- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A little bit of Anthony leaving Bridget nature's way at the end, you've been warned.
I look around at my surroundings, the smell of sauce being more overwhelming than anything else. Bridget's stomach seems to be bigger looking on the inside than the outside. Or maybe she's just bloated from the food, I notice her frontward walls stretching out a bit from the amount of chewed up ravioli and sauce, looking like a pale-ish reddish mess graveyard in her belly. There's some light from the outside that shine into here, I assume the light goes through her shirt and skin. I start to walk a little, I hear a rush of water come through, practically causing me to rush onto the left side of her belly, I hear her heart beat moderately above me, the water feeling ice cold under me, soaking my pants and a little bit of my shirt. It causes her stomach to expand more.

"Hey Mom look, Bridget's pregnant" I hear a voice say over the popping and gurgling and churning around me it sounds like her brother.

"Shut Up Simon" she says back, her voice sounding loud from within here.

"Stop that you two" I hear their mom say, I hear her foot steps in the distance.

"Yeah okay fine, I'm gonna go over to Nathan's" I hear Simon say, his car keys making a audible jingle.

"Did you finish your algebra homework? Mr.Wilkerson told me you've been not fully completing your homework when I saw him at Publix the other day, you've got too many assignments just to relax ad goof off this weekend" His mom says.

"Yes mom, I did uggh" He says, sounding annoyed.

"Okay then" She says, I hear her walk to the kitchen.

Simon walks off and opens the front door, his keys jingling in the distance.

The liquid is up to my waist now, the mix of ravioli looking more mushy and less like like how she chewed it up/the mix of freshly chewed Ravioli is making it somewhat hard to walk wade through. The smell of the sauce mixed with water is overwhelming. I see what I assume to be the last ravioli fall and plop down into the sauce/acid/watery mix, it starts breaking down quickly. I wade a little bit over, the bottom of her stomach feeling kinda weird on my feet. A feeling I haven't really noticed before until now.

On the outside, Bridget is on the couch, her feet kicked out and in a bit of a slouching position, her belly bloated a little bit through the crop top, she eyes the half way empty water bottle on the table, the seeing the little water droplets fall down slowly on the bottle. She hears her stomach do a series of gurgles, seemingly coming from the area where her belly's exposed. She pushes her hand into her plump tanned belly, feeling a little bit of the firmness. She hears a loud squelch from doing this, a couple of seconds after that she burps. She sits up on the couch, she feels the food inside her shifting upright also. She leans over to the table and grabs the water bottle.

On the inside, I'm covered from head to toe with food and sauce. I go under for a second, losing balance. It honestly scares me when I go under, I don't see anything but the chewed up food and the water/acid mix. Which is really starting to do a number on my clothes. When I swim up I hear a loud rushing noise, the water inside lukewarm now due to the temperature of her belly. I wade through the clumps of food and water and look up her sphincter, the hole now closed but I wait in anticipation, before I can even move I'm hit with a rush of cold water, causing me to go under. Her belly is flooded with water, as I'm underwater. I quickly swim back up, the water is at my chest. I only see the top of her belly, her lungs going in and out and hear heartbeat I can feel. I wonder if this could get any worse.

On the outside Bridget looks a bit more bloated, but not too bad actually. She turns off the TV and stands up, her belly looking 3 months pregnant. She feels the cold water inside her belly as she moves, she sits back down and slouches back on the couch, she turns the TV off. She pushes her belly in and out, making a loud sloshing sound when she does it. She giggles at this. On the inside, I was thrown into the air when she does this, landing into the water with a splash. Some of the food was thrown into the air with me. Bridget gets up again, causing all the food to shift inside her. She walks, causing her food and water to slowly sway side to side as she does. She goes up the stairs, the food and me constantly feeling elevated. The digestion on her food really starts to kick in, waves of acid destroying blocks of mushed up ravioli. Churning it along with the water and sauce, a groan I bet she heard outside too. Bridget gets to the top and walks into her room. I hear her take off her shirt, her belly really getting more room to poke out, I feel her belly expanding a little due to the room she has now. The water also moves over too. She pokes the top of it, only a couple of feet from where I'm at. I see something poke into the walls.

"God, I really shouldn't of been a total pig with all that food" She says, her voice sounding a little bit regretful.


She grabs a purple scrunchie off of the counter and makes her hair into a bun. She opens up on of her drawers and pulls out a orange T-Shirt that says "I survived The Night Of The Dead 1991 and all I got was this lousy t shirt". She puts it on and goes into her closet, she grabs the pair of Keds with black and white stripes, she grabs them and puts them on. She thinks about grabbing socks but she says nah and gets up and walks out the door. At this point some of the bloat has gone down, I notice some of the water went into her bladder and some of the food into her intestines down bellow. The amount of food and liquid are waist deep, I notice the acid seems to be digesting it still, not as hard as earlier but you can tell it's digesting it. I see a wave of acid slightly splash onto me, sounding like gurgle on the outside. Bridget makes a remark on how her belly sounds like it's fighting the food inside her.

On the outside, Bridget gets up from her bed and walks towards the door and opens it. I hear the sound of her shoes walking along the wood floor of the hallway/her room. She goes down the stairs, causing me to constantly fly into her stomach wall, I wipe the goo like residue off off my face when she gets down to the bottom floor.

"Mom, I'm going for a walk" She says, her mother apparently still in the study.

"Alright, just to remember to get home before 7 alright sweetie? It's 4:07 right now" She calls out from her study.

"Alright then, Love you mom" She says, she grabs her keys off of the key bowl in the kitchen. She walks past the kitchen and living room and the study and turns left, she opens the door and gets into the garage, she presses the garage opener. Her car is a baby blue 1967 Buick Skylark, there's a couple of rust spots but nothing besides that it looks fine. Her mother's car is on the other side of the garage, a grey 1990 Cadillac DeVille. She starts to sweat a little bit, the moistness of the garage really getting to her, her face reddened by the heat. She walks around the front of the car and gets in the drivers seat, she unlocks the car door and sits down inside and inserts the keys into the car and turns it on. I feel settled inside her belly now, the food quietly digesting, little pops and gurgles from the acid now and then digesting the food.



Bridget looks back and backs up out of the garage, a yellow 1989 Porsche 911 zooms by, the song "Nothin' But A Good Time" by Poison is blasting out of it. Bridget scoffs and says it's probably Simon out with his rich friend Nathan, going out on a joyride around town. Bridget pulls out of the driveway and heads through the neighborhood to the entrance,the only sound is the AC and the hum of the car. Bridget burps every couple of minute, I notice the bubble rise up in her stomach before she burps. She makes a remark that it tasted like sauce. Bridget turns out of the neighborhood and onto the main road. She goes down the road and turns onto the highway. She drives on that for about 30 minutes, a Highway Patrol car flies past her with the lights and sirens on. She doesn't think much of it. She gets to the Tampa city limits and gets off the highway. I notice something is sucking me and I try resisting, she starts to groan a little in pain so I just allow myself to be sucked into her intestine.

"Fuck, what the hell was that?" She says, I hear a little bit of a whimper in her voice.

Her intestines are dark and damp tubes, I place my hand out and I feel a big gob of food in front of me, what used to be the ravioli. I try climbing through but I realize that at the end of all this is where the food would now be shit, but I stop and wait. I look down and I see that I'm standing on a penny, something she must of swallowed when she was younger. The penny is about the size of a car steering wheel to me, most of it is burnt. I can barely make out the year on it, all I can see is a 6 at the end. Abraham Lincoln's head is barely visible, seemingly only his nose being the thing that stands out the most. The copper smell really intensifies in this area of her intestines.


On the outside, Bridget pulls off of the highway and onto the exit. She says she wishes the car radio worked. She stops at the stop light among the other cars in traffic. The light turns green and then she drives again. I notice some of the food ahead of me churning around and bubbling. I see some food also enter behind me also, I'm not in the food luckily. There's a small space between me and the food behind me and in front of me. The feeling of her intestines are weirder than the feel of her stomach to me. I feel Bridget's body move slightly as she turns the car, assumingly into a parking lot. She gets out, I slightly move up and bump my head onto the top of her intestines. She remarks that she felt something inside her. She's at a walking track, she starts to jog around, causing me and the contents inside her intestines to move also.


As she jogs, a couple of guys take notice of her, her breasts bouncing up and down, most of the guys try not to look, some do and she gives them a dirty look. Bridget sees a guy she's kinda into herself, funny enough it's Brian who's jogging with his headset on, he seems to be sweating and his headband slightly sliding down. She jogs by him, giving him a flirty smile. He smiles back, and he jogs a little bit faster. She jogs a little more for about 10 minutes before her intestines start gurgling rapidly. She stops and looks around for somewhere to squat she goes behind a tree near the swamp a little bit away from the jogging track at the park. I feel moving, I notice that I've moved towards her small intestine, the smell gets worse. I see some of the food has been turned into shit. I hold my nose, I see that the walls near me are pink, I see the hole in front of me pushing out the waste and the light of outside and the grass. It's my turn, I fall out, luckily, she's too paranoid about someone seeing her that she doesn't look down to see me. I as soon as I get out of her ass I throw myself to the side on the grass, landing in the grass. I roll around on the grass to get shit off of me. I smell more like grass now. I look back at Bridget, her shorts pulled all the way to her ankles and her panties all the way down, the tan line on her lower back showing her huge pale ass.

I chuckle at the sight of it and run as fast as I can, hoping I can find Brian. I run near the track for a bit, hiding when I see someone walk up. Eventually I see Brian, I dash to him and he sees me. He looks at me and pauses his Walkman and Takes off his headset.

"Anthony, what are you doing out here?" She says as she puts me up to his face, his breath smells like a orange Tic Tac.

I explain to him in about a couple of minutes, he tells me it's wild what I just went through and he'll take me back to Kate's place. He puts me in his pants pocket, the one without the Walkman in it and he walks back to his car. He opens the door and he gets in, taking me and putting me on the seat, the AC blasting me in the face and knocking me back into the seat, he laughs and he pulls out of the parking lot.

As Brian drives back to the apartments, we're at a stop light. He hears a loud zooming and then a screech, before we can say anything the car is pushed forward, the back end crashed. A loud bang. Brian is jolted forwards a little, I fly onto the floor of the IROC-Z. Brian asks me if I'm ok and say yes. He gets out.

The back of the car is mushed up, the licence plates on the road and everything. The car that crashed into them is the Porsche that Bridget's brother and his friend were driving. The two kids get out of the car, the song "Moneytalks" by AC/DC is playing out of the car, a empty Checker's (Regional Food Place) bag falls out. Nathan looks like nothing had happened but Simon looks petrified.

"So uh, do we trade insurance or?" Nathan says confused.

"Well, you just fucked up a a Porsh, I bet those Pasco County plates are looking pretty shit right now" Brian says, sounding condescending.

About a hour later I finally arrive at Kate's apartment, when Kate gets to her apartment door she opens it and gets in, she grabs me out of her bra.

"Okay Anthony, what happened, I was looking for you earlier. I was gonna yell at you at first but then Brian told me what happened when he called me from a payphone. Did a bird really swoop in and grab you" She says, sounding a little bit upset.

"Yes, I'm not bullshitting Kate" I say.

"Alright then" She says, she goes to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I spend the rest of today day washing myself off and sleeping, dreaming about this wild adventure of a day I've had.