- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For those who haven't watched all of Evangelion reading this, minor spoiler for around the end. What I wanna do with this story is really make it expansive and more in-depth then my previous two. 

My heart fluttered when I heard those words slip through her lips. I couldn’t believe that I’d essentially be spending a week with no one other then Ritsuko. I could barely contain the excitement that had been building up deep inside of me. She smiled and continued with her explanation of the experiment,

“Since this will take a week and you will be very tiny, you will be living with me for a total of a week. I’ll make sure to make space for you in my room. The experiment will begin tomorrow, an email will notify all of NERV staff that you’ll be absent for a week as well. You’re fine with that?”

“Yes, m’am!”

She’s already calling me m’am this early in the experiment. Oh Maya, if you only knew the full extent of what you had just signed up for. But I can’t let that deviant side of me out just yet, like a frog I’m gonna put her through the boiling water to ease her into what I really want out of this experiment. I noticed how much time had passed from discussing the experiment and realized it is already evening. 

“Wanna head over to my place now?”

“Yes!”

I felt starstruck the entire ride to Ritsukis apartment. I was gonna spend a week with this beautiful woman and even get to admire her at a smaller size. And I’ll be small and in her room? I had images flash of her used panties laying about, her worn in heels and flats, her pantyhose lying around. I bit my lip at the sheer thought of it all.

“You seem very excited about the experiment.”

“I am, like how often do you get to be shrunk down that small and see the world from a new perspective?”

“Not very often. I’ll have to keep an eye on you.”

“W-why’s that?”

“Wouldn’t want to accidentally step on you or smush you under my butt or something.”

“Hahahaha yeah that would be bad.” (I’d love to be smothered under your large feet.)

We finally got to my apartment and I pulled out some california rolls for us to have. I know I could’ve done some cooking, but that’d take a while and wouldn’t give me time to flirt more with Maya. I knew the kind of woman she is. Too pure to give into her lust. I told her a tad bit of a lie, but with mostly truth in it. I knew I’d be stepping and sitting on her, but I said I wouldn’t wanna do it by accident, because I wanna see and hear her reaction to it. We both sat on the floor and proceeded to eat our dinner. I decided now would be a good a time as any.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?”

I felt my heart skip a beat. Why’d she ask that right out of the blue?

“No!” (Thankfully my answer was no)

“Ah that’s a shame, you’re a very pretty woman, I feel any man should feel lucky to be around a woman with your assests.” (I’m not saying it to bait you, it’s something I genuienly think)

“You’re too kind! You’re very beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend at all?”

(I mean I technically do with Gendo, but it’s never official. He’s been pretty cold lately. But I don’t need him, I got someone much sweeter anyways. That’s why I chose you Maya, it isn’t out of total deviancy. It’s to be with someone who I trust and can be so very sweet.)

“Nope. I’m single.”

“Ah, I see.”

We were almost finished eating as I watched Ritsuko finish the last california roll. I stared with lust as I watched her open that beautiful mouth of hers, slowly chew into that delicious food, it going down her throat with one gulp, and the best of all was seeing her lick around her lips to get any remaining rice or anything else on her face. 

We both changed into our night gowns as we entered Ritsuko’s room. It seemed dissapointingly average to me. She actually kept her room nice and clean. But I shouldn’t be surprised she is such a professional. She got me a mattress right near by her bed. We both laid around in her room looking at the ceiling.

“You excited for tomorrow?”

“Yes! I can hardly wait.”

“Good, we’ll start first thing in the morning!”

“Alright!”

“G-g-good night Ritsuko.”

“Goodnight Maya.”