- Text Size +

I can see her little face just blushing red as a tomato at my request. I can’t help but smirk at the prospect of what I’m about to do. I have shrunk her down, been having her essentially just pamper me these past few days, all for my own “research.” She’s about to get an entire mouthful of my morning musk. Maya isn’t aware of it yet, but the entire schedule for today is to assert my dominance over her in more ways than one. She gave me her submissive approval and I proceeded to pick her up off the table with my two fingers, bringing her into my slightly hairy armpits.

She’s picking me up and bringing her right into her natural armpit. One of the many sources of my lust for her growing closer and closer to me, becoming larger and larger by the minute. And even that pungent smell getting stronger and stronger too. I looked at all the brown wiry hairs going in all sorts of directions going around me. Strongly resembling tree trunks. The scent was a bit sour, but it had that subtle sexual flare to it. I am being pressed right into her sweaty armpit and a glob of sweat just wormed its way into my mouth. I coughed it out, the flavor was so overwhelming to me. It had this strong bitter funky taste to it. 

“I apologize if it’s a bit hairy in there, I haven’t had the time yet to shave. Hope that’s not an issue.”

“N-not at all m’am.” 

M’am, how formal of her. I’m gonna enjoy every second of her lapping up my morning funk. And she doesn’t even know what else I have in store for her. 

“So, mind taking a lick?”

I’m extending my tongue out and licking the fleshy hairy wall in front of me. It tastes so fresh and ripe. I can feel her work, determination, and stench all within her armpit sweat. It’s a taste that shouldn’t be good, but I’m allured by it. I keep on licking over and over again. I don’t ever want to stop licking up her sweat.

“How does it taste?”

“...I-I love it”

“Huh?”

“Oh, I can taste the musk within it, my sense of taste hasn’t been affected in any sort of way.”

“Will write that down.”

My plan is working absolutely perfectly, she’s already become entranced by my natural scent. This has been going so smoothly so far, I want to try and test a few other things with her while she’s down there. 

“Maya, can you tell me about how it smells in there?”

“It definitely has that ripe morning sweat smell to it, but it isn’t unbearable to me in anyway. It’s strangely alluring.”

“Oh, is there a reason for it being...strangely alluring to you?”

“N-no m’am.”

“You know, I’m kinda curious to see how it smells myself.” Ritsuko said with a smirk on her face. She knew exactly what she was doing. Slowly, Ritsuko turned her head right to her left armpit where Maya was residing. She brought her face closer and closer to the slightly prickly armpit and took a low rumbling deep inhale. Maya was swept right off the armpit hair and deep into the dark hairy cavern of Ritsuko’s nostril.