- Text Size +

Ravia pillages across the province of Calida, gathering food, ransacking villages and crushing the

inhabitants to blow off some steam. The day was still quite young when Ravia claimed Eve for the night,

and decided to save her time with the exotic woman until night time.  Eve laid strapped to Ravia’s thigh,

dangling nearly 30 feet off the ground by a mere thread from Ravia’s loincloth. Eve silently watched as

Ravia tore through the capital, eviscerating innocents without second thought. Eve couldn’t deny it; she feared for her life every minute she laid hostage and at Ravia’s will.

 

As the sun began to set and the moon slowly showed its presence, Eve noticed that Ravia was getting more and more excited. After destroying a small fishing village and devouring the villagers as a snack, Ravia happily skipped towards her temporary home in the woods. The sadistic giantess hummed a tune as she stomped across the countryside. Eve began to get more worried as she noticed Ravia was skipping out on killing tinies and wrecking villages in her path so that she can get back to her camp faster. Her heart began to race as she realized the inevitable was soon to be a reality.  As Ravia finally made it back to her home in the woods, she gave out a big groan as she stretched her body and dropped the huge rucksack of stolen goods she acquired while pillaging villages during the day. Ravia crouched down and slowly plucked Eve from her spot-on Ravia’s thigh and placed her on the ground. With a loud BOOM! Ravia dropped to a sitting position, her massive ass shaking the ground as she sat. still 50 feet tall, Ravia gripped a tree near her and ripped it to the ground, laying the uprooted tree on its side. Eve slowly watched as the giantess made a fire and began cooking the animals she acquired during her pillaging. Cooking an entire cow in the fire, Ravia continued to hum her tunes. Soon enough, the cow was seared all around, to which Ravia grinned. She picked up the cow and sunk her teeth into the animal, devouring more than half the animal in one bite.

 

“Oh, right,” Ravia said, her mouth stuffed with beef. “If you try to run, I’ll catch you, use you, then take you back to your home and make you watch as I crush your husband under my boot, then I’ll do the same to you.” She said, taking another massive bite into the animal. “So probably best if you don’t.”

 

“Clear?” Ravia said. She finally gazed down at Eve. Too frightened to talk, Eve simply just nodded. Eve sat quietly in dread for over 20 minutes as she watched Ravia devour everything in her rucksack. When was she going to use me for pleasure?  Eve asked herself. There was a twinge of hope that Ravia would fall asleep from all the food she was scarfing down. Eve knew she would make a mad dash for her home, quickly collect her things and run to the next province with Liam. After throwing her last whole chicken into her mouth, Ravia let out a sigh and slapped her stomach.

 

“Ahhh,” she said, “man that really hit the spot.  Okay little one, play time.” Ravia said. The words didn’t click at first for Eve but once it did, her entire body went into shock and her body began heating up in anxiousness. Eve wanted to run so bad, but she knew it would mean death. Instead, she watched as Ravia’s gigantic hand slowly reached out for her. Her long fingers wrapped around Eve and soon enough she was pulled off from the ground and towards the giantess. Ravia smiled.

 

“We won’t be needing any of this,” Eve yelped as Ravia’s razer sharp nails tugged at her dress. She felt force for only a moment but Ravia was so ungodly strong that it required no effort to tear off clothing. Eve shuddered at how easy it must be for the giantess to destroy things. Ravia smiled, gazing down at the tiny and naked Eve.  Ravia giggled as she poked and prodded Eve’s body, caressing her breasts and ass. Ravia’s playful pokes felt like hard jabs for Eve, as she found herself recoiling at every touch.

 

“For years,” Ravia said, still groping the poor woman, “I thought I would only fancy men but gods, the sight of your body reminds me why I love women too.”

 

“Gods, you’re so fucking beautiful.” Ravia commented. Eve didn’t respond; though she doubted she could even if she wanted to. Ravia leaned in and sniffed the woman. Eve’s heart nearly stopped as she was inches from the giantess’ face. Ravia smiled. “Gorgeous, and you smell lovely. Oh my, I think I’ve hit the jackpot.” Ravia gazed and groped some more, before she finally leaned in once more and gave Eve’s breasts a lick. Ravia moaned, licking her again and again.

 

“How long I haven’t fucked someone. Gods, I missed this.” Ravia said. She stopped licking Eve; her body drenched in Ravia’s thick saliva. Ravia shuffled a bit backwards on the knocked down tree and slowly lowered Eve.

 

“You’ll have to excuse me,” Ravia said, “but I don’t smell nearly as good as you.” Ravia said as she plopped Eve between her legs. Moving the loincloth away, Eve stood before Ravia’s giant pussy. Eve, reeled back a bit; she wasn’t lying about the smell. The smell of sweat and death filled Eve’s lungs. Ravia’s pussy was covered in a thick bush of red pubic hair. Rubbing her pussy, Ravia anxiously waited for Eve to approach.

 

“Go on, little one, pleasure me.” Ravia said.

 

Eve gasped and tears began to well up in her eyes. To her, she felt like she was cheating on Liam; though Eve was sure Liam would forgive this. Annoyed, Ravia pushed Eve, sending her flying against Ravia’s pussy. The mere touch of the tiny woman colliding against her vagina made Ravia quiver a bit; she couldn’t recall the las time she had sex, let alone with a woman. As Eve regained her balance, all that was in her sight was a giant pussy, covered in pubic hair, dripping with a thick secretion. Eve slowly leaned in, placing both of her hands on either side of Ravia’s pussy. Ravia moaned just at the touch of it. Her body twitching about in anticipation. Eve finally built up the courage to begin pleasuring Ravia, mostly because she knew if she didn’t Ravia would probably just crush her out of annoyance and use her limp body as a toy. Eve dove in for a lick- the salty taste of sweat and another unfamiliar taste invaded Eve’s taste buds. She coughed, wondering what that even was. Eve gazed again, and soon realized what it was; Ravia’s pussy was already teeming with cum.

 

“Yes!” Ravia moaned, her body twitching about, “More!” Eve obliged and frantically licked. She didn’t have any rhythm at all, and although her licks seemed quite half-assed, it was more than enough for Ravia to enjoy. Ravia moaned, and moaned as the tiny, exotic woman licked away at the giantess’ pussy. Eve began to tire as Ravia kept begging for more for over 20 minutes, each passing minute begging her to lick faster. Eve’s licks began to slow down as she attempted to regain stamina as she knew Ravia wouldn’t take too kindly for a break. Glancing up, Eve noticed Ravia’s engorged clit pulsating, begging to be touched. In one fluid motion, Eve grasped Ravia’s clit with both hands and gave it one, long lick. Ravia screamed, her back arching back at the unexpected lick. On cue, Ravia’s pussy began oozing with cum, drenching Eve’s body. Ravia’s screams of ecstasy echoed throughout the entire forest.

 

“My fucking word, little one! I didn’t know you could pleasure so fucking well.” Ravia said, panting. Eve looked up at the giantess, though her massive breasts obstructed her view from Ravia’s face.

 

“Are-are we done?” Eve said, her body still drenched in Ravia’s sticky grool.

 

“No, little one,” Ravia said. “We’ve only just begun.” Ravia giggled. Eve gasped but before she could think further, Ravia reached down and grabbed Eve with two fingers. Without warning, Ravia slapped Eve against her pussy, and began to rub the poor woman against her labia. Eve couldn’t move, nor could she see; all she could feel was the rough motion of being thrown about as her body rubbed against soft, sticky flesh and her face brushing against pubic hair. The familiar sound of Ravia moaning was a clear indication that she was being used a masturbation toy. The soft and slow motions soon turned quick and violent as Ravia began adjusting to the level of her pleasuring standards. Eve’s body began to get sore as the friction of Ravia’s violent rubbing began to chaff her all about. Eve’s sides began to pain as Ravia only began to grip tighter and tighter.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Ravia screamed as she pleasured herself further. With one last moan, Ravia shoved Eve deep within her pussy and came. For Eve, everything became dark, her arms trapped against her sides as Eve laid shoved into Ravia’s pussy. All she could feel was the warm cum Ravia excreted, caked against her skin. Ravia began slowly pushing Eve in and out of her vagina, her thick cum coating Eve as a nice lubricant. Eve couldn’t speak unless she wanted her mouth to be full of Ravia’s cum but she was beginning to run out of air. Soon enough, she couldn’t breathe anymore and began to let out muffled screams. They were futile, however, as there was no way Ravia would hear the tiny woman stuffed within her. As a desperate attempt, Eve prayed to the gods, begging for mercy; she did not wish to stifle to death inside the womanhood of a murderous giantess. Her prayers seemingly answered; Eve could feel her body sliding out from Ravia’s pussy. Eve took a deep breath and when she finally cleaned the sticky liquids from her eyes, she found herself being dangled upside down and in the sight of Ravia’s face.

 

“You, my exotic goddess,” Ravia said, her voice full of lust “are the best toy I’ve had in years.” Ravia said. Eve didn’t speak, she only watched as Ravia tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Eve screamed as Ravia lowered Eve into her gaping maw. The familiar sight of darkness greeted Eve once more as she wept. I don’t want to die! Not like this! Eve thought to herself. Her suspicions of an untimely death were wrong, however, as Eve could feel Ravia’s tongue wrapping around Eve’s body. In one motion, Eve began to get reeled out of Ravia’s mouth. Now cleaned of cum and drenched once again in saliva, Eve counted her blessings as Ravia was merely cleaning her.

 

Dropping her giant body back onto the ground, Ravia let out a yawn.

 

“My how long is has been that I’ve enjoyed a good fucking so much that it has grown me tired.” Ravia said. “Don’t worry, little one, we’re almost done.” Ravia said. Ravia laid down on the ground and propped her head against the tree stump. Laying Eve between her legs, Ravia shifted her waist up, revealing her anus. Eve slowly crept towards it, yet again reeling back in disgust. Though this time, Eve gagged a bit as she was not expecting such a stench. On top of the unpleasant smell of days old sweat, Eve was greeted with an even more vile and putrid smell wafting out from Ravia’s anus.

 

“Give it a nice clean, little one,” Ravia snickered, “I’ll be using it in the morning.” Ravia said, laughing maniacally.

 

Eve gagged once again, standing before the gigantic asshole. Eve leaned in, praying Ravia would fall asleep very soon. Eve’s luck ran dry, as she was forced to spend nearly half an hour licking Ravia’s anus. The noise of Ravia snoring brought tears to Eve’s eyes, as she collapsed against Ravia anus from exhaustion.

 

 

The soft sound of birds chirping brought Eve to a slow wake. Hellish flashbacks from the night before invaded Eve’s mind as she sprung up from her sleep. She was still naked, sticky and the smell of saliva and other unrecognizable smells stuck to her skin. She smacked her tongue to her mouth and gagged at the disgusting taste left on her tongue. The morning gleam shown through the tree branches as Eve covered her eyes with her hand. Eve scanned about in front of her; no sign of Ravia. A hint of glee entered Eve’s body. Oh, thank the gods. She thought to herself; Ravia must have just left her to head back to Liam’s on her own. Though that pleasant thought was quickly stifled as Eve turned around. A still giant Ravia, slowly rising from a squatting stance, letting out a sigh of relief and rubbing her stomach.

“Ah, that felt good.” Ravia said, aloud but to herself. Ravia glanced down and found Eve quietly gazing at her massive stature.

“Ah! Little one. You’re awake.” Ravia said, slowly stomping towards Eve. Ravia dropped her foot next to Eve, sending out a light tremor and shaking the ground. The wind blew her hair in her face, but Eve was soon welcomed with the familiar feeling of being whisked away by a giant hand.

“You’ve served your purpose,” said Ravia, “and for once in my life I’ll actually honor my word; time to head back to your husband.” Ravia said. Eve nodded, simply saying thank you. She didn’t want to look too particularly excited, in the fear that she would make Ravia change her mind. The walk back was silent. Eve patiently waited strapped against Ravia’s thigh, hoping she wouldn’t make any murderous pit stops. To her surprise, Ravia did exactly that and took the shortest route to Eve and Liam’s home. The sounds of distant thudding were enough for Liam to know, as he raced out of his home to the sight of a giant Ravia treading to his home.

“Well hello there, little man!” Ravia said, smiling as she towered above Liam. Liam didn’t respond, he only nodded; his heart racing as he watched his loved one strapped against Ravia. Ravia removed Eve from her loincloth and placed Eve back down next to Liam. Liam immediately dove to embrace Eve, gripping her naked body. He was confused as to Eve was so sticky and somewhat damp and the very odd smell emanating from her.

“Your wife was amazing.” Ravia said, fixing her loincloth. “Best pussy licking I’ve ever had in a long fucking time.”

“It’s a shame you have to go, my beauty.” Ravia said. She slowly crouched down, towering over the couple. Reaching out, Ravia snagged Eve from the ground. Liam desperately tried to hold her back, but Ravia shot him a menacing glance and he let go.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay with me?” Ravia asked, smiling. “When can you ever pleasure a giantess like myself again?” She said, beckoning at her curves and size.

“I am quite sure that I will be ok with Liam.” Eve said, sternly. Ravia gave a small look of annoyance but ultimately respected her wishes.

“You’re just so-so gorgeous.” Ravia said, slowly twirling Eve around talking in a trance. “Mmm,” Ravia lightly moaned, “your breasts felt so good in my mouth.” Ravia said. There was an awkward silence between the two; Ravia just intensely staring down Eve, powerless as she laid dangling in the air. Ravia licked her lips, fantasizing again about the night before.

“Fuck it, one last time!” Ravia yelled.

“No! Wait!” Eve screamed, but it was no use. Ravia made up her mind. Ravia shoved Eve back against her pussy, masturbating her against it. Liam watched in pure shock as the 50 foot barbarian used his wife as a dildo, violently rubbing her against her pussy. Ravia was still crouched over Liam, so everything was in sight for him. Liam screamed her name, punching at Ravia’s giant foot, begging her to stop. Ravia couldn’t even hear him; she was enjoying herself far too much. Though it was to the benefit of Liam, because if she did, Ravia wouldn’t waste a second stomping Liam into the ground trying to bother her. Ravia moaned, her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she rubbed Eve against her. With one last cry of ecstasy, Ravia came, harder than before. Her cum shot out and splattered against the couple’s home. Ravia panted. The remainder of her thick cum dripping down. Huge globs dropped straight down on Liam. Losing the feeling in her hands, Ravia dropped Eve. The woman came crashing down onto the ground, slamming against it hard. Liam quickly grabbed Eve, her naked body covered in bruises and cum, dragging her into their home. Liam slammed the door shut and bolted it. Ravia sat in front of their home, still fingering herself a bit to the thought of Eve. After her lust was finally sated, Ravia licked the cum from her fingers and stood up.

“I’ll be back one day, my love!” Ravia said, as she stomped away from the couple’s home. Liam held Eve in a tight embrace. The couple would never forget that night and wondered if it would have been better if Ravia just killed them instead, because that is a memory they will never forget.