- Text Size +

“If you wouldn’t mind, could you trim my toe hairs after my pedicure?”

“Yes m’am.”

Maya continued to paint Ritsuko’s toenails a lucious red while Ritsuko told Maya a story. 

“I’m sure growing up you painted your friends nails and such. But I’ll never forget having to paint the nails of Misato. That was such an unworldly experience that I wish I could scrub from my memory.”

Maya finished painting Ritsuko’s left foot and looked up to her and said. “She never really wears any open toe shoes, I’m surprised to now just realize I’ve never really seen her feet before.”

“Yes there’s a reason why.” Ritsuko shivered at the thought of it. “You see, we all love Misato.”

 “Yes, she is really sweet and kind and always helps us out whenever we got to fight one of the Angels.”

“You know of her...reputation though right?”

“I don’t quiet follow.”

“You know how she can come in a bit…”

“...sloppy?”

“Yes that’s a great way to describe her.”

“Well their was one day where she invited me to her apartment, this was before Shinji or any of them came along. We were just lounging about when she suggested we give each other pedicures. Of course, me being lady like I thought it be a fun idea. But this was something that I’d deeply regret even entertaining.”

Maya had started painting Ritsuko’s right foot and paid close attention to the rest of her story.

“I remember that when she suggested it, she immediately took off her shoes and the entire room got stunk up by her disgusting foot smell. I swear to god that woman, as much as I love her, really doesn’t take care of her own personal hygiene all that well.”

Maya had finished painting Ritsuko’s toenails and had even trimmed the toe hairs for her as well. The thought of that sweet cute woman who would come to NERV everyday would have such smelly feet was something that curiously perplexed her. How could such a cute sweet woman like that possibly protrude pungent smells like that. While she always would fantasize about being owned by Ritsuko, she also fancied Misato every now and again. The thought of being near Misato at the size she currently was made her heart skip a beat. She started imagining being smothered under the foul feet of both Ritsuko and Misato at the same time, both of these beautiful women overpowering her through sheer scent.   She was getting truly entangled within the female anatomy at this point and didn’t want it to end one bit. This was the kind of thing she’d stay up in her apartment alone as she mastubated to herself. Maya was curious to know what the next possible thing could be that Ritsuko would want from her, and there certainly was something that Ritsuko was thinking up within her head. There were more experimental ideas that she was contemplating about while looking down at little Maya. Once her fellow coworker, soon to be a complete lapdog.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello everyone. I'm well aware of the lengthy hiatus I went on. I will still be spotty on here for the next few months but believe me when I say this, I have been coming up with plenty of other giantess/giant story ideas. I'd like to keep to my word and complete this one first and then go through my new ideas. These have all been thought up between the past 6 months as well so I'm eager to share them with you all. With that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was written before my long hiatus, but I didn't have the time to finish or upload it. I won't have much time for the next few months as previously mentioned but believe me when I say this, I have more story ideas I wanna write and share with you all.