- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 12

 

Rudolph Lang had heard the commotion as they were being boarded in one of the four Chinook helicopters the Secretary of Defense had sent to pick him and other key assets at BioChem up, so he knew that the giant Lucia Torres was close. And yet, he was not prepared for what he could see through the small windows of the aircraft as it cleared the main corporate building of the company he led.

The images on TV had been shocking enough, but they could not compare with the awe Miss Torres’ real presence caused. She stood, imposing, right beyond the limits of the large campus where five thousand of his employees worked, hands on her hips while she observed her surroundings with a mix of disdain and curiosity. Her sight did not stay low for too long though. No sooner than they had cleared the top of the corporate building, the tallest one in campus, the giant woman’s attention was immediately attracted to them.

Lang knew it was impossible for Lucia Torres to notice him. He was way too small to her and he was inside a helicopter, hundreds of feet away. And still, he could not prevent feeling her enormous dark eyes fixing on him, her stare piercing him like a laser beam.

He had seen plenty of footage of Lucia Torres before her growth, from the multiple tests they had done to her without her knowledge. She had been a gorgeous, energetic and hot-headed young woman, but she had also been frail, as if she were conscious of how powerless she really was.

The woman standing at his company’s gates had not lost any of her gorgeousness or temperament, but even if he had not seen the footage of her massacre in the city, her look would have already told Rudolph Lang that there was no trace of fragility or hesitance in her anymore. Miss Torres held a power beyond imagination, and she was perfectly conscious about it.

Her hard look was soon followed by a scowl and Rudolph could tell that she was making her mind up. And then, without warning, her hands left her hips and her right leg moved forward, bringing a section of the outer fence down as she took a first step into campus.

Lang’s blood froze when he realized what was going on. He did not have the chance to say anything before the excited voice of the captain that had been sent to pick them up screamed:

“Climb! Climb! Climb! The giant bitch is coming this way!”

Any other day, Rudolph would have reflected about how curious it was to see the man’s lips move as his voice came in through the headphones he had been required to wear, just a fraction of a second too late. His mind did not find the room to have this thought, though. It was too focused on his immediate safety.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia observed the source of the noise, her attention quickly shifting from the few laggards still in the parking lot to the pigeon-sized helicopters that were taking off right behind the tall building where the corporate offices were located. They were considerably larger than the news choppers that had been following her so far, and their dark green color left no doubt regarding their origin.

Lucia clenched her fists, her body getting into full attention as she identified the aircraft as her first contact with the army, but she soon realized that these were not attack helicopters but cargo ones. Their size and the twin front and back rotors told her that much.

With the risk of being attacked right away discarded, Lucia let her guard down a bit and frowned, wondering what the hell the choppers were doing there. The leading aircraft was now followed by three more, and despite the distance and her lack of knowledge about military helicopters, Lucia could have sworn that her presence was making them rush the lift-off.

So, they were not getting there but leaving. And seeing her had made them push it harder. Why?

Lucia’s first instinct was that she did not want anyone escaping. She had come to BioChem looking for retribution and having someone leave felt anticlimactic. Especially if the ones fleeing were the big fishes, as it seemed. She soon realized that there had to be more to what she was seeing than a simple escape attempt. After all, why would the army be involved? And why would they have sent such big helicopters?

It hit her right then. Once it did, she realized that it was so obvious that she should have thought about it earlier. Lucia might have been a lowly secretary, but she had worked in one of the world’s leading companies when it came to biomedical research. The chances that this was related to her extraordinary growth had to be high.

She chuckled, realizing that, had she thought about it earlier in the morning, she would have probably headed towards BioChem instead of Downtown when looking for help. If her current size was related in any way to any research there, which seemed plausible, the eggheads in R&D would have been the right people to try and find a solution. She was glad that she had come now, even if it was for different reasons. Lucia was already too involved with her new size to consider going back to normal as a desirable outcome, but visiting her former workplace worked well enough under these circumstances too.

She was not the one wishing to shrink back to normal, but she could see how someone else might want to pursue that avenue. So, rather than asking for help, Lucia was more interested in ensuring that anyone having that idea would not find anyone alive to help him carry it out.

And once she had reached that conclusion, it was obvious that having four helicopters leaving did not work well for her. So, without further thought, Lucia removed her hands from her hips and headed towards the escaping choppers in a hurried pace.

Her feet sank deep in the soft and neatly trimmed grass of the site as she closed the distance with her targets at great speed. BioChem’s campus was vast, but distances did not mean the same to Lucia anymore. She realized soon enough that the corporate building would be a problem. At ten stories in height it reached just a bit higher than her knees. Too tall to step over comfortably and too wide to surround without wasting too much time, the building was a very undesired obstacle in her quest to prevent the escapees from leaving.

Lucia reached the only possible conclusion available to her, once she had it clear in her mind that catching the helicopters was her priority.

Her calves broke through the building’s façade spectacularly, the movement of her fit legs barely slowed down by the glass, steel and concrete of the structure. To Lucia it felt like walking through an oversized sandcastle, not even getting a scratch as she brought down half of the building in the first step. The second sent her deeper into the structure and weakened it so much that the entire building collapsed around her like a house of cards. Lucia barely paid any heed to the fact that she had brought an entire building down or to the dozens of lives she had taken so casually. Her attention was still focused on the choppers. They were quickly getting out of her reach.

Her breasts bounced heavily in her chest as she decided to turn her hurried walk into a trot to cover the last few hundred feet. She cursed herself for not having done so earlier, but there was no point in getting tied up with this now. Her feet plowed deep into the soft earth as she took a last stride and landed with a loud thud, reaching up towards the last chopper of the group. Feeling more sluggish than the other three, the helicopter had managed to clear her head but not the vast reach of her arm. Lucia stretched it as far as she could and was rewarded by her fingertips touching the cool metallic bottom of the aircraft. Looking up, she did not waste her time and maneuvered her fingers so that they would take a good grip on both sides of the fuselage.

Lucia smirked in pleasure. She felt the chopper trying to break free, the pull of its two massive rotors being the first noticeable force she had felt from the tiny world. Noticeable or not, the rotors were not nearly strong enough to overpower her, so all Lucia had to do was to pull down to bring the helicopter at chest level, her biceps barely bulging as she did so.

There was no way the helicopter was going to escape, but its rotors were still noisy and annoying, so the next thing the giant did was to extend a finger from her free hand and place it in the path of the helixes, smirking as they shattered against her thick skin with barely a tickle.

Lucia felt exhilarated at her achievement. The helicopter, which moments ago had been threatening to leave, was now merely a tube in her hand. Still, it was only one in four. Frowning and looking up, Lucia saw that the first two helicopters were too far away already. The third one seemed barely out of her reach, though. Lucia had always been a determined woman, and her size had only accentuated that trait, so rather than accepting the loss she crouched low and concentrated as much strength in her legs as possible.

Her jump was magnificent, and not only because of her size. Lucia realized soon enough that she would not have been able to jump so high relative to her own height when she was normal-sized, so the increased strength of her calves seemed to be yet another perk of her transformation. Her body soared impossibly high in the sky, but still her target felt hard to reach. The helicopter had been higher than she had initially estimated, and the pilot had taken the time she had used to get ready to climb even higher.

Still, Lucia reached out with her free hand while she ascended, desperately trying to grasp the fleeing aircraft before it was too late. Her body reached its apex a second later, her feet having covered a distance equivalent to her own amazing height by the time she did that. Her fingers, stretched to the limit, reached towards their target… and missed. Or mostly missed. Lucia was not able to grab the helicopter as she had done with the one she was holding in her right hand, but her fingertips had certainly brushed it. It was not until she landed, shaking her surroundings with what felt like a Magnitude 5 earthquake, that Lucia realized that her fingernails had done more damage than she had initially expected.

Crouching in the ground, she quickly looked upwards to see the offending aircraft meandering through the sky, a trail of dark smoke indicating that it was not in good shape. She followed its path with curiosity, soon realizing that the chopper was flying lower every time. Her lips curled into a wide smile when the dark green helicopter finally crashed into some woods in the distance. The crashing sound was noticeable even from the distance. The fire that quickly caught into the neighboring trees was even easier to see.

Lucia was thoroughly impressed with herself, but she could only be partially satisfied. She was now standing in the middle of her self-created crater, a downed building a few hundred feet back and a large military helicopter in hand. A fire in the distance witnessed the fate of another helicopter that had been trying to leave. But two had succeeded in escaping, and she could not be happy about that.

She wondered who was in those helicopters and which was their relationship to her current size and with the possibility to shrink her down. The good news was that she had someone to ask to.

Without further delay, Lucia brought her hand up and observed the foot and a half tube, stooping a bit to look through its windows and see that it was packed with equipment and people. Her sensitive ears caught their screams, muffled through the fuselage. They made her smirk.

Tilting the aircraft so that she could see the terrified pilots through the windshield, Lucia smiled evilly and asked:

“Where you in a hurry?”

They just screamed in response. It worked well enough for her.

Different than in previous interactions with people, Lucia was not interested in instantaneous and gratuitous destruction. She needed information, and the people inside the helicopter were her best chance at getting it. She was not concerned about her ability to get it. After all, she had already proven that she was capable of communicating with people and that she was skilled enough at using her newfound strength to get them to do as she wanted.

Looking around to try to determine the best course of action, Lucia noticed the depression under her feet and thought that it would work well enough for her. She stepped out of her self-created crater and knelt by it, holding the helicopter carefully balanced. She was not interested in accidentally hurting those inside. At least, not yet.

Lucia moaned when the fingernails of her free hand had no issue ripping the back of the long helicopter open as if had been an empty eggshell. The screams, now reaching her without hinderance, intensified as she peeked through the newly created hole and smiled at the three-dozen people inside.

“I need you out,” she announced.

She did not give them any time to reply before she turned the ripped fuselage and tilted it over the crater where she had landed just moments before. People started rolling out of the tube soon enough, landing in the middle of the soft ground. Lucia smiled with pride when it became obvious that the crater would be too deep for them to climb out, exactly what she had intended.

There was only a dozen or so inch-tall men and women lying in the crater by the time the trickle of people stopped. Lucia remedied it simply by tilting the helicopter a bit more, getting another dozen out. Cargo started dropping soon after, mildly injuring some of those that had exited the aircraft before it. Everything stopped once more after a few more seconds. Lucia frowned, knowing that there had been more people inside the helicopter than the ones that were out now. She did not need to be a genius to understand that some of the passengers were holding for dear life to avoid falling out. Hating the implied challenge, Lucia was not delicate as she shook the helicopter with vigor. The results were immediate, the remaining passengers dropping in the crater soon enough and in visibly worse shape than the rest.

Feeling a bit mean about having been defied, Lucia reached with her free hand and pinched one of the people from the last lot from the ground. She held him reasonably low, close enough for everyone to see him as he screamed.

“I have a use for you,” Lucia said. “You’ll do what I say. You’ll answer my questions. And you will not try anything funny. Or else!”

She brought her fingers together as she finished her sentence, crushing the man between her fingertips with a sickening crunch. Lucia rubbed her fingers for added effect, smearing the man to a messy stain, just before attempting to clean them in the fresh lawn by her left foot, leaving a red gory streak as she did.

Needless to say, panic rose a couple of notches among the rest of the group as she completed her whimsical execution. Lucia knew it had been pure cold-blooded cruelty, but she did not mind so long as it served a purpose. She was beyond being concerned about something as minor as a life.

The giantess could not prevent a smirk as the bug-sized people started running around but could do nothing to escape the tall earthen walls of what she knew was simply a deeper version of one of her steps. The scene was funny, so she let them go on while she turned the tube in her hand and focused on the cockpit and the two panicked pilots inside.

“Stay still,” she commanded as she clawed her free hand once more and ripped the front of the chopper out of the rest. No longer needing the middle section, Lucia tossed it over her shoulder and focused on the cockpit she was holding, using her fingers with dexterity to move small parts away until she had full access to the two pilots. They moved frantically but did not resist as Lucia used her fingernails to remove them from their harness, finally emptying them in her now free palm. She was proud of being able to combine her astronomical strength with such finesse.

Needless to say, the pilots were anything but happy to be in her hand. She ignored their frenzied movements and just moved them up, right under her nose and inquisitive eyes. Being able to see every single detail about them despite their diminutive size felt incredibly good. The problem with her enhanced senses was that they also made the screams more annoying.

“Shut up,” she said softly, her voice overshadowing any other nonetheless.

She was happy to see them comply. Happy enough to attempt a softer than usual approach.

“You did not attack me. Do as I say, and I’ll let you live. Deal?”

The two miniature men nodded in unison, letting Lucia know that they might be military, but they were not eager to die.

“Why were you here?” she asked.

There was no immediate answer, which made Lucia narrow her eyes in frustration. Her change in expression had an immediate effect in the men, who instantly looked warier of her, if that was even possible. It also made the one who seemed to be in charge reply, even if his shaky voice betrayed the fear he felt.

“We were just following orders. We had to transport some key people and material out as soon as possible.”

“Why?” Lucia asked with interest. The man seemed to have information that might be useful.

“I don’t know. I only followed orders,” the pilot said, his tone suggesting that he was afraid that his answer could have fatal consequences.

Lucia frowned once again, frustrated that the usefulness of the pilots had been so short lived. She shot a glance to the three-dozen people in the crater to see that they were still running mindlessly around without any hopes of escaping. Meanwhile she was thinking on how to continue. She was happy when she found the way.

“Where were you heading to?”

The two men exchanged glances, which told Lucia that she had hit the jackpot. They seemed to be evaluating whether to share the information with her. She would be more than happy to torture one in order to incent the other to talk, but it turned out it would not be necessary.

“The airport,” the pilot in charge ended up saying.

“Why?” Lucia insisted.

Once more, they exchanged glances. Lucia guessed that they thought that it did not matter anymore, because the pilot answered faster this time.

“The army is gathering there.”

The revelation was shocking to Lucia, but after a second thought, she understood that it was also very logical. She had finished the cops some time ago already. And she had roamed the city without being bothered for quite a while. She had always known that the tinies would eventually fight back, and it made sense that this time it would be the army.

The knowledge, no matter how logical, was quite a setback for Lucia, though. She had already accepted that the little people would eventually bring her down, but she had hoped that she would have some more time.

“What are you guys bringing?” she asked, her eyes narrowed.

The pilots hesitated. She was about to remind them about their deal when the co-pilot took the lead.

“Everything. Infantry, tanks, gunships.”

The idea made Lucia feel weary and proud at the same time. Judging from the man’s words, her next fight would not be so easy as the one with the cops. For all that she knew, it would be her last stand. And still, knowing that she had reached the point where she deserved a full deployment from the world’s most powerful army was proof of the power she projected.

“How long?” she asked between clenched teeth.

“Two hours, at least. Probably more.”

“I should better get going, then. There’s some stuff that needs getting taken care of before the fireworks start,” Lucia said. Neither of the men in her palm reacted to it.

She pondered what to do for an instant and then moved her palm down, setting it on the soft ground and tilting it just enough to empty the two men.

“You upheld your end of the deal. Let it not be said that I’m not legit.”

The two pilots stood up and looked up at her for an instant, still not believing what had happened.

“Now, get the hell away from here. After all the trouble I took in not killing you I would hate stepping on you by accident!”

They did not waste time in complying, the fact that one of them tripped and fell to the soft lawn as he tried to get away making Lucia chuckle.

With a figure like hers, every one of her movements tended to be sensual. Still, she focused on making the entire process of moving from a kneeling position to lying down on her stomach as erotic as possible as she pushed her ass out and lowered her body slowly to the spongy ground.

Suddenly remembering her ass-passenger, Lucia tightened her ass cheeks just a bit to tease Phil and let him know that she still had him present. She giggled again when she felt him squirming in response.

Her mountainous body dug easily into the ground, messing the neatly trimmed lawn beyond recognition. Her massive breasts did the most damage, digging deep trenches into the soft earth. Soon, she was lying with her head resting on her folded arms, in a perfect spot to take a good look at the three-dozen captives trapped in her footprint.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Phil hated his life even more with every second that passed. If being ripped from his car, humiliated by his now giant secretary and stuck into her ass had not been horrible enough, every moment made his misery even worse. By now he was already used to the constant grinding of the walls trapping him, moving up and down in what he now knew was Lucia merely walking. The brief periods of calm, when she stopped for whatever reason he would never be aware of from his current location, only served the purpose of letting him realize just how bruised he was simply for being where he was.

And then, all hell broke loose. The grinding started again, stronger and more frequent. He felt something massive breaking not too far away from him. The noise was noticeable even from within the narrow confines of his fleshy prison. Shortly after, the rhythm and torture of the rubbing became almost unbearable. He realized that she was running just an instant before it stopped. And then, the walls relaxed, and an impulse made him feel weightless for a few seconds. These were the first moments since his imprisonment where he was not subject to the constant beating of being inside a massive woman. For a few seconds he felt as if things could get better. He realized that he was being smoothly sliding deeper into his secretary’s ass when the direction of the movement had changed already. And suddenly… a massive force pushed him back out, only with much more violence than he had been sliding in.

For a moment it felt as if he would be shot out of Lucia’s asshole… but then the walls closed on him again and the possibility was gone. Nothing happened for some time, aside from the rumbling he now knew was the giant’s voice. And when he thought he was back to his status quo, the world tilted, and he felt himself being turned face down. He did not have time to reflect about that, though, since the walls of flesh that had trapped him for a few minutes already closed around him with vice once more, followed by what he now knew were the hideous woman’s giggles.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Lucia observed the three-dozen or so inch-tall people in her deeper than usual footprint with glee, much like a little girl looking at a jar of candy. She knew that she did not have a ton of time to waste, but she could not avoid letting go a bit and indulge on the sight. She could not avoid it. Lucia just loved how much her status had changed.

Just twenty-four hours ago she had been a mere secretary for one of the biggest assholes in the company, a disposable woman whose only merit seemed to apparently be her looks, no matter how hard she tried to excel at her work and exceed everyone’s expectations. The only reason people noticed her presence was that she had a bombshell body which she took great pride in highlighting with her tight business attires. But other than that, Lucia had not deserved a kind word or any trace of respect from those higher in the company’s ranks, which included practically everyone else.

The incredibly frightened people she was now observing, on the other hand, had been la crème de la crème, the geeky, brainy researchers at the company’s research and development department. And the fact that they were being evacuated told Lucia that the few bug-sized individuals under her nose were probably amongst the top ones. Each of them was worth six figures, a few maybe even seven. None of this mattered anymore.

Money did not matter. Brains did not matter. Ironic as it may sound, size mattered. And she had it on her side.

The rush of power was so large that Lucia could not prevent feeling even naughtier than usual. She did not warn anyone before she pushed her thick glossy lips out and channeled a stronger than usual kiss through them, slightly moving her head in its resting position on her arms to guide her playful breath so that she would get the entire group.

Seeing them lose their footing and even being pushed a few feet back by such a casual gesture was just too good! Lucia could not prevent a roaring laughter as she observed the people’s pathetic attempts to recover and stand back up.

“Was I too rough?” she mocked. “I was just trying to be charming!”

No one laughed at her joke but her, but it did not matter. Since, after all, no one’s opinion mattered but hers anymore.

“I recognize some of you,” Lucia said, proud once more of the keenness of her sight. One of her roles as a secretary was to know people and even if she could not recall most names, she had crossed her path with some of the worms now trapped under her face. “You are big fishes in R&D, the type of guys who would only look at someone like me for my boobs.”

Lucia enjoyed the reaction to her censuring comment. Despite their sizes, she could even see some faces turn red.

“Now, I know I’m not as bright as you guys, but it has occurred to me that you may have had something to do with me being my current size. And, you know, the fact that the army was evacuating you has kind of reinforced me in that idea. So, here’s the deal: tell me everything you know and maybe, just maybe, I will not crush you for having used me like a guinea pig. Now, you’ll be wondering what’s the alternative. The thing is: I never liked any of you. And knowing that you have been messing with me has not done much to improve that. And I’ve got to tell you: being a giant has had an effect in my approach to people I don’t like. There are many really horrible ways I could finish you off, and my natural inclination is to use a few of them with you. So, you guys should start working in changing my opinion of you very fast!”

She could only love the reaction. The pure fear she instilled in them was exhilarating. The power and the unlimited possibilities of her new size were great, but the ability it gave her to talk down to people made her feel even more powerful.

Lucia could see that there was a hidden discussion among some of the tiny white-coats.

“Spit it out!” she said, addressing them rudely.

When one of the men, a gray-haired bookish type she knew was head of some weirdly-named department stepped to the front, she felt both proud and excited at what he had to say.

“We think we know what made you this big,” he finally said.

Lucia felt a shiver running down her spine, the initial thrill giving way to some anxiety as she pondered whether this also meant that they knew how to counter it. No matter how much she had sought for it for most of the morning, this was the last thing she wanted now.

Eager to learn the truth, she unfolded her arms and reached out for the man, mocking his attempts at escaping and plucking him from the crater. Lucia held him in front of her hardened face as she asked the key question:

“Do you know how to make me small?”

The man shook his head, relieving a vast amount of pressure from Lucia’s chest.

“Are you sure?” she asked, inquisitive.

“We barely have a theory of what made you so large,” the man babbled, obviously scared. “We have no clue about how it worked or how to revert it, if that is even possible.”

“What will it take you to find out?” Lucia asked.

“A miracle?” the man replied, removing the last of her uncertainty from her.

Lucia smiled, visibly satisfied, as she said:

“That is a good answer,” she said, satisfied.

The man seemed to relax, at least as much as someone could relax while being held dozens of feet above the ground, held between two humongous fingers.

“Tell me how I grew,” she said, visibly calmer. “You know, in a way I can understand.”

She had used a soft tone, but there was no doubt about the fact that she was exhorting him, not simply asking. It took the man some time to get it together, but Lucia saw that he was working to try to comply with her request, so she let him be. When he was finally ready, his mousy voice came out steadier than she would have expected.

“We are developing a performance enhancement drug, code named GC-226. The project was running late, so Stahl decided to pull up testing in humans to try to accelerate the pace of research,” he started saying.

Lucia frowned, the egghead’s first words confirming what she had feared. He was pushed back by her sudden change in expression, but when she shot him a glance, urging him to go on, he just did as expected.

“Of course, we did not have the right permissions, so we just selected a few individuals from within BioChem. You were one of them. We have been administering doses of the drug to you and measuring the results for over six months. So, when you showed up on the news, after your… growth, all alarms went off,” the scientist said.

“How does a performance enhancement drug turn me into this?” Lucia asked coldly.

“We do not know… but we know that we messed up. Over the last week, your doses got out of control. You were given much more drug than you were supposed to. You were the only affected test subject. We have been reviewing the latest results, and we found the initial traces of an accelerated cell replication just before Bower fired you. We don’t know why it’s happening, but it would seem that in high enough quantities, GC-226 can force cell replication when combined with high enough quantities of adrenaline.”

“So, my cells just copied themselves a few hundred times and made me like this?” Lucia asked, a bit overwhelmed at what she had been told.

“Er… it would seem like that, yes,” the man finally said.

“And you cannot make me small?” she asked again, trying to confirm that her status was safe, which was her main concern.

“There is no way to ‘un-copy’ your cells. I don’t see how the effect could be reverted.”

Lucia frowned again. Something did not feel right. It finally hit her.

“So, what are the rest of eggheads going to do down at the airport?”

The scientist seemed genuinely surprised by the question. He babbled for a few seconds before saying:

“I… I have no clue.”

Lucia finally got it, even without his help.

“Can they find a way to kill me? I mean, a nerdy way?”

The tiny man’s face reddened before he said:

“I don’t see how…”

“But, can they?”

The scientist finally said:

“I guess it’s possible. If they find enough about how the growth process worked.”

Lucia narrowed her eyes, making the man in her fingers shiver in fear at her sudden change in expression.

“How long do they need?” she asked coldly.

The scientist hesitated, then answered:

“I don’t see how they can get any clue about your growth in anything less than several hours.”

His answer relaxed her. Her smile might have been reassuring enough for the man to finally risk the key question:

“Will you let us go?”

Lucia’s stomach groaned loudly again, the thundering sound reaching every corner of the BioChem Campus and reinforcing the fear of those around her with its monstrous feel. Her smile turned from relaxed to mischievous as she connected her two most pressing problems in her mind.

Could she do it? Truth be told, she had already done it, even if her main intent when eating Jennifer had not been nutritional. Her body had already reminded her too many times that she might be giant, but this did not mean that she was free from the basic needs of a human being. One of them was feeding. And, at her size, there were not that many possibilities.

The egghead in her fingers had evolved from hopeful to terrified in barely a second. Lucia decided to reinforce him in his fear.

“You know? You fucking nerds are the only ones that can come up with a way to mess with me. Letting you go doesn’t look like such a great idea, does it?”

The man started shaking as he tried to babble some pleading words.

“And it’s about time I do something about breakfast.”

The shriek would have been chilling if his voice had not sounded so comical. Lucia barely giggled as she brought the man closer to her open lips and carelessly tossed him into her mouth with a flick of her wrist. Much like Jennifer, her ex’s bitch, the tiny man tickled as she held him over her tongue for a few seconds, feeling his pointless struggling. The man’s screams were muffled inside her mouth, but Lucia could easily hear the mad cries coming from her deep footprint.

Eager to get going, she just pushed her victim to the back of her mouth and swallowed in a somewhat reflex gesture. The feeling of the tiny, wriggling body sliding down her esophagus was weird but strangely satisfactory. It stopped as soon as the sensation reached the point where she knew her stomach was.

“Mmmmmm…” she moaned in delight, making the panic in the three dozen remaining scientists reach another level.

Lucia did not say anything else to them as she pushed herself up, marveling at the twin depressions her mammoth breasts had carved in the soft ground. Maneuvering her titanic body with grace, she moved her legs under her and sat, keeping the depression with her captives at a convenient distance of her right hand.

She did not provide any type of warning before reaching into it as if it were a bowl of snacks. When her hand moved out, she had snatched what seemed to be four or five bodies. She barely paid them a second of attention before tossing them into her open mouth, moving quickly to reinforce her conviction about what she was doing.

The explosion of movement inside her mouth as she closed her lips was so much better than when she had only had one tiny morsel inside it! Each of her unwilling snacks kicked and squirmed for their lives, stimulating the many sensitive areas in her tongue and palate, sending a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Feeling playfully cruel, Lucia tossed them around violently with a brusque movement of her tongue. The considerable reduction on the amount of activity told her that she had been rough enough to beat the fight out of them. Feeling both hungry and wicked, Lucia gathered them with her tongue and send them to her throat, feeling her gulled bulge as her victims travelled to her stomach.

Lucia knew she was probably crossing the last line, but it well so fucking good! Her ego talked for her as she reached for another group into the crater. The researchers were trying to climb the steep walls of her footprint, but it was to no avail. Even if they had been in good physical shape, which most were not, it would have been impossible to scale the soft and nearly vertical mounds.

“Look at you,” she said as she held about half a dozen of them between her fingers. “You have looked at the likes of me over your shoulders your entire lives. You think you have the right to push people like me around, to use us like disposable goods, to experiment on us. How does it feel to become disposable yourselves? How is it when suddenly someone’s higher on the food chain?”

Lucia tossed them into her mouth and swallowed in one go, reaching out for another group without wasting time. She cupped her hand and moved it like an excavator this time, scooping a dozen or so bodies into her palm. She held them under her nose before moving on, waiting for her latest snacks to get to her stomach.

“All these years studying, all these long hours at work… and her you are, mere bites for a secretary!”

Killing them was not enough. Not even torturing them in some of the most horrendous ways seemed to be fulfilling her. Finally, years of resentment and frustration were surfacing, exposing her most vindictive side.

She craned her neck and opened her mouth wide, slowly tilting her hand so that her morsels would unavoidably fall, one by one, to her waiting jaw. Her mouth was fuller than ever before, up to the point where Lucia realized that she would not be able to simply swallow. Out of other options, she instinctively chewed, sending a wave of salty taste around her mouth and bringing the panic around her to a level she had not known could even exist. Her jaws moved in a slow choreography as she kept on smashing her victims, savoring their taste despite the brutality of what she was doing.

“Oooohhhh,” he said, moaning as she swallowed. “You taste just like chicken teriyaki!”

She did not waste time into grabbing another handful and tossing it into her mouth, chewing right away, now that she knew that rather than using them purely for nutrition, she could also enjoy the taste of the little fuckers. She chomped while she reached for the remaining survivors. Their numbers were now low enough that they were scattered, so she had to pick them in ones and twos, dropping them into a cupped palm as she kept chasing for the rest. She waited until her palm was reasonably full before tossing them in and chasing the rest.

Once the initial moral restraint was gone, Lucia enjoyed her late breakfast more than anything else she had done until now. Not only had it resolved an issue that could have potentially been hard, but she had done it in a way that had established her new superiority over the world very graphically. She had crossed a line in the process, becoming more of the monster they thought she was, but rather than being worried by it, Lucia saw it as reckoning.

Lucia was out of morsels before her hunger was completely quelled. She did not mind. She knew very well how she was going to address this minor problem. She simply stood up and moved towards the section of campus where she had worked.

As she moved with the grace of a feline, Lucia conjured herself not to waste too long with her former co-workers. As much as she wanted them to feel her wrath and their insignificance, she now knew that she did not have all the time in the world. The army was getting ready to attack her. And two choppers full of eggheads would soon start working on a way to kill her. Which essentially meant that she had to kill them first.

She still had some hours, if she was to believe the men now in her stomach, but better not take too many risks. She could take some, though. And the workers of BioChem deserved as much.

There seemed to be two groups of people when it came to dealing with her presence. The first group seemed to think that it was best to stay inside the buildings and wait for her to leave. The second was trying to escape at all costs, turning the parking lot into a significantly worst chaos than it had been when she had come in, barely a few minutes before. Both were wrong.

Lucia decided to deal with the latter first and walked around the main R&D building as soon as she reached it, joining those in the parking instead. Of course, her presence was very much unwelcome.

“Leaving so soon?” she asked, her voice booming across the entire office park. “I thought you would be joining my farewell party!”

Lucia did not leave anyone any time to interpret her words. Her left foot landed on top of two cars and half a dozen people right away, flattening them beyond recognition and embedding them into the bottom of one of her already very characteristic footprints. The instantaneous increase in the volume of the screams was musing in Lucia’s ears and encouraged her to continue her wade into the parking lot, finishing plenty of lives with each apparently casual step.

She reached the main gate and turned, looking down with a smirk as she admired the wake of her murderous stroll, placing her hands on her hips as she observed the survivors exiting their cars and turning towards the deceiving safety of the building. She remained silent for well over a minute, waiting for them to herd into the destination she intended for them. As soon as the parking was reasonably empty, Lucia resumed her walk, now heading into her former workplace.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Most of Leila’s colleagues were screaming. She could not. She had yelled to the top of her lungs for the best part of an hour, but all the sudden, she had lost the will to do that. She had been in the parking lot when Lucia had started eating people. It had been then, in that moment of pure horror, that Leila’s spirit had broken.

She had not been close to Lucia, but she had known the woman. As a fellow executive assistant, she had had to work with her to arrange meetings, discuss logistics and prepare discussions. Fifteen years her senior, Leila had soon read the woman’s frustration beyond her bragging. It had been clear that she had used her physical exuberance to mask a life she was not happy with. She was not the first woman she met like that, and she would not be the last. Other than that, the young Latina had proven to be capable, hard-working, smart and funny enough in coffee corner conversations.

The details surrounding her firing had been unfortunate. Phil Bower was a despicable human being and Leila did not know what she would have done if she had found herself in Lucia’s situation. She would have certainly not slapped him. Everyone knew what happened when you did that.

Seeing this young, good-looking woman she had worked with for over two years suddenly become a monster had been too much for Leila to take in. Her actions on TV had already been shocking. Learning that she was heading their way had appalled her. The possibility of a premature death had made her panic beyond any limits. But seeing her eat people? This had been too much. She had been having coffee with Lucia Torres not much more than twenty-four hours earlier. And her mind was not ready to accept what she had just done.

Leila had been wandering like a zombie since then, narrowly escaping death at the parking lot when Lucia’s bus-sized feet had trampled hundreds of people there, following the mob without too much purpose back into the building. She was staring through the large windows, much like someone looking at the horizon, almost ignoring the chaos outside.

Until massive foot landed mere yards away from where she was standing, right on the opposite side of the window, making the ground shake like an earthquake and sending her on her butt. A second and even stronger shake aborted Leila’s half-hearted attempt to stand up, and by the time she could react, a massive explosion took care of the ceiling over her.

The screams of her colleagues as they were crushed under large chunks of the former room brought Leila back to her senses. When Lucia Torres’ massive face stared at her through the wide opening, she felt the fear rise back inside her. Leila started screaming again as a massive hand reached for her.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lucia haphazardly punched the roof of the single-story building that hosted the majority of BioChem’s research facilities. Many of her co-workers were instantly buried under the rubble, but there were plenty of them that were still alive and kicking, which served her well enough. She did not even cross a word with them before reaching in with her hand and harshly scooping a group of them out.

She smiled when she recognized a few familiar faces when opening her hand. Her subconscious told her that not everyone she was holding shared the same level of guilt when it came to her experience at BioChem, but she was beyond the point of making differences.

“How does it feel?” she asked in a voice full of resentment. “How does it feel to be helpless, to have your lives on someone else’s hand?”

She only got screams in reply.

“I was like you. Only yesterday, I was as helpless as you are now. I was abused, powerless to do anything about it. All I asked for was some sympathy. Someone to stand up for what was right. I got none of that,” she went on. Lucia could have sworn that her words had increased the level of panic in her captives. It worked well enough for her.

“You don’t know how good it feels to have all the power, after a life of being kicked around. You could never understand just how arousing it is to finally be the one making decisions on others’ pathetic lives. And you know, it’s just too fucking bad that you guys made sure that I was out of compassion!”

With that, Lucia moved her hand towards her mouth and proceeded to pour her catch inside, moving her victims around with her tongue to make more space. She savored them even more than her previous snacks, being who they were making her retribution taste even better.

The screams from inside the building intensified as she chewed. She ignored them and punched another section of the building open, reaching for another group of former colleagues.

 

 

*************************************
Author's note

As I mentioned these last weeks, I decided to try something new with The Breaking Point. I already completed the story. It features 22 chapters and 130,000 words. I intend to keep publishing one chapter per week (except if I'm out or cannot connect, which happens from time to time). But I usually also get requests to get the full story on one go and requests from people that would like to support me in the creation of giantess stories and have mentioned they would subscribe to my content or buy it if it was commercially available. 

So, I decided to publish the entire story ahead of time, in PDF and Kindle formats. It's available in my Gumroad store, in case you want to either read it before it's posted here or have another way to tell me that you enjoy my work. It's here: gumroad.com/l/vuVni

To be honest, my main objective is to gauge interest rather than making money. Thanks!