- Text Size +
Saturday, October 9th, 1993


I wake up, the sun is shining and the light outside is leering into Kate's bedroom. I stand up on the pillow, noticing Kate went to work today this Saturday, she's usually off on weekends but sometimes she'll come in. I jump down from the bed and walk into the bathroom and go wash up and and brush my teeth and etc. I get out, smelling like Kate's Dove soap. I head into the Kitchen and climb into the pantry, nothing seemingly but a bag of Lays, three boxes of cup noodles, a box of Lucky Charms, and a package of Oreos. I climb into the box of Lucky Charms and get a piece of cereal out of the bag, I honestly wanted a marshmallow but I'll take what I can get. it's the size of a rock to me, I eat it all. I feel satisfied and slightly full. I climb out of the box and get out of the pantry and head to the Living Room.


I get on the couch and watch TV, which seemed to be made up of reruns of "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island", never have I wished for cable more than watching these shows. Eventually it gets to be around 12 and I feel a little dull inside. I jump off of the couch and head to the window in the kitchen to see if there's anything worth looking at. I climb the kitchen faucet and jump onto the window ledge. I look through it, the view showing a nearby road not too far from the parking lot. There's a Krispy Kreme and a Circle K down the street, both seemingly not having much business at this time of day. There's a couple of cars passing on the road, a red Cadillac that seems to be from the 50s, and a brand new 1994 model Ford Explorer with temporary licence plates, the date on it 8-2-93. The driver seems to be dressed in a business suit, his hair gelled.

I look at the window for another two minutes, watching the cars and a semi truck pass by. I get out of the window and head back to the living room, the TV apparently on a rerun of "The Andy Griffith Show". I change the channel and try to find something modern. I just turn off the TV and take a nap. I wake in thirty minutes. I wake up, I see a bird swoop in through the space between the slightly open window. I start screaming, the bird sees me and swoops me and grabs my head. I'm lifted off the ground, I try swatting it but there's no use, the bird flies back out the window and starts ascending into the air, I start screaming and crying. The bird keeps going higher and I start feeling light headed. I look down below me and all the buildings and roads start looking like toys at this height. I try slapping the bird on the claw, it still doesn't budge. I notice we're flying over a neighborhood, the constant air hitting my face is causing tears to come out of my eyes. Out of a last resort, I bite the bird's leg. It lets go of me.

"I don't think I thought this through" I say as I fall through the air.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I scream as I start falling, the air rushing onto me. The ground bellow me seems to be a suburban area on the outskirts of Tampa, the houses seem to get bigger and bigger as I fall. I'm praying I land on something that breaks my fall, I feel heat too as I fall, like a meteor. I get closer and closer to the ground, I see I'm landing on a Oldsmobile. I close my eyes and brace for impact. I land on inside the car, falling through a crack in the window. I land with a thump.

The driver seems to be a teenage boy in a Metallica cut off shirt, he doesn't seem to notice me, the song "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden is blasting in the car. I feel a good amount of pain from falling, but it's not enough to make me wanna scream or anything.

The interior of the car is red, I notice. The car starts to slow down and turn into a driveway. He takes the keys out of the ignition and gets out of the car and closing the door, the door sounding creaky when he closes it. I attempt to climb out of the car via climbing the door. I get to the top and I slide out of the window, the fall onto the asphalt hurts. I scrape my hand, causing it to bleed. I look around the neighborhood, huge trees overshadowing the houses, minivans and station wagons galore, with the occasional sports car, I'm assuming is for the man of the house. I get a slight nostalgic feeling seeing this neighborhood, reminding me of where my parents lived back in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Before they kicked me out and I had to fend on my own, which I still hate them for.

I walk towards the front door of the house, I notice there's no way to get in from that point. I see that there's a backyard gate. One of the things I remember hate doing back when I used to walk around the country was walk through grass or any place where their might be bugs. But since I don't have much of a choice, I go along with it. I slide under the little gap under the door. I walk through the backyard, feeling like hell. The afternoon Florida heat making me feel like I'm in a oven. I encounter a snake, I see it from a distance and I slowly get out of it's sight. I get closer to the back of the house, there's a pool in the back. I see a girl in a bikini laying on her back floating on a pool toy, she's wearing sunglasses and reading a People Magazine. Her face seems tanned by the sun, she appears to be about 19 or 20, a little bit younger than Kate. She seems taller too, judging how long her legs are. They seem as long as a skyscraper to me, two lean tanned skyscrapers. Her lips seemingly stained with red lipstick, her belly seemingly average, her navel is a little bit of a innie.

I slowly walk, I see the girl pull her self to the edge of the pool and climb up the steps and dry herself off. She turns around, on the back of her neck is a "Daddy, gone but never forgotten. 1943-1985" tattoo in cursive, her ass is pretty thick too I notice. I watch her dry off, the girl bending down and drying off her legs and arms and torso with the towel. She has a little bit of a nip sip as she dries off her chest, I can see the reflection of her left boob for a quick second, showing the tan line above her chest. The pink seems to stick out the most of the colors on the slide glass door. She quickly places her boob back into the bikini and walks inside, towel over shoulder.

I start to run a little bit, heading towards the slide door.

"You better not getting water all over this carpet, Bridget" I hear a older female voice say from inside the house.

"OH MY GOD MOM, NO I'M NOT" Bridget says, annoyed, I see her walk up stairs to her room.

The living room is the room I see out of the door, a TV on a TV stand and a Sega Genesis with a couple of games on top of the system and two a controller on, a couch and a couple of recliner chairs. I slide through the little crease between the door. The cold air making be feel much better and less tired, but I also have a strong hankering for a Coke right now for some reason. I haven't had in awhile when I think about it. I walk through the carpet. The house smells like a library, I walk through the living room and get to the hallway type area. I look one way and there's the front door and the study. I look the other way there's the kitchen. And in front of me is the stairs going up stairs.

I start climbing the stairs, I can smell the scent from Bridget's feet, smelling chloride and well, her feet. I climb up the carpeted stairs. I make it to the top of the steps. The upstairs hallways is a little bit smaller than downstairs. I look above me and there's a a piece of string that pulls down the stairs to go to the attic. I take a left turn into the hallway, passing a bathroom, I hear water rushing from the shower inside. I head towards a door with a Mötley Crüe poster on it. I walk towards it and lean my head into it. The boy I was in the car with earlier is apparently sleeping, his room is covered in posters of Women in bikinis and posters of, Def Leppard, Van Halen, and AC/DC. There's a "Grunge Sucks" poster there too, I assume he doesn't like how that type of music is now the big thing everyone's listening to. His room smells of lotion, I get out.

I get out of his room and stop in my tracks for a second, I see Bridget walk out of the bathroom, her red hair dripping a little bit from the water. Steam comes out from the bathroom. She opens her room door and closes it. I slowly follow after her, I slide under the door, Bridget is drying off naked. I see her ass in it's full glory, I quickly run and hide behind the dresser near the door. Her boobs are pretty big too, but nothing special. I see her feet, her nails painted light green. She walks over to her dresser and puts on some panties and a pair of red volleyball shorts. She's topless now, I see her look down at her chest and jiggle her right breast a little, saying about how it kinda hurts to run with these. I hear her open another drawer and put on a bra. She grabs a shirt out of her closet, a blue tank top that shows her belly button.

Bridget grabs the towel and dries off her hair one more time before heading out the door to put the towel back in the bathroom. While she's out I get a quick look of her room, there's a small TV on the front dresser near the wall where her bed is, a cable box is also there. I see there's a stereo on the wall near the window. I was about to get another look and but I hear the door opening and I scurry under the bed.

"Weird, I swear I heard feet walking around in here" she says, twisting her hair a little bit, she turns and goes downstairs.

I walk out of the room too, and head off to see where she's going. I hear her foot steps go down the stairs, sounding like gigantic booms. I walk and see her go down the stairs, her hair moving around with each step.
She goes into the kitchen and I see her go into the pantry and get out a two cans of Chef Boyardee ravioli and a bowl, I start walking downstairs myself, I see the time on the clock in the living room, it's 3:27pm.

I make it down to the last step, slowly and hiding every time Bridget suspects she hears something. I watch her microwave the bowl filled with ravioli and sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, the TV being on TNT, Bridget changes channels, I start to become amazed with the amount of channels they have. Bridget stops on Comedy Central, one of the newer channels. The show that seems to be on is "Short Attention Span Theater", Bridget seems to like it. The microwave ding goes off. Bridget gets up, when she gets up you can see a little bit of her asscrack before she pulls up her pants. I run across from the stairs to the couch, some standup comedian is talking, Bridget is laughing a little at what he says.


I hear Bridget walking with the bowl, I quickly go under the couch before she sees me. I hear the fork pick up a ravioli and and she bites into it, she says fuck and her mother tells her to watch her language in the distance. I'm assuming her mother is in the study room doing something. I hear her blow on her next one and start eating. In about a 10 minutes she gets up to go get a water bottle. I get out from under the couch when she gets up. I climb the wooden TV tray and notice that Bridget has her back turned to me as I do this. I lean over the bowl of ravioli, getting a whiff of it. I lean a bit too much into it and I fall in, covering myself in the sauce. I see Bridget a little bit turning around and walking back.

"I really don't wanna get eaten again" I say to myself in my head. I hear her Bridget sit down and change the channel, the show she was watching now being on a ad break.

Bridget changes channels about 5 times until she stops on A&E, airing American Justice. I notice the fork plunging into the bowl, I climb into a ravioli, pushing out the beef in it. I'm safe for a about a minute, until I feel something metal poke through the pasta. I'm covered in the sauce, so she can't see me specifically. I see her pink lips open and her tongue salivating, her teeth stained with the sauce. I go into her mouth, it's warm and moist. I see pieces of ravioli in her molars. I see her teeth start to completely demolish the food, luckily I escaped before she could chew me. I feel the food come towards me and a strong force pulling me back into her throat. I see my last blip of light as she opens her mouth to drink her water bottle.

I fall down her throat along with her food, I feel the rawness of her throat as I slide down, I land in her stomach, halfway filled with Chewed up ravioli mixed with sauce, I land with a plop.

"I can't ever catch a break, can I" I say, as I start to get up from my fall.
Chapter End Notes:
Your thoughts on this chapter? I felt like it was pretty good and it involved everything in the tags.