- Text Size +

 

“I don’t understand.” Nalia said to Nymeria, queen of the Faye faeries. The two walked together in the gardens behind Ashton’s castle.

“You teleported here, all the way from Faye and you’re one of if not the strongest being in this country; just take us to Ravia and we can kill her right now.” Nalia said. She was confused and concerned about Nymeria’s lax nature.

“It is not that simple, my dear Nalia.” Nymeria said. Her voice was one of elegance and her tone incredibly soft.

“While yes, I am quite powerful, I’m limited to how I can use it. You see, I’m thousands of years old but my powers predate even myself- all the way back to the time of the creators. When the creators decided to abruptly depart Cambria and leave it to fend for themselves, they left behind a trinity of sacred powers. One power was for the soft hearted- it granted the wielder immense, godly strength and abilities- the power to breathe life into nature, cure diseases and illnesses, essentially anything and everything about healing. That power went to the people of Faye and their ruler at the time. While I possess the power to kill any that stand before me, I am physically unable to do so, unless a power of equal magnitude threatens the safety of my people. The second power was one of progress and knowledge- a selection of people to just be gifted with knowledge far beyond comprehension than most. These minds split into two- one side delved into the roots of old and became the first order of mages who now occupy a province, while the rest pursued the progress of the land. That line of humans can be found in Typhon, our Country’s most advanced province.” Nymeria said. She took in a deep sigh, shaking her head.

“And then there’s the third and final power. It’s the opposite of mine- one filled with endless rage and the need for battle, glory and death. Those vile creatures that live in the frigid side of our country and are now promptly known as the giants of Alvita; your people, Nalia.” Nymeria said. Nalia look forwards, not daring to come eye to eye with Nymeria.

“I was told about the history of the Alvitan giants and our quarrel with practically everyone else.” Nalia said. “Why do you even want to help me?”

“As you already know, Ravia is out there collecting pieces of your clan’s legendary pendant- the one that belonged to Ava. And I’m sure you’re aware of the drastic increases of power Ravia receives with each new one. I can sense that she’s at two now and she can grow over 300 feet, Nalia. You can barely grow past 35 feet. As of now, I don’t think anyone can kill her. It would take every mage in this country to band together to take her down but much how Faye remains independent and separated from wars, the mages likely won’t care to assist either. If only one of the pendants were in their lands, we wouldn’t be having this conversation but alas wanting to be left alone too, we couldn’t place any pendant pieces there. I know you’re powerful Nalia and I know the resentment you share for Ravia, so I want to help with that.”

“How could you possibly help me, queen? You can’t even fight her.” Nalia asked.

“I spent many years in the company of some of the greatest minds the mages ever got to have and I too learned a lot about magic. So much so that I’ve developed some rather, how you would say, sinister workarounds. While I can’t fight Ravia, I possess power that I can pass onto you, a buff in strength if you will.”

“Incredible. What could you give me, queen?” Nalia asked. Her heart began to race thinking about all of the possibilities.

“Please tell me you can give me magic!” Nalia excitedly asked.

“Calm yourself, Nalia.” Nymeria said. “Unfortunately, I cannot grant you anything new.” Nymeria said. Nalia’s hype immediately died off, her look of glee falling off and her usual dead expression back.

“All I can do is amplify what you already possess. Your growth, your strength, your stamina, your agility, your hate for Ravia. So many things can awaken and grow within you. Come closer.”

Nymeria laid a hand on Nalia’s shoulder, beckoning her to stop. Nalia paused and turned to face the queen. Nymeria laid both her hands on Nalia’s temple and began chanting an ancient dialect. Her hands began glowing and an odd sensation struck Nalia, forcing her eyes closed. As Nymeria’s chant quickened, so did the intensity of the sensation and soon enough a paining feeling in her skull. Nalia began to slowly reel back as the pain became worse and worse but Nymeria clasped her hands against her temples even harder. The pain soon became unbearable and Nalia was screaming in agony. It felt like her head was being crushed in, all the while her body began to dangerously heat up. Doused in sweat and ready to collapse, Nalia’s vision began to become blurry as the pain continued to increase. With one final shout, Nymeria released her hands from Nalia’s face, but her body dropped to the floor.

 

 

Nalia’s eyes fluttered open. No longer did she see the open blue sky and the rainbow-colored assortment of flowers. A number of candles burned slowly in a small bed chamber, and she found herself wrapped under a bed sheet. As Nalia scanned the room, she found Nymeria sitting by her bedside.

“You’re finally awake.” Nymeria said, smiling softly.

“Wha-what happened?” Nalia said. She attempted to sit up but pain stroked through her head hard and her body dropped back.

“My apologies, my dear Nalia. I should have warned you about the pain. I didn’t expect a strong warrior like you to feel so much pain.”

“Wait, so it worked? Am I stronger now?!” Nalia asked, newfound energy surging through her.

“Yes, as far as I know, I’ve successfully amplified your power. If you’re able, we can go to the gardens to test it.” Nymeria said. Nalia shook her head in delight, itching to test her powers.

Nalia quickly got out of her bed but as she swung her feet off the bed and rose, her legs began to wobble and she found herself toppling back onto the bed. Nalia tried again, slowly and with the help of Nymeria but soon enough got her footing back. Nalia slowly walked towards the door and gave it a push. The door violently swung open and crashed against the wall, the entire door splintering and snapping off from its hinges. Nalia looked in disbelief as she accidently wrecked the door just trying to open it. She looked back at Nymeria with a devilish smile, quickening her pace to get to the garden faster.

Nalia and Nymeria spent a good amount of time testing her amplified powers: She felt stronger; her body felt lighter and nimbler; she felt far more perceptive of her surroundings and her thoughts were far more comprehensive. Nalia closed her hands into a fist and flexed, her arms feeling bigger and far veinier.

“Now for the ultimate test. Don’t think about being 35 feet. Think about being as big as a mountain and just let your body set its limit and do the rest.” Nymeria said. She too was quite anxious and curious to see just how much more powerful she made Nalia. Nalia closed her eyes and loosened her body, taking in a deep breath. With a clench of her fists, Nalia’s body began expanding. Not only did she quickly skyrocket past her original growth, Nalia felt her body growing immensely faster in general than before. When her body and mind decided her limit was reached, Nalia opened her eyes to the sight of a brand-new horizon. Nalia gasped just at how massive she became. The castle itself, a giant of a structure was tiny compared to her.

“Gods!” Nalia screamed. “Just how big am I?” Nalia began to feel slightly nauseated the more she looked down. Everything looked and felt so small. Tiny dots on the ground moved about and it took a while for Nalia to realize those were humans. An odd noise echoed in Nalia’s left ear and shortly after felt a small tap on her shoulder. It was Nymeria- she teleported on top of Nalia so she could hear her.

“I cannot believe how massive you’ve become. Nalia I am not joking when I say this but I think you’re bigger than Ravia at her current max growth right now. Taking a good educated guess, you’re just towering over 400 feet.”

“400 feet?!” Nalia said, shocked. “This feels so foreign to me. I can’t imagine how much things I can flatten beneath my feet now, let alone my entire body.”

“In time, Nalia you’ll experiment that yourself but right now you should shrink down. I don’t think your body is used to you being this large at all and I think it will take a serious toll on you.” Nymeria said. Nalia’s eyes snapped wide open as she remembered one of her clan’s weaknesses. In an instant the 400-foot-tall giantess began to shrink down. Nalia was still around 100 feet when a huge wave of exhaustion hit her. Nymeria was right; if Nalia stayed that big for even just a few more minutes, she was certain she would die from exhaustion. Nalia returned back to normal height, panting heavily. She dropped down on a few steps to sit and recuperate her energy.

“That was close.” Nymeria said.

“Yeah, I could feel my heart was ready to collapse.” The two sat there for a few hours while Nalia regenerated her strength. Nalia poked and prodded more about Nymeria’s past and her people’s lore.

 

 

After many hours of recuperation, Nalia was well rested enough to set out on her journey. Within that time, King Ashton rounded up 6 of some of his best men and loaded up many caravan’s worth of food and supplies. Upon exiting the castle’s main giant doors, Nalia was greeted with her payment.

“6 men and a year’s worth of supplies, as requested.” Brand said. He didn’t have any whores by his side this time but instead a scribe diligently checking off things in the caravan. Upon finishing his last check and giving the approval, Ashton stepped aside and presented the caravan and the mercenary group to Nalia.

“It was a pleasure doing business with you, my friend.” Ashton said. “I hope to see you again! Don’t hesitate if you need another favor done.” He said, sneering.

“And I hope to never see you again, young king.” Nalia said, coldly. The mercenary group tensed up as Nalia encroached.

“At your command, ma’am!” one mercenary said, stiffening his pose and striking a salute. The rest by his side followed in unison. All the men were quite strong looking ones; over 6 feet tall, incredibly built and clad in high quality armor and weaponry though none could stand taller than Nalia.

“What are our first orders, commander?” The leader of the group asked,

“We set out now and begin our search for that bitch, Ravia.” Nalia said, tensing her fists. Some of the men began to get worried when Ravia’s name escaped Nalia’s lips but the commander shook them back into focus.

“Affirmative, ma’am! We will take care of the caravan and stand by you. Men! To your stations!” The man yelled. 2 men hopped on the caravan horses while the other 4 stayed by Nalia’s side.

“Try to keep up with me, little ones.” Nalia said as her body began to grow. A severe sensation of fatigue struck Nalia and she recoiled back, shrinking down.

“Gah!” She said, fatigued and annoyed. “Never mind that, we move out now.” Nalia said. The men gave their salute and the caravans began moving. Nalia trekked on ahead, the other 4 soldiers in tow.

The beginning of the journey was a quiet one, as Nalia and her roving band of soldiers quietly followed behind her, not even daring to speak a word. After multiple hours of silence and a quiet stroll through Rockfell, the leader spoke up.

“Ma’am, if I may.” The soldier asked, awaiting a response. Nalia didn’t reply but only looked down at him, expecting more.

“Ahem,” the leader cleared his throat nervously. “Do we know exactly where Ravia is?”

“No, Nymeria knew were that bitch was hiding but refused to tell me. We’re going to have to retrace her steps. Thankfully I know where she began and we’re heading there right now: Calida.”

“Calida? I heard things about Calida. She’s the reason the country is without a king?” The leader asked.

“Yes.” Nalia responded.

“And his army, more than 5 thousand men all dead…” The leader said, getting choked up with his words.

“Don’t you dare get soft on me now, or so help me Ava I’ll make sure I kill you before Ravia does.” Nalia said. The leader gulped but gave reassurance that wouldn’t be the case. She scoffed and continued to watch the horizon as the caravan slowly followed behind her.

It took another hour before the group reached the border of Rockfell and entered Calida. For a long stretch, things seemed normal and the nervous thoughts the men had of what to expect soon dissipated. That is, however, until Nalia and the group finally began their search for Ravia, coming across a destroyed village by a crossroads.

“By the gods!” The leader said as he gazed upon the carnage of Ravia’s beginnings. Not a single home was untouched, either having a foot or first driven into it or completely smashed outright. The streets were littered with dried out blood stains and rotting corpses. The horrid stench of death wafted out through the entire town. Nalia and the group walked around, inspecting the bodies. Most, if not all of them laid there flattened and mutilated within a thinly dug-in crater in the shape of what seemed like a boot. Half ripped bodies, some even seemingly looking like a giant mouth had taken a bite out of them were sprawled all around, a frenzy of disgusting insects eating away at the bodies. Most of the men reeled in disgust, dry heaving at the smell but none of this fazed Nalia- this was a common sight amongst the warriors of Alvita and the smell was somewhat even light compared to the things she had to endure. Nalia walked towards the largest building, finding it completely crushed and flattened like Ravia slept on it. It was more of the same they saw before- crushed buildings and villagers- but one thing caught her attention. Drilled into the skull of a dead man was a massive great axe.

“This was hers.” Nalia said, looking down at the massive weapon. The blade itself was gargantuan, no less than 1 foot in length- the handle itself taller than Nalia. “No average man could even dream to wield something like this.” Nalia said. She stomped on the lifeless corpse and gripped the blade. Nalia ripped the blade from the skull, and held the axe in her hand. She was surprised Ravia could hold such a thing- Nalia could barely hold it without exerting great effort.

“Ma’am, why the interest in that basic looking axe?” The man asked. Nalia’s body snapped back behind her and glared back at the man.

“Because this basic axe is made from Alvian steel- steel one can only find inside the great mountain of Alvita, forged in the lava of the creator. This stupid bitch probably forgot about it and just left it, so it’s mine now.” Nalia slowly walked over to the caravan, trying not to look like she was exerting great energy to even hold it. With a grunt-filled swing, Nalia tossed the axe onto the caravan, making a loud crashing sound. The horses whinnied at the sudden increase in weight it had to now burden. Nalia grew to about 50 feet, scanning around the village. The group watched in confusion as Nalia towered over them, seemingly sightseeing.

“There.” Nalia said, pointing towards a specific direction.

“Ma’am?” The leader asked as Nalia shrunk back down and began to walk.

“Giant crater-like footsteps in that direction. Who else could have made such a lasting mark?” Nalia asked. The group followed the path, coming across a large patch of dark, dried up liquid.

“More blood?” The leader asked. He crouched down and gazed at the liquid for a while before shaking his head. “No, not blood but something else. Perhaps wine?” Nalia continued to walk, following the footsteps. It didn’t take them long but Nalia ended up stumbling across the vineyard. A clear-cut path of destruction led the group to the top of the vineyard, where they found the same colored wine splattered around the destroyed glass building. The footsteps retraced back to the village, where the group found themselves lost once again. Ravia’s movements were eratic and random; it took the group a while before they found her small camp by the waterfall alcove, though that didn’t give them any leads. After many failed attempts of tracking, the group gave up for the time being. Nalia and the group skipped across towards the capital of Calida, finding more of the same wanton destruction. The group stayed outside the capital of Calida, already seeing the destruction Ravia caused tearing through the city’s defense wall.

“Sir,” one of the men asked. “Just how big is this Ravia if she crushed her way through those city walls? I read in a report they’re 50 feet tall.”

“I don’t know, private but we need to stick through this. The young king really fucked us over on this one and I don’t think our captain is lying when she says she’ll kill us if we chicken out of this.”

“I know, I know but like, how the hell do we kill a woman who can walk through a 50-foot-tall barrier like it’s nothing?” He asked.

“We don’t.” He said, pointing at Nalia. “But she can and at this point it’s our objective to not get in her way and just keep this caravan safe.” The group all agreed but gave a collective sigh, terrified of what was to come.

Nalia skulked about the capital city of Calida. The streets were quite barren as Nalia walked through, only getting a simple glance before the people scurried away into the dark side streets. Nalia was confused as she walked through the slum sector- nothing seemed to be destroyed by Ravia. That thought was quickly diminished as she entered the wealthier side of the capital. It had been quite some time since Ravia first rampaged through the aristocratic section of Calida, smashing through the city’s castle and devouring the noble’s young heir as an act of war and still, the city hadn’t properly recovered. Nalia headed towards the castle entrance, immediately stopped by guards.

“Give me an audience with the king.” Nalia said. The guards looked at one another with a confused look.

“You been living under a rock?” One said.

“The king’s been exiled many fortnights ago.”

“Exiled? And where is he now?”

“Fuck if we know. That useless bastard is nothing to us.”

“Then give me audience to your queen.”

“She’s dead. Drank her liver away.”

Nalia shook her head in frustration.

“Then their heir, or are they dead too?”

“The giant red hair bitch ate him. Boy, you really don’t know anything, do you?” One guard said with a slight snicker.

“Where did she go?” Nalia asked.

“Just go west towards the plains of war and just follow the bloodshed. I’m sure you’ll find her in no time. That woman is pure demon spawn. Walk around the plains if you can’t stomach a dismembered soldier or 200.”

Nalia didn’t give verbal thanks, only a simple nod of acknowledgment, muttering the word west. She began walking down the winding steps of the castle before the guards called back to her once more.

“You can’t seriously be thinking about going after her? The bitch was hundreds of feet tall! She’d crush you with just her fucking toe, haha!” The guards laughed. Nalia only smirked and began to grow as she walked on, displaying her dominance. The soft echo of the guards chuckling quickly hushed as they watched Nalia grow to 50 feet and stomp through the city. Many screamed in terror, mostly from post trauma of the sight of a giantess once more. Nalia walked through the streets, not really caring if anyone fell beneath her steps; though no one was dumb enough this time to gaze at a giantess while in line of her strides. The soft crunches of various vendor shops and objects that flattened beneath Nalia’s feet brought a sense of joy to her. She was anxiously longing for the sight of Ravia to use her newly acquired growth to kill her.

Nalia extended her foot forwards with a powerful thrust, kicking down the 50-foot-tall drawbridge at the entrance to the city. She walked over the wreckage, looking down at her caravan and meek companions and beckoned them west. The group collectively gulped as they watched Nalia step foot into the ruins of what was once, The Plains of War. They heard stories of the battle and how badly the bodies were demolished. The group could barely stomach the sight of the massacred bodies- ripped limbs, spewed guts and the horrid stench of death circled them every step. The men held in their disgust, not daring to be heard whimpering by Nalia. The plains of war were massive, and the extent of death stretched across it was matched; more than 50 minutes had passed and the group only found themselves halfway through the plains. Thankfully, they took a sharp turn south and headed down towards Falzia.

The group ventured through the now barren wasteland of a province. Dried grass and sickly gray and withered flowers littered the once beautiful fields. The soldiers weren’t knowledgeable about the second pendant and the wonders it gifted Falzia, but Nalia did.

“She has the second pendant, now.” The voice of Nymeria echoed into Nalia’s mind. Getting up close and personal with giving a Nalia a boost in power also allowed her to communicate with her telepathically.

“That means the grand wizard truly is dead?! Fuck! How is that possible? I thought you said that your people were deathly weak to magic?” Nymeria asked, swearing for the first time.

“The Alvitan’s are.” Nalia responded.

“Impossible! This doesn’t make sense that she survived it all. The man who protected Falzia was quite literally the strongest man to master the arts of magic from Mage’s Birthright,” She said. “I even personally powered him up with more powerful magics.” She muttered. Nymeria had become increasingly worried.

“Why does this bother you, my queen?” Nalia said.

“Because Ravia was not supposed to get this far. She was supposed to die getting the second pendant. I thought maybe she had gotten lucky and dug up the pendant while the wizard wasn’t looking, but I no longer sense his presence. This is bad, Nalia. The last 2 pendants are barely guarded!”

“Why would you only bolster yourself for 2 pendants?! That makes no sense!” Nalia exclaimed.

“Because!” Nymeria shouted, quieting Nalia. “Because, we got careless. None of the mages, nor even the elders of Faye thought Ravia would triumph over the grand wizard. He was the greatest of all time, Easily more powerful than Ava and possibly could have held his own against even me. We simply just did not expect her to win, Nalia. I know not what more to say to you at this point.”

The two walked in silence as Nalia aimlessly scouted Falzia, distracted by this newfound info.

“Then what do we do, my queen? Surely you can teleport me to her now! This has to mean Faye is in danger.”

“It’s not that simple, Nalia. While yes, Faye could potentially be in danger, unless Ravia is crossing the protected waters and has stepped onto our lands, I still cannot teleport you. And with the grandmaster dead, my power of foresight is now severed. I linked my magic with the grandmaster and he did the same. It was why I was able to spy on Ravia a bit but now I can’t do that. Just question some of the villagers, surely they’ve seen her.”

Nalia growled in frustration, ending her talk with Nymeria on a bad note. Her cool collective strides quickly turned into a worrisome jog- Nalia was running out of time to find Ravia- if she finds the third pendant, there’s no way she would be able to fight her anymore. Nalia struggled to find a village with inhabitants; they were either completely ravaged or the villager to too starved to speak. Some that were healthy enough were immediately shell shocked once Nalia’s description of the red-haired giantess began to ring bells to them. It took Nalia a while, but she eventually broke a meek villager into talking.

“Fucking tell me where she went, or I swear I will split you in two, slowly.” Nalia said to a villager as she held her in her gigantic hands, grown to 50 feet. She clutched at both her legs, spreading them wide open. The villager screamed in agony as Nalia pushed the limits on how much her body could stretch.

“Please! STOP! I’ll talk, gods, I’ll talk!” The woman yelled. Her voice was high pitched and earing piercing as Nalia readied to split her in two.

“Head closer to the edge of Falzia and towards the protected waters. You’ll find her camp there. I watched her head there many times and shrink down, she must be using that spot to rest!” The woman yelled. Nalia peered off into the distance, exhaling through her nose.

“Good, now was that so hard, little one? Just in case you’re lying to me, I might as well break you just a little bit.” Nalia said with a sadistic grin. She flicked the woman’s left arm back and with little to no pressure, broke it. The woman cried in agony as her arm shattered but remained intact. Nalia tossed her into the villages stables where she landed in a bale of hay. Nalia’s bloodlust for Ravia was beginning to bleed into her overall personality it seemed. Before, she didn’t have a need to be so cruel.

Nalia broke into a full sprint now, not even looking back to see if the caravan was keeping up. Surprinsingly though, the horses were able to gallop incredibly fast, eagerly chasing after Nalia. It still took the group around 20 minutes to reach Nalia, though it was impressive considered the giantess dashed dozens upon dozens of miles out towards the water’s edge. Nalia stumbled across the hut Ravia and Brand rested in. Though to her dismay, the two were no where to be found. In a fit of rage, Nalia thrashed at the hut, kicking through it with ease.

“YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!” Nalia screamed out while giant. “WHERE ARE YOU?” The caravan slowly approached Nalia as her shouts blasted across the province. Nalia headed east, searching the water’s edge for any sign of the two. The soldier headed west, mostly just to be away from Nalia and her angry footfalls. One of the soldiers quietly walked around the dried-up grass until he noticed something odd in the grass.

“This red-haired lady, she’s a big one, right?” The young soldier asked.

“Yeah, like 9 feet tall or some shit.” Another replied.

“Then I found some of her tracks.” The soldier said calmly. “No way a normal person has footsteps this big.”

The other 5 soldiers looked at the 6th, quickly back at one another then broke into a mad dash towards Nalia.

“We found their tracks! We found their tracks!” The guards began to yell.

“Where?!” Nalia yelled, sprinting towards them.

“West of here!” The guards yelled but as they finished their sentence, the men found themselves throwing themselves to the side as Nalia carelessly ran through them, nearly stomping them out of existence. The wanton bloodlust that filled Nalia’s mind blinded her of her surroundings. Nalia shrunk down and inspected the tracks.

“Oh, I’ve got you now, bitch.” She said as she steadily followed the tracks.

The group slowly followed a trail of constantly changing feet sizes, half torn through villages and to the soldiers, the most disturbing sight they’ve seen yet.

“Sniffs, Oh gods! What is that putrid smell?” A soldier yelped.

“Gods, you’re right! It’s worse than those dead villagers! What even is it?” The soldiers began to plug their nose but also hesitantly attempt to search for the source of the stench. It didn’t take them long as it was quite hard to miss such an alarming sight.

“What. The. Fuck. Is. That?” A soldier asked.

“No, there’s no way. How is it that big?” Another exclaimed. Banter began going back and forth between the soldiers; all of them complaints.

“Gods, I think I’m going to throw up.”

“Oh, for the love of Ava, are all the men of your country this pathetic? It’s like you’ve never seen a mound of shit before in your lives!”

“But Captain! Gods, how are you not even bothered by that smell? And the size! It’s fucking bigger than all of us combined. You have to be lying if this doesn’t bother you.” The captain said, pointing at the mound of Ravia’s waste. She had to have been at 350 feet tall when she emptied her bowels, as the mound towered over the men. Nalia scoffed with a slight smile.

“Just wait until tomorrow morning, then you’ll see why I’m not bothered by this.” Nalia asked as she began following Ravia’s tracks more. The soldier looked on with confusion before shuddering and dry heaving upon realization of Nalia’s words.

Nalia’s bloodlust began rising once more the more she searched. Tracks started to look fresher and the pillaged villages began to look less and less ravaged. One village, seemingly untouched save for a stepped-on house and one flattened villager. Nalia entered the village with her caravan and began interrogating the locals. They quickly talked, considering Nalia resorted to violence before questioning. Nalia learned that a red-haired giant attacked their village, crushing a home and killing one of their guardsmen. They thought she was going to kill every last one of them but instead, she demanded all of their food if they wanted to spare their lives.

Nalia rose her eyebrows. Ravia rarely ever leaves survivors. She thought to herself. The fact that the only person she killed was hostile and that every innocent was still alive sent Nalia into confusion.

Is that bitch getting soft? She wondered. Nalia quickly shook her head and tossed the villager she was gripping by the neck to the side and dashed out the front gate. Nalia didn’t stop to interrogate anyone anymore. The footsteps she was leaving behind were only minutes old, though they were as if she was 350 feet tall, so Nalia still had a way to trek. Nalia sprinted down the water’s edge, long exiting Falzia and reaching past the west end of the plains of war.

Nalia began to enter the province of Typhon, where she encountered a rather large town. She walked towards the gate and found it crushed; most definitely stepped on by a giant. “Trinity Point- the three-way meeting point between: Rafa, Death’s desert and the plains of war”, was what she could read from the sign outside. Nalia climbed through the wreckage of the gate and pressed on. Small echoes could be heard from within the town and Nalia’s heart began to beat hard. As she sprinted through the streets, Nalia peered up and froze in place.

Rising high above the homes was a tuft of red hair- one neatly and tightly tied back into a ponytail. The woman was massive, clad in her chainmail armor as she slowly pushed around her gargantuan body- her footfalls booming through the streets. Random bouts of screaming could be heard, followed by more, loud footfalls.

It was Ravia.

Nalia’s thoughts and hearing became blank for a moment, almost as if she was deaf. The sound of her heart beating was all she could hear as she sprinted through the streets, slowly growing.

“Nalia, careful with your growth.” Nymeria tried to plead but Nalia was completely overtaken with bloodlust. As Nalia grew to her new height of 400 feet. She ran straight through a home, eviscerating it and its inhabitants. She slid into the town’s main square and readied herself. Nalia pulled a dagger out from her leg strap and gripped it tightly with her fist.

“Miss me, bitch?” Nalia said. Ravia froze in place, just about to crush a market stand. She retracted her foot and slowly turned her head back with deep confusion. Ravia looked down, expecting to see a normal sized human, but her eyesight quickly began gazing up towards thick, yet wickedly toned thighs and midriff, before locking her clouded blue eyes with Nalia’s- fiery orange and filled with rage.

“You.” Was all Ravia could muster as she pulled her own knife from her leg strap and readied herself too.