- Text Size +

I was sitting alone in the small makeshift bed that Ritsuko had made for me. I couldn’t stop thinking about what had just happened earlier. Did we really just do that. I shouldn’t over think these things. I felt this silent contemplation be broken by Ritsuko chiming in out of nowhere.

“I hope my breath didn’t smell bad or anything.”

“Oh n-no, your breath smelled really nice.” I just couldn’t stop thinking about that mixture of human smell mixed with this minty freshness alongside all the food she ate. My heart started fluttering as I looked at the piece of corn I got out of her mouth laid right next to my bed.

“Maybe it smelled nice. Certainly doesn’t smell that way when I wake up first thing in the morning.”

“I get that too. It feels so embarrassing whenever it happens.”

“Yeah, it doesn’t compare to the smell of my feet.”

I heard those words pass right to my ears. Her mentioning the smell of her feet. I bit my lip at the thought of how the massive godlike Ritsuko was sleeping just near by, with her massive feet just laying in comfort by her bedside. No, I shouldn’t give into the temptation. 

“I’m sure they don’t smell that bad.”

“No, they absolutely reek. I love wearing those cute nylons to work everyday, but they just make that foul smell marinate all over my feet. You’re lucky we’ve been in my house this entire time.”

“I feel you’re being too hard on yourself.”

I got you trapped now. This is what I’ve been building up to. You dumb little bitch. I know you want to see and smell my feet. You always look down like an obedient little dog anytime I walk over to you or your computer. I hope you’re ready for the hell I’m gonna unleash on you tomorrow, because I can assure you, it won’t be pretty. There will be no mercy for lusty little women like you.

“Well, I mean, we could always use a squish test using my bare feet.”

“Hahahaha, that would be funny.” I can feel myself soaking through my sheets.

“Well it’s settled. You’ll get to see how bad my feet really smell tomorrow. You did it to yourself! Don’t say I didn’t warn you. “ I said these words with a teasing playful nature, but my warning was no bluff whatsoever. She won’t only learn how much my pretty feet can smell, she’s gonna begin her unknowing training of being my submissive little bitch. The dominating side of me felt finally woken after saying those final lines to her. I smiled as I slowly closed my eyes and slept peacefully like a rock. 

I couldn’t sleep from the thought of tomorrow. I was sliding my fingers into my pussy masturbating at the thought of Ritsuko stepping on me. I can’t hold my lust back for her any longer. I want to be dominated by her. I’m ready for any sort of test of loyalty she wants to throw at me. After cumming, I went right into sleep blissfully unaware of the reality that would wake me.