- Text Size +

I was carried over to Ritsuko’s large sink with her cheesy foot odor clamped into me. There was no way for me to shake that putrid stench off of me. Yet, it was so strangely alluring to me. I was absolutely repulsed by it just 5 minutes earlier, but now it’s something that doesn’t even really bother me. In fact, I wouldn’t even mind it if she were to smush me with her large stinky feet. I looked up out of the palm of her hand to admire her facial features. The sweet shoulder length hair of hers, those green eyes of hers, the red sweet lips of hers, all perfectly aligned on her large beautiful face. Being this tiny allows me to see these gorgeous details even more closer and detailed. She started to get the water ready for me to shower myself in. 

I knew that I wanted to make Maya my submissive little subservient. But I need to ease her into getting in this role. I watched as she hopped into the sink with the little handful of soap I gave her to wash herself with. I looked down at my hot sweaty feet to come up with some sort of an idea of how to help this process go along increasingly smoothly. After all, I did want to have some fun with this experiment, as opposed to making this boring and purely technical. I noticed that my feet could benefit from having a pedicure. I haven’t given myself the time or motivation to treat myself in so long. Then the thought popped in my head. They always like to clean the feet before doing such an ordeal. Well, it would be nice to have a sweet little passionate person paint my nails for me and trim unwanted hair around them. I just need to come up with some sort of an excuse to get her to do it is all. I rested my head on my arms watching Maya shower in the sink smiling.

“Ah, Ritsuko!”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Y-you said you wouldn’t be peaking.”

“I’m sorry, it slipped my mind.”

What was so interesting to me about this little ordeal was the fact that she didn’t even try to hide her naked body or anything. She just looked up at me, her future mistress, with a look of embarrassment, with a side of wanting at the same time. 

“Come now Maya, we’re both adults. There’s no reason to be ashamed. We’re not kids anymore.”

“I-you just caught me by surprise m’am.”

“I could get naked too if it’d make you feel any better.”

Her face got immediately red. No Maya, you haven’t earned that sight just yet, you’ll get a full taste of me later this week. I looked at her with a knowing smile, but dismissed it as a passing joke. I needed to plant that sort of seed into her head. 

“So Maya, I have another test for this experiment I wanted to know if you’d be up for.”

“What is it m’am?”

“I want to test your strength next, more so on using the rubbing part of your muscles. I know my feet weren’t pleasant. Especially being trapped in those stinky slippers all morning. So, I wanted to ask, of course as long as I take a footbath. Would you want to paint my toenails? You could even pick the color.”

“Y-yes I’d be happy too.”