- Text Size +

Ravia returned back to the small hut after emptying her stomach. She plucked Brand from his sleep, the roof still ripped off from before and dangled him in front of her face.

“Rise and shine, slave,” Ravia said, happy she woke him from his slumber. “Time to move onto a new province to play with.”

Ravia spoke with Elder Alton in the morning. He explained their next step was in the neighboring province of Falzia. There, they would find the second piece of Ava’s pendant. Though uncertain of where it was, Ravia was sure that it wouldn’t be an easy task.

Repurposed to bring life, the pendant piece is now by the least. Guarded by knowledge and bitterness, duality the key to it all.

More garbage rhetoric, Ravia thought to herself when Alton hummed his cryptic message. The messages were far too vague and far too smart for Ravia’s own good. She was a brute that no man could face, but any man could outsmart the giantess.

“Are you traveling that big?” Brand asked.

“Yes. Why does it matter to you, thief?”

“Well, I just figured that it be better to lie low as we travel and I don’t think I would be able to keep up with you.”

“Are you saying I’m not powerful enough to protect myself?” Ravia asked with a face of fury.

“Gods! No! I didn’t mean it by that.” Brand’s voice was hurried and frightful. Ravia only laughed.

“You are so pathetically scared, you know that, thief?” Ravia said, twirling him about. “As for you keeping up, fear not. You can ride with me, little man. Now, do you want lie between my tits?” Ravia said, slowly bringing her towards her massive breasts. Brand’s heart began to race and he could feel an all too familiar feeling down in his trousers. Ravia began to laugh as she tugged him away from her breasts.

“You wish, thief. You’re my slave and there’s only one spot you’re worthy to be in.” Ravia said, smirking. Ravia began to lower Brand towards her hips. His mind went into a frenzy, trying to pinpoint exactly where he would get to be. His stomach began to churn as Ravia began to move him closer and closer to her ass. Ravia grabbed her thong like attire and pulled it to the side, and spread her massive ass cheeks with 2 fingers. Brand began to flail about, seeing exactly where his resting place would be. Ravia chuckled, pushing him closer and closer. Brand plugged his nose; a pungent smell wafted from Ravia’s ass.

“You’ll have to excuse the smell, dear,” Ravia said. “all that food I ate last night was just begging to come out this morning!” Ravia laughed maniacally, relishing in her display of power. Ravia slammed Brand against her anus, the force dazing him. His hands fell from clutching his nose and the horrid stench immediately refocused him. Brand kicked and pleaded, pushing against her skin. With one light push, Brand found himself shoved into Ravia’s anus, head first. Half his body remained on the outside. Brand wriggled about, desperately trying to get free as he found his arms trapped and unable to move. His attempts only excited Ravia, hearing her lightly moan and push Brand inside a tiny bit more.

“Enjoy your stay in there, thief.” Ravia said, as she pulled her thong back between her ass crack. Brand continued to occasionally wriggle around, Ravia getting increasingly hornier at each escape attempt. The journey to Falzia was short, considering it was right next to Calida, just southwest of it and west of the plains of war. Falzia was a peaceful province. Twice the size of Calida and most, if not all farmland, rarely anything happened in the province. No king governed it as the farmers had no quarrels. Occasionally a thief or two would try their luck at the workers, but they were well equipped to hold their own. Acres and acres of flat lands, farms full of animals and various crop was the heart and soul of Falzia. To most, Falzia was a peaceful, prosperous land; to Ravia, it was an area of easy pickings. After crossing the invisible border that divided Falzia and Calida, Ravia already noticed the clear distinctions of the 2 provinces. The flora of Falzia was breathtaking: lush expanses of bright green grass, trees double the height that Ravia had ever seen, healthy and strong looking as ever; fields of beautiful flowers sat peacefully, ranging of all sorts of vibrant, lush colors; wild animals roamed the land, groups of deer, horses, smaller animals like rabbits and foxes all scurried about. Falzia was so polarizing to Calida, almost as if a god had been looking over the province, blessing it with life. Ravia’s stomach grumbled at the sight of all the animals; such a huge amount of fresh meat, waiting for the giantess to devour only caused her endless hunger to become more apparent. There were no dirt paths to be seen for miles. Ravia walked straight, her giant footfalls desecrating the healthy land below. Her giant steps crushed the flowers and grass into mush and some smaller animals unlucky enough to cross paths with her. Ravia continued straight, completely uncaring of her destructive path. Ravia grinned as she spotted a small village; the smell of freshly baked bread wafted up and towards Ravia. She breathed in heavily, intaking the fresh smell.

“Ahh! Fresh bread.” Ravia said, her stomach responding back too. “You smell that too, thief? Oh right, of course not, haha!” Ravia said, laughing as she slapped her ass. Brand wriggled about.

“Well, let’s go see if this village wants to share with little ol’ me.” Ravia said as she began stomping towards the village.

A young woman hummed a soft tune as she stood before a massive wall of iron. Dozens of little square holes lined all along the wall. In each square, laid a delightful piece of bread, all slowly baking. Kayla loved being the village’s baker; every morning she’d wake and hum a soft tune as she skipped to her shop, baking well over 100 loafs of fresh bread every morning. The decadent smell of the loafs funneled out from the shops chimney, enveloping over the entire town. Farmers from all around Falzia would venture out to Kayla’s shop just to purchase a loaf of her bread. Kayla removed a row of 6 loafs from the oven wall, bringing it outside to cool. She poked and prodded each one, testing its softness and deciding whether she did a good job. Removing her gloves, Kayla readied to head off to each villager’s home, knocking on their door to wake them to the smell of bread. As Kayla began to move, her footing felt odd. In the distance, she could have sworn she heard some sort of thudding noise. Paying no mind to it, Kayla began to head for the houses behind the shop.

BOOM! A massive noise echoed out towards the front of the shop. The ground shook and Kayla found herself on the floor, the earthquake-like feeling sending her falling to her knees. She quickly rose up, dashing towards the front of the shop. Kayla’s heart raced and her jaw dropped as she watched Ravia terrorizing the village. Her foot sunk deep into a villager’s home, rubble and debris littered all around the giantess’ foot. A villager scampered from the home, barely getting out from the destruction. Ravia’s foot dragged outward and hovered over the villager. He looked up in time before Ravia dropped her foot on him, a loud squishing noise followed by a footfall. Kayla screamed in terror as Ravia lifted her foot, revealing the now mangled and bloodied mess of her fellow villager. Looking up, Kayla found herself directly in line of Ravia’s sight. With a sly grin, Ravia bent down and snatched the woman from her shop’s store front.

“Oh my, your bread smells oh so delightful, little one!” Ravia said playfully. The woman was in far too much shock to respond. She only kicked and screamed. Ravia dropped on her shins, crushing a view more houses with her massive legs and placing Kayla between her breasts. Ravia reached down and snagged the tray of bread cooling down dumping the small loafs onto her tongue and chewed.

“Mmmm! Gods this is the best bread I’ve ever fucking had!” Ravia said, chewing the bread some more. She swallowed and let out a sigh.

“More, more!” Ravia said, her eyes widened. The giantess spared no time ripping the roof of the stone building off, revealing the oven wall full of still baking bread. Ravia placed a finger on both sides of the oven wall and twisted, snapping it out from the building itself, leaving it “U” shaped from her view. Ravia carefully brought the oven wall full of bread towards her mouth. She craned her neck up and held the wall over it, tapping it like a pepper shaker. Ravia watched in glee as dozens upon dozens of breads fell into her mouth. She moaned as her taste buds welcomed the unfamiliar taste of freshly baked bread. Forgetting how hot the bread must be, Ravia’s eyes widened as she opened her mouth and tried to blow on the bread singing away at her tongue

“Gah, fuck! Hot, hot, hot!” Ravia said, fanning her mouth. She quickly swallowed down the bread, sad she couldn’t savor it. Ravia plucked Kayla from her breasts and held her to her eyes.

“I. Need. More. That bread, oh gods! Please, you must have more.” Ravia said, pleading. The bread was so delightful that the giant barbarian hadn’t realized she was begging a tiny woman for more food. Kayla tried to speak, but her fear got the better of her. She barely blurted out “over there” and pointed down towards a large storage building. Ravia smiled and lurched forwards, placing kayla back into her cleavage. Her knee scraped through the village, destroying the bakery as she inched forwards. Kayla watched in anger as Ravia wiped away her beloved bakery as she gluttoned for more bread. Ravia picked up the large building with her left hand and holding it onto her palm. Ravia brought her right hand towards the building, digging her pinky through a window in the front. Hooking it, Ravia pulled, tearing off the front portion of the building. Her eyes widened as Ravia was greeted with what seemed like almost a thousand loafs of bread, all neatly packaged and stacked. Ravia giggled with joy and spared no expense dumping the hundreds of loafs onto her tongue. She chewed wildly, enjoying even the packaging.

“I think I’ll have some good use for you, little one.” Ravia said, chewed bread all in her mouth. “I’ll make you my second slave and you can bake me all the bread in the world!” How does that sound?” Ravia said.

“No! Why in all the god’s names would I ever help you?” Kayla said, defiantly. Ravia sounded so casual as she offered to enslave Kayla, sounding like it was normal.

Ravia shrugged “Oh. Okay, suite yourself then.” Ravia said. She plucked Kayla from her breasts and tossed her into her mouth. Ravia dumped the remaining loafs of bread into her mouth and began to chew. Kayla screamed at the top of her lungs as Ravia chewed into the bread, her tongue sending the baker flying about. Bits and pieces of chewed bread and saliva stuck to the baker as she desperately tried to gain control. One bounce hurled the baker towards Ravia’s teeth. Her teeth inched open for a moment and chomped down to break down more bread. Kayla’s legs got caught between them, ripping straight off. Kayla screamed as her legs spewed blood, her bones clearly visible. Kayla bounced again, her arms getting bitten off. She screamed and screamed, her vision getting blurry from all the blood loss. Kayla’s cries of pain came to an abrupt stop as Ravia bit down again to chew the bread, this time chomping the woman in two. Her dismembered body parts flailed about in Ravia’s mouth, before she swallowed it down along with all the bread, blood and spilled insides of the poor baker.

Ravia let out a deep sigh, covering her mouth as she released a silence burp. Slapping her stomach with her right hand, Ravia outstretched her left behind her, crashing it into a home.

“That hit the spot! Gods, I can’t say it enough; that was the best bread I’ve ever eaten.” Ravia continued to dream about the bread some more, sad the baker refused her irresistible offer of being her personal slave. Ravia laid down, the huge intake of carbs making her sleepy. She stretched out her body, not caring about the many buildings she crushed to find comfort. She slowly rubbed her pussy but soon enough her hand dropped as Ravia fell into a deep sleep, Brand still deep inside her anus.

As Ravia slept, she dreamed again about the giantess with fiery eyes and her unwinnable battle with her. Again, as Ravia found herself at deaths door, the demonic voice that she heard on the plains of war cried out to her.

“Move!” the demonic voice said, jolting her awake. Ravia’s eyes flicked open and widened to the sight of a massive firestorm began falling down on her. Ravia quickly rolled to her side, bringing a number of houses with her a she rolled to a standing position. She quickly dove away, landing on her front and shaking the ground. Ravia lifted her chest up and looked back; a huge firestorm fell down upon the village she was using as a resting place. The vile fireballs dug into the ground, exploding on contact. Lava spewed out, burning the entire village. All that was left was the small border wall that encased the village, the inside a soupy mess of lava and death. Ravia groaned, muttering that she forgot to pick up the cute man she saw before and planned on using for some fun after she woke. Now he was probably no more than a pile of ash. Ravia twirled onto her back and pulled herself into a sitting position. Spreading her legs wide, Ravia reached for her anus and pulled Brand out. The thief was unconscious, but Ravia jiggled him awake.

“Rise and shine, thief. You have fun in there?” Ravia asked. Brand looked disoriented, almost as if he was blind.

“The-the smell…..” brand said, unable to say anything else.

“Oh, don’t be a brat. Be honored you were in the care of me. Besides, it couldn’t have been that bad..” Ravia said as she brought Brand close and took a whiff. She reeled back, her too surprised of her stench.

“Never mind that,” She said, not admitting the smell bothered her too. “We have bigger problems.” Ravia said, pointing to the lava filled village.

“Who the hell did that?” Brand said, the devilish sight jolting him awake.

“No idea, but I feel like however did, will lead us straight to a second pendant!” Ravia excitedly said. Ravia watched the sky; She pointed her hand outwards, placing it on the trail of black smoke the firestorm created. She dragged her finger, following the trail in the sky.

“Ah-ha!” Ravia said, finding the epicenter of the magic spell. She broke out into a sprint, eager to find the second pendant.