- Text Size +

"Hmph, you made me go outside today dear! Now I have to do my hair again..." Mom says aloud, as she causes even more quaking by carelessly dropping her purse onto the soft surface of her bed. Their world once more being gripped, as she takes it out, and sets it on her desk! Casually moving her desk lamp over, and shining the harsh light down on the tiny planet; which quickly begins to heat up to scorching hot temperatures. The ecosystem getting all thrown off as oceans start to evaporate much faster; causing billowing clouds and storm systems to form. The blinding, powerful light giving her a clear view of the little world she grabbed.

"I really don't understand why you dears would decide to do this to yourselves! I mean seriously, there's MILLIONS of you on here, but it's even smaller than my pinkie finger!" she says aloud, as she playfully gives it a nudge; the planet rolling over to the other side. "Was it REALLY worth being lazy and not supporting your family, to make yourself so small? I don't think so dear! But now you have to live with the consequenes" And with that, she stands back to her full height, and unzips her jeans. Letting them fall to the floor, before she strips out of her shirt as well. Looming over the world like a goddess as she stands in nothing more than her bra and panties

"This is my favorite part of being at home! It's much more comfortable to just wear underwear like this. It makes me wish it was beach season year round, you know? It would be so nice!" She says, as she scoops up the little ball, and collapses back onto her bed; giggling as she takes the planet, and playfully places it on her belly button. The view of her face heavily blocked by her massive breasts, clad only in her lacy black bra. "Ah, I suppose this isn't ALL bad! Sure, you all can't talk to me anymore. But I always know where you are! And I have my own private audience now too!... Ah, Stacy, you're down there too, right? Did you get the picture I texted you yesterday" Mom says, realizing that a few of her friends are likely on this little orb as well. 


Laughing at this, she then playfully flicks it out of her belly button, and lets it roll down her crotch! Being momentarily stuck between the mattress and her vagina, as she stands up, and strikes a pose! Her titantic ass filling the sky; being partially obscured by some particles of belly button lint, the oils from her fingertips, and a little moisture from that bump with her underwear. "Well, in case you didn't, do you think these panties make my butt look big? I hope so, because I bought them for Rich later! And I know how much he enjoys my ass"


It then occurs to her that Jake is down there as well. Lightly blushing as she says "Oh, Jakie, you're just going to have to get used to this! I can only talk to everyone now, but that's okay! This is what you wanted after all, right?... But! You still need to be punished for doing all this without telling me! And I think I know just the thing~" Mum says, as she lifts the world up to her nightstand, and props up an old photo album


"Who wants to see Jake's baby pictures! ^^"