- Text Size +

 

Chapter 19: Thieves’ Landing

              It took a better portion of 15 hours before Ravia was feeling somewhat recovered after her battle with Nalia, but even then her body was adorned with new scars to add to her collection. Ravia knew she needed more than 15 hours to feel fully recovered though. She expended all of her stored up energy, exhausted her body past her breaking point, exhausted her ability to abuse the use of the second pendants additional growth energy before sating it, and was now walking with an empty stomach and no food. Nalia retreated East back towards Falzia while Ravia headed west, straight into death’s desert. Ravia couldn’t risk Nalia catching her so soon after her fight, so she stayed normal height to reduce any form of giant footsteps being left behind. Death’s desert too was aptly named- there was not a single living thing for miles and the blistering hot heat was not helping the situation either. It didn’t take long for Brand to collapse, forcing Ravia to carry him on her back- not like he weighed much for Ravia to carry, even when normal size. The duo slogged through the barren desert- which served as the barrier for entering the province- but soon enough, they reached the border of the infamous province. Immediately upon reaching the border, or what was left of it, Ravia and Brand were greeted by a band of thieves and cutthroats.

“State ye business for coming here!” one yelled out.

“Temporary residence.” Ravia said with a raspy voice. She was longing for tall glass of water, or ale. The man laughed.

“We don’t let in anyone in so easily! I don’t care that you’re a hulking fucking brute of a woman, you lot will need to prove yourself! Boys!” A brigand yelled. A handful of men hopped over the broken down wall, all clad in shoddy leather armor and equipped with basic blades. They circled around Ravia. Annoyed and simply just not in the mood, Ravia quickly grew to 50 feet. The cutthroats watched in awe as Ravia towered over them adorned with a pissed off look. Ravia rose her foot above one of the men and quickly pushed it down on him- his back arched backwards as he looked up at the foot and was immediately forced down- his back cracking with ease and flattening beneath Ravia’s boot. The other men hesitated to move and as Ravia readied to kill them all, she glanced down at Brand. His harrowing words echoed back into Ravia’s mind; the ones that asked her why it was that she was such a ruthless killer. A strong pain struck back into Ravia’s head, that same ominous voice pleading her to kill the men that stood before her. Ravia groaned in pain, grabbing her head with her hands and shouted:

“If you value your fucking lives, you’d best run and get the hell out of my sight!” The men didn’t even wait a moment for Ravia to double back on her remark and bolted back towards the landing. The man standing on the gate’s wall screamed at his group of men as they scurried away, throwing his weapon at one of them. A large shadow casted over the man as he slowly turned around, his shoulders raised high with fright. The brigand yelped as Ravia grabbed him with a tight grip and held him close to her face.

“Now tell me, you little weasel- you have a home here in the landing?” Ravia asked.

“Yes! I do! In the capital! Please, take it. It’s all yours! Just don’t hurt me, I beg you!” The brigand pathetically begged. Ravia smirked.

“Sorry, but that’s not how thieves’ landing customs work- and I’m sure you know just what needs to happen for me to have your home.” Ravia said. She smirked and slowly tilted her head back, opening her mouth. It was dry, not even showing a hint of saliva. Ravia struggled to force the man down his mouth as her throat lacked the usual slickness it normally would have. After moments of fearful struggle, the man finally fell down Ravia’s throat and down into her stomach, soon to just be part of the next morning’s passing.

If you were a murderer, arsonist, rapist or just about anything unlawful and could hold your own in a fight, then thieves landing was your place of respite. The land was a desolate one, devoid of any nature. No king or queen dares to rule the land and as such, the men and women carry on their lives without so much as to follow a single law. Most people live peacefully, not really actively trying to kill for fun daily while others still enjoy the good ol nighttime murder spree. Fish was basically all there was to eat on the coastal province and only a select few markets thrived in the capital. If you minded your business and worked to sustain yourself, you were rarely bothered in thieves landing, but if you actively tried to make a name for yourself and harassed others, you bet your ass people will come for you while you slept. Alcohol was a big thing in thieves landing. The whole province was drunk nearly every day, people partying, fucking and killing like it was their religion. Ravia knew this was the safest place to be right now without needing to grow; Brand could easily fend for himself and Ravia knew her ways around getting free food and booze quickly in the past when she ventured here. Ravia remained giant sized as she stomped through the landing- it rained quite often, so the ground was a muddy mess. Ravia knew her footsteps would get covered by nightfall with the awful climate of the country. The capital itself was also quite far into the landing, hugging itself by the seaside. The capital was the liveliest place in all the landing, though it was also the hardest place to live. Anyone in the landing was welcome to travel to the capital for a night of partying and sex, but come nightfall whatever time it was for people to rest, living there was ironically expensive. A lot of people fight to live in the capital because it’s where all the best alcohol, produce and women are and as well, the last few well-intact homes resided too. Many homes were set up all across thieves landing and you could arguably live wherever you wanted; the problem as that once you make thieves landing your home, quite literally no one looks out for you. There’s no company to build your home or furnish it and there’s no farmers willing to sell produce for you. Because of this, many of the “wealthier” inhabitants of the landing have paid for ample protection to keep their homes in the capital.

Ravia finally made her way to the grand entrance of the capital, though she was quickly flagged down by a man.

“Giant! Stop there!” The man said, running towards him with his arms flailing. Ravia groaned, rolling her eyes back.

“What do you want, little man?” Ravia said, tapping her giant foot very close to the man.

“I, uh, I mean no disrespect ma’am, but please shrink to your normal size before entering the capital. It is strict orders from our leader. Please understand. You’re not the first giant to venturing forth into the capital of thieves landing.”

“Wait, what? There are more giants here? Right now?” Ravia asked, quickly shrinking down with haste.

“Y-yes, ma’am. There are in fact 2 giants residing here. You should maybe speak to our leader, he is one of the 2 giants. He most definitely will want to have a word with you.”

“Okay. Yes, take me to this leader of yours. I need to have a word with him on your welcome party, anyways.” Ravia said.

“Oh! You ran into Jeremy and his gang?” The man asked.

“Yes.” Ravia said.

“And they let you through, obviously? They were paid to let anyone in who weren’t royals or authority. Are they alive?”

“No, well not Jeremy and some other fool at least.”

“Oh…. Well then I suppose as accustom to our land, you will be rewarded Jeremy’s home. You’re a lucky one considering he has a home here in the capital.” The man said.

Ravia laughed. “Good, good. Send some women to my new home tonight but first, I want to meet this leader of yours.” Ravia said. As she began to follow the greeter to the landing’s mysterious leader, a sharp pain struck into Ravia’s side; right where Nalia ripped into her with a barrage of stabs. The pain was severe, even dropping Ravia to one knee.

“Gah!” Ravia cried out in pain, clutching her side. “On second thought, I’ll meet this leader tomorrow. I need some rest.”

“Very well, but it must be first thing next morning. I’ll show you to Jeremy’s home.” He said, not noticing Ravia.

 Brand began to help Ravia up and for a moment, she allowed it before coming to her senses and shrugging him off. As the two continued to head into the landing and towards their newly acquired home, both Ravia’s and Brand’s stomach groaned in unison. It took a few minutes of trekking through the landing but after a couple thousand steps and many, MANY frightful stares from citizens seeing a nearly 9 foot tall Ravia, the greeter finally presented the two the entrance, to Jeremy’s home. His home wasn’t anything too fancy, which brought a disappointed look to Ravia’s face. Homes in the capital were immensely expensive and difficult to obtain, so it was no surprise that a cutthroat like Jeremy would have one of the lower end homes. It was 2 stories tall, however, which was a pleasant surprise for Ravia as she had been spending months in tiny huts.

“This Jeremy, was he rich?” Ravia asked the greeter.

“For his line of work, being a mercenary- yes. He was actually surprisingly wealthy.” The greeter replied.

“Good, because I forgot to get his key. Summon a repairman for me.” Ravia said.

“Oh, but surely you could just get it off him? He is still lying at the gate I presume?” He asked.

“Nope.” Was all Ravia replied with as he tapped her stomach.

“Oh….” The greeter said with a bit of cringe. “I see.” Ravia positioned herself in front of the door and with great ease, kicked the door down. The barbarian channeled a little too much strength though, as the door came clean off the hinges and flung straight into the home, smashing into the living room section and destroying a few pieces of furniture. Ravia bent down to enter through the door’s passing and entered their new home. The roof was just barely over 9 feet tall, so Ravia’s head was nearly scraping against the ceiling with each step. Her hair, however, continuously brushed against the wooden ceiling. The floor’s creaked with each step, obviously not built to regularly hold the weight of a brute like Ravia. The home was adorned with very basic furniture- the now destroyed living room was set with a coffee table and small couch; the kitchen was lined with the bare necessities along with a rundown table and set of chairs- Ravia slowly walked up the stairs, having to duck her head down considerably to make it higher up. A short and narrow walkway divided up different rooms, with a third and final door at the end of the hallway. Ravia swung both doors on the sides of the hallway open with force, slamming the doors against the walls but thankfully not destroying them. Each was a bedroom, again lined with the simplest of things. One bedroom was clearly nicer than the other, which Ravia figured was Jeremy’s room and deemed hers. Crouching through the doorway, Ravia headed to the final room and opened it, guessing what it might be. To her suspicions, she correct- the bathroom. A simple large bathing trough sat in a corner next to a water irrigation pump- an odd contraption that was developed in Typhon. The mages and brightest scholars of the birthright worked together to allow magic to funnel through many holes and tubes and into people’s homes, allowing them to use that same contraption to allow water to come out. It was heralded as the greatest thing Typhon has created so far, and every province has it. As Ravia looked scanned the rest of the room, she groaned in annoyance as she spotted the toilet. She walked over to it and peered down at it, kicking it slightly.

“These pathetic Cambrians never make a big enough toilet!” Ravia yelled out. Ravia turned around and sat down, dropping her massive ass upon it. Her huge ass cheeks enveloped the tiny commode. Ravia groaned again in annoyance, standing up as the toilet could barely sustain her large booty.

“Pathetic thing is so fucking tiny.” She muttered. For an Alvitan, when Nature called, it was normal for anyone to handle their business outside. In fact, there probably wasn’t even a conventional “bathroom” in the lands of Alvita because the folk that lived there did not deem it necessary. Ravia enjoys the change of scenery, finally living in a nice, cozy home but these homes were definitely not made for a giantess like Ravia and certainly weren’t built with the thought of someone having such a huge frame and voluptuous body as herself.

Ravia headed back to the nicer bedroom, opening a chest. In it, held all of Jeremy’s fortune. Ravia grabbed a large handful of coin and headed downstairs where Brand and the greeter awaited. Ravia slapped a decent sum of gold into the greeter’s hands.

“This is for the repairman. And ask him about making a larger toilet. Can’t believe you little ones even consider that usable!” Ravia said.  She looked at Brand with a smile, slapping her stomach and opening her hand to show off all the coin.

“Let’s go fucking eat until we burst!” Ravia said with glee. Brand was shocked at her words. For once in his life, it seemed like Ravia was openly inviting him to enjoy a meal with her and not just eating her scraps. Brand happily agreed, smiling as the two headed out. The greeter wondered why Ravia would request something as odd as a bigger commode but as he peered at Ravia’s posterior, he quickly realized why and began to try to hide his slowly rising bulge in his pants. Ravia and Brand headed to the closest pub, and showered it in gold, getting barmaids to send in plate after plate of food. Ravia devoured every last morsel, chewing down on the bones of the various meat she ingested and emptying the barrels upon barrels of ale being brought to their table. Brand tapped out at 4 plates of heaping food and 3 ales- Ravia on the other hand was well over 20 plates devoured. The barmaid eventually delivered the bad news of the pub running out of food for the night but Ravia was bursting at the seams and nigh shit-faced in intoxication. After drunkenly overpaying for the food and alcohol, Ravia and Brand stumbled back to their new home. The greeter was at their home, patiently waiting for them. The man attempted to speak to Ravia but she was far too drunk to understand a thing. The greeter simply grabbed her wrist, placed a key in her palm and walked away, probably turned away from her foul, alcohol-breath. Ravia stumbled to open the door as Brand barely held onto her body. The lock clicked open and Ravia lazily pushed the door open.

“You’re finally home!” A sexy young voice called out. Ravia looked around in confusion but soon enough found the location of the voice. Standing up at the top of the staircase was a petite adult and very naked, woman. She smiled brightly as her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders and her face a bit. She had a pretty slimmed figure but her breasts, thighs and most likely butt were incredibly thick- nearly rivaling Ravia’s voluptuousness.

“Come upstairs, you sexy red-head.” She said, beckoning Ravia upstairs. Ravia smiled as she watched the woman from head to two, completely enthralled by her body. She drunkenly stumbled up the staircase, slipping multiple times but she finally made it up. Immediately, Ravia grabbed the woman by the ass and lifted her up, locking lips with her. With her free hand, Ravia slipped a finger straight into the woman’s butthole, fingering it playfully. The woman pushed herself off Ravia’s face.

“You know, my friend is going to be very jealous if I end up just fucking you in the hallway.” She said. Ravia’s eye light up with excitement as the words processed in her mind. Ravia walked towards her bedroom, the woman still being held against Ravia. As she peered into her bedroom, Ravia was met with yet another sexy and equally voluptuous blonde. The woman was lying on Ravia’s bed, legs spread open and slowly fingering herself. She looked at Ravia, watching her finger still in the first blonde’s butt.

“You know, I enjoy having my asshole fingered far more than her.” She said with a super seductive voice. Ravia smiled. The woman rose from the bed as Ravia pulled it from the room’s corner and rotating it. Ravia sat down, her massive body slamming down unto the smooth wooden floorboards and leaned against the pulled-out bed. Spreading her legs open, the first blonde got on all fours and crawled between Ravia’s legs. She leaned close against Ravia’s body and caressed her breasts. Ravia began to grow out of sheer horniness and the girls watched in awe as Ravia slowly doubled their height. Ravia’s already huge breasts now seemingly dwarfed the women, as the first blonde enjoyed a mouthful as she sucked on Ravia’s nipple. The second blonde pulled Ravia’s face towards her and the two began to make out. Ravia’s large, long tongue invaded her mouth, nearly deep throating her with just her tongue. Ravia’s hand held a tight grip on the second blonde, tightly grasping her ass. Ravia released. Saliva spewing out.

“Get on your back.” Ravia said to the first woman. She smiled but was unwary of her intentions. Ravia bucked her hips a little bit and tilted it upwards, revealing her anus. Laying her hand on the blonde’s pussy, Ravia slowly pushed her underneath herself, wedging her head between her ass cheeks and positioning her right under Ravia’s anus. Ravia could feel the blonde’s nose poking about at her asshole, which only turned Ravia on even more. With a couple antsy twitches, Ravia slowly began to feel soft licks against her asshole. The ecstasy began to take over Ravia’s mind as the second blonde began to climb on Ravia’s body. Ravia assisted her by lifting her up and the rest of the night was a memory as Ravia let the second blonde sit on her face, leaving her pussy and anus free for licking and invading. Ravia woke in the middle of the night, finding not only the two blondes but a naked Brand as well sleeping with them. Ravia’s breasts were splattered with cum as the second blonde rested on one of Ravia’s gargantuan breasts, her face completely covered in dried looking cum. The first blonde was still underneath Ravia, seemingly staying down there the entire time. Ravia tightly tapped her with a worried feeling but was relieved to see her react and move a bit. Ravia closed her eyes again with a soft, delightful sigh and drifted back off to sleep again.