- Text Size +

 

BAM! The throne room doors echoed loudly throughout the room as they violently slammed open.

“My king! My King!” A squire yelled. “I tried to stop her but she just wouldn’t listen!”

The squire tried once more to stop the woman, but it was pointless. He himself was barely even over 5 foot, 4 inches while the woman towered over his scrawny body- the woman must have been well over 7 feet tall. The tiny squire tried one last time to grab the woman and yank her back but was only met with a death grip to his throat and was held to eye level of the menacing woman. The squire, completely winded and unable to even squeal, helplessly watched as the powerful woman kept her grasp on the poor fool. As his eyes began to fill with red, the woman finally tossed the squire aside, slamming against a wall. The man laid there, motionless for a moment until he finally started to desperately grasp for air.

The woman scoffed at the patheticness of the squire’s durability and began to slowly walk towards the throne. Her darkened brown skin lightly lit by the dozens of upon dozens of candles lit along the throne room. The room itself was quite large, offering a second story for others to look down. Beautiful furniture and amazing ornate details all along the room definitely boasted the owner of the castle’s wealth. It took nearly a minute to reach the steps to the throne but when the woman did, she was quite surprised at the sight that beheld her.

In the quiet province of Rockfell, the previous king was a kind, yet powerful king, but alas a deadly disease that struck the province claimed his life. Naturally, the heir to the throne was his son; though the province itself dreaded this fact. The son was young, just recently reaching the age of 19. Though this “king” was not a kind person. He abused the kindness of his parents and status of royalty to get whatever he pleased. Pampered all his life, doing nothing but spending his days partying and fucking, the province was doomed while under his rule. Even when his mother fell victim to the same illness that befell his father, the young king still wasted his family’s riches away. It seemed every week there was a new whore in his castle, scantily dressed and body full of wine. Though there was something far more sinister happening in the young king’s castle, though nobody could quite understand what it was. Often times, the young king would explore the province in his chariot visiting various farmsteads and smaller villages. He would find a woman that struck his fancy for the day and would “invite” them to his castle for the day. Often times it would be days until he would finally grow bored of them and send them back and when they did, the other inhabitants seemingly always noticed some noticeable and discerning, new traits about the women; their breasts and asses are much bigger, they appear taller, their bodies slimmed and perfected and they all somehow have a newfound craving for the king’s cock. Even after donning the title and responsibility of king of Rockfell, the young king’s heinous and disgusting lifestyle still stayed with him.  Rather than being granted audience with the young king- despite it being a forceful one- the woman was met with 2 whores, completely naked and incredibly voluptuous, glued to the young king, pleasuring him.

For the woman, waiting to be acknowledged, the sight of this was quite annoying. Though for most people of Rockfell. The literal privilege of even being let into the castle is something most can only dream about. One woman, laid on his lap, her naked, massive ass brushing against the king’s fully erect cock; her plump and perfectly rounded breasts brushed against his chest as she grasped his head with both hands, non-stop French kissing the king. The king, staying true to his horny nature, had his left hand grabbing the woman’s ass, slightly spreading it to one side while his right hand’s fingers were deep inside the woman’s anus, happily fingering deep inside it. Below, the king had his legs spread open, his cock and balls open to all to see. The woman was incredibly surprised to see just how massive the young king’s genitals were. His cock, completely erect towered to what seemed like 12 inches and his girth was shockingly massive too. His balls were something to be rivaled too, hanging low and gargantuan in its own right; one testicle alone proving to be a handful to the whore fondling it. The other whore, equally as naked and voluptuous and quite honestly starting to look like a twin to the one having her asshole fingered, laid between his legs, happily giving the king’s genitals a spit shine. She too didn’t even give the woman the time of day as she was too busy in the revolving motion of shoving the king’s balls in her mouth before licking his shaft all around. The woman nuzzled the king’s hand that was fingering the other woman. The king slowly pulled the finger out and held it before the woman and the woman happily sucked on the fingers. She giggled after licking the king’s fingers and continued on with her routine.

The woman, finally annoyed of being ignored, spoke.

“King Ashton.” The woman spoke.

No answer.

“King Ashton, I request an audience with you.” The woman spoke again, her voice sounding a tad bit more annoyed.

The king still ignored her, too busy with his whores.

“HEY!” The woman screamed, stomping her foot down loudly. The strength was menacing as it lightly shook the floor they were standing on and the sound echoed out through the empty throne room.

Pushing the woman off from his faced, the king groaned in annoyance and finally gave the woman some eye contact.

“What the fuck do you want?” The king yelled, deeply annoyed. “Can you not see I am busy? And just what the hell did you do to my squire? The poor idiot can barely stand over there!” The king pointed. The squire still remained in the same spot the woman threw him, still far too wounded and winded to rise.

“I have a proposition to make with you.” The woman asked, tightening her grip on her sword. The king scoffed.

“Yeah, that’s what everyone says. Not interested. Can’t you see I’m trying to enjoy myself here?” The king said. The woman did not answer.

“Hey, actually, you want to know how I got these beautiful sluts?” The king asked.

“No, I ca-” the woman tried to say but was immediately cut off.

“These two fucking amazing pieces off ass aren’t even from this country. You don’t understand how much money I had to give another king just to have him hand over his twins. Dumb fuck thinks they’re here on diplomatic business too!” the king said, laughing.

“Oh man that’s real rich.  He would flip if he knew that daddy’s little girls are just my cock slaves. But you girls don’t mind, right?” The king asked, smiling at the two.

“No king Ashton, we don’t.” The girls said in unison, giggling.

“That’s my girls.” The king said. “They’re a bunch of fucking freaks too I tell you. They’ll do just about anything. Hey Malorie, why don’t you go and play with your sister and then you both give my cock some love, yeah?” The king said, smiling at her. The girl only giggled and gave the king one last French kiss and as she began walking towards her twin, the king gave her one nice slap on her ass. The woman got on her knees and wedged herself next to her twin between the king’s legs and the two sisters began making out with one another, groping each other’s body parts. The young king watched, licking his lips and moving his hips about, before snapping his fingers. On cue, the sisters stopped groping each other and each claimed one side of the king’s cock and began licking away, each rubbing the king’s balls. The king couldn’t help it and moaned as he watched the horny twins work away.

“Gods, that is so fucking hot. Right sorry, where were we?” The king asked.

The woman, enraged as ever watched on.

“Isn’t there a bed you have at all in this massive castle that you can be doing this instead?” The woman asked.

“No, you fool, I have other whores waiting for me in my bed chambers.” The king said. “These girls are my throne room whores. And when are you ever going to get the chance to have two twins with massive tits and asses lick away at your cock? I need to savor these moments! You know there was a time when I came in one of their asses, and the dirty sluts they are, the other happily ate the cum out from her ass? Like Gods! I even remember anoth-” but before the king could finish, the woman, no doubt annoyed of the king’s lust, cut him off.

“Enough of this! I do not fucking care for your sex stories.” The woman screamed. The king, always expected to be treated like royalty was stunned to see such aggressiveness and remained quiet.

“unless you are too busy having your cock buried in one of these slut’s asses, you must have heard of a woman, a giant woman destroying the provinces of these lands. And I have no doubt she is coming for you next. You can run, you hide, but there is no way you’re escaping when a foot from a woman who is multiple hundreds of feet tall is falling down upon you. You’ll just be another stain on her boot, because she doesn’t care if you’re royalty. She will kill you and take your women and I doubt your women will survive the night with her.”

The king remained silent, beckoning the girls off his cock and slowly pulling his pants back over.

“y-y-yes, I’ve been given reports of this giant woman. What do you know of her?”

“Enough to know that I can defeat her and that you need my help.” The woman said. “Her name is Ravia and she is the heir to the giant clan and she possesses very powerful abilities that she does not deserve. No one in this land can defeat her but me. I am here before you because I want you to fund my mission to take her down. “The woman said confidently.

The king laughed.

“Yeah, you’re just about the 50th person to come here today with that story. All of them providing a different name of this giant woman. Not interested.” The king said.

“Fine. But don’t say I didn’t warn you when a giant woman is ripping the roof off your castle and the last sight you see is her boot and your province’s people stained beneath it.” The woman turned around and began walking away.

“Wait!” The king shouted.

“H-h-how can I be so sure you’re the one who can defeat her?” The king nervously asked.

“Because,” the woman said. Straightening her body and watching the king intensely, the woman began to grow, and grow and grow. The king and his whores watched in awe as the already tall woman was even taller, towering in the throne room at around 15 feet.

“I’d grow larger but being bigger gives me urges to destroy things.” The woman said.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking huge!” The king yelled, laughing and clapping. Alright, yes, I shall fund your mission. Why didn’t you just open up with that fucking amazing talent in the first place? Eh, it doesn’t matter now, what do you require?”

“I want a mercenary group of 6 men, a portable camp and 3 months of food.”

“You’ll get 2 men, 1 month of food and no camp.”

The giant woman stomped towards the king and without much effort, plucked him from the throne and held him close to her enormous face. Out from the sides, a group of guards appeared from hiding and immediately got into a battle stance, their spears aimed straight towards the giant woman.

“Like I said, I could get much bigger. This is a large throne room; young king and these guards are no match for me. Give me what I want.” The woman said. The king laughed and beckoned the guards to stand down. The guards eased their posture and escaped back into the dark corners of the throne room.

“You got some balls on you, lady. I’ll give you that.” The king said. “Fine, I’ll give you what you want. Though before I can fully trust you, I need you to do a couple contracts for me. I think I have some time before that Ravia lady arrives and I have some business needing to be completed and you’re the perfect match. Accomplish these tasks and I will supply you with 3 men and 3 months of food. Once you’ve shown that I can trust you, I’ll provide you with the rest and even more. I think that is only fair, right?” The king said.

“Fine.” The woman said, dropping the king back onto his throne. Deep down, the king was petrified, but was able to somewhat keep his composure through all of that. The woman turned around and began to walk away, revealing how amazing her backside was. The king’s eyes widened deeply.

“MY WORD!” the king yelled. “You just about have the fattest ass in all the province!” The woman ignored him and began slowly walking away and shrinking down.

“Do you have time to stay at the castle today? Perhaps lunch or dinner?” The king asked.

“Just what is it that you need now?” The woman asked.

“Well I mean I’ve never had my cock sucked by a giant woman so I mean that would a thing for the history books, no?” The king said, laughing but all the while serious.

The woman sighed and turned away, continuing to exit the castle.

“I didn’t even get your name!” the king yelled.

“Nalia” the woman said.

“The one person that will kill Ravia.”