing'?" The giant, mousey girl's lips puckered in a condescending imitation.
Boom
"And you were so confident! 'If I win, I'll get you for TWO weeks!'
Boom
"And," Lexi's grin broke her mocking voice, a sadistic note creeping in, "if somehow I lose, I'll even let you have me for a whoooole month!"
Boom!
"But of course," Lexi's playful tones had gotten louder and louder as she closed in, looming over a frantic Lily, who was shaking her minuscule head more and more as her huge middle finger raised again, high over her form, "that's not going to happen! I'll win for sure! Isn't that right?"
BOOM.
Lily's scream was almost lost in the reverberations of Lexi's middle finger, which had landed where Lily's pale little legs had been a fraction of a second ago.
Lily stammered, fear now audible in her voice. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to make you feel bad! I-I was just trying to tease you!"
"Oh Lily." Lexi laughed indulgently, slowly coming to terms with not having to spare her once-friend's feelings. "Your voice is so soft and tinny~ it shrunk along with you!"
"Lexi- look, I'm-"
"But I think it should be mutual!" Lexi purred, her velvety voice entirely overpowering Lily's own. "I can't have you be the only one teasing after all."
Lily shuddered, looking down and away, only to shudder more. Despite Lexi's attempts at containing her excitement, Lily's eyes were drawn down, past her feet; a hundred feet under the glass, Lexi's signature purple-black socks twitched and rubbed against one another in excitement.
Suddenly, Lily felt a shift. She looked up just in time to yelp and push herself back, before Lexi's huge fingers let go of a penny, letting the massive metal slab fall onto the tiny girl. It pushed her down, reaching up to her midriff.
"Penny for your life, Lily~" Lexi's sultry voice grew more tight and excited. "Why don't you try growing with those famous powers of yours?"
Lily's stomach turned. What had Lexi done with her powers? She struggled to push off the heavy bronze disc, and for a brief moment, she felt a sense of desperate anger. A penny was half her height; was Lexi saying she was worth less than that?
Lily glowed briefly, a familiar growing sensation in her stomach as she begun to rise- huh?
Lexi, enjoying herself a little too much, laughed aloud as Lily stayed trapped, struggling under the penny. Her face leaned in, her lips the size of Train cars, and whispered.
"You don't get to use your powers, Lilybug. I do~."
Lily's body felt numb. She wanted to scream, but it felt like her body was screaming more than she was; unable to function properly, she kicked away the immense penny and scrambled backwards on her butt.
The immense, plush lips moved above the tiny Asian toy-girl, and puckered up. But instead of a kiss, Lexi swished around her tongue around, her soft, silky cheeks bulging and sucking softly.
Lily knew what was going to happen only as it was happening; from Lexi's lips came a long, sticky, steamy string of saliva, pouring out thicker, but more silently, than any tap. Lily's entire frame was engulfed like the saliva itself wanted to claim her, the bubbly stream wrapping around her in an unforgiving pool. Still the saliva did not stop, both of Lexi's palms flat on the glass top as she leaned forward, eager to simply smother her prey under pint after pint of saliva.
Lily struggled, her jacket coming off in the flow, leaving her with a soaked spaghetti top and skirt that clung to her form, heavy with Lexi's fluids. She tried to swim out, but the fluid was too honey-like, too thick and viscous to properly move in. She coughed miserably, spawning in the liquid, before she felt herself in a tight spot: Lexi's fingers?
Lily was so relieved to breathe again, she barely looked at where the fingers were taking her. She opened her eyes, only to be met with Lexi's huge, velvety, black hoodie being pulled outwards, to reveal-
"W-Wait, Lexi DO-" was the last squeak heard before the mousey girl giggled, shaking the immense cleavage below, and dropped her, letting her fall into the confines of her incredible cleavage.
Typically, a black hoodie is baggy enough to hide and normalise anyone to a normal, hidden chest-size. Lexi, however, had not been typical for some years now, and was one of a few people that had breasts large enough to push out and reveal some of her shapely body even through the thick, velvety cloth.
In the dark, still slick with Lexi's saliva, Lily hit lexi's chest and almost immediately started slipping straight down the middle. Luckily, she didn't have a particularly long ride to go, as her low friction slid her down further and further, until , with a wet noise, she was stuck fast, her entire form surrounded by Lexi's immense, soft globes of warm, firm titflesh.
Despite the situation, Lily's little cheeks turned hot-pink. Insecurity in her own modest chest had always made her jealous of her friend-turned-torturer, but at this size, it was even harder not to be mad.
"Poor Lilybug~" Lexi crooned, her velvety voice smoothly vibrating through Lily's entire form. "Even as my friend, your body was kind of pathetic~ it was cute that you tried though."
Lily's face burned with humiliation, and even then, she couldn't look away, her body trapped and twisted so all the saw was the surrounding valley of breasts, and Lexi's excitedly aroused face as she relentlessly teased the tiny thing in her cleavage.
"Let's play a game, Lilybug." Lexi smirked, a seductive note creeping into her voice. "I'm going to start pushing my chest juuuust a little. Then a little more, and a little more, until I pop your whole fucking body between my tits like a grape."
Lily felt a deep shiver run down her spine. She stared up as Lexi playfully licking her shiny, dripping wet lips, positively salivating at the state Lily was in.
"L-L-Lexi-" Lily's voice was already constricted by the tight, tense constraints Lexi's mammaries were enforcing on her little body. She could already feel the tension increasing - or was it her terrified imagination?
"But I'm the nicest friend you have!" Lexi didn't even appear to hear the tiny little Chinese girl's meek whimpering. "Because I'm giving you a chance~! If you somehow, using any method at all, escape or survive, I promise I won't pop you in my cleavage, alright, cutie? Aren't I the nicest friend~"
Lily didn't know what to respond with, but she didn't have the time, because her body instantly felt tight, uncomfortable pressure as the house-sized mountains of flesh slowly closed in. Lily let out a yelp in fear.
Lexi looked down and giggled, the sound waves echoing deep in Lily's bones. "Are you already hurting? I just placed my hands on my boobs... God, you're so pathetic, Lilybug."
The comment stung, but nowhere near as much as what happened next; Lily felt her body, as though in slow motion, get squeezed, crumpled, crushed tight, her ribs creaking...
The first squeeze was enough to crack one of Lily's ribs, her skinny frame providing no protection whatsoever. She tried to scream, but all that came out of her lips, pressed against a millimeter of Lexi's incredible tits, was a weakened whimper. Her saliva-slicked body, suddenly going lump from the pain, slid a little deeper. But just as the pressure seemed to release, Lexi playfully pushed her breasts together harder, eliciting not one, but three cracked ribs from her victim's chest.
Bruises were suddenly the least of the little Chinese girls problems, as her bones cracked one by one, blood beginning to emerge from her silky skin as fractured bone fragments pierced their container. And still with every release, her blood mixed with Lexi's salivary fluids, sending her deeper, and deeper, and deeper.
Lexi's breaths had become incredibly ragged as she felt the painful, torturous yelps of her new plaything get lost in the sounds of her fondled boobs. Lily was so overwhelmed that her high-pitched screams of pain seemed to meld with the rustlings of her chest. Being able to trap even the semblance of Lily's existence in her cleavage skyrocketed her power trip.
As poor Lily sunk deeper and deeper, she's lost track of the bones that had fractured and shattered, piece by piece, such that she could barely recognise the pressure starting to ease up, first at her legs, then slowly up her waist... through her pain, she cracked open an eye...
Before she could realise what was happening, gravity took over. Lubricated by the saliva, Lexi's supple breasts had squeezed Lily all the way out the bottom, and the tiny, broken girl was ejected out like toothpaste out of an incredibly tight tube.
SPLAT
A limp sack of flesh and bone-shards, Lily hit the ground, more like a blot of fluid than a solid creature. What felt like a skyscraper's height above her, Lexi's velvety black-purple socks rose up into the dark, musky heavens above her - it seemed the mousey girl had stood up during her little fondling session.
By all accounts, Lily should have been dead; her systems should have blacked her out just by the pain alone. But a familiar buzzing in the base of her navel made her nervously realise what was going on.
Lexi's toes swept the floor lightly as she moved them towards Lily's little chest, now shattered and bloody. Ignoring the pained mewls, Lexi rested her big toe on the remnants of Lily's ribcage.
"Have you figured out what I've done?" Lexi's voice, from what felt like a mile away, was just as loud and luscious as ever, a hint of echo sneaking into it. "You should recognise what's keeping you alive, right?"
Through the red mist of blood and pain, Lily DID recognise it.
"Your own powers," the busty Goddess whispered, the effects of her power trip starting to permeate every inch of her body, "I'm using your own powers to keep you alive. While you're under my control, pet," she emphasised with a painful little push, "I'm the only one that can make you use your powers. Not even you."
At which point, sobs were no longer enough. Lily's crushed lungs flapped and struggled, and her arms began to jerk in a pathetic attempt to push the boulder-sized toe off her, her frail fingers sinking into the black, musky, velvety material of her socks. Her mind, wiped blank with fear, was in panic.
Lexi's eyes widened as she drank in the hysteria of her once-upon-a-time friend. Her lip corners curled, and she lifted a finger unconsciously to her crotch. This was true control.
All at once, Lily felt a a sensation that chilled her to her broken core. The toe on her chest began to slowly balloon up in size, Lexi's moans became muddled under the sock fibres, and she became obscured entirely from view. The weight on her chest steadily grew denser, heavier, less forgiving. Lily's heart was flailing and fluttering frantically as the weight slowly overcame her ability to withstand the immense, crushing power of Lexi's toe. She let out a final, excruciating scream before her body collapsed, every bone crumbling into red paste.
With no added pressure, Lily's millimetre-tall form was crushed by the pure weight of Lexi's toe.