- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I haven't been able to get to my computer in the past couple of days due to a family emergency, but don't worry about me it's nothing related to what you might of seen on the news. And also, I'm gonna be putting out a chapter each day except on weekends. I need to get this story finished, once fall comes in I won't really have much time.

Not much happened over Sunday, Kate was off from work on Sunday, and we didn't do much besides talk and watch TV. Brian did come over though for a little bit, apparently some guy was filming the car accident from afar with a camcorder and he sent the tape to the local news station and now Brian's a local celebrity. He's still kinda bummed out due to his Camaro being wrecked beyond repair and now is being shipped out to a junkyard somewhere in Arizona he's been told, he bought a red 1993 Ford Taurus from a Ford Dealership in Lakeland where he lives. Literally the same day, with his perfect driving record on his insurance helping cover the costs too.

Monday, October 11th, 1993


I'm woke, my head slightly hurting. I've notice I've grown a bit taller, not much taller but maybe a like the equivalent of a inch or two to me. I'm standing on the arm of the couch. I jump down to the floor, I land with a thud, my feet slightly stinging from the jump. I walk all the way to the bathroom, take a shower in the sink, wipe my armpits with Kate's Degree deodorant, a armpit hair was seemingly on it. I grab it and throw it the sink, the hair is like a javelin to me.

I get out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed. I walk into the kitchen, I see that Kate left out a half eaten Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich on the kitchen counter. I climb up the cabinet knobs, using them like stepping stones for climbing. I make it to the top, I walk up to the sandwich on the paper towel and start taking bites out of it, in places where Kate didn't bit it herself. I take about 4 good bites until I feel like I'm full. I walk over to the sink and turn the cold water water on, taking a little bit of power to push the knobs over and over again. I cup my hands together and take a couple of gulps. I turn the water off and dry my hands on a paper towel.

I walk to the living room, climb onto the couch and push on the power button with the remote with both hands, the TV turns on, Good Morning America seems to be on. I decide to watch that for a couple of minutes, and then those minutes turn into a couple of hours. I get off of the couch and walk into the kitchen, my foot gets stuck in a crack on the hardwood floor. I try budging out a little bit, but that only causes me to get even more stuck, sucking up my whole leg. I try getting my right foot to push my other foot out but it only ends up getting stuck also.

I try pushing myself out but I end up getting sucked deeper into the crack of the floor. I fall a little bit until I hit something hard, seemingly the ceiling of the apartment below us. My head hurts again, but out of physical pain this time. I kick the ceiling below me as hard as I can, cause it to make a loud cracking sound and a crack in it. I kick it as hard as I can again and it opens up a little, some of the ceiling crumbling and falling down onto the what appears to be the bathroom below. Before I can realize it I fall, I scream a little and I land in the bathtub. Now my ass hurts, but I feel like it's not that bad. I'm covered in the white powder like substance from the ceiling. I stand up and take a look at my surroundings. The bathtub seems to be clean from what I can see, small specks of grime seemingly near the front of the tub.

I climb up the side, seemingly almost impossible be it can be done. I stand on the edge for a bit, the products on the counter seem to be for feminine stuff, Maxi Pads, Lady Speed Stick deodorant, and skin Moisturizer, it seems to be homemade. I jump off of the edge of the tub and I run out of the bathroom, the hallway in this apartment is much bigger than Kate's. I slowly creep down the carpeted hallway, making sure no one hears me, if there is anyone in the apartment. I make it to the living room. It's about the same size as Kate's, the TV seems to be a newer model though. I walk a little bit, I hear the door starting to be unlocked. I run into the kitchen and jump into a bottom drawer that's slightly open, I lay down and try to get under the mail.


I hear the door open, I get a peek of who it is. A blonde woman who seems to be in her late 20s, 27 If I had to make a guess. She's dressed in a "Blondie" (The Band) T-shirt and light blue jeans with a pair of White Converse low tops. Her eyes are blue and her lips seemed to be stained with something, you can see traces of brown on her lips. Assumingly chocolate or coffee. She has a red handbag in tow. I see her walk through the door and into the living room. "I can't believe the office is sent me home for the day just because apparently THIS is too fucking casual" she says, her voice sounding upset, she walks into the living room and sits down on her couch. She takes off her shoes, her socks still on. She gets up and puts the shoes at the door. She mumbles something about her boss being a dick and telling her he's gonna dock her pay for this week for her behavior when she told him to fuck off. "Wow, this girl is really an ass" I say to myself.


I turn over and look at the mail to see if I can see her name, I find her old driver's licence under me. The Driver's licence being from California, where she's apparently from. Her name is Holly Scholz, she was born in Fresno, California and her birthday is 3/8/66. I was seemingly right on the nose for her age. I climb slowly out of the drawer and onto the kitchen floor. I hear chewing noises coming from the living room, I slowly walk towards the couch, making no sound as I step. I see Holly, but she doesn't see me. She's stuffing her face with a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds bar. I look at her face for a minute, she chews the poor chocolate, a loud crunch with every almond that she chews.

There's chocolate around her mouth, she stops for a second and licks her lips and a little bit around her mouth a little before starting on the chocolate again. Her tongue is seemingly covered in chocolate too. She finishes the bar and puts the Hershey's wrapper on the table. She goes into her purse and pulls out another one, this time a King Sized Milky Way bar. Holly eats the whole thing in about a minute, I'm honestly astonished at her. She grabs a Snickers bar, a Stick of Starburst, and a bag of M&Ms out of her purse. She sets them on the table and says she'll eat them later. She burps a little after she says this, I can kinda smell it from here. It smells like Hershey's chocolate, something I haven't had in about 5 years. I see her get up, and turn around, her backside facing towards me. I can see a little bit of her panties white waistband, she puts her shirt down.

I run out from behind the couch and onto the couch, I bury myself in the cushion. I hear Holly humming the song "Heart Of Glass" by Blondie as she walks into the kitchen, and I'll admit. She does kinda sound a little bit like Debbie Harris. I hear her get a glass cup out of her cabinet and turn on the water. I climb out of the couch a little and climb up the back cushion, I pop my head a little to get a better angle of her. Her eyes are closed as she leans her head back a little, I watch her swallow the water, her neck moving a little bit, the water traveling down with each gulp. I hear a loud gurgle from her stomach, seemingly from the chocolate and water mixing. She finishes off the cup and when she finishes before she can open her eyes I hide back down into the couch.

"I felt like I had someone watching me" She says, with a little bit of a flirtatious smile.

I hide back in the couch cushions, wondering if she saw me or not. I hear Holly walk towards the couch and sit on it, on the cushion I'm sitting. I feel like there's something weighing heavy on me, and surprise surprise there literally is. I'm pretty sure Holly is a little bit skinnier than average. I feel her lean over and grab the TV remote off of the table in front of her, she flicks through channels. But unlike Kate she has cable, she flicks through the channels for about a minute or so, she stops on HBO, airing the movie "My Cousin Vinny", she stops and watches it, she laughs at it. After about 10 minutes of darkness from being under the couch cushion, I try squirming out, I kinda make it. My head being now free, I do get a eye full of Holly's backside. I can see the waistband of her panties and a little bit of her upper asscrack. Holly scoots over a little to the left, away from me, I get a glimpse of the TV, showing the movie. I manage to get my left arm free, I grab onto the cushion and attempt to pull myself out.

I hear Holly's belly groaning a little, seemingly digesting the chocolate. Holly makes a remark on how she regrets a little bit about eating all that chocolate, saying she can feel the chocolate churning around in her stomach. I look at her for a quick second, she's completely focused on the movie, her blue eyes glistening from the light of the TV. I notice out the window of the side of my eye that it's kinda cloudy outside. The time is 1:15pm according to the clock on the Microwave. I look straight at Holly, she still doesn't seem to notice me, her look still locked on the TV. I start to slowly and quietly climb off of the couch. I get onto the floor, I land with a soft plop. You can't hear it over the noise of the TV, Holly is chuckling at something now on the movie. I turn around and look at her, she's still looking at the TV. There's a smile on her face from just getting done laughing, her dimples seemingly noticeable on her face. Her belly kinda shows through her shirt, a small bit bloated from the chocolate. Her white socks seemingly freshly washed. I walk away slowly to the kitchen I go to the fridge. I hear Holly stand up and walk towards the kitchen, I'm starting to think more that she notices me but I don't know, maybe this is just a coincidence.


She steps on me by accident I assume, I'm stuck on the bottom of her sock. I'm constantly pounded into the floor with each step, she looks into the bathroom and turns off the light, not noticing the hole above the tub. She walks into her room, which smells like lavender. She sits on her bed and takes her right sock off, she throws it into the dirty clothes basket in her open closet. She takes of her left sock, when she throws it I fly off of it. Luckily before I fly she looks at her big toe's toenail, saying she really needs to clip them. I fly from the back of the wall and bounce back into Holly's blonde hair, she was getting up as I was flying, I seemed to move fast enough that she didn't notice me. I land on her scalp, a sea of blonde around me. Her hair smells like coconut shampoo. I feel each step happen, the world looking less huge as it was when I was on the floor. I know on her driver's licence it says that she was 5'9 (172.5m for those that use the metric, correct me if I'm wrong), not super tall for a girl but still a bit taller than average I'd say. Definitely not as tall as Bridget though. She walks back to the couch, when she sits down I start to fall forwards. Luckily, she turns her heard before I fall. I land into her shirt, between her boobs. Two warm fleshy masses surrounding me, I feel her heart beating slowly, in a relaxed state. I feel relaxed myself, in a way.


Eventually the movie goes off. When she stands up I fall through the bottom of the bra and onto her stomach, seemingly tanned compared to the rest of her body. I slide down to her belly button, I can hear the little pops and gurgles going on inside when I'm this close, I'm assuming her stomach is at the end of digesting the candy she ate earlier and is about to send it all to her intestines. I feel Holly say she feels tired, I'm kinda caught off guard by this, she hasn't done anything during this entire day. She walks to her room, I slide down her belly a little more knowing she's gonna take her shirt off, my right foot is under her belly button. I slide down to the jean's waistband, I smell the lavender and I assume she's walked into her room, I attempt to get onto her jeans. She's about to pull her shirt off, I jump onto her bare foot.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She says, shocked at me, looking down. I'm on her right foot.

I attempt to run, she chases after me, it's like Godzilla chasing after me. She tries to crush me every stomp, I feel a blast of wind behind me from her stomp when she does. For the first time in awhile I actually fear for my life. I look back at her, she looks at me. Her face disgusted and her hair flying as she runs, she does look kinda hot though when she's chasing me. I'm assuming she think's I'm some kinda animal. I make it to the door and I slide under. I run through the hallway, not caring who sees me now I hear Holly unlocking the door in the distance, I run up the steps, still going off adrenaline. I make it to the to the top, noticing I hear Holly running down the hallway downstairs. Luckily I make it to Kate's apartment at the end of the hall, I slide under the door. I run and jump onto the Couch on my knees, giving me kind of a carpet burn on my knees.


I regret doing it, I hear Holly outside. "Where are you you little man?!" She says, she sounds like she's in the mood to kill. I feel more than grateful that she didn't catch me.


I hear a guy come out of his apartment, I'm assuming it's Dean. "Hey listen lady, you're disturbing the peace. There is no "Little Man" (he does airquotes when saying that part) unless you mean a child or something, which in that case find him quietly. Plus put on a shirt and shoes, before someone reports you for indecency" He says, sounding annoyed. "I saw a fucking a small man, I swear I fucking did. He had brown eyes and everything" I hear her say.

I hear another door open.

"I mean, I saw something that resembled a human too the other day in my apartment" Carly says out her door. "Okay, look ladies. You might of saw a deformed rat or some kind of small animal, there's not a small man running around the apartment. I mean look, this is real life and not some kinda fairy tale. You either both are seeing things that aren't true, or there's something in the water. Whatever you saw, it totally wasn't a little man. Now, let's be adults here and continue on here with our lives" Says Dean, he closes his door when he says this.

Carly closes her door, Holly mumbles something and starts to walk downstairs. At this point, I'm nervous about being found out. I turn the TV back on and start watching again, about a hour later, Kate comes home early. Kate walks through the door, with a slightly upset look on her face.

"So, how was your day" I say, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Don't give me that crap, Anthony. People are starting to talk about you" She says, she slams her keys down onto the kitchen counter.

"Oh really, I haven't noticed" I say, sounding sarcastic. "NOW IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR IT ANTHONY!!" she screeches at me. She sounds truly upset, I see a couple of tears come from her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I say, I feel truly bad now. "Fuck, you've been going everywhere and bothering people. It needs to stop Anthony, you can get killed or tested on or worse if people find out about you" She says her voice sounding shaky, she starts to sit on the floor. She starts to dry her eyes.

"I mean, I didn't think all this would happen. You'd probably do the same thing too if you were in my shoes" I say. "Don't you fucking start Anthony" she says, another tear runs down her face. "I'm sorry.." I say. "Sorry (she hiccups from her cry) doesn't make it all magically better y'know" She says, she wipes her face with her arm.

"Well how'd you find out" I say, softening my voice.

"Some chick from downstairs said she saw a man like creature in her house and she tried chasing it. And this other girl, her name is Carly I think, she said she saw it in her apartment and she tried chasing it off too, and then word got around and people are telling stories of how they saw you, standing in the window of this apartment and they can see you from the parking lot. And a couple of other people saying that they saw you looking at them from the main road" Kate says, she starts to collect herself and get off the floor.

"Oh, I didn't think anyone saw me" I say, sounding sympathetic. "Yeah whatever Anthony, if I catch word of anyone saying they saw you doing something after today, I'm gonna give you three choices. I'll let you go live with Brian, or I'll drive all the way to Dallas and let you live with my parents again, or the one you definitely don't want to happen, I kick you out and you'll have to fend for yourself again like you did before you met me" she says, sounding final in her decisions.

"And I shouldn't have to do this to you like you're my son either Anthony, we're both adults" She says, sounding kinda annoyed. "Alright, Alright. I understand" I say, agreeing with what she's said. The rest of this day we didn't really talk much, but I did feel like I grew a little bit taller when I was about to go to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
So yeah, people are starting to realize something's up. I thought adding a kinda cruel giantess in the mix would be nice, to spice things up a bit.