- Text Size +

“So, part of the tests with this experiment I wanted to try to do was testing out your endurance . This will come in various ways, but the first one I wanted to try before doing anything risky was physical endurance. So are you ready Maya?”

“Yes m’am!”

I was picked up by Ritsuko’s feminine fingers and placed on her thumb, I watched as her massive pointer finge came down and began pushing me downwards. It felt as if Ritsuko’s fingers were like my bed and pillow. She started to just roll me around and around like bread.

“Does this hurt you at all?”

“Not one bit.”

“Incredible. This gel truly works bettet than expected.”

Oh Maya, if only you knew what else I had in store for you. Your physical endurance isn’t going to be the only thing tested. This is really a test for me to see how much I can put you through. I know you’re a woman with lots of lust in you, I have my reasons of knowing. You saying what I’m doing not hurting just signed you up for even more hellish things.

Ritsuko was looking at me with this sort of deviancy. It kind of turned me on. The large face of this beautiful woman looking down at her inferior with a smile as she quiet literally has me inbetween her fingers. Whatever test you want to put me through I’ll be ready for. I saw a smirk grow on her face when she changed finger positions. She started to rub me up against her thumb using her pointer finger. It felt really good, but what I realized was I was having my whole front body rubbed against her. I started getting lost with the pleasure this gavre me. Even more so knowing this ecstasy was being done by the woman I’m in love with. God I can’t stop looking at her.

“How does this feel?”

“So...Good.”

(Oh I know what I’m doing naive little thing, I’m doing this for my own amusement)

I felt some drool come out of my mouth as I was being practically dry humped by her fingers.

“Describe this feeling to me please.”

“IT feels warm all over, this electrifying feeling coming along with the warmth of being surrounded by something.” I could feel my toes curl.

“Hmmm, wasn’t expecting to get that from this. I’ll be sure to jot this all down once this test is over.” (Or whenever you finally cum.)

“Oh...OH” (I can’t help myself, it feels so good, I’m gonna cum)

I let out a loud gasp and immediatly start to pant.

“Oh no! Are you okay? Did I squeeze you too hard or anything?” (Just like that, I have that power over you all with just my finger and thumb.)

“N-n-no you’re fine. I think that maybe I’m only able to be under pressure for so long.”

“That’s a good point, seems you can handle this total pressure for approsximately an hour.”

I put down Maya on my bedside desk as I get out the black journal once again and jot down everything I just examined.

I can’t believe my crush just made me cum inadvertently. It felt so good, and even a bit shameful in a kinky way. I’m excited to see what other tests this woman has for me.