- Text Size +
A broad grin changed the expression on Annie’s face from astonishment to glee. “Dude.” Annie placed her hands on Jen’s shoulders and pushed up so they were eye to eye. “You. Are. Huge.”

Panic had already taken command of Jen’s body at the sight of Annie looking up at her. Her body was numb, brain blanked. She tired to say something, but the words wouldn’t come. Jen gazed straight ahead into the green gleam of Annie’s eyes, a moment she had dreamed of for so long, and felt nothing but dread.

Jen slipped her shoulders free from Annie’s grip, bolted for the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.

She stood in the dark on the brink of hyperventilation. A trembling hand traced the bathroom wall in search of the light switch. Her finger hovered there. “Okay. You need to see yourself,” Jen whispered. “But don’t freak out. Don’t freak out.” She screwed her eyes shut. “Okay?” The tip of her finger applied the slightest bit of pressure to the switch. “Okay.”

Jen flipped the light on.

Her eyes creaked open, the bleary vision of her newly enhanced size coming to focus in the bathroom mirror.

She was huge, as Annie proclaimed. Her shirt was taut across her meager curves hugging narrow hips and coming down to just mid thigh. Her small breasts kept their same proportions, but magnified with the rest of her. The subtle swell stretched her shirt, the outline of her nipples visible, pushed up against the fabric. A cartoon smiley face printed on the front with the words GOOD VIBES beneath looked almost as distressed as Jen herself.

Jen stepped up the mirror. Her expanded bare feet slapped against the linoleum and echoed in the enclosed bathroom. She bent over, wrapping her hands around the sink. She looked feral, eyes wild and bloodshot, hair all matted up to one side from falling asleep on the couch.

She turned on the faucet, handle noticeably small in her enlarged hand. Jen splashed water on her face and looked back up. She was now about a foot taller than the day before. Nothing she found on the Internet spoke to a growth spurt of that magnitude. Had it been trigger by the workout this morning? Had it have been...

Jen’s cheeks redden in the mirror. She slid a hand down her stomach’s flat expanse, leaving it to linger over her crotch. The fantasy of growing bigger than Annie flashed in Jen’s mind. “No.” She pulled her hand away. “That doesn’t make sense.” She sighed. “Not that any of this makes sense.”

The door creaked open and Annie’s head peeked in. “You okay?”

Jen spun around and quickly slapped her hands over her breasts. “Please knock next time!” she said in a way too loud voice.

“Sorry.” Annie smirked. “Is not like you don’t walk around here without a bra all the time though.”

“Not in anything this tight and... “Jen folded her arms across her chest. She slumped her shoulders, trying constrict her new size as much as possible. “...revealing.” She plopped down onto the toilet with a whimper and scrunched her toes against the cool floor.

Annie entered the bathroom and crouched in front of Jen. “So are you okay?” She rubbed her forehead. “That’s a dumb question.”

“No, it’s fine,” Jen said. “I don’t know if I’m okay, that’s the scariest part. I have no idea what’s happening to me or why.” Jen tugged at the end of her shirt. “I’m not sure how to feel about any of this.”

“How do you feel about burritos and that cheap champagne you like?” Annie asked, looking up at Jen with an encouraging l smile.

Jen smiled back softly. “Burritos and champagne. We’re so classy.”

“You know it.” Annie stood, taking Jen’s hands, which were just a smidge larger. Jen’s narrow short-nailed fingers wrapped almost completely around the back of Annie’s palm. “C’mon, let’s find something that will fit you better.” She tried to pull Jen up to her feet, but for the first time Jen had to help, the resistance of Jen’s weight too much for Annie to pull up on her own.

***

The shirt Annie picked out fit Jen well enough, the size difference between them wasn’t so great a regular t-shirt would fit that differently. Same with the pajama pants. Jen’s own pajamas would likely rise above her ankles with her new height, but Annie’s we’re just right.

An absolutely ravenous Jen attacked her burrito. She hadn’t eaten anything since Annie forced a gross protein bar on her before the gym. Her growth spurt probably burned up all of those calories anyway. Jen gobbled down down a third of the burrito in two bites.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at Annie staring across the table. “What?”

Annie shrugged. “Just watching you murder that burrito.”

Jen took a slightly smaller bite. “Please stop.”

Annie poured champagne into two plastic wine glasses and place one in front of Jen.

“I don’t know if I should.” Jen eyed the champagne. “What if it causes another, uh, reaction?”

“Nah,” Annie said before taking a big swig of her own. “I think the workout this morning triggered your...” Annie pressed her palms together and slowly pulled them apart until they were about a foot away. “And the extra boost this afternoon was from leftover adrenaline? Maybe the full effect has a delayed reaction.”

Jen rubbed her thighs together under the table, staring into the depths of her burrito. “Maybe.” She took another bite, bigger than the last. “Probably.”

“So if physical exertion made you bigger, maybe something relaxing will make you shrink.” Annie took another sip of champagne. “The gym has yoga classes on Sunday mornings. It’ll be good for you anxiety in general, but maybe we can get you back down a few inches.”

“I can’t go to the gym a foot taller the next day.” Jen clutched her burrito with both hands, squeezing some beans and guac to our the top. “It’ll be so embarrassing.”

“First, it’s the gym. Everyone’s so involved with themselves, they probably won’t even remember you,” Annie said. “Second, who gives a shit if they stare at or talk about you? They should. You look amazing. Own this big new body of yours and don’t apologize for it.”

That was easy of Annie to say. She never had trouble drawing attention with the blonde and buff and beautiful body. Jen went unnoticed almost all of her life, and for the most part she liked it that way. She dreamed of being bigger to help gain confidence, but she didn’t want a ton of extra attention. She just wanted to be an ordinary, average sized woman.

There was only one person’s attention Jen truly sought. “You really think I look amazing?”

“Fuck yeah, girl. You’ve always had this adorably mousy thing going on. Now it’s just bigger and everyone else will notice.”

Jen squeezed her thighs together, warmth rising to her belly. “But what I don’t stop growing?” She whispered into her burrito.

“If you don’t stop growing eventually your body will be too heavy and crush itself. It’s physics or whatever,” Annie said as a matter of fact. “Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll figure something out before then”

Jen whimpered and stuffed the remaining burrito into her mouth.