- Text Size +

Ritsuko got out all of her nail polish as her wet bare feet plopped around on the bathroom tiles. I bit my lip as I saw them move around on the slightly dirty floor. I recalled times where I’d be alone in my bedroom masturbating to the idea of getting to pamper her dominant feet, and here I am. About to do just that. She picked me up from the sink and put me right in front of her barefeet. 

“I have too many colors to pick from. Would you be a doll and pick one out for me?”

“Yes ma'am.”

I looked around at the rainbow of colors that she had spread out just for me. I kept on looking until I stopped and saw the red bottle she had. I knew that it would be a perfect choice. Aside from me finding the color particularly hot as a nail color, it also goes well with her blonde hair, blue dresses she typically wears to work, her green eyes, and the red lipstick she always wears. 

“How about this red?”

“Hmmm, good choice.”

I grabbed the bottle right next to Maya as I unscrewed the small paintbrush out of the bottle. I wonder, my little Maya, did you choose this color for its sexual flair, or did you chose it because you simply like it? Maybe if I flirt with you enough I can simply squeeze the answer right out of you. 

She handed me the brush from above and I was able to hold it with no problem. Ritsuko extended and uncurled her toes towards me. I could see all of her natural toenails coming to me in a presentable sort of way. I could tell up close that they weren’t perfectly even, but it didn’t matter much to me. I was happy to serve and assist my beautiful boss for the time being. I started with her big toe, painting the plain pallet into a luxurious red. While painting her toenail, I noticed a few hairs poking from her toe. They looked like untrimmed hairs that had been allowed to go awry. I noticed that they were more darkly colored then her hair. It was rather curious to me.

“Excuse me Ritsuko, are you a natural blonde?”

“Oh no, I’ve dyed my hair. Why do you ask, are you looking up my legs or something?”

“N-n-o it was something that just came into my mind.”

“Oh you know what, it’s probably my little toe hairs. Sorry about that, I just forgot to trim them off.”

“...I could get rid of them if you’d like.”

“Would you?”

“Yes, it could be a test of my upper body strength.”

“That’s a wonderful idea, let me get the small scissors I keep in my pedicure box.”

I can’t even believe this. I don’t even need to add suggestions for her to be my little subservient anymore, she’s coming up with her own reasons to do these things for me. I told myself this before the experiment even started and I’ll say it to myself once more Maya, I’m going to own you, body and soul. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

As always feel free to , favorite, comment, and critique. Please vote below

https://www.strawpoll.me/18626631

 

Also, this is only an idea right now, nothing concrete and no promises. Please vote below if you'd consider paying me for comissions. 

 

https://www.strawpoll.me/18626640